[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

but I love the eye rolls that jeon won gave him. it felt like she was purposely suggesting that he give jin sang a job just to get a rise out of him. kekekek....

I'm living for them eye rolls and quiet chuckles. She's do great at not giving it away.  She's gonna make him regrets his words.

JS needs committing, he straight of crazy. It's great though he's so peak is gonna be long way down for him to fall. Reality's gonna deliver an almighty blow :naughty:

• Like 7

Today episode just made me angry. That mom should have told her daughter about the divorce. Not created a soft scenary like she did. Now the kid would find about it from the other women and would suffer. This mom for real, for some stuff she is brave but when it is  about her and familly she is too soft. She would suffer a lot if she is not honest. 

• Like 8

I feel the same way.  Oh Dae Koo was very direct with his son and eased the family tension by telling him that Dad and Mom were divorcing.  Hae Jin is acting cowardly by not explaining the situation to her daughter, so Yu Ri is going to be devastated and feeling abandoned.  I know her Dad is a jerk, but kids take it hard.  This drama is so matriarchal anyway, and the women are a mess.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@msmy @roli HJ is too soft and you would think she learned something after this whole mess with her ex-husband:weary:. Her daughter indeed will take it hard. Not to mention, her own brother doesn't even know what happened yet. 

Precisely it seems that CJ will be informed tomorrow for JS thanks  to his niece,  so Monday’s episode will probably be interesting

HJ's brother scene and the stalker girl I just fast forward I can't stand her, he now regrets the way he spoke to her the last time, and it's the first time he thought of her oh my god, I hope he will be aware of the nature of their links. It becomes ridiculous, his niece must open his eyes. before he makes the same mistake as HJ

JR is so mean, the actress does a good job;  for JW,  I wonder what she is doing, she knows that her husband is with his mistress, and sleeps with her every time, she hopes for a magic blow so that her husband be her lol, she has to move and it's time that we are shown where she will work

•  
    • Like 8

@marrez1 Ohhh no:crazy:. I also hope he finds out and cut her off completely. If he is rational and smarter than HJ, then he won't be able to get involved with his sister's former in laws. Not to mention, a child is involved so I highly doubt..... Hopefully.......:(.

I hope JW makes up her mind soon because it's not worth of it. Getting divorce is not easy however, it's better to leave if things don't work out or in this case, your husband is cheating on you and doesn't even bother to hide it. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What do you think JH’s reaction would be if he were confronted by JW with his affair? Defensive, or scared and then repent? 

I think all three.... Defensive because she would accuse him of doing the unthinkable since dude thinks that he is different from his dad:expressionless:.

Or scared that she might screw up his image and he would end up confronting with the consequences of his actions.

Or repenting, it could happen if JW decides to change and move on with her life without him. He could see what he lost later on or even better, he falls in love with her lol:sweatingbullets::lol:

But I'm gonna go with him being scared. He seems to me the type of person who doesn't know how to clean up his own mess lol:D.

• Like 4
    • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I think all three.... Defensive because she would accuse him of doing the unthinkable since dude thinks that he is different from his dad:expressionless:.

Or scared that she might screw up his image and he would end up confronting with the consequences of his actions.

Or repenting, it could happen if JW decides to change and move on with her life without him. He could see what he lost later on or even better, he falls in love with her lol:sweatingbullets::lol:

But I'm gonna go with him being scared. He seems to me the type of person who doesn't know how to clean up his own mess lol:D.

but it's time for things to change, the scenes that JW has with her husband become repetitive, she only assumes things about infidelity in general, he answers her and she shakes her hand lol

• Like 4
    • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

but it's time for things to change, the scenes that JW has with her husband become repetitive, she only assumes things about infidelity in general, he answers her and she shakes her hand lol

Lol:joy:.... True, things really need to change and I hope it happens soon:(

@ktcjdrama Maybe or maybe not:confused:. But I guess, it's really hard to confront your spouse about their infidelity even when you have known it for a really long time.

• Like 7

Yeah, it is hard to confront, so I am guessing she wants to keep the marriage. That’s why she is still quiet about it. For me, with such conclusive evidences, I would have confronted him and the witch. Tell them to end it once and for all, or sayonara goodbye. 

The witch had the gall to ask DG for alimony?? Geeez. Shameless woman. She even mentioned some divorcee get lots of money. Pffft. So disappointed that JH once again chose to spend the night with her instead of going home. Oh well, I shouldn’t have any expectations towards him anyway. What was I thinking...haha

Today’s episode we saw that Jinsang is starting to be displeased with Juri. Twice. Once when she hit him on the sofa in front of her mother. The next one is when she talked too casually with his dad. 

I think Yuri finding out about the divorce is purposely delayed because the writer might want to coincide her not accepting the divorce, with Jinsang using her as excuse because he wants to get back with Haejin after getting tired of Juri’s pampered princess attitude. We need to remember both divorced couples are still in cooling off period. Jinsang can still leave Juri to get back to Haejin since they’re not legally married yet. 

LOL at the tiny moment when Jinsang and MIL comparing scores of honeymoon frequency. 

• Like 7

Okay, but how stupid is HJ that she hasn't told Yuri yet?  We know Jinsang is a selfish idiot, but HJ should have known better. 

That child is about to get traumatized.

JH and YR are basically in love.  He keeps trying to deny it, and she is crazy about it, and everyone else has had to suffer because of it, including us, the viewers.  He needs to divorce as well.  

• Like 7
    • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Okay, but how stupid is HJ that she hasn't told Yuri yet?  We know Jinsang is a selfish idiot, but HJ should have known better. 

she was so shocked that gwang ju and was also on board with the divorce. here, she is so busy trying to save face that she doesn't even know how to talk to her own kid. she should have just told yuri. now it will be all traumatic.

JH and YR are basically in love.  He keeps trying to deny it, and she is crazy about it, and everyone else has had to suffer because of it, including us, the viewers.  He needs to divorce as well.  

am curious why he felt the need to marry jeon won. we are getting their story in bits and pieces.

• Like 6
    • Insightful 2

JH and YR are basically in love.

I am not too sure about this. Sure they’re each other first love, but I doubt JH loves her. Why would he shudder at the thought of YR being the mother of his child? YR is also probably only crushing on him because of his heroic act in saving her from sleazy executive. 

So JH and JW need to keep their marriage intact... I hope we find out the reason soon...

• Like 5
    • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

she was so shocked that gwang ju and was also on board with the divorce. here, she is so busy trying to save face that she doesn't even know how to talk to her own kid. she should have just told yuri. now it will be all traumatic.

am curious why he felt the need to marry jeon won. we are getting their story in bits and pieces.

This is the one think that I have never undestood in k-dramas. If you divorce why you keep it secret and you don't even tell your kids. Eventually yours kids will found out when someone else will tell them. And after that all hell is brakes loose. 

Yeah I also don't get why JH married JW. Maybe it was arraged between families.   I been thinking about how's JH and YR affair is going to blow up.?JW knows, there's been rumours in YR neigborhood,HJ has seen YR with JH, YR assistant suspect something.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, joccu said:

I been thinking about how's JH and YR affair is going to blow up.?JW knows, there's been rumours in YR neigborhood,HJ has seen YR with JH, YR assistant suspect something.

I was laughing when the neighbour lady mimicked how yuran behaves on the phone. it seems like all of the neighbours already think she was cheating. perhaps that why hae jin didn't say anything to dae gu. she probably thinks he already knows or suspects? but she isn't even sure whether it is an affair or just work friendly in the entertainment industry.

and yea, I don't get why you would hide the divorce. the kid was already wondering why jin sang has not even called to say hi to her...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

JW x HJ's brother please

Butwith the camera shots and his expressions, they're setting him up with JS' sister.

CH-JW might be possible actually now that we see JH and YR are each other’s first love. Probably JH-JW will get a divorce after all, freeing each other to have different partner.... 

@joccu I am pretty sure the assistant will be the one who reveal the affair of JH-YR. Maybe because of that, YR’s comeback is ruined and she became devastated, then JH will choose to leave JW and go to her side since she is divorced from DG already. Of course not without YR playing the pitiful card first.

• Like 7