[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Can't wait to be sleep deprived :lol:

:elated:

Why does she also wear blue later? 

Wondering the same thing? My mind is saying...its tying the 2 CF together..like the supposed 3rd set...but a teaser in itself?! Wahh! 
Good luck with getting some sleep! Not going to happen! LOL!

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Why does she also wear blue later? 

Now that you mentioned it, I looked again at the first teaser ever that Jane posted, the one with the sunflower:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDKqb95HQYp/?igshid=199kyw57z2cz4

I didn’t notice it then because the focus of the pic was the sunflower, but if you look to the right of the pic, two arms are visible and it looks like that person is wearing a blue vest and taking a picture of something with her cellphone. I wonder if that’s SYJ.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

Hoping everyone here wherever we are right now can join and support by trending worldwide the newest smart cf of the other half of our BinJin, SonYeJin. 

Remember BinJin have only us and nothing else. Bear in mind the BAeksang popular awards, kings choice most handsome and beautiful actress/actor and the coming awards for most fav couple drama, all these with our mental capacity to press harder not to give up is one thing made us part even more of this wonderful ship we are in right now. Yes we can!!!

(we set to defer from other not to engage such other means just to make their names trending.) 

Also kindly watch out too this smart cf on the live streaming on youtube for more views. 

So pls hurry install twitter in your phone now. Smart Shippers can do multitasking for the love of our Smart couple. :wub:

God loves!!! 

Pls refer your time zones difference here. :thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Waaah daebak

This BinJin family, yes I call it family, is really something. How organized and dedicated to show support. Let's continue to make our BinJin feel happy and appreciated thru our support.

Keep safe everyone! Now I have to return to my table and work while waiting for the cf. 

• Like 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

42 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Now that you mentioned it, I looked again at the first teaser ever that Jane posted, the one with the sunflower:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDKqb95HQYp/?igshid=199kyw57z2cz4

I didn’t notice it then because the focus of the pic was the sunflower, but if you look to the right of the pic, two arms are visible and it looks like that person is wearing a blue vest and taking a picture of something with her cellphone. I wonder if that’s SYJ.

Actually I had noticed that then :lol: I just didn't think of it too much at the time 

So is this SMART version of taking a photo on the bridge :P hmm lol :D 

I don't know why that suit jacket just keeps reminding me of the one she wore for Jennyhouse from behind hahaa

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Pink_hearts said:
Hi. If you notice YJ’s Cinderella7 friends in the front row, Gong Hyo Jin (in orange dress) and Oh Yoon Ah were talking about the flower bouquet. Seems like Yoon Ah said she doesn’t want the bouquet and pointed at YJ instead. I wonder if she knows YJ is eager to get the bouquet.

Did in the end a guy catch the flowers? If it 's the case, usually, the bride will throw again....

Maybe second time is the charm and our girl got it , but no clip? hahahha de lu lu Monday

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, NEWBIE2020 said:

SYG's new CF- SASELOMO from China                                                                                                          

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4533789859184647?from=old_pc_videoshow

So this is the shoot from the June 23 eyeroll post?

• Like 13
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nqread said:

BINJIN fam is now gearing up for SYJ CF release. It will be a good day. Let's all just focus on BINJIN!

Yeah, excited about the CF release.. Can't wait for 5pm.. :gangnamstyle:

Now need to get some work done.. Once the CF is released, work will be at the back burner and BINJIN nation will break the Internet :highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, NEWBIE2020 said:

SYG's new CF- SASELOMO from China                                                                                                          

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4533789859184647?from=old_pc_videoshow

Two ad releases in one day? Our girl is on a roll!!

:getmygrooveon:

• Like 18
  • Wiggle 2