[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Thanks to everyone who have messaged me which sites to access. I’m currently looking into them :) 

I just finished rewatching Master of the House/All the Butlers with SYJ. At the end of episode 47, she made a promise to see the All the Butlers’ presenters again within a year to see if they have kept their own promises ie. spend a week in desert, learn to  play guitar, piano and release a single album. Since the show was recorded on 14 Nov 2018, I guess she wasn’t able to  fulfill her promise because she had Cloy filming in Nov 2019. Does anyone know if any of those 4 presenters was able to fulfill their promises?

I’m not sure about the others but Yook Sung-jae, a son of an CEO of an IT corporation, who was too shy to look at YJ fulfilled his promise with YJ by releasing his 6th digital singles from December 2019 to February 2020 and later made his solo debut with Yook O'Clock on March 2, 2020. 

I hope he is able to ask Baeksang Board to sing a song for YJ at the event as YJ likes singing and enjoys music a lot, she likes BTS.

HB may sing for her at home too while she makes sexy dance like in “The Art Of Seduction”. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

@hallyu Awesome, thanks so much for that info. That really warms my heart that Sung-Jae was able to do that!  :) I had a soft spot for him, he was so cute and innocent! I hope Ye Jin will meet them again soon, although I’ve heard there have been changes in All the Butlers presenters? 

Wow it will be amazing if Ye Jin wins at Baeksang and Sung Jae sings for her :D

The thought of HB sings for her at home makes my heart flutter :wub: I didn’t see a piano at her house though, I wonder if HB brought his in and play for her too lol. 

Can you translate that video with YJ and BTS? 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@hallyu Awesome, thanks so muh for that info. That really warms my heart that Sung-Jae was able to do that!  :) I had a soft spot for him, he was so cute and innocent! I hope Ye Jin will meet them again soon, although I’ve heard there have been changes in All the Butlers presenters? 

The thought of HB sings for her at home makes my heart flutter :wub: I didn’t see a piano at her house though, I wonder if HB brought his in and play for her too lol. 

Can you translate that video with YJ and BTS? 

Yes, Master In The House has recently changed the casts Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sung-jae have unfortunately left the show. 

I saw YJ playing Mandolin before

BTS Video: YJ received Prime Minister’s Commendation Award in 2018.

The emcee asked who YJ likes to invite for meals (they asked her this question in a few Award ceremonies)

YJ said BTS at first, and then she mentioned that there are so many members of BTS so she is not so sure which member to choose to have a meal with

ps: she is so grounded and humble when saying that she always remembers her beginning and try to make better projects in the future.

The senior male actor (RJH’s dad in Cloy) nodded his head to agree with what YJ had said.

Edit

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

This wasn't included in the official CLOY BTS clips 

They spent so much time together in Sept 2018. Imagine waking up and feeling happy because you know you'll get to see your favorite person <3

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Who knows he might have proposed already :D

There's a quote tht goes as follows

If you have chemistry you only need one other thing. Timing

But timing's a bit*#!!!

In this special case (destiny, serendipity, etc.) all came together and chemistry and timing are spot on !!!!! 

Ughhhh more torture for me :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

YJ would love to crash land in Africa because she loves animals and HB would prefer where there’s some Nature around him....Yeah they’re going to be spotted at Africa soon but not grocery shopping again obviously :joy: But is it just me that feels like HB was lowkey just saying he wants to go to Africa too with the whole saying “where there’s some NATURE around me” lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

Yejin is sooo ready to say "I Do", Hyunbin need only ask the right question... what are u waiting for?!?!

I agree with @Binjin2Ri that HB might have proposed to her already.

There is a greater possibility that he was waiting for YJ’s acceptance not the other way around. 

He said in Couch Talk happiness is too close but too far something he always wanted but not easy to get, then looked at YJ.

He said again in Kakao Chat “How long do I have to wait for”

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, hallyu said:

Can i know what the context of this conversation are?Why did he say “How long do I have to wait for”?

3 minutes ago, hallyu said:

I agree with @Binjin2Ri that HB might have proposed to her already.

There is a greater possibility that he was waiting for YJ’s acceptance not the other way around. 

He said in Couch Talk happiness is too close but too far something he always wanted but not easy to get, then looked at YJ.

I'd want some proof before i jump into such conclusion eg., yejin's finger w/ engagement ring accidentally captured in a photo, etc.. problem is nobody's getting a glimpse of YJ these days as she's too obedient with the "stay at home" order hehehe

i believe they are in a serious relationship but no engagement or secret wedding or baby/twins on the way... yet. I think YJ and HB are both traditional in that sense-- they respect sanctity of marriage and uphold traditions. They will do things the "proper" way (with family and loved ones giving them blessings)... and with their kind of love story, they deserve nothing less imo.

Anyway they are still well within their "married before 40" target so im not worried (though i do get impatient haha). it's just a matter of them saving the date haha

btw i can't wait for June 5... and i realize im rooting for HB and SYJ to win in Baeksang because i expect to here them dedicate their awards to each other in their speeches hahaha

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, ncly said:

They spent so much time together in Sept 2018. Imagine waking up and feeling happy because you know you'll get to see your favorite person <3

This is why i love to see everything durinG the TN days, huhuhuhuhuhu

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2