[Drama 2020] Hi bye, Mama!, 하이바이, 마마!

0ly40

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Here are the pictures of GH and YR embracing each other. I am getting very excited too but at the same time, trying to ‘manage the hope’...:D

#teamGangYuSeo Fighting!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Here are the pictures of GH and YR embracing each other. I am getting very excited too but at the same time, trying to ‘manage the hope’...:D

@Nancyzak unnie I think my Yuri X Ganghwa ship is coming to an end now :bawling: ottoke..is this the last goodbye???

Spoiler

Also, I’ve seen the update of one of the staffs of HI BYE MAMA in his IG acct (@jun__hho) that the filming has ended already and the final shooting was in Ganghwa & Minjeong’s house with Seowoo.. So my conclusion is Yuri is really leaving :heartbreak:

with a heavy heart, I will continue watching HI BYE, MAMA! HI BYE, MAMA FIGHTING!!! :star:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

@kiefshi1056, @YuriXGanghwaFan

If Yu Ri leaves, we know MJ is the best mother for Seo Woo, endorsed by Yu Ri. Gang Hwa heals emotionally and psychologically. Seo Woo gets to know her biological mom.

If Yu Ri stays, we know it’s the God of drama land that decrees so and it’s a special gift for the fandom.

To me, whichever way it goes, #teamGangYuSeo will have their own beautiful time together. Long or short, will still be/should be satisfying till the end. Fighting #teamGangYuSeo for their time together! Group hugs!!

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

@ kiefshi1056 , @YuriXGanghwaFan

Se Yu Ri sai, sabemos que MJ é a melhor mãe de Seo Woo, endossada por Yu Ri. Gang Hwa cura emocional e psicologicamente. Seo Woo conhece sua mãe biológica.

Se Yu Ri fica, sabemos que é o Deus da terra do drama que decreta isso e é um presente especial para os fãs.

Para mim, seja qual for o caminho, #teamGangYuSeo terá um belo tempo juntos. Longo ou curto, ainda será / deve ser satisfatório até o fim. Combatendo #teamGangYuSeo pelo tempo que passaram juntos! Abraços em grupo !!

I think that they had a beautiful history to finish like this.... I'm waiting a beautiful ending for all.

• Like 1

Preview for ep 14

Hard sub

MJ: It must be fun for them treating me as a fool while they are laughing with me
KH: She laughs because she is a human, because she looks so happy
MJ: You need to show me your pain. You are not okay at all
Prof Jang: Do you want to stay like this forever? A surgeon who can't operate at all? You have to face it so that you can heal
KH: Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me
HJ: Rather than hearing you saying you want to die, do you know what I hate more?
YR: I want to live too

Spoiler and thoughts for ep 13

Spoiler

- YR opened up to KH about her feelings. KH kept saying sorry and blamed himself because he has moved on but YR firmly said she's okay as long as he didn't feel alone anymore. And YR told KH about SW's ability to see the ghost.

- I've never been felt grateful that SW can see the ghost. The family ghost helped SW escaped from the exorcist. But I think they can't escape. Did he send them to the afterlife? I wish in tomorrow episode we can know about their story, whether they are forced to leave the living world or not.

- MJ finally knows about YR. KH himself told her. After the fiasco with SW's disappearing, MJ finally told him that she wanted him to open up about YR with her so that she can finally feel that she is SW mom. All this time she didn't feel like SW mom because never once KH blamed her if something wrong with SW. She felt as if KH didn't see her as SW mom.

Today's episode definitely didn't easy. Based on the preview, tomorrow episode is likely quite heavy. We will see about MJ's reaction after hearing the news. KH take a step to confront his fear inside the surgery room. Watching from the preview, it was so heartbreaking to see KH struggling like that. Glad YR can be there to comfort him at the least.

I kind of wish they didn't add the exorcist character, no matter how glad I am to see YKW's next project after CLOY.

IMO we already had enough conflicts and problem without him adding the expense. But if he didn't appear, who knows when KH would know about YR's secrets. HJ and GS might take a longer time to let him know and maybe it's already too late that YR already left.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

I feel so bad for the besties, minjeong love her unnies so much that she’ll feel betrayed. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode even though i know that it’ll be a tearjerker again. Right now, I couldn’t care less about GH hahahaha i just want my three besties to be friends again and YR to remain alive :bawling:

• Like 1

it seems that we are heading towards the end that we all know is like the 49days drama so MJ will end up with the husband the daughter and the best friend while YR will leave
maybe it would be good if YR remains alive but amnesiac so she could start her life over

Ahhhh this episode was just so hard for both MJ and YR. We all know MJ had rather challenging years with GH knowing he couldn't fully give her his heart. That part where YR still owns. And when she told him he had to open that door for her because that's the only way she can become Seo Woo's real mom. I felt that so much. Because you know she tries so hard but he just couldn't let her in.

On the other hand, I felt YR's pain too. As a mom myself, I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to want to be that person your child needs but you just can't easily be that person because someone has already taken that place. How frustrating must've that felt for YR, when SW was missing. She must've wanted to scream at the top of her lungs too, out of fear of losing her child but someone else was already doing that on her behalf. 

I don't really know what to expect anymore. Eitherway, someone is going to end up extremely hurt. :bawling: ahh this show just keeps making me cry buckets!! 

• Sad 2

For me, it’s pretty clear that the husband loves MJ, actually, he loves both of them.

He will always have these beautiful memories with Yuri and he will always love and cherish her with all of his heart and soul and I think he will never feel something so intimate and deep like he felt for her in their youth days. But Yuri died and death changes things in so many irreversible ways.  KH isnt a boy anymore, he is a mature father and man. The person, and the love for his current life, not the love of his entire life, is the woman that wiped his tears and loved his daughter even when he was too hurt to do that.

So, he won’t be with Yuri, that’s for sure, just because it wouldn’t be right to the one SW calls mama. That’s why the drama has this title. Yuri isn’t selfish, she just wants to introduce herself and say goodbye to the greatest love of her life, that made her do the impossible, her baby, and make sure that her parents can be healed too.

The only scenario where Yuri and MJ have a fair ending is the one where Yuri says goodbye, because not being able to fulfill her paper as the mommy of her child and seeing that her husband moved on with a new family would be a torture, it wouldn’t be life as bright and pure as she, as a person, was, and it isn’t, for sure, what she deserves. I hope that she can fall in love with her baby again one day, watch her grown and rest with a man who is free to deeply love. That’s so beautiful and so so so sad, right? 

Summing up, life isn’t fair, early deaths prove that. But people suffer and move on despite being tremendously hurt. And then, there’s a new life, with people that help you heal. We must say bye to Yuri because there’s more in REAL life than just justice. There’s a lot of love remaining, and love evidences of our existence. And there’s peace, freedom, forgiveness and mercy waiting for Yuri in her painful and unfair goodbye.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Larissa Louback said:

For me, it’s pretty clear that the husband loves MJ, actually, he loves both of them. He will always have these beautiful memories with Yuri and he will always love and cherish her with all of his heart and soul and I think he will never feel something so intimate and deep like he felt for her in their youth days. But Yuri died and death changes things in so many irreversible ways.  KH isnt a boy anymore, he is a mature father and man. The person, and the love for his current life, not the love of his entire life, is the woman that wiped his tears and loved his daughter even when he was too hurt to do that.

So, he won’t be with Yuri, that’s for sure, just because it wouldn’t be right to the one SW calls mama. That’s why the drama has this title. Yuri isn’t selfish, she just wants to introduce herself and say goodbye to the greatest love of her life, that made her do the impossible, her baby, and make sure that her parents can be healed too.

The only scenario where Yuri and MJ have a fair ending is the one where Yuri says goodbye, because not being able to fulfill her paper as the mommy of her child and seeing that her husband moved on with a new family would be a torture, it wouldn’t be life as bright and pure as she, as a person, was, and it isn’t, for sure, what she deserves. I hope that she can fall in love with her baby again one day, watch her grown and rest with a man who is free to deeply love. That’s so beautiful and so so so sad, right? 

Summing up, life isn’t fair, early deaths prove that. But people suffer and move on despite being tremendously hurt. And then, there’s a new life, with people that help you heal. We must say bye to Yuri because there’s more in life than just justice. There’s a lot of love remaining, and love evidences of our existence. And there’s peace, freedom, forgiveness and mercy waiting for Yuri in her painful and unfair goodbye.

I can understand you...  This is my first time watching a Korean Drama and I don't know if there a habit where the lead actress died in the end. I like this drama and I'm waiting for a good moment YR and CG.

• Love 1

MJ story is sad, she looks like a place holder/replacement only for Yuri. Even if Yuri do not take her place, MJ will never be completely loved and happy. I hope that in the end Yuri will come to life, MJ will divorce GW so she can find someone who will truly love her and Yuri will be with SW. But that's only me, the show looks like it is building up for Yuri to move on in the after life and MJ to keep her place with GW. 

MJ sacrificed so much, she deserves a happier lifr but it will never happen because GW cannot love her completely, not as much as MJ does. This is why I hope MJ will stand up for herself and leave GW.

• Like 2