[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

16 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I dont understand this preview.

The thing that bothers me about the preview is the knife-grabbing and the stabbing in the gut while being held tight since both of these happened to JKY's character in Come and Hug Me.  Tropes, I guess.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t help you, I was streaming, so sorry, but They will upload soon.

3 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

where were you able to watch the ep? The site I usually go to hasn’t uploaded it yet :bawling:

13 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

I totally agree and that’s why the preview kiss doesn’t make any sense. I understand if we have a change of heart, but it is too soon. I think is just a imagination, this scene. They put there to tease us.

Other thing interesting in the teaser is JB and SH are not fighting, They are fighting with other man, maybe fighting together or one help the other.

Yes please make them help  one the other and be a partners here, because love triangle is look so stupid here I mean there is no triangle at all I see one lonely kid and two adult whos like mom and dad didnt know know to do with him.

That kiss between Sabin and Soo Hyuk, I wish Soo Hyuk had reacted a bit more......he was just stoic.....is that why she went running to JB, I am not sure if the kiss or stabbing is real.........God this show confuses the hell out of me.....its just so haphazardly put together

I don't know where JC ever said this but in the voice over when SH diving, i heard JC said "even if i died, i will come and see that woman" and then SH's left eye hurt.

I think the heart that SB's received probably from JC. 

And memories clash between the face of someone she knew she loves, confused her. Thus made her kiss SH. She always felt something while with him, about HB presence mostly.

PS: This is personal but i don't feel attachment with someone cold outside but warm inside LoL. So SH' char is not that just in too me

I am still commenting on Monday's episodes as I haven't watched Tuesday's episode yet

4 hours ago, SweetButters said:

where were you able to watch the ep? The site I usually go to hasn’t uploaded it yet :bawling:

Same!  None of the three sites I usually use have uploaded episodes 11-12 :bawling:

Thanks so much for the clips @Oksana Sutra and @rocher22

13 hours ago, Swatkats said:

Questions: Also why did the prisoner say to Kim prosecute that killer's blood run in your veins... What does he mean, he has killed people?

Also JC shot himself in head, which makes him brain dead but what if his heart was still beating and he gave his heart to JSY's 1980 character. She survived. Sabin has some prisoners heart and JC was in prison before being executed... Sabin has JC's heart:P:P that would be explosive... i might be wrong but mu mind is thinking in all directions.

I thought he was acting this way because of what happened during his lifetime as HB but now I think there is more to prosecutor Kim's history which will explain why he behaves the way he does. That comment from the criminal about the blood in his veins, his reaction when Sabin asked him if he had ever lost anyone he loved, the conversation he had with Cheon Seok Tae also made it sound like he owed the Chief Prosecutor for something that happened in the past, SB also said in yesterday's episode she could see how angry and how hurt he was.  Maybe he has a killer in his family?

I was thinking that but in the magazine article from episode 5 SB got her heart transplant when she looked to be about 6 years old

and JC would definitely be long dead by then, no?

12 hours ago, RanP said:

As for JB, i wonder if the writer will make him related somehow to JC, but having JC as the mysterious sperm donor back then is unlikely i think. So all his resemblance is bc he's JC reincarnation. Idk what to make of JB character yet, sometimes he's creepy, other times he's so intriguing that you feel there's more to that. He's not 'normal' for sure but i think it's how SB treats him with patience and compassion that'll make him not cross the line and turn into a real psychopath.

I feel the same about JB's character. I really don't know what to make of him.  He is a bit strange and creepy but he isn't a murderer.  He comes across as very lonely despite his privileged background.  His family is a mess and he doesn't even appear to have any friends. I agree that his relationship with someone as kind and warm as SB will help him from going down the wrong path.

12 hours ago, RanP said:

I feel some sort of satisfaction and fascination? watching Soohyuk character. He's pretending to follow the rule and playing along with his superior but despise them. How he's ruthless when it comes to criminals and may i say obsessed, he'd do anything, even unethically or illegally. call it morally right or wrong, in the end he still got that serial killer telling where he hided the corpses. 

i agree.  The character gets a lot of criticism and I agree it is highly unethical but a the same time I can understand SH's viewpoint when he is talking about someone like Byun Hoon who he knows is guilty but needs evidence to put him away. Not saying what he is poing is right but I understand his thought process.  On the other hand, his determination that criminals can't be rehabilitated or that they inherit criminality is much more questionable and seems to be more about his own prejudices.

12 hours ago, RanP said:

She'll make an opinion by herself about JB, whether he's good or bad

Yes! I loved that she was determined to make her own decision and wouldn't allow SH to influence her!  It was just like Ha Eun giving JC a chance and going to visit him in the prison even though Hyung Bin was totally against it.  

12 hours ago, RanP said:

All those signs, i don't have doubt now that their souls have recognized each other. SH is indeed HB, with all his habits. Someone asked above, yea that hair stroking was HB habit too. All these little details i feel is the writer's hints, even that fountain pen. So far i'm liking SH and SB development, always arguing due to their different way of thinking. Still it's undeniable they're drawn to each other and it's kinda obvious SH wasn't indifferent to SB words, like when she asked him why he'd tag and class people just bc of their criminal past. I'm waiting to see how they will grow to understand the other's pov more. That car 'walking' home scene was kinda cute lol SB little smile, and SH expression, a true tsundere kkkk x) and can't wait for the bookstore scene, hoping for more flashbacks too ^^

Thanks for confirming the hair stroking!  I wonder how I missed that detail. I will need to watch the adorable Ha Eun and Hyung Bin scenes again:wub: I still wonder what the story is behind the fountain pen?

There is definitely a crackling energy and chemistry between them especially because SB always challenges SH.  LOL you called him a tsundere too!:lol:  Yes, I'm hoping for more flashback scenes too. I really enjoy watching the Ha Eun-Hyung Bin couple.

7 hours ago, raziela said:

I am still commenting on Monday's episodes as I haven't watched Tuesday's episode yet

Same!  None of the three sites I usually use have uploaded episodes 11-12 :bawling:

I thought he was acting this way because of what happened during his lifetime as HB but now I think there is more to prosecutor Kim's history which will explain why he behaves the way he does. That comment from the criminal about the blood in his veins, his reaction when Sabin asked him if he had ever lost anyone he loved, the conversation he had with Cheon Seok Tae also made it sound like he owed the Chief Prosecutor for something that happened in the past, SB also said in yesterday's episode she could see how angry and how hurt he was.  Maybe he has a killer in his family?

I was thinking that but in the magazine article from episode 5 SB got her heart transplant when she looked to be about 6 years old

I feel the same about JB's character. I really don't know what to make of him.  He is a bit strange and creepy but he isn't a murderer.  He comes across as very lonely despite his privileged background.  His family is a mess and he doesn't even appear to have any friends. I agree that his relationship with someone as kind and warm as SB will help him from going down the wrong path.

i agree.  The character gets a lot of criticism and I agree it is highly unethical but a the same time I can understand SH's viewpoint when he is talking about someone like Byun Hoon who he knows is guilty but needs evidence to put him away. Not saying what he is poing is right but I understand his thought process.  On the other hand, his determination that criminals can't be rehabilitated or that they inherit criminality is much more questionable and seems to be more about his own prejudices.

Yes! I loved that she was determined to make her own decision and wouldn't allow SH to influence her!  It was just like Ha Eun giving JC a chance and going to visit him in the prison even though Hyung Bin was totally against it.  

Thanks for confirming the hair stroking!  I wonder how I missed that detail. I will need to watch the adorable Ha Eun and Hyung Bin scenes again:wub: I still wonder what the story is behind the fountain pen?

There is definitely a crackling energy and chemistry between them especially because SB always challenges SH.  LOL you called him a tsundere too!:lol:  Yes, I'm hoping for more flashback scenes too. I really enjoy watching the Ha Eun-Hyung Bin couple.

@raziela The site I go to (kiss asian) finally uploaded the newest ep with subtitles ! Thank God !!

Officially confused after watching ep 11-12! Can someone explain something to me? So did JC come back to life twice??? I thought initially he died after the whole gunshot to the head thing, but then it showed that he died by hanging then came back to life again? So so confused!!! :frown:

If anyone can explain this to me, please do :blush:

It seems JC did "resurrect".  But why?  Is it because he was evil?  He did kill the hairdresser and HB, ruined HE and HB's lives.  He was a stalker, a criminal and rightfully should be punished. Just because he couldn't receive psychiatric treatment and overcome his instinct to kill was still not justification to kill.   

As for JB, I would prefer seeing him atoning the sins he committed in his past life and rise above than his entire creepy family to be a better and normal person.    

I can see SB causing SH's life again as HE did to HB.  SB who is supposedly 32 years old cannot tell what JB is capable just as HE wasn't able to in regards to JC.  I don't see how she can fall for someone 10 years again and her student too.

The only characters that I feel sorry for is CHB and KSH.  I wish CHB could move on in his new life as KSH.  He had suffered a horrifying death.  Now that his mother ties this red string on both him and his fiancee, his present life and probably his next life will be messed up too. 

Overall, I am disappointed that the writer is trying to JC some sort of mystifying figure.  Plain and simple,  he is a mentally ill and needs treatment. 

1 hour ago, raziela said:

Not exactly. Jong Beum is 23 years old. He is 9 years younger than Sa Bin.

Maybe that’s the reason thought Jong Beum is younger than Sa Bin and Soo Hyuk.

@SweetButters He is imortal! \o/

6 hours ago, thistle said:

The thing that bothers me about the preview is the knife-grabbing and the stabbing in the gut while being held tight since both of these happened to JKY's character in Come and Hug Me.  Tropes, I guess.

@Thistle

If you watch the preview closely, you'll noticed that SH's suit is like a dark navy blue and black maybe and he gets attacked by someone with a lighter navy blue suit, then cut to the next scene where its JB (beige jacket) stabbing that guy that was attacking SH and SH is in the background in that scene I think!

역시..

It was an experiment about why she always felt her heart is beating fast everytime SH near her. 

I'm not quite sure about the kiss scene during the preview, i already gave up since it always misleading LoL..

i think the "imaginarry kiss" is straight from when JB gave ointment to SB.

I agree that the little bro is creepy. I'm afraid that JB is covering what he did. The way similar with JC covering his father murder. Thus in yhe present and in the past, he always suspected as a murderer.

27 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Thistle

If you watch the preview closely, you'll noticed that SH's suit is like a dark navy blue and black maybe and he gets attacked by someone with a lighter navy blue suit, then cut to the next scene where its JB (beige jacket) stabbing that guy that was attacking SH and SH is in the background in that scene I think!

@thistle Yeah, They are not fighting with each other in the preview. they are fighting with other man, maybe fighting together? I would like to see that.

10 minutes ago, Ima04 said:

역시..

It was an experiment about why she always felt her heart is beating fast everytime SH near her. 

I'm not quite sure about the kiss scene during the preview, i already gave up since it always misleading LoL..

i think the "imaginarry kiss" is straight from when JB gave ointment to SB.

I agree that the little bro is creepy. I'm afraid that JB is covering what he did. The way similar with JC covering his father murder. Thus in yhe present and in the past, he always suspected as a murderer.

So, the little brother kept mixing detergent in the drinks, why??? That could kill him. My Goodness, I also think the little kid made all the mess but how can a child kill a 15 year old girl??

Soo Hyuk is tsundere, I get it but he is a bit to expressionless at times, I don't feel any warmth from him because of that. I hope like we get more moments between Sabina and both leads, mystery is fine but we don't need too much of it.

13 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

So, the little brother kept mixing detergent in the drinks, why??? That could kill him. My Goodness, I also think the little kid made all the mess but how can a child kill a 15 year old girl??

Soo Hyuk is tsundere, I get it but he is a bit to expressionless at times, I don't feel any warmth from him because of that. I hope like we get more moments between Sabina and both leads, mystery is fine but we don't need too much of it.

There's a movie i watch, i don't recall the title. And there is an event in youtube also that there is a kid since 4 y.o, he has this anger inside him that wanted to kill everyone. The differencies are the kids in youtube get the treatment and the boy in the movie kill their family.

For SH getting kissed by SB, i agree that he is kind of stoic, probably that was his char. I still don't recall how was HB expression in the past life to compare with. So i just assume that it was his char, not becouse the actor that played it since i often saw him played emotionless char in the other project

4 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Officially confused after watching ep 11-12! Can someone explain something to me? So did JC come back to life twice??? I thought initially he died after the whole gunshot to the head thing, but then it showed that he died by hanging then came back to life again? So so confused!!! :frown:

If anyone can explain this to me, please do :blush:

I think for all of us the timeline is a mistery and our heads hurt trying to put it in place...I mean i'm still obstinate to think the writer does know what she is doing and it IS messy because it is intended and not because she forgot the last half of Episode 2...

Still somehow logiclly thinking following the events from episode 2 he was found guilty in a trial,moved away,attacked the doctor and escaped wanting to give his heart to Ha Eun,killed Hyung Bin and shot himself in the head with all 3 dying there...How the hell can he survive that is beyond me,along with people saying Ha Eun being still alive(while Sa Bin was already born)...

Guess for now we should just watch it while disconnecting our reason...

On another note almost everyone on the drama is creepy!Soo Hyuk isin't on the list because he is almost always angry so better angry than creepy...The top cake taking it the little brother that to me looks like a psycho material(Well,the mom isin't exactly normal either) and Jang Hye Mi, Ji Chul Lawyer and ex protegee of his psycho father...To me,She is doing it along with other person the re-ennacting of the 80 killings and making Jung Bum like in the past the principal suspect to make him a killer...In the past they didn't trully realize it as his motivations for killing back then weren't the same as his psycho killer dad so maybe now she thinks she can have another try!(Her conversation with Soo Hyuk in episode 6 about Jung Bum coming to her is pretty telling she wants to make him a killer)That is if Daddy Dear isin't alive and plotting a 2.0 thinking JB is his son as the main mastermind...

I'm more and more sure that Soo Hyuk let go of a culprit 3 years ago that ended up killing right away after being released(His father being the victim or the killer) with him and Sa Bin's Superior being present that shook him completely making him act the way he does now adding his past life imprint of hating unstable people/psychopaths(as his end was by one of them)...Like,every one of the 3 has some remnants of their past life and past moments like Jung Bum obsessed with ressurection,hand tremor etc. ,Sa Bin trying to see the good in people and giving them a chance when all the others label them already.

3 hours ago, Miky88 said:

I think for all of us the timeline is a mistery and our heads hurt trying to put it in place...I mean i'm still obstinate to think the writer does know what she is doing and it IS messy because it is intended and not because she forgot the last half of Episode 2...

Still somehow logiclly thinking following the events from episode 2 he was found guilty in a trial,moved away,attacked the doctor and escaped wanting to give his heart to Ha Eun,killed Hyung Bin and shot himself in the head with all 3 dying there...How the hell can he survive that is beyond me,along with people saying Ha Eun being still alive(while Sa Bin was already born)...

Guess for now we should just watch it while disconnecting our reason...

On another note almost everyone on the drama is creepy!Soo Hyuk isin't on the list because he is almost always angry so better angry than creepy...The top cake taking it the little brother that to me looks like a psycho material(Well,the mom isin't exactly normal either) and Jang Hye Mi, Ji Chul Lawyer and ex protegee of his psycho father...To me,She is doing it along with other person the re-ennacting of the 80 killings and making Jung Bum like in the past the principal suspect to make him a killer...In the past they didn't trully realize it as his motivations for killing back then weren't the same as his psycho killer dad so maybe now she thinks she can have another try!(Her conversation with Soo Hyuk in episode 6 about Jung Bum coming to her is pretty telling she wants to make him a killer)That is if Daddy Dear isin't alive and plotting a 2.0 thinking JB is his son as the main mastermind...

I'm more and more sure that Soo Hyuk let go of a culprit 3 years ago that ended up killing right away after being released(His father being the victim or the killer) with him and Sa Bin's Superior being present that shook him completely making him act the way he does now adding his past life imprint of hating unstable people/psychopaths(as his end was by one of them)...Like,every one of the 3 has some remnants of their past life and past moments like Jung Bum obsessed with ressurection,hand tremor etc. ,Sa Bin trying to see the good in people and giving them a chance when all the others label them already.

@Miky88 You're right about the writer!! I googled the writer's name and I think this is their first time writing for a drama because I couldn't really find any info of their previous works :grimace:!

I thought Ha Eun had died at the same time because in the present, SH and SB go to the bookstore (Old Future) to try and return the ring and the bookstore owner said how Ha Eun had died 30 years ago. 

I literally tried re-watching the episodes thinking there's probably something I'm missing, but nope don't think so. At first I thought that part of JC dying and coming back to life was just a live action of the book that lady wrote, but nope now the show has made it so beyond confusing for all of us viewers haha.

I can definitely see the lawyer lady being in on it for sure. Oh yea and your theory of SH letting go of a killer and potentially killing his father is highly possible! A definite impact on his behavior now. 

I'm waiting for that investigator who is working with SH to meet SB because surely then he will tell them both how they're both look-a-likes of their previous lives!

Archived