[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

21 hours ago, eLizza said:

!!lol!!..Thankfully the MC saved him by saying that SYJ always attacks verbally and this shows how close they are.Seriously the MC was also a hard core shipper throwing candies for us..

I think what the MC said in that interview was even more revealing than Binjin's actions and words LOL! I can't even recall how many times the MC kept commenting how close they are lol! And Binjin kinda just pretend they didn't hear what she said and sort of let it pass by and move to the next subject.  LOL! :D

12 hours ago, ktp-syj said:

I found this link insightful - https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-Korean-directors-cast-married-dating-couples-in-drama-or-movies However, these are only opinions too. 

I am not sure if there were other dating couples who had project together (though i wish there were!!)

That is why, in my opinion these powerful, beautiful, A-lister couple are breaking the norms and I genuinely admire them. Another thing, it is also the very reason why the agencies have to deny continuously. They admire each other so much as actors they want this time  breathing the same air and acting on the same space (as HB is very consistent about this, his admiration in YJ's acting skills OMG phenomenal and riveting) experience working together again to really create an outstanding project showcasing their chemistry, charisma and amazing acting skills. I totally appreciate and praise them as this is a bold move and risk, and at the end it was a HUGE success and being together and all, it didn't hinder the drama and getting all the recognition on it's own. I am so proud of them, I hope this is the start of more like these (more open-minded and not so obsessive and possessive fans)

I also cannot think of any rumored couple who acted together again. Closest is Gong Yoo and Jung Yumi, but I don't think there were any picture evidences like Binjin, am I correct?

If Binjin was already dating before CLOY, and they still decided to act together despite all the rumors, then I truly believe it's cuz beyond their attraction to each other, they are even bigger admirers of each other's acting. Yes, it was a risk that they took, but I am so glad they took it and they have been richly rewarded with CLOY's huge success. Anything could have gone wrong, like the script, directing, supporting cast etc etc. Even if their chemistry together is amazing, the drama could still have failed due to other factors. In fact when their pairing was first announced, there was a lot of backlash and doubts about the drama's potential. Really happy for them that despite the naysayers, CLOY's success was beyond anyone's expectation! Who would have thot it will become the highest rated TVN drama and the 2nd highest for any cable drama?

1 hour ago, Wol-sook said:

Read from another forum that he rejected the offer to play personal taste and accepted secret garden... I am glad, but feel a bit unfortunate at the same time... Glad- cos I think it will be so much better if they meet at the right age (now), if they are fate to get together somehow. 

Unfortunate- cos there are so much sweet scenes in personal taste. :sweat_smile: They also have a proper happy ending, unlike CLOY... 

Wow, first time I've read about Personal Taste being offered to HB. I have not watch the drama so do not know how's the plot and scenes. But I think it was good that HB accepted Secret Garden which was a super successful work for HB and propelled him to super stardom in SK and Asia. And Binjin met at the right time for TN and later for CLOY, which is such an important work and success for both of them. They created memorable roles as JH and SR, which far eclipsed Personal Taste.

• Like 14
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I agree with you. It is better that they have met in their matured age rather than an early age. 

They are both famous star and when you are young the whole attention is just career rather than a relationship. 

Now that they experience to be famous and potrait a different genre/role they can now focus on themselves. We all know both are stable as they can easily donate huge amount of money. 

I hope GOD will favor me this time. I've been in three ships already, the first one got sunk and the second one I am still hoping. I hope this one will truly sail and I want to see my nieces and nephews coz I consider myself their older sister. Hehehe. 

They say luck comes in 3! :) Hoping that this is the 3rd time charm hehe

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, superspace said:

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you

I just watched the video again and counted that HB stared at SYJ for 16 seconds! Omooo, you cannot hide love! :wub:

Is there an FMV for this song? This is another perfect song for them. 
I hope there is and showing all the stares and  glares, All those times HB can’t take his eyes off of Yejin. 

Found this interview of HB Dec 2017 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1087677wpp/hyun-bin-talks-stardom-future-career-plans

maybe it has been posted here also before, he wants the role of a villain and a bodyguard. I know that time TN has been filmed so villain role has been done, but the bodyguard role as Yoon Seri’s bodyguard hahaha all his plans for next roles are all for SYJ so serendipitous and destined... That man! So smitten since maybe the first time SYJ left unforgettable impression. 

Even though he passed the role for PT if that has been offered to him, the universe perhaps conspired for them not to meet at that time, so many chances they should have met personally and work together but again fate brought them in the end. The wonders of destiny, so amazing!

Edited by ktp-syj
Adding a link
  • Like 8
  • Love 6

If was with other actor at another time, Jinnie would be joking about the date rumors, but instead she looked so hella annoyed by the question LMAO .

Binnie otherwise, looks like he wanna to laugh. He was so amused by the question and gave such long response with so many details.....YAYYYYYY.

And ppl still thinks that’s nothing going on, c’mon guys.Wake up. It’s clear as the day:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

remember this swoon video when they complimented each other? SYJ’s poker face when she read her compliment to HB and he responded (min 02:00 - 02:44) was 100% perfect, like you couldn’t read her at all.

You know, I see it differently hahaha. While he is giving his « serious » speech in response to this compliment, she is touching her hair suspiciously more than usual and I saw like a very little smile that she was holding. I think that she also failed in maintaining her façade this time LOL 

btw, there is a recent J-ent couple (mentioned in spoiler) who confirmed relationship and they had similar modus operandi Hahaha. Therefore, secret relationships happen everywhere in ent-industry, we just need to wait patiently and pray for HB-SYJ wellbeing. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, sussieh said:

You know, I see it differently hahaha. While he is giving his « serious » speech in response to this compliment, she is touching her hair suspiciously more than usual and I saw like a very little smile that she was holding. I think that she also failed in maintaining her façade this time LOL 

waah you really have ninja eyes because I totally failed to see it! :ph34r: Binnie is so much more obvious so I love it when the ninjas here could spot the more subtle signs from Jinnie! They’re really playing with our emotions lol :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I agree with everyone else that they met and got to know each other at the right time. If this had happened any earlier, there would have been more obstacles to making a relationship work - immaturity, career aspirations, etc. But now that they are mature and have their careers established, they can prioritize what is important to them at this time - and let’s hope they have the same priority! 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Exactly! :joy: She touched her nose too :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Sunday musings. Just watched PIFAN 2014. Wow!  I was floored at how he barely acknowledged her. He did not even look nor help her  go up the steps. But look at you now oppa ha! Seeing how he treats her now all I can say comment is hahahhahahahhahhaa. Dude seriously?! You’re like a puppy now waiting for some scooby to be thrown your way. That feeling when your crush ignored you at first and now pining after you hahaha. Insert revenge laugh!! Payback oppa payback! 

The way Ye Jin stares him looks as an admirer, but Hyun Bin looks like have 'someone' at that time. That's why he looks so cold.

And maybe it's true with one of the post that I've been reading that at first Ye Jin who have a feeling for Hyun Bin when first filming TN then the feeling is mutual and we could see after that when TN's press conferences :wub:

Whatever, look at them at CLOY makes me always think of them day and night :lol: They just so adorable and looks matc made in heaven :wub:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

07:00 Because theres article some speculated they gonna married after the drama. the reporter said once she met with celeb from fashion industry,at the time CLOY was not started and that celeb ask "they will played on same drama and after that they prepared the wedding ?". but theres some rumour about they were already seperated before eps 6.

hong seok chun (celebrity personality and openly gay) said i hope that marriage is not true,i really hate son ye jin now lol.

the point is some in entertaiment industry believed that they are in relationship or at beginning of having relationship. so take grain of salt but still happy shipping.

if they really broke up on episode 6 then they really are two amazing and mature people because they acted the same on the behind the scenes from the first bts to the last lmao dksjdkd 

• LOL 5

I think that this is the most complete fmv about all of BinJin encounters.

Its so funny how they were always so close but still so far away. They attend so many events but never interacted, on that PIFAN awards both were nominated and wast there to receive their respective prizes, seating side by side but yet they didn’t interacted (most ‘cause binnie were still on a relationship).

I remember that they were supposed to attend an award but both of them didn’t (the funny part here it’s that they back to this time they still didn’t have meet each other). 
For me a person that never believed on destiny this makes me change my mind. Seems like their “final encounter” were supposed to be just with  TN back on 2017 , seems like fate :wub::

Edit : Sussieh already explained to me ,that Binnie wasn't in a relationship yet at PIFAN awards back on 2014 (at least not public)

I thought that he was 'cause I saw many comments on SNS saying that he was and since I just start to follow binnie after The Negotiation (and since that I didn't want to know about his past relationships) I thought that was true.

• Like 10
  • Love 11

4 hours ago, superspace said:

I just watched the video again and counted that HB stared at SYJ for 16 seconds! Omooo, you cannot hide love! :wub:

This reminded me of something.After watching the bts, interview, the swoon videos and the various fmvs for the nth time,I practically had nothing left to do .So yesterday a video popped up in my youtube feed.It was a swoon complement me video for the leads of an ongoing drama(yeah similar to the HB-SYJ one's).I haven't watched the drama and just know the names of the actors and little bit of their work.I got so curious and clicked it to check that how would two normal colleagues will behave in a similar activity.Plus the drought is real without any new CLOY or our OTP content .What I found quite surprised me as the actors while reading the comments mostly avoided eye contacts and instead would look towards the camera or at the cards with occasional smiles.To confirm my suspicions,next I watched HB-YJ complement me video.And it was clear as a dayB).His stares,her eye smiles and yeah it was all like a pinky atmosphere.Even while reading the comments HB  most of the times was turning towards her side .His eyes were fixed on her for a major part of the video.And they felt so natural and comfortable:wub:.. Whereas in other video,there is a different aura that clearly shows the boundary between reel and real (heard that drama has a very hot kissing scene though).In case of Binjin that line sometimes becomes blurry.

Spoiler

I m putting the link in the spoiler in case any shopper would like to compare and find some inner peace :P .

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

30 minutes ago, eLizza said:

To confirm my suspicions,next I watched HB-YJ complement me video.And it was clear as a dayB).His stares,her eye smiles and yeah it was all like a pinky atmosphere.Even while reading the comments HB  most of the times was turning towards her side .His eyes were fixed on her for a major part of the video.And they felt so natural and comfortable:wub:.. Whereas in other video,there is a different aura that clearly shows the boundary between reel and real (heard that drama has a very hot kissing scene though).In case of Binjin that line sometimes becomes blurry.

Thank u for give to us shoppers details about others on-screen couples/partners in The Swoon ch, 'cause I can't watch the videos that aren't related to BinJin (especially now that I'm a little bit mad with The Swoon since that they didn't uploaded the jenga or reaction video of BinJin and I'm still today waiting for the uncut version of the past BinJin content :joy:)

Like many were saying here that Binnie acted completed different with his past co-star on that jenga video, but I couldn't confirm this by myself 'cause now I cringe sooooo much anytime that I see bin-sshi interacting with other acctress (poor binnie he has a crazy shipper :D.)

Well....We all know that saying : ''Sometimes actions speaks louder than words'' :

• Like 14
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

@eLizza lol I was just watching that video you watched! And yes that’s just being colleagues. While Binjin is like I don’t have a word to describe them anymore type. They totally behave like literally no one is there. Aww he should totally serenade Yejin with his voice erm singing, the lyrics fits him so well. I still cannot get over how he executed this song so perfectly. And this video is so well made that I will shed a tear watching it. Awww 

Credit to original owner

• Like 8
  • Love 11

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Like many were saying here that Binnie acted completed different with his past co-star on that jenga video

He acted different, I thought she liked him more, but they were also focused and concentrated playing Jenga.

How did he act with his ex-girlfriends? I just saw a lot of rumoured girlfriends, but I don't know who he dated for real :unsure:  any videos with his ex-girlfriends just to see how he acts?  :ph34r:

Vogue-hyun-bin-28438336-500-622.jpgkorea-son-ye-jin-008.jpg

So sweet!! Really, I never get bored rewatching this BTS moments, and I keep smiling and swooning each time I watch!

And the moment between 0:20- 0:24 makes me giggle the most! That scene is a really tough and emotional scene, therefore I find much more sweet that he is still taking care of her  « messy » hairs there... without doubt to me, making sure that she is ok in every possible way is first in his mind. :wub:

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

on that PIFAN awards both were nominated and wast there to receive their respective prizes, seating side by side but yet they didn’t interacted (most ‘cause binnie were still on a relationship).

@AnnieCheesecake

Hehehe I think that both of them were like shy at each other. Maybe they were astonished by each beauty and became timid hahaha. Btw, HB was not in a relationship at that time (at least not in one known by public)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

39 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

He acted different, I thought she liked him more, but they were also focused and concentrated playing Jenga.

How did he act with his ex-girlfriends? I just saw a lot of rumoured girlfriends, but I don't know who he dated for real :unsure:  any videos with his ex-girlfriends just to see how he acts?  :ph34r:

Until I know he just dated (on public) two actresses (one of her being pretty known on k-industry)

I'll send to u the clips on the DM 'cause I don't wanna to post anything about binjin past relationships (the confirmed ones) here.

I dunno know how he behaved with his past gf 'cause I didn't watched any videos of them together and about the second gf after they got public (until that I know) there are any pics or videos of them together.

The only interactions that matters to me and that I could watch the whole day :wub::

Image result for son yejin hyun bin gifs

• Like 10
  • Love 11