[Drama 2019-2020] Psychopath Diary, 싸이코패스 다이어리

nrllee

This thread is so quite, even the comment section in some online streaming online have more feedbacks. But I think I understand why (imho). This drama doesn't have such a complicated plot or script to be discussed compared to silly and funny that I can enjoy in every scene and dialoque. I am just following the pure and kind Dong Shik. Even the psycopath itself "follows" Dong Shik's :D

I don't feel that I need to watch is as earliest as possible once it's subbed (like other drama). I found it as my reward after doing works in the office, make me chuckling and laughing.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was wrong! Thought In Woo would have been too young then. Looks like it was during his initial years of killing and now his method & style has evolved

@ayamom, i agree with you. there is no rush in wanting to watch it asap but it provides me with good laughs overtime i watch :)

5 hours ago, philosophie said:

I love how her dad’s case is connected to the current psychopaths cases. Does anyone else feel like her uncle cop might be bad? Maybe working for the psychopaths chairman dad?

I did! And I was coming to the thread just about to comment on that. Because somehow I feel that he keeps obstructing her from investigating further on obvious leads.... I've only watched until ep.7 btw, but I'm already thinking what incompetent team they have formed to take on the case. Our FL is better off investigating by herself.

ETA: Finished ep.8 ~ not liking the development because Seo is holding her helpless father as hostage and she still doesn't know it yet :bawling: Anyway, it's true that the uncle has something to hide in relations to catching the serial killer, but not so much as working with chairman dad, but for his own career.

So, as per the preview, when Seo In Woo says that this time his trophy will be Bo Kyung, what do you all theorize he means to do with her? 

He's already said to her dad that if she keeps investigating she'll end up dead, but then trophies are objects you keep. So killing her wouldn't suffice his desire to collect. Perhaps there will be some kind of showdown between Dong Shik and In Woo over Bo Kyung. Whether that's because they both decide they need to kill her, or woo her, not sure, but either way, I think she'll become a catalyst for their ultimate battle.

16 minutes ago, Bejaffled said:

So, as per the preview, when Seo In Woo says that this time his trophy will be Bo Kyung, what do you all theorize he means to do with her? 

He's already said to her dad that if she keeps investigating she'll end up dead, but then trophies are objects you keep. So killing her wouldn't suffice his desire to collect. Perhaps there will be some kind of showdown between Dong Shik and In Woo over Bo Kyung. Whether that's because they both decide they need to kill her, or woo her, not sure, but either way, I think she'll become a catalyst for their ultimate battle.

I am still thinking about what he meant by that too...

I doubt there’ll be a showdown soon though between DS and Seo, because we still have to go back to first episode where DS is arrested by the police and he still thinks he is a psychopath?

@ktcjdrama ahh, true. I totally forgot about the opening scene where DS was arrested and declared himself a psychopathic killer. I guess the plan SIW came up with (that he announced to BKs dad outside the hospital, with his scary richard simmons smile) to make DS take the blame for all his murders, goes well for him. Poor silly DS

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Ameera Ali post a gif of how to save DS from falling off the ledge of a rooftop please... as demonstrated by SBK :D 

Her way is so effective :joy:

Spoiler

5df4885069e96271679160.jpg?download

step 1 # run as fast as you can :sweatingbullets:

5df489b501e75428474752.gif?download

step 2 # try to reach the first thing you can destroy oops  you can hold into :mrgreen:

5df48985dc45d035259487.gif?download

step 3 # hide any evidence can that can use against you in the eyes of the law :phew:
5df4895d6fb99821744594.gif?download

It's a really interesting video. It's a pity that most audience won't really be aware of the knowledge mentioned by the professionals, so what you doubt as something not true in real life may indeed be. The drama also can't put all this information into the show so in the end you may lose part of the potential enjoyment for the series.

Yeah i also had the thought that there might be something up with her uncle. It even looked like he had a mole at his ear. But that theory got debunked. The more obvious idea is that he has something to do with her fathers case back then. But we know now that it was the serial killers doing. So i don't quite know how her uncle fits in there. Maybe he knew that they didn't catch the real killer but he kept quiet to advance his career.

Oh, c'mon.... How stupid are Bo Kyung and her mom with regard to the dad's situation? They don't think it's weird that he goes bezerk every time he sees a certain person?!?! And they don't find it weird a "stranger" is taking the dad out for walks, as well as, paying the hospital bill?!! :angry: Poor dad being sedated... :(

Despite the show lacking a bit of logic from time to time, I am still thoroughly enjoying this drama! :)

Our favorite thug Jang Shil Sung is starting to show his "soft side" - both with his wish for social justice, as well as, fashion wise :D:D:D

Archived