[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

While we are hyped by Jinnie and Jenny house posting, let's remind each other to stay on our lanes. Don't go overboard by harassing their personal space, IG. Leave only good comment to show our support and appreciation. :heartxoxo:

If our hunch are true, soon we will get good news to celebrate. The whole universe with us too. 

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Yes please binjin shippers, let us all be respectful and classy like SYJ and HB. I know no harm was intended and you're just defending SYJ and the binjin shippers. But we have soooooo much to be thankful for most especially with all the binjin content this week. All the noise from these antis are obviously coming from a very, very, very sad, pathetic, jealous and bitter place. I used to find them funny for being overly obsessed over SYJ news and binjin comments, but you see how it's consuming them and making them desperately pathetic and rabid like zombies. It's just so sick. Imagine living a life like that every single day when they focus more on the things they claim they hate, instead of celebrating someone whom they claim to love. So yeah, let them continue obsessing, report and block, and be kind.

Goodness will always be rewarded.

ETA:

I said this before and i'll say it again. It is a FACT that Smart (i'm pretty sure other brands as well) indicated a morality clause in their contracts for all their endorsers, that includes HB and SYJ. if you honestly think for one second that these two will sabotage that contract and damage their relationships with a big company over a silly scandal (with other people) think again. And if you are part and partial of maligning these endorsers' name and reputation, i suggest you get a second job because that will be a very, very expensive lawsuit.

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

28 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Hii I just wanted to say that plzz refrain from commenting on insta of  YJ's stylist ,manager or other people working for them..

We all know what antis are capable of doing..The thing is few antis who are clearly from other ship , disguised themselves as Hb fans and they messed up the comment section of the post uploaded by a person whom YJ knows..(I guess u know whom I m talking about)..

I know it is hard to refrain when they say such disgusting things but i just hope people don't add fuel to the fire by engaging with them..

Rather than replying to  those fake fans ,just report their comments.

Let us not stoop down to their level..

I just don't understand what is their problem..We don't even bat an eye whenever there is a so called update for their side..But why everytime they come to rain on our parade..Just focus on ur dinghy.. okay??

I read through all of the comments under that post and I know some BJ shippers are guilty too because they were hinting towards ICBM in the comments..But they were very few.

However, how come people from other ship knew about this content?? And they got the guts to leave such weird comments.huh!!.It is always them who start the fight.. Jealousy indeed.

We should just let them starve and not give any attention..

The announcement will come from BJ directly ...There is no problem in going delulu but the people around them shouldn't be harrassed in the process.

The D-Day is coming soon..

Fighting!!

I replied Happy Mental health day with a smile emoji to the account who keep saying Happy Mental health day all binjin shippers. HAHAHA. I just didn't like her comment that it is not BinJin wedding because Yejin is 9 months preggy. Hahaha. Maybe she's being sarcastic or what. Hahaha.

Don't worry. We don't stoop low at their level of immaturity. Hahaha. I saw one BinJin shipper who deleted her comments as well. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

I replied Happy Mental health day with a smile emoji to the account who keep saying Happy Mental health day all binjin shippers. HAHAHA. I just didn't like her comment that it is not BinJin wedding because Yejin is 9 months preggy. Hahaha. Maybe she's being sarcastic or what. Hahaha.

Don't worry. We don't stoop low at their level of immaturity. Hahaha. I saw one BinJin shipper who deleted her comments as well. 

I did report the account. Now, if we come across malicious, harassing comments on Jinnie or her close acquaintance do not reply or respond. The more we reply, the more they throw hate comments. But immediately report that account. We can do the same for other celebrities account too. It shows how classy you are. And a fan that both Binnie and Jinnie can be proud of. :approves:

• Like 11
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

I did report the account. Now, if we come across malicious, harassing comments on Jinnie or her close acquaintance do not reply or respond. The more we reply, the more they throw hate comments. But immediately report that account. We can do the same for other celebrities account too. It shows how classy you are. And a fan that both Binnie and Jinnie can be proud of. :approves:

Yes. Thank you. :dontwanna:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

They are always the same group of pathetic homeless souls opening multiple accts in socmed and desperately lurking into BJ ig, tweet, fb and HERE every secs so of course they are very well informed like YJ post on BJ cakes  & flowers (OMG they are so salty!!!) to last sunday HB photo with hotelier and spreading shits say we expecting an announcement.  LOL all we want is a MOVING HB and we really got  HB HANDWRITTEN LETTER, MOVING HB, WALKING HB so MANY HB this week!  :w00t::rolleyes::P

Lol do we even think HB & YJ stylists/makeup artist posts are about them?  Do they only work for HB & YJ?  LMFAO, if so HB stylist is also feeding us with her post and ig stories?!?  

Ah they better BE CAREFUL WHAT THEY WISH FOR.   7/31 (+8/1) WILL BE BACK....

:doggie:

YJ is a fan of Jimmy Choo shoes and she was spotted wearing Jimmy Choo Bridal Collection series in her cf shooting today.  LMAO, does it mean she is getting married today and hosting a wedding dinner in a hotel and her bridegroom is a SUPER HANDSOME DIMPLED RICH BUSINESSMAN OF VAST WHO PLAY GOLF WITH HER EVERYDAY!!!:lol:

:loolz:

33-EB445-D-13-B0-4-E91-845-C-687-DD1-C6-

293-A59-CD-04-C8-4583-BF0-D-23-DDAAEEA83

Spoiler

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Gosh the latest SYJ post, she is looking ahh-mazing!!  Slaying it and doing it in style.  HB you lucky man! :D

Here’s a lovely article on our inspirational hallyu queen

https://metro.style/people/celebrities/hallyu-queen-son-ye-jin-s-quotable-quotes/27589

PS:  in my country there is the slang word “tinny” which is commonly used to describe a little open aluminium boat.  It makes a lot of noise but has nothing of value inside.  Don’t get salty and ignore the rusty tinny!  B)

Edited by LavenderVirgo
  • Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Oh wow, just opened my IG and was greeted by SYJs stunning pic. :heart:  My first thought was that it looked like a party but soon realized it was a CF set. I think she shared because it was such a pretty set. She usually doesn't post curated shots/professional pics  from the actual CFs she films but will post pics/videos from the set instead. 

I'm also so amused by January Jones' CLOY obsession. Can't believe she ordered Seri's trenchcoat (lucky for her she can afford it!). I saw so many people in the comments section say they started watching it based on her recommendation which is amazing. I also saw a clip earlier this week from BTS with someone watching CLOY in the background lol (you can hear some lines  from the show plus the OST). CLOY world domination continues B)

And that clip of SYJ giving her film review- seems like a lot of celebrities were invited to attend screenings as her bff SYA posted about attending a few days ago as well. 

And lastly, *sigh* why are people bothering jennyhouse? And why are antis trolling as well? Didn't know they also stalked jennyhouse :lol: It's a bad look for them. If they are confident in their findings and truly unbothered they wouldn't waste their time. I agree with those that said we shouldn't respond. Just report them. 

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

:wow1:

I KNEW SHE WOULD WATCH THE WANDERING CHEF TOO

She enjoyed the movie :) Honestly, it is a really beautiful documentary drama - the chef going around the Korean pennisula to find unique ingredients that are important to him to prepare a special meal /Chuseok. The Wandering Chef came out on Oct 7 in Korea

I guess she must have saw it the same day as Song Yoon Ah and Han Ji Min as they were also in the video - Not everyone who went to see the movie recorded a video it seems though lol / I think it was on Oct 7 too? Forget now on the day they were all posting.

:issohappy:

Also glad she posted about her new CF. She looks so beautiful and happy

:eats:

:please:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

I think Jinnie may have watched Bargaining director's other films - base on the premieres she has attended in the past too /She went to As One - HJW and Doona Bae's movie, GHJ's Love Fiction premiere (it is on her schedule but I don't recall pictures especially for As One). I noticed Gong Hyo Jin was in one of her movies called Rolling Home With A Bull /actual English translation How to travel with a Cow

:loolz:

It also premiered at Busan Film Festival when Jinnie was there and HB was promoting Late Autumn. I can't seem to find the movie online. It looks interesting though from the description I read :lol:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@BinjinFangirl I cringe at most fan edits but that one actually looks like it could be real :lol:

And to our  visitors, don't worry, no one actually believes a gender reveal/shower/wedding took place :rolleyes:. We know it was a CF shoot (and it was labeled as such). The fandom just likes to take every opportunity to get creative and that pic gives off celebratory vibes. Don't take it so seriously. Carry on and happy Weekend!  :heart1:

• Like 6
  • LOL 18

Hello fellow shippers!!!...so happy to see Jin`s insta updates:fun:

BinJin is our happy pill, we chose the BinJin path to follow and i think we are on the right track, we are just happy to see HB and SYJ together, they give us more crumbs and piece of cake to indulge and who are we to ignore those wonderful and sweet delights...Happy shipping my fellow BinJins! woot wooot!!!:hooray:

• Like 16
  • Awesome 2