[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Yesterday my favorite new Hollywood young couple was reported grocery shopping at Ralphs for their apartment in NY but with no pictures at all, just reports from eyewitnesses lol. There were also reports of the things they said because some people eavesdropped their conversation. It sounded so domestic and cute! Can’t help but to think of #BinJin. Well at least #BinJin have pictures to support the claim.

My Hollywood OTP met in a show but they only had very few scenes together & they were nemesis in that show. They first spotted having vacation abroad for the girl’s birthday with her family right after the show ended. They denied the dating news previously, no confirmation from both sides until now & the lady even DM some fans not to post about her & the guy. Fans speculated that the DM was sent by her PA or her team using her Instagram account. Sounds familiar right ? :D

But in contrary to #BinJin, this couple was captured kissing in a broad daylight by paparazzi and was spotted around NY & LA together eating out, grabbing coffee, shopping, etc. but no confirmation from both sides. I wish we have solid proofs like this that no official confirmation is ever needed anymore lol

Come to think of it, BinJin have similarities with a lot of celebrity couples who prefer not to publicize their relationship? It’s just that the press & media are different in different countries. Fans and public openness & reception of the relationships are also different depending on the country’s culture. So I guess we can be more understanding towards BinJin.

Anyway, I still see some people have doubts on BinJin because of some moments, gestures, reactions seem more like a friend than lover. Let me remind you, they are 2 lovers who are trying their best to act like friends in front of other people. They are bound to slip from time to time or most of the time. So it’s normal if we see them acting just like friends or purely professional actors because they are supposed to show that to us instead of the lovey dovey moments. We should be grateful for the many many sweet stuffs that were captured & revealed to us. Seriously, please avoid dropping negative comments or bad doubts about our ship here, it really spoils other shippers mood.

#InGroceryWeTrust !! 

Edited by jacdayans
  • Like 6
  • Love 9

8 minutes ago, Meli said:

@Moonstarmagick in my country reporters say that Japan is second.

Hope they all stay safe. I read yesterday how in china a famous director and his family died at their home due to the virus. So sad. 

Yes. And the rest of us, let us all stay healthy and safe. We wouldn't want to miss the time when a wedding announcement is made by our dearest BinJin couple. A marriage is happening on our ship! I can feel it!!! 

Way to go shoppers! 

Let's shop till we drop because you know, with don't have credit limit. We will be using Se-ri's card don't worry. Haha. 

#InGroceryWeTrust 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Sometimes I just want to skip a few months or maybe a one or two years, waking up with the news: 

"Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin had tied the knot in a private wedding! Wish them well."

Then i don't have to live in uncertainty anymore. I can have a very genuine happy smile looking at all of their interactions during my shipping time. That would be the best thing that could ever happen in my entire life.

7Memz4m.jpg

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

47 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

From the Negotiation to Bargaining. 

He really wants to sort things out. Haha. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384240wpp/hyun-bin-confirmed-to-star-in-new-film-as-next-project-after-crash-landing-on-you

He need to settle all his impending work.  He signed the contract so it's his responsibility to finish his work on schedule. Hopefully his new movie filming will goes smoothly despite the challenging situation with Covid-19 right now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

They are so big here in the Philippines, HB and SYJ even before CLOY. 

But they became bigger now with CLOY. Also, it is a bit funny and nice at the same time that Philippines is included in the storyline as one of the places Mr. ALBERTO Gu detoured to evade police. Hahaha. 

My mom and dad who are 69 and 66 y/o are now glued to watching CLOY. Hahahaha. Cray over CLOY. 

I guess HB cuz of Secret Garden and SYJ cuz of Pretty Noona (or her films?). CLOY is big across most of Asia! Besides Phil, China, Singapore, there's also Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan etc!

My aunt who has not watched kdrama for YEARS (cuz no patience for subs) watched CLOY (cuz of me lol) and got addicted! Followed it every weekend, and now she's rewatching kdramas again. My brother and another aunt also watched it and promoting it lol!

9 hours ago, B.MMM said:

in my opinion the A channel reporters know so much about them. every time they talk with confidence about a couple who denied the dating rumors, after some times that couple will be real. so I think this time is real too.

I just want to point out sth: from the very first news that said they ate in LA with her parents the KBS entertainment talked about them. as you may know the main mc of that show is binnie’s close friend. they congratulated bin and jin when the first rumor came out BUT after the grocery pics they did nothing. they didn’t report a thing about them. but WHY?? it’s a very important news but they did nothing. it could be a request from a best friend of mc to cover up sth???

When you say A channel, you mean the top channels? I guess like KBS, SBS and MBC? I wish I understand korean so I can hear the vibes of the news report. Translation is just different. 

I didn't know about the KBS main mc who's Binnie's close friend. Who is that? I've only seen one funny k-ent program where one host who's bald and gay said he will be sad of HB's marriage rumours lol!

As for the KBS main MC, correct me if I'm wrong, they are pretty influential within the TV station right? Cuz to be main MC means they are very senior in hierarchy. 

8 hours ago, B.MMM said:

YES they are. HB has a company and is a Top A-lister and YJ also is a A-lister actress and both of them are sooooo powerful in k-ent industry so they can do everything:D

Yes, just like I assumed! What I notice is that the A-listers in k-ent (or even other countries like China entertainment) are able to stop/ reduce negative news and scandals very quickly vs the newbies. Of course, I also think SYJ and HB are also well-respected amongst the media people cuz they are low profile and humble despite their fame and high reputation - correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Guys, can this be really one reason why our BinJin has not been seen celebrating with the staff and crew of CLOY apart from their workloads? I read somewhere that YJ has not been feeling really well in the last filming days. I hope she recovers her strength fully. 

Article on SK ranking highest in Coronavirus cases count outside China. 

https://www.facebook.com/310621318958658/posts/3209964029024358/

I read from the news, Daegu situation right now is quite alarming. If yejin family is still there for sure she must be really worry right now. Even idols cancelled all their fanmeeting at Daegu. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

1 hour ago, itsmeehLala . said:

They're famous actors in Asia. it's not fiction. Great story eh?

I got hooked because of their story. The same as HB and SYJ thats why i'm shipping them. I have the same gut feeling and all the same words i've used before (i.e. mirroring, strong chemistry, denial, secret meetings, etc), it's like a deja vu to me.

I got the same feeling with SongSong couple and i shipped them before.  So i hope i got it right again this time.

The negotiation press con wherein HB said something to SYJ about covering her legs because of the short design of her skirt. 

That reminded me of Song Song couple when they were facing a crowd in China. SJK made sure that SHK covered her legs with a towel when she sat because she was wearing a mini skirt. 

#CoupleFeels #InGroceryWeTrust :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Per news, SYJs hometown of Daegu has a super spreader case of the corona virus. 
Hoping that her and her parents are safe. By any chance the house featured in Master In The House, is that in Seoul or Daegu? Any SYJ fans who could confirm? @cybertron @AnnieCheesecake 

I thot SYJ stays in Seoul? I recall a report of her staying in Cheongdam-dong, ie same area as YSR? Correct me anyone if I am wrong. But yeah, still very worrying for SYJ's parents if they are still staying in Daegu.

Talking about SYJ and her short skirts, I still remember in Negotiation when she first appeared in that super short skirt and translucent blouse - she was SO SEXY! What's amazing about her is that she's got this sweet angelic face and then a sexy body. And she carries those mini-skirts so well! Which reminds me of HB's ideal wife - can cook, can dress sexy (forgot the 3rd one). SYJ can do everything!

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

He need to settle all his impending work.  He signed the contract so it's his responsibility to finish his work on schedule. Hopefully his new movie filming will goes smoothly despite the challenging situation with Covid-19 right now. 

So true. It is really also hard for them actors too. I hope they stay healthy. We still need to see the twins. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Hoping that her and her parents are safe. By any chance the house featured in Master In The House, is that in Seoul or Daegu? Any SYJ fans who could confirm? @cybertron @AnnieCheesecake 

I'm fairly certain that is her house in Seoul, as the pilates studio is in Seoul too.

She's from Daegu but would make sense that she is currently based in Seoul and it would just be her parents home back in Daegu.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

this korean page posted this about hyunbin’s manner hands and knets are all saying “oh their defs not dating “:expressionless:I even saw a comment saying that yejin must have a one sided love :expressionless: low key wish the media would stop posting about these bcuz the comments seem to be getting negative now :((

Don't you know that haters are gonna hate? don't even think about it, I actually laugh at the haters cause the jealousy is so obvious

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

I feel like i'm in a rollercoaster ride with this ship. Not a day would pass by without any happenings :lol: Fangirling/Shipping should be giving you happiness and fun so don't add unnecessary stress on your part. Just enjoy and let's wait for the right timing to unfold what's meant to happen for our OTP :)

HH under the table vs Manner Hands?! I am one of those who believe that they did hold hands :P Because i also tried to capture a screenshot from the video and edited the lights. Whatever the case, i'll believe my own investigation HAHAHA :D That manner hand betrayed him in the end though... he couldn't keep it up that long! :sweatingbullets:

I'm off to work now.... so, happy good day shoppers! This forum is meant to be an outlet for us to enjoy ourselves fangirling/shipping. This is also my small escape after a long day at work. It makes me smile and giddy reading all your posts. I hope it does the same for each one of you too. So, let's not stress ourselves over unnecessary things okay?! Just focus on the good things we see on our OTP, and in due time, what's meant to be will surely happen... the WEDDING! HAHAHA :joy:

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

I think thats her house in Seoul.

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

12 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I thot SYJ stays in Seoul? I recall a report of her staying in Cheongdam-dong, ie same area as YSR? Correct me anyone if I am wrong. But yeah, still very worrying for SYJ's parents if they are still staying in Daegu.

Talking about SYJ and her short skirts, I still remember in Negotiation when she first appeared in that super short skirt and translucent blouse - she was SO SEXY! What's amazing about her is that she's got this sweet angelic face and then a sexy body. And she carries those mini-skirts so well! Which reminds me of HB's ideal wife - can cook, can dress sexy (forgot the 3rd one). SYJ can do everything!

HB's quote is a woman looks epecially pretty when she can cook, dress sexy and have a charming man besides her. He will work hard on the 3rd one and his future wife can work on the first two.:blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

@therese3

I agreed with your analysis on earlier page. I think most of them in this forum agreed that they have feeling for each other by looking at their BTS (thru their eye contacts and body language), at least their current relationship is in a very "close" friendship status, in a comfort zoning. They are highly compatible in terms of chemistry and characters based on their horoscopes.

It's always easy to start off any romantic relationship, the difficult part is the thereafter maintenance, and mutual continuous contact despite their busy schedules in filming. However, He had agreed to take up another new project after this drama. See below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384240wpp/hyun-bin-confirmed-to-star-in-new-film-as-next-project-after-crash-landing-on-you

If we referred back to Hyun Bin the past romance, with Song Hye-kyo, Kang So-ra, he had always encountered difficulty in maintaining the relationship due to his busy schedules. Both actresses agreed to break off but remain in a amicable manner.

I always believe in right timing, that applies to any couples, whether newly attached or meet a new romance. The truth is, there is never a perfect or ideal time to initiate a relationship. I believe the stability of one relies on the proper balance of mental and emotional conditions of both parties. At this point of time, it seems that HB is still very focusing on his career. They must be ready thru their mind, heart and soul, with mutual continual effort to put into their relationship.

Timing is everything, if it's meant to be happened, it will, at the right time for the right reasons. :) Only time will tell :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1