[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

44 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

@charray

Why we need to bring SYJ down in BinJin appreciation thread. Let’s enjoy good vibes together.

Are you not happy that SYJ was voted as the world most beautiful woman with more than 4 millions votes out of 13 millions votes. Why you post negative comments from her competitor's fans here. 

That blog is very toxic with hate comments, fan wars, women put down other women. 

--

correct..

• Like 4
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, lololo2 said:

As the ship is sailing smoothly to its final destination. 

I expect more hostile/ jealous posts towards SYJ in this thread.

Please stand up for her! Women are not deserved to be treated that way.

SYJ's innocent "mistake" is that she is beautiful inside and outside and is loved by HB.

EXACTLY..THEY ALWAYS SAY "MONEY" IS THE ROOT OF EVIL BUT I REFUTE! ITS ACTUALLY "JEALOUSY" IS THE ROOT OF EVIL..

SON YE JIN -THE NATION'S FIRST LOVE ...

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

One of the biggest mysteries about Hyun Bin's family background is why they are never around him to show support in movie premieres and other events and there are many theories but one that i once heard that makes sense is that apparently he has a older brother who is a cop, not any cop but in special units. I also heard that he has other family members in the force. I think that is one major reason he is using a stage name instead of his real name. His father also didnt approve of him becoming an actor at first. I think there was pressure for him to join the force also but he chose acting and he said he had to negociate with his dad to get approval for his career path. I bet his family life is VERY interesting.

Sorry but for me, this issue about hyun bin's family not showing any support in his movie premiers is not necessary to discuss here..so obvious that he has a private family so no need to indulge here ...that is a family matters. ..thanks

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

Hello!! Been a huge fan of them since CLOY started airing but sadly I wasn't able to sign back into Soompi because I forgot my password oops..

Anyway would just like to de-lurk and share something I found on YouTube (Not really sure if this has been posted before!). Note that this was posted in January 2019!! I really love this concept!! What do you guys think?

And I would also like to add that this lil' community is so beautiful (filled with many nice and considerate shippers! I LOVE YOU GUYSSS<3) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

There were Koreans that endorsed her being voted the most beautiful and others that disagreed just like anywhere else. I can't understand why you are highlighting the ones that disagree and imply they are the majority of Koreans. No group of people have one mindset, nonetheless it does not change the fact that people all over the world recognized her beauty over much younger celebrities from various races and countries.

She was voted and we vote her too its bcoz she is original. Most koreans knew that she is an original beauty. Even without wearing make up she still beautiful, she still attractive. Korean knew about her beauty bcoz when she first joined to be an actress 20yrs ago she already had that beautiful profile face. Until now she did not do any enhancement on her face. The rest of the celebrities you may find them beautiful bcoz of make up and before the make up is done their original beauty is already being enhance its either their nose which is mostly common, eyelids, lips, and cheekbone. Some have that beauty but they were not content and go for surgery bcoz its a trend. And with that mentality they are not beautiful. 

With or without make on ur face u consider as beautiful plus your personality that makes it appealing then you are more than beautiful. 

SonYeJin is already the winner. She may or may not accept that but its already there she was being slected and cannot be change. There is no need to debate bcoz she is the winner:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, lololo2 said:

As the ship is sailing smoothly to its final destination. 

I expect more hostile/ jealous posts towards SYJ in this thread.

Please stand up for her! Women are not deserved to be treated that way.

SYJ's innocent "mistake" is that she is beautiful inside and outside and is loved by HB.

For what "mistake" is she being taken down again 

What am I missing here 

Anyways the NEW BINJIN VIDEO of both checking out if they are being filmed IS SO GOLD....I just love HB cautiousness and possessiveness for BINJIN...it's so cute and adorable...he is indeed like capt Ri in real life...and they were sooooooo walking together like a couple while leaving the party 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, charray said:

Deleted.

Is this article translated by netizenbzz? 

Since I can't read it before you deleted it. 

Let me share something about this blog. 

1. They always post and translate more negative comments than positive comments most of the times. 

2. They will only post more good comments  if that celebrities (idols/actors etc) are their bias. 

3. This blog also one of the site that contribute in spreading false rumor about some celebrities by only translating the negative comments and wrong info to create fan wars. 

for example about t-ara (after few years people find out it's not true) 

My point is don't get affected by the comments they choose to translate. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 7

Omgggg I can't get over the edited pic of BINJIN where they are looking back holding hands 

Good lord we have to INVENT a new word to describe this level of chemistry

Can't we request production houses and directors and writers to cast them in a movie or a drama plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 3