[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

40 minutes ago, positivevibes said:

My friend told me YJ's new China's CF SASELOMO (三草兩木) in Chinese is "three grass and two wood" (木 木 彡) and it's BIN "彬" in Chinese. OMG!!!!  :kaching1:

Omo Omo.. I think yes,  "彬" is hyun "bin" in Chinese....  :wut:

1 more hour to go for smart!!! 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

CLOY they continue to appear close (BAA bts) and of course YJ's Insta-liking spree, my "only good friend" speculation is now at 0.01% and Binjin Real Couple is 99.9%. LOL!!

I started like you ,too. I have never seen a K-drama nor known a Korean actor except LMH with no face  in 2005 because of an auntie in the US. She used to stay behind so she can watch her favorite Korean drama. LMH is also popular here. I have many Korean friends and acquaintances because of Samsung being one of our Customers. We never discussed K-drama entertainment, nevertheless i learned about their culture.

Then due to close friends all talking about CLOY, i did watched it in February and after the 4th episode, i searched the background of the two lead stars and it was like Magic, i became their fan together and lurked in this forum until i came out to be known by the end of May.

They are such beautiful people in real life that everyone wished them to be together since they were both single and looking for the right person to appear in their lives! I continuously desperately pray for them to be given the Gifts i am praying for.

Like you, i am 99.99 % convinced that they are together and planning for that moment to make all our wishes come true!   :transforms:  I  summarize as follows for my confidence:

1. LA Grocery together and how they looked.

2. CLOY ; CLOY BTS closeness and CLOY press conference. CLOY IS REEL AND REAL!

3. CHRISTMAS IG PICTURE 2019

3. BAA awards 

4. Liking spree  in Ig  of their own pictures together

5. SMART CF from one Business unit

To me, these are solid proofs ....plus one .... SYJ never had a male close friend . She said so herself... ONE is bound to FALL in LOVE!!!!         :heart1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, lovebirds said:

Maybe this is the reason - China and Korea tension. According to following tweet, YJ is the 3rd Korean celebrities (1st Actress), after G-Dragon singer and Lisa singer (Black Pink) to endorse a Chinese brand. It's amazing that YJ can penetrade China's huge market.

#SmartYejin is trending worldwide

28k in Philippine

Oh that is exciting!

:hooray:

1 hour ago, PRNforhappiness said:

While waiting another two hours, was wondering when is the finalist announcement of Seoul Awards???

Last time it was announced July 31 but it didnt come out this time. Maybe it is because Seoul Awards is later this year who knows lol

i AM BACK

:poledance: I REALLY DIDN'T SLEEP MUCH 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

SMART CF CHANGE OF TIME to

6PM (PH)!!!

Lol go for your break now and be back at 6pm(PH)!!!

We may have broken their server from all the hype going on right now :)) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1