[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

44 minutes ago, Beanpaste said:

till then, pray hard ....hold on tight to the ship

1 hour ago, Maddie said:

am wondering if hb and syj  would really reveal their relationship very soon..maybe they still want to work in another project

I think that we will hear an announcement only if they decide to get married (or should I say, “when they get married”, hehehe :wub: Common! Looking at their interactions, they really seems to be already in an stable and balanced relationship :heart:).

I also think that we may hear about them only after they are already married. Since they want privacy, I don’t think that they will announce marriage intentions... instead, maybe they will just drop news about already married and include marriage photos in the announcement hahaha

By the way, I still have hopes that they will work together again in a movie and CF, once they get married hehehe. They are loved by public, individually and as a couple. They received positive feedbacks and public is supporting them internationally. So they have the door open for doing again a project together.B)

• Like 11
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Good morning shoppers. So glad I joined this forum hallelujah. Its nice to take a break from all the craziness ugh! This is sort of my safe place right now. Here in the US panic has set in. They’re shutting everything left and right, my local stores were stripped bare, travel bans and there’s a LOT of cancellations(sports, schools). Whew! Crazy I tell you. 

Reading my favorite couple brings a semblance of normality. So for non-shippers please don’t be party poopers. Let’s not derail this thread with negative comments and anti-Binjin opinions. This is a shipper’s forum. 

Stay safe everyone! 

Sad to hear about the situation there! I hope everyone of you fellow shoppers are healthy and taking care of yourself.

I was just thinking about this earlier... in this kind of situation it would be definitely impossible for BinJin to declare any kind of romantic relationship (which, crossing fingers, they are in) because the Korean public and press would certainly come at them for being insensitive... let alone planning a wedding when mass gatherings are banned/unrecommended! :tears::tears::tears:

Basically all I’m saying is that we shouldn’t worry about the current “drought”.... there’s a lot of things going on and hopefully the difficult situation is just bringing them closer together!!! (as we have seen from their donations to Community Chest ;):phew:) thankfully the situation in Korea seems to  be taking for a better turn.. just stay healthy everyone and keep holding onto the ship!! :heart:

• Like 13
  • Love 5

I would advocate her staying in her current agency too (or if she moves, it shouldn't be to Vast)

I think she would want to maintain her independence rather than having her other half as her boss.

Ah... they are really silent right now. I don't mind a sighting of either right now.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Ligaya Prez said:

Hi guys,binjin lovers,.i wanna know this,i heard HB has a movie to do which is BARGAINING..but its postponed due to covid-19,.

Is YJ is his partner in the said movie???

Thanks..anyone can guess?

They postponed oversea shooting but will continue to shoot local scenes (in Korea) first. But not sure if they have start the filming or not. His partner is male, Hwang Jungmin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I would advocate her staying in her current agency too (or if she moves, it shouldn't be to Vast)

I think she would want to maintain her independence rather than having her other half as her boss.

Ah... they are really silent right now. I don't mind a sighting of either right now.

Agree. She has been loyal with her current management. If one day yejin feel like wanting to start a new in her career she probably open her own agency. Ehem hyunbin can inspire her on this

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Riri forever said:

Pleasant friday fellow shoppers! I just wanted to ask regarding their statement that it is seldom for actors in korea to have 2 projects in their careers. I havent followed our Binjin much before TN and CLOY..does that mean that SYJ in her 20 years career have different ML in all her projects? And so is HB? In that case what is the percentage that they will be paired again in another project? Second question is..in case our ship sails....can SYJ transfer agency to VAST? He is the CEO anyway. Checking all future possibilities for our OTP.

SYJ has been loyal with her management, stylist, make up artist, and hair stylist, so probably she wouldn’t transfer. They probably wouldn’t star together again in a movie or series given the rumors, I guess? Or probably they would decide to do it after their marriage already. The truth is though they really enjoyed working together and they respect each other as actors. :wub:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, shazbinjin said:

Sad to hear about the situation there! I hope everyone of you fellow shoppers are healthy and taking care of yourself.

I was just thinking about this earlier... in this kind of situation it would be definitely impossible for BinJin to declare any kind of romantic relationship (which, crossing fingers, they are in) because the Korean public and press would certainly come at them for being insensitive... let alone planning a wedding when mass gatherings are banned/unrecommended! :tears::tears::tears:

Basically all I’m saying is that we shouldn’t worry about the current “drought”.... there’s a lot of things going on and hopefully the difficult situation is just bringing them closer together!!! (as we have seen from their donations to Community Chest ;):phew:) thankfully the situation in Korea seems to  be taking for a better turn.. just stay healthy everyone and keep holding onto the ship!! :heart:

Likewise my dear likewise. Be safe :heart:

Same thoughts on the announcement. The drought is real and it might get worse. Any announcement or admittance on their part would be deemed insensitive and out of touch. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sussieh said:

And in my mind, they don’t just meet once a year hahaha Nobody will convince me other way LOL. He could travel back and forth  with the excuse of helping students all year hahaha. 

@sharluvsenergy LOL thank you for that IG post with the baby in the stroller hahaha it made my day!  So cute and funny! 

I have the same thoughts as you do! I don't think they only meet once a year. Hahaha~

And you are welcome! We should thank whoever posted it. The post made my day too!:D

• Like 6

I also don't think both of them will be casted in a romantic drama or movie anytime soon. Their drama and pairing became way too popular that future pairings too soon after the drama ended would bring about comparisons. See songsong couple after dots, i think they weren't in any projects in the romantic genre for a good 2.5 yrs. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, sooji28 said:

It is really interesting to read your point of view as a journalist. And more interesting is other journalist are questioning the same as you, right?

And about HB owns property, i heard he owns a few of abroad venture investments, is that true?

Anyway, i think HB is not the kind of guy like most of Korean Guy who wants her partner/wife doing chores at home. Just like the movie "Kim You Jung 1982." It got me thinking, SYJ definitely not those kind of woman. She has her career way back, and i'm sure she will be balancing her live as a wife and actress. She will be a great mom, wife, and actress. 

And i'm sure if HB loves her, he will give her freedom to do things she loves. 

Well, that is my delulu.   

SBS and many TV Station ran a full coverage on them. So I would say every other media outlet is interested in knowing why. And if you can find that news coverage from 2019 Jan from SBS, you would evidently see the SBS reporter asking the same question as me to YJ agency. 

From what I understand his family owns multiple assets both locally and overseas. 
haha if you got the chance to visit Vast go to his Cafe blissbliss at the same building and see if you are lucky to bump into CEO

• Like 15

Hi! May I ask what the last news/video was we had of them together? Im so oc, just trying to figure out the timeline. I was late coming into this. Sorry! Was it the kakao or the one where they compliment each other? Thanks so much! 

17 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

@Chewy does Hyun Bin came from a well off family??? Reading about his family’s properties seems like he doesn’t come from an ordinary family. 

haha this one I am not certain so I won’t comment. But HB himself really knows how to invest well. Very level headed and good business acumen type. 

for the sake of understanding, can the sisters here share with me why some of you dislike Dispatch if you understand what Dispatch is really doing? 
I read from page 1 since the beginning and I realise the sentiments about dispatch is quite negative. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Loveumore said:

CEO of Philippines Abs-Cbn corporation swooning over HB and SYJ...

Woah BinJin fever fighting!!! 

Awww! They even have a video of her swooning over Binjin! I read the articles but it's nice to see a video. But wish I understand tagalog and know what she was talking about. There were only a few english words here and there.

37 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

@Chewy does Hyun Bin came from a well off family??? Reading about his family’s properties seems like he doesn’t come from an ordinary family. 

From what I read, both his parents are teachers. That said, not sure if they are from wealthy backgrounds. But for sure HB is very wealthy LOL!! I read one article where he was awarded by a President's award for being a role model in saving his money :

From HB's wikipedia page:

On October 29, 2013, Hyun received the President's award at the 50th Savings Day held by the Financial Services Committee, for saving 35 billion won (approximately USD 3.3 million) within 17 years.[76]

I also remember reading that he bought his building using CASH!! No loan. Phew! He's cash rich....

About SYJ joining HB's agency, I believe he has already sold it to another company KAKAO-M. It's a subsidiary under that big conglomerate now, and HB was even awarded stock options from that company (read it in HB's soompi forum). Maybe a long-time HB fan may know the details better of HB's current position in V*ST, like is he still the CEO and maybe report in to the KAKAO-M top management? One thing for sure, HB would also have been paid quite a big sum of money for V*AST.

From HB's wikipedia page :

In January 2016, Hyun set up his own agency, VAST Entertainment, which became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kakao M three years later.[55][56]

Personally, I think it's better SYJ stay with her current agency, no matter what is the future development of her relationship with HB. A lady gotta stay independent!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

for the sake of understanding, can the sisters here share with me why some of you dislike Dispatch if you understand what Dispatch is really doing? 

Interesting question, I asked myself that too after reading some thoughts.
My personal opinion is that in their particular case at least, D has been in some way respectful of HB-SYJ’s privacy. My feeling... they already know more but since both of them are very respected professionals in the industry, D is respectful and allowing them some kind of privacy and reducing the use of sensationalism. D been low key and quiet is something that makes me think also that they are in more like a serious relationship, so (like us) they are waiting for their decision to announce something. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

8 hours ago, jinjin said:

Just wonder what kind of gift HB will give to SYJ on Korean White Day.

Just amazing that SYJ ranked so high for that Korea White Day survey, with high percentage of vote compared to the No. 1 IU. Being in her late 30s and still seen as a sweetheart in South Korea shows how much she is loved by general public. HB better make sure he gives her the best Korea White Day gift ever!!

That SECOND tweet below is SO FUNNY!! SYJ can really make HB laugh so much! I also recall another video of SYJ and HB doing GIF poses with the V*AST staff (also incl SYJ's staff?) and SYJ was so funny in her actions, while HB as usual is too shy to do more and just kept laughing at SYJ.....anyone knows what I am talking about? Don't know how to find that tweet/ GIF/ video.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1