[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

27 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

If it is a dream sequence and JS goes ahead and tries to marry Ju Ri, then he will be guilty of bigamy. HE is not divorced yet and still married to HJ.

What if they don’t register their marriage? It seems that the mother didn’t really want it to be too official until one year later. So just a simple ceremony for them. Well, maybe I kinda wanted to start seeing Juri living at his house with the father and sister, and him working a job, so I hope it was just an imagination by Haejin. If Junho receiving a slap at his office building is just a wild imagination, I think it is very possible that the confrontation by Haejin is one too. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

What if they don’t register their marriage? It seems that the mother didn’t really want it to be too official until one year later. So just a simple ceremony for them. 

+1. I think it's just a preview of the future big party/ceremony, and has no legal value. They will probably register the marriage after the 1 year trial period :P

also, JS really looks like a ken doll in his tuxedo (in a good way). I wish he could start a successful modeling career... his recent shirtless scene makes me think the writers and I may have the same vision for JS :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 1/31/2020 at 11:13 PM, Polka Dot said:

I wish he could start a successful modeling career...

He could really be a successful model, if only he's not that lazy :lol: He expects to be spoon fed!

He might even be more successful in acting,  maybe in JH's company, than his sister given how well he faked the hunger strike :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just watched today’s episode. 

So the big confrontation was a fig of Haejin’s imagination after all, but, she did manage to throw Jinsang a punch that sent him to the ground. Woohoo!

The young cheating couple finally got married and there is a LOL foreshadowing moment when they were leaving in the wedding car. 

Jinbong actually confessed to Cheol Jin! Where is the writer going to take us with this? Especially since her and the father don’t seem to be taken by Juri’s wealth. They’re still very unfriendly towards her mother and in sour mood during the wedding. Dad not even smiling nor clapping for the newlyweds. 

Yuran continues to provoke Junho with the “our” child thing. I don’t know how she expects Junho to like her or the kid...??

From the preview, DNA test result will be out tomorrow. We see Junho calling Yuran, but I really cannot read whether the result is a match or not. Junho crunched it up in anger. It can be interpreted either way. That he is frustrated GJ is indeed his son, or that he felt he’s been played by Yuran and worry about nothing. Remember Yuran didn’t know that a Junho had the test done. What do you guys think? 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

. What do you guys think? 

I hope it is not the child of JH,  Otherwise why brought this story

So JB confessed her feelings to CJ and these colleagues are happy for him, and even CJ did not seem bored but rather flattered, I imagine that the writers did not know that the majority of the viewers were not going to like this couple , we are in the middle of the drama, I do not see how JW could be brought to end with CJ, it seems that we will be entitled to JB with CJ

HJ seems to be released emotionally from JS soon, I hope that on the plan of work she will be brought to replace Juran to be chief tv, strongly that DG divorces this witch, I hope that we will not wait another 30 episode of more for the divorce between JW and JH as well Juran and DG

• Like 5

@ktcjdrama ~ am hoping that they will write someone in new for cheol jin; other than the fact that jin bong is super annoying, it annoys me that hae jin and her family are forever linked with this family then. come on! but we should prepare our hearts just in case the writer ignores viewers. we can't be the only ones who hate this pairing no? sigh.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I doubt it too... but then I hope CJ will stay alone then. 

Actually now I doubt there will be a divorce between JW and JH...

maybe not a divorce,  i think but i think they will split up,  the guy has cheated on his wife so many times, the goal in this kind of drama is to tell us that we pay for the harm we did, maybe that in the end JH may really fall in love with JW, I don't really know what to lead he seems to have a cold  heart

Poor shipper JW and CJ

• Like 5

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

maybe not a divorce,  i think but i think they will split up,  the guy has cheated on his wife so many times, the goal in this kind of drama is to tell us that we pay for the harm we did, maybe that in the end JH may really fall in love with JW, I don't really know what to lead he seems to have a cold  heart

Poor shipper JW and CJ

It’s almost sure to be Junho going to jail and Yuran getting deformed.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Yu Ran is playing a dangerous game even if he did turn out to be the (Lord please no) JH would more than like take the kid from her than play happy families with her. There's so much evidence of neglect on her part and with his dosh it wouldn't be hard to dig up. Then take the kid, completely crush Yu Ran so she ends up leaving the country,  repent to JW and then he, JW, and GJ could be a family since they can't seem to make their own. I hope it doesn't go that way but Yuran really is delusional if she thinks she can trap him with the kid.

The moment has finally arrived my lovelies we've persevered through a lot but the last scale has fallen off:w00t:. HJ is finally free, well emotionally at least (dang divorce cooling off period). That punch was beautiful. All made even greater by the director's play with the words on the car :D.

Urgh I really didn't like the whole vibe of that confession. They best leave CJ single than stick him with that brat. Were's Yu Ri? We need her to come get her uncle and make sure he don't stray down that dead end path, eekk.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@ktcjdrama ~ am hoping that they will write someone in new for cheol jin; other than the fact that jin bong is super annoying, it annoys me that hae jin and her family are forever linked with this family then. come on! but we should prepare our hearts just in case the writer ignores viewers. we can't be the only ones who hate this pairing no? sigh.

Has it happened before? Having someone new come in mid-way drama? Seems like all key players are shown on the main poster. I really don't mind even if the new girl come in so much later and minor appearance. 

• Like 9

I thought I would hate this episode but it felt very thoughtful instead. @tas82 ~ I started cracking up when the signs flew from the car and the new sign read "hard times await" and the signs that flew away were "happiness gone". LOL. it was so arrogant of him to write that "hard times gone. happiness await" -- the insinuation that he had a tough time with hae jin is ugh. can't wait to see these hard times that the writer has planned for these two.

I really enjoyed her punching, throwing the ring. the best was her realizing that she no longer cares enough to ruin his wedding and hence can't be bothered. from that perspective, the fake out felt so satisfying. it is far neater that she is just walking away after a punch. it was also great to see her sharing with dae gu that she is now more concerned with her own life and can't be bothered about what happened with jin sang. we know that at some point, he is going to crawl back to her asking for help but she will shoot him down as she really doesn't care.

must say that i really liked the discussion over how life is like a drama and we have no idea what the next episode will bring. rather than one genre, our life will have a mixture of different genres - love, melo and comedy. and just like these characters in dramas that face all these different journeys, we also go through something similar. it was all so insightful and shows why we as viewers love dramas so much. sometimes people complain that dramas are so unrealistic or boring etc and you want to say what they are talking about. drama is in a way a reflection of life which is why we find it so riveting to watch no?

@ktcjdrama ~ after watching the episode, am sort of relieved and still feel that cheol jin and jin bong may not end up together. it looks more like a comedy track. rather than flattered, cheol jin looked extremely uncomfortable. and when it turned out that his co-workers had all witnessed the scene, he became more uncomfortable. I wonder if we are in a sense getting a repeat of hae jin / jin sang earlier dynamic but in this instance, the writer is saying that sometimes, we need to listen to common sense. just like jin bong says that there is no reason why you like someone, the opposite is also true. you can't force yourself to like someone when you don't either. hae jin's mistake was to give up her on her needs and wants because she felt sorry for jin sang -- so she walked into a relationship even though she wasn't interested in him and there was a lack of spark. so, am actually kind of curious to see how it turns out...

54 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Has it happened before? Having someone new come in mid-way drama? Seems like all key players are shown on the main poster. I really don't mind even if the new girl come in so much later and minor appearance. 

sometimes; I am trying to remember a drama where this happened but it is escaping my memory. in many instances, the character popped in really late like almost at the end and there was an open sort of ending where you know the character has met their match. in others, it was about 3/4th when a new character would pop up, usually like an intern or someone who transferred, and this person shakes things up. anyway, I have seen this in earlier dramas though I can't name names. after a while, all these drams meld together. LOL.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, tas82 said:

Urgh I really didn't like the whole vibe of that confession. They best leave CJ single than stick him with that brat. Were's Yu Ri? We need her to come get her uncle and make sure he don't stray down that dead end path, eekk.

That actually would be pretty good, "Sam Choon don't get involved with my Komo. She's worse than my Dad." :grin:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sometimes; I am trying to remember a drama where this happened but it is escaping my memory. in many instances, the character popped in really late like almost at the end and there was an open sort of ending where you know the character has met their match. in others, it was about 3/4th when a new character would pop up, usually like an intern or someone who transferred, and this person shakes things up. anyway, I have seen this in earlier dramas though I can't name names. after a while, all these drams meld together. LOL.

The actor portraying JS is the perfect example of appearing midway in a daily drama and ending up with the FL. He appeared in the daily drama called "Princess Aurora" with Jeon So-Min (her debut drama as lead). The daily was unbelievable makjong and went off the rails. MBC ended up re-writing/re-editing the ending cause the scriptwriter went bonkers with a nonsensical ending.

The ML was Oh Chang-Seok (he was in the daily "A Place in the Sun" that finished airing a few months ago). He was paired up with JSM, but midway, the actor portraying JS was introduced into the drama and ended up becoming the ML. JSM's family was one-by-one written out. She was the youngest and only daughter of a rich family. The family went broke and the writer wrote out her brothers one-by-one either having them move abroad for work or killing their characters off. I read someone's comments that the actors were not happy with the writing and had a discussion with the scriptwriter (who was famous for her wacked out and makjong scripts). She just wrote them out instead.

Once OCS was replaced as the ML, they also killed his character. The entire daily was so weird and horrible. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I remember reading about the crazy behind the scenes antics of that drama @whome; it wasn't subbed though. it honestly sounded like a hilarious "what the" kind of drama where you are laughing over how absurd it is and wondering which character is going to disappear next.

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I remember reading about the crazy behind the scenes antics of that drama @whome; it wasn't subbed though. it honestly sounded like a hilarious "what the" kind of drama where you are laughing over how absurd it is and wondering which character is going to disappear next.

It was subbed at the time (which is how I was able to watch it), but I don't know if the links to those episodes even works now. The daily is from 2013. 

I gave up on it midway when the drama "jumped the shark." The ML & FL had some chemistry, and then came The scriptwriter wrote crazy and nonsense plots/scenarios. Only tuned in for the last episode and read that MBC had to rewrite it. She wrote another drama for MBC (can't remember the name) which was also makjang crazy, and MBC had to cut ties with her because she went bonkers with the script. She eventually issued a statement that she was retiring. Once Seo Ha-Joon (JS in this daily) was introduced and it seemed as if he was becoming the ML, I immediately tuned out as I didn't see any chemistry between he & Jeon So-Min. For more info about the controversy, see link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Aurora_(TV_series)

• Like 5