[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

20 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

That’s what I commented on Twitter :joy:I saw him moving this finger too, hallelujah other person than me saw his doing the movement when he was “sleeping” :naughty:. I see that HB :lol:
the other scenes of him grabbing her hands makes me breathless as well, especially the one that he was with his finger rubbing her hand :love: or the one that when Se-ri asked for a hug and Jeong-hyun grabbed her hand and squeezed gentle, this last scene was powerful I could feel so many feelings through a simple gesture.

If they are not dating I don't know what to say anymore hahaha....

There is no way a close friend want to touch his close friend hands like that. Not only once but most of the time :lol:.

I smell a wedding bell coming :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

Cheer up everyone, let's just talk about Binjin sweet moment ^_^.

Look at the second scene, our captain supposed to be in deep sleep but apparently his finger betrayed him :lol:.

Lol he is grabbing her thumbs with his thumb.

It looks like HB shi loves Ye Jin shi to death. He is not leaving any chance to show his love to her subtly even when they are acting. I am sure that Ye Jin can feel his subtle movements and she likes it. Otherwise she might have warned him and we can't see that rubbing thumb in the scene after he gets treated by doc in ep 12, back hug etc.

They are openly letting us and others in the Industry know that this is my man and my woman. I got that. I am sure marriage is in hyun bin's mind. Otherwise he might be careful before doing these. They don't care about anything now.

May be they are creating memories so that they can watch this after their marriage and tell to their kids like how cool their dad is. 

HB, awesome man. Go and get your woman. No one can stop you. :thumbsup::glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

16 hours ago, binjinunnie said:

However, when I played the video in slow mo, I noticed that if HB is just folding his hands together, the angle of his arm is quite weird. Moreover there are subtle finger movements that couldn’t possibly be HB’s because of the position of his hands. We know HB is wearing that eye-catching knitted sweater. If he’s folding his hands together then we’d see the fabric of the sweater from both side. But so far we can only see the fabric from his left arm. 

What caught my attention was the white fabric under HB’s hand... which I assume is the fabric of yejin’s clothes (right arm) because there’s no white color in HB’s outfit. 

When Yejin was gesturing to the Nokor F5, she was waving her left hand and her right arm is not moving. I think they were really holding hands that time. Anyway, I try to be rational when it comes to shipping but I thought I’d go here and see what you guys think of my observation. 

Ahhh there goes my heart! I really did not want (or should I say, refused) to believe it. But if there is at least 1% that this is possible, my fangirl heart will be over the moon! :wub:

Happy friday, my fellow shippers! Tomorrow is the day we have been waiting for. Remember that we have withstand another 5-day drought without CLOY. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, egluvsnupi said:

If they are not dating I don't know what to say anymore hahaha....

There is no way a close friend want to touch his close friend hands like that. Not only once but most of the time :lol:.

I smell a wedding bell coming :wub:

But what are you saying sis... that interactions are totally normal between “besties” I do this all the time even with my male friends LOL :lol:.

At this point they’re just playing with us, no matter what they says those actions ... I feel something in their actions too, I don’t feel just a friendship bond, I smell something more :love:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Ooo la la.. I loveeee that finger movement by Bin-shii:wub:. I don't think those were rehersed. I think it was his natural reflex towards SYJ triggered  by his subconscious mind as her 'loverboy'. 

@sheeeeee i love that drama.  I wonder why it didn't get the best rating. I thought viewers love drama adaptation from a webtoon. But I mainly watched it because of HB :D. I agree with you,  the kisses were sweet, they were sweet on screen but I don't feel any fluttery sensation.. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Some interviews of BinJin, YJ called HB 'oppa' and I really like it even though YJ is months older than HB. It makes my heart flutter when she called him oppa. Like they are actually flirting.. Regarding the BTS that holding hands... I really thought they are holding hands because of weird finger movement... If proven to be true then my shipper heart will melt !!! I'm looking forward for ep13 tomorrow !! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

I guess we already know who's more into whom <_< What do you think about what the director said?

This was in 2018. They probably only just started then that's why the director said those things. Hyun Bin was probably still trying to win Ye Jin's heart then. ❤️

Today, I'm pretty sure he's not the only one who's more into her. I'm sure she's just as equally charmed as he is to her. This is me speaking based from what I see on their interviews and bts. There's just something about the way she looks at him too and how touchy she is towards him. 

Anyway, I love that "shocked I can't believe he just said that" look they both have at 3:45; and how Hyun Bin was fidgeting with his hands and feat starting at 3:50. And Son Ye Jin stoping the director from saying more with "I'm sorry but our director is a little..." And just like that they moved on to the next topic. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I think you're right when you say they were probably on the flirty stage back then and that's why they reacted shocked with what he said. What calls my attention is that HB is known as introvert person so we can think his reaction on this IV is just natural but SYJ is known as someone who speaks her mind freely. Compare it with this IV,  how she ask him like nothing: "do you have a crush on me?" I think she feels more comfortble here because there is nothing to hide

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B8QgwUUJG7l/?igshid=1iafsqasrj67s

I don't know if it's just me or anyone feel the same, but in some of the latest bts, HB seemed to keep a distance with YJ? I don't know how to find the right words. Keeping distance? Or trying to look like a normal colleague? Maybe because the dating rumor? :bawling:

In the video above, during the reunion scene on eps 11, YJ told HB should look at her warmly. HB said no its not in the script. Although the script probably writes that JH should look at SR warmly. :anguished:

I also noticed during the bts in NK restaurant where YJ got drunk and said "because i like it.." HB also looked like a normal colleague. 

But in some of the earlier interviews and media rounds (Swoon, Netflix, etc), HB laughed and smiled a lot, and STARED A LOT at YJ to the point someone asked in previous page, does HB aware if his videos staring at YJ is EVERYWHERE?? :lol:

Sigh, i guess it's really difficult living as public figures. They are literally under microscope :grimace:

• Unamused 8
  • Confused 1