[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

15 minutes ago, raziela said:

If it's true she can't see red I wonder if that means anything to their red string fate featured in the posters and the red string HaEun tied the marriage bears together with at the church.

Maybe. She can't see red, but she saw Soo Hyuk's blood. I thought it's because Hyun Bin's death, something like a trauma.

Everyone is carrying a trauma from the previously life ans this appears in this life in form of pain, maybe for her is this the red- blindness. 

But yeh, maybe it is because the red string and that's why she saw Hyun Bin's blood.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understood that SB couldnt stand to see blood.

Maybe its because she saw when JC killed HB, and then JC

killed himself.

There was a lot of blood on that snow.

------------------

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying this drama! :) 

I am not watching it (sadly), but I am just curious to know if Lee Soo Hyuk has shown his abs yet in Born Again? :D

(He usually shows them in all dramas he is in :D )

Not yet :joy:

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying this drama! :) 

I am not watching it (sadly), but I am just curious to know if Lee Soo Hyuk has shown his abs yet in Born Again? :D

(He usually shows them in all dramas he is in :D )

This scene when SH and JB were talking next to that motorcycle

was kind of sexy. :D

That was a little low when SH asked that provocative question in the end.

But, JB is a worthy opponent and responded in the same way.

beautiful shot...

That BTS video has so many funny bits. JSY and JKY when he was shaking his hand lol.  JSY and JKY became flustered during their scene in the exhibition hall.

Was LSH felt left out and jealous that JKY had to console him:P 

From JKY's instagram he posted a suit picture in a dinner/buffet that would be next week episode i think. There a scene in preview where Sabin is tying red strings around the wooden tree and JKY's character helping her, I'm thinking thats is going to be a romantic episode for Sabin and Jong Beom. 

I'm excited for next week:)

On 5/1/2020 at 3:48 AM, jeilopes said:

Maybe. She can't see red, but she saw Soo Hyuk's blood. I thought it's because Hyun Bin's death, something like a trauma.

Everyone is carrying a trauma from the previously life ans this appears in this life in form of pain, maybe for her is this the red- blindness. 

But yeh, maybe it is because the red string and that's why she saw Hyun Bin's blood.

16 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I understood that SB couldnt stand to see blood.

Maybe its because she saw when JC killed HB, and then JC

killed himself.

There was a lot of blood on that snow.

Thanks for the replies @jeilopes @rocher22 So seems like she is also subconsciously dealing with a trauma from what happened like the men.

15 hours ago, rocher22 said:

This scene when SH and JB were talking next to that motorcycle

was kind of sexy. :D

That was a little low when SH asked that provocative question in the end.

But, JB is a worthy opponent and responded in the same way.

beautiful shot...

Yes, i liked seeing SH and JB face-off against each other during the motorcycle scene. It was fun!

That is such a gorgeous shot. The way she is looking at the blossoms and the way he is looking at her:heart:

6 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I just realized that SH had intentionally turned the car around.

So he protected SB when his car hit that truck.

Yes! It took me a while to realise what exactly happened but he turned the car to take the brunt of the impact.  His Hyung Bin protective instincts are already kicking in!:astonished:

English translated Making Video 2

Credit to lighthoney1610 IG

Ha Eun's introduction to Old Future was so cute.  JKY and LSH get along so well as they have known each other a long time.  Did you see the "Bornspatch" during JeongBeom and SaBin's flower scene? I guess BA has it's own version of Dispatch:lol::lol::lol:

5 hours ago, raziela said:

English translated Making Video 2

Eun's introduction to Old Future was so cute.  JKY and LSH get along so well as they have known each other a long time.  Did you see the "Bornspatch" during JeongBeom and SaBin's flower scene? I guess BA has it's own version of Dispatch:lol::lol::lol:

I like it...but instead  ''Bornspatch'' I read ''Bonespatch''...haha..:sweatingbullets:

“Born Again” Reveals Sneak Peek Of Tense Love Triangle Between Jang Ki Yong, Jin Se Yeon, + Lee Soo Hyuk

“Born Again” Reveals Sneak Peek Of Tense Love Triangle Between Jang Ki Yong, Jin Se Yeon, + Lee Soo Hyuk

Get ready for sparks to fly on KBS 2TV’s “Born Again”!

On May 3, the new drama unveiled a glimpse of the tense relationship between its three reincarnated leads.

After literally being “born again,” protagonists Chun Jong Bum (played by Jang Ki Yong), Jung Sa Bin (played by Jin Se Yeon), and Kim Soo Hyuk (played by Lee Soo Hyuk)—whose fates were entangled in their past lives from the 1980s—will find themselves caught up in a heated love triangle in the present day.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, the three characters run into each other beneath a bright red ribbon—a recurring motif in the drama that symbolizes the thread of fate. One photo captures Jung Sa Bin carefully tying the ribbon, evoking the red bow that she always wore in her hair in her past life as Jung Ha Eun.

Jin-Se-Yeon-Jang-Ki-Yong.jpgJang-Ki-Yong-Jin-Se-Yeon.jpg

After watching Chun Jong Bum and Jung Sa Bin from a distance with a steely, disapproving glare, Kim Soo Hyuk finally throws himself between the pair in order to stop Chun Jong Bum from taking Jung Sa Bin’s hand. Meanwhile, Jung Sa Bin looks uneasy amidst the palpable tension between the two rivals.

Lee-Soo-Hyuk.jpgLee-Soo-Hyuk-Jin-Se-Yeon-Jang-Ki-Yong.jpJang-Ki-Yong.jpg

To find out what brings the three characters together—and what conflict arises between the two male leads—tune in to the next episode of “Born Again” on May 4 at 10 p.m. KST!

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1398009wpp/born-again-reveals-sneak-peek-of-tense-love-triangle-between-jang-ki-yong-jin-se-yeon-lee-soo-hyuk

16 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I like it...but instead  ''Bornspatch'' I read ''Bonespatch''...haha..:sweatingbullets:

You are becoming obsessed with bones like Sa Bin:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:This scene was unexpected but so funny! and SaBin's reaction afterwards.  I wonder if we will get anymore SaBin's imagination scenes?

Some clips from episode 7-8

The way Jeong Beom is looking at her :wub:

Spoiler

I just love how their bickering, then the drama of the accident and the way he protects her:heart:

Absolutely adore the flashback to how their relationship started.  Hyung Bin is seriously romantic:wub: .  I really love how the drama shows this moment on the steps and scene from two different angles and the effect it has on both Jeongbeom and Soo Hyuk.

Spoiler

This tension-fillled face-off between Jeongbeom and Soo Hyuk. These two are already enemies.

Archived