[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

40 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Keep replaying the preview :wub: did anchornim telling his wish to HJ? He said in any situation never say goodbye..hopefully HJ will listen to him so in future even when she got her memory back she won’t walk away

https://youtu.be/eHxAMFjl2PU

He said that after presumably meeting with both TE and the dad, the professor.

The son said, "Hajin's memory may comeback because of you." 

The dad said, "How come you possibly meet someone new like nothing happened?" 

I swear to God, the dad is annoying and I know by the way JH walked, leaving the professor wondered alone, he be like, "I can love who ever I want."

I want us to have lovey dovey episodes after the havoc, so please don't ruin the mood prof :(

------------

PSA:

To TE and CEO, I'm sorry I had suspect you guys for committing sins when all you guys did were just being loyal to both HJ & JH. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

@Ameera Ali i need some eye candy tomorrow maybe a glimpse of his abs. :phew:

2 minutes ago, goodbyewinter said:

PSA:

To TE and CEO, I'm sorry I had suspect you guys for committing sins when all you guys had done were just being loyal to both HJ & JH. 

TE still wins over his dad, thank God we are almost finished, i hope he won't end up being disappointed like his dad. Maybe the secret he has is related with Hajin and her past. He just warned Jung Hoon so he would not end up broken like in the past.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, goodbyewinter said:

He said that after presumably after meeting with both TE and the dad, the professor.

The son said, "Hajin's memory may comeback because of you." 

The dad said, "how come you possibly meet someone new like nothing happened?" 

I swear to God, the dad is annoying and I know by the way he walked, leaving the professor wondered alone, and JH be like, "I can love who ever I want."

TE’s dad is the worst. He treats JH as if he’s less than human. To me it seems like he considers JH a specimen to observe and study.  I certainly hope JH will completely cut ties with him in the near future.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, goodbyewinter said:

The dad said, "how come you possibly meet someone new like nothing happened?" 

Coz he is a heartless arrogant jerk who emotionally abused his son TE (despited being a highly regarded psychiatrist and professor) constantly. That's why he would probably never get the power of love [EDIT: this seems the message the scriptwriter wants to bring out]. It is mere luck that TE turns out not mentally distort.

Edited by 000231846597
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 4

Some of the "not legal" sites have already published the raw version of today's episode.  Not encouraging anyone to use those sites but just saying..... ;) .....before I run off to stream video. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

thanks all chingu for the recap.. pics.. and vids.. i kept grinning foolishly watching these haha :lol: lovey dovey fluffy cosy.. :wub: and i still need possibly another 15hrs from now for a decent quality eng sub to be out :tears:

i really can’t imagine JH can be so sweet and proactive with the kiss.. he looked so reserved and probably passive in his past relationship with SY..

meantime HOORAY NO MORE STALKER!!!

preview

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Hi! A silent reader here. Been a while since the last time i post something in soompi forums..

Cant really hold myself to join in this thread because I love this drama so much like you guys. I have been watching k drama for years and this is actually the first drama that I watch raw lol i believe you guys can imagine how much i like this drama.

Anyway, i am so happy with the latest episode. It is all i ever wanted: the tender smile of Anchor-nim, the confession, and of course the kiss! Finally, the ship has sailed.

The drama is getting better and better every week, it keeps me wonder what happens next if something bad happens, and keeps me wanting something more when something good happens.

I cant wait to see sweet JH drunk in love and being lovely boyfriend to HJ. Though to be honest, i am bit anxious about what will happen when HJ regain her memory...

Well.. hope the writer nim can maintain this drama to be good until the final episode *finger crossed*.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

TE’s dad is the worst. He treats JH as if he’s less than human. To me it seems like he considers JH a specimen to observe and study.  I certainly hope JH will completely cut ties with him in the near future.

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

Coz he is a heartless arrogant jerk who emotionally abused his son TE (despited being a highly regarded psychiatrist and professor) constantly. That's why he would probably never get the power of love [EDIT: this seems the message the scriptwriter wants to bring out]. It is mere luck that TE turns out not mentally distort.

Agreed. These are my interpretations and asumptions:

In the first episode I wonder how TE's dad found out about JH's hyperthymesia? Was it because either JH's dad or mom brought JH to hospital, or specifically went straight to psychiatrist, which happens to be TE's dad? 

The condition of remembering every single detail of your life is so rare even in the whole world, so the opportunity to prove himself as a doctor came, hence the "experiment" or sugar-coated put, "observing". 

Maybe the journal/paper about JH was one of the reason that made TE's dad become one of the respected experts and that caused him to want for more from JH.

This was supported by the lecturing class, one of the student ask for the feedback, the solution, the cure that he admittedly hasn't been able to solve. 

As for TE, someone here has mentioned that maybe TE was adopted.. that is for me, the only plausible reason why TE can keep his sanity and not distorting nor deviating. He's blessed enough to have parents that raised him. He truly loved his parents like his own if that was the case. 

Nothing can justify the dad's wrongdoing. His greed is sinful enough to jeopardize someone's future by constantly implanting "you're not capable of love, as you're not normal".

I hope he eventually realize the power of love can "heal" JH, and that he finally will write this on his paper "A person with hyperthymesia can be cure if he is honestly, truly, and completely in love."

Love wins. JH HJ happily ever after. HK IK. Everyone love!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

Making videos! But, requires South Korean IP :lol: 

《메이킹》 그기억 배우들의 즐거운 촬영 현장 엿보기! (feat.하진캠) (출처 : 그 남자의 기억법 | 네이버TV) http://naver.me/xjNpFX21

《스페셜 세로캠》 김동욱x문가영의 완벽한 투 샷, 메이킹 속 기억커플 모음♥  (출처 : 그 남자의 기억법 | 네이버TV) https://t.co/Q96APnzUOb

-------------

Even the titles filled with pink cherry blossom indicating for more "blooming" romance to come! ♥zWaYKPyFWP_nqH3c_2.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Anchor Nim is too sweet. The best gift a man can give is ..... a doll :love: we can hug this doll if we misses the giver :lol:

ohhhhhh.. anchor nim makes me miss my younger days when I received dolls as gifts :bawling:

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink: thanks!

so he gave her a doll? hmmm.... first thought: "what if there's a camera inside the doll?... " yea, this is what happens when you watch too many stalker/serial killer dramas. rather than cute, you think dolls are dangerous or possible evidence is hidden somewhere inside! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 10