[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

39 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Hi guys news update from madam. I hope someone can confirm this is true or not, since this news keep going on and on..

SON YE JIN NO LONGER JOBLESS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

@PreciousByTheBay one of it is the golf athlete hahahahahahahaha 

he had refused to play in the Boston film because he chose CLOY and the film had already been filmed before CLOY

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Mintymee said:

Interesting post by a Chinese netizen who claimed one of her relative who are  neighbours of one of them at a posh district in Korea have seen them together. They also believe they were planning to get married after the drama. How true is it, make your own guess..

https://www.zhihu.com/question/377747400/answer/1092098353

I read the write up. I think the sighting was in 2019? Also, that marriage speculation that they'll marry after taping CLoY has been circulated many times. Summer in SOKOR is between July-August. I believe we can consider this as old news. Unless of course, they can provide pictures as proof. :) But still good news nonetheless if they were spotted together. Shame they were not able to take pictures. I wouldn't either out of respect. Golden Rule. :)

@Samsam There's an option for the english translation, too. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, Samsam said:

can someone translate it please? I had a major headache when i opened the link. :lol: 

she’s from the same neighborhood of Ye Jin or HB? 

Got this from the Naver Papago Translator which is I think is better than Google Translate... 

And this it the translation: 

My relatives are in Seoul, South Korea.because of the small land area of Korea, many stars live in the Gangnam area of Seoul,so stars are easy to meet.(Some and my relatives on a cell, the specific name is not convenient to reveal.Last summer, I went to my relatives to play.One night we went to Myeongdong together, playing late. Then, as he prepared to go home, he saw a man and a woman in plain clothes, a woman about my height and a man quite tall.The lights were so bright that my mother and I recognized the couple at a glance. It was Hyun Bin and Sun Ye-jin.(I saw Sun Ye-jin's "A Pretty Sister Inviting Meals," and I thought she was especially pretty at the time, so I'm considered one of the few Korean female stars I know. I'm not familiar with Hyun Bin, but the previous year they heard the rumor of the two went to Los Angeles to know him.My brother's fans don't scold me, I know nothing.I saw the crash of love this year and I really think they're both great.)

Sun Ye-jin's face is especially beautiful, too. Hyun Bin is really tall and handsome and has very good skin.My relatives can speak Korean, and they talked a few words.They were particularly friendly and courteous,but left soon, probably to avoid the hatchet (only the two of them at the time).But it is certain that they were in love.I asked my relatives if that was the case, and he was right.

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Mintymee said:

Interesting post by a Chinese netizen who claimed one of her relative who is  neighbours with one of them at a posh district in Korea have seen them together. They also believe they were planning to get married after the drama. How true is it, make your own guess..

I hope it's true this makes my mind excited:blush:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Who was that friend of hers? :ph34r:

Aigoo sister you forgot already huh :Dthat was two of her cinderella's friends which has a current drama on air. 

Cheering for BinJin to win this coming 56th baeksang awards night!!!  Their drama is uniquely made just for them and their love story unfolds:love: 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I read the write up. I think the sighting was in 2019? Also, that marriage speculation that they'll marry after taping CLoY has been circulated many times. I believe we can consider this as old news. Unless of course, they can provide pictures as proof. :)

Hahaha oh sorry didnt see it. Too excited :lol:

reading it na woooooo :lol:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Mintymee said:

Interesting post by a Chinese netizen who claimed one of her relative who is  neighbours with one of them at a posh district in Korea have seen them together. They also believe they were planning to get married after the drama. How true is it, make your own guess..

English translation based on google translate, not sure how exact but you'll get the gist - 

作者:匿名用户
链接:https://www.zhihu.com/question/377747400/answer/1092098353
来源:知乎
著作权归作者所有。商业转载请联系作者获得授权,非商业转载请注明出处。

Based on their personalities, they will not be officially announced, they were originally going to get married, but because of the delay in the epidemic.

My relative's home is in Seoul, South Korea. Because the land area of South Korea is relatively small, many stars live in the Gangnam area of Seoul, so it is easy for stars to meet. (Some of them are in a community with my relatives. The specific names are not easy to disclose. And I do n’t know much about the Korean circle. Some names are forgotten.) Last summer vacation, I went to play with my relatives. One night we went to Myeongdong together and played very late. Then when I was going home, I saw a pair of men and women walking across the street. They were dressed in plain clothes, women were almost as tall as me, and men were tall. The lights were very bright at the time, so my mother and I recognized the pair of men and women at a glance, Xuan Bin and Sun Yizhen. (I watched Sun Yizhen's "Pretty Sister Please Eat", I thought she was particularly beautiful at that time, so it is one of the few Korean female stars I know. Xuan Bin I am not very familiar, but I heard it the year before The two of them only heard about the gossip to Los Angeles before they knew him. My brother ’s fans do n’t scold me, I ’m ignorant. I watched the forced landing of love this year and really thought they were both very good

Sun Yizhen's face is also very beautiful, Xuan Bin is really tall and handsome, and his skin is very good. My relatives knew Korean and exchanged a few words with them. They were particularly friendly and polite, but they left quickly, maybe to avoid suspicion (then they were the only two at the time). But it is quite certain that they were in love at the time. I asked my relatives if this was the case. He was right. South Korea basically knew it.

Then I went back to China. That forced landing of love this year made me even more sure that the two of them are real, so excited.

During the forced landing of love, I asked my relatives in South Korea about them. He said that the two were about to get married, and they should be over when the drama was over. (My relatives started a company in South Korea, and many of the information they know are accurate) It may be that the recent epidemic in South Korea is also serious, so the marriage will be delayed.

I hope they can get married soon after the epidemic situation improves!

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I read the write up. I think the sighting was in 2019? Also, that marriage speculation that they'll marry after taping CLoY has been circulated many times. I believe we can consider this as old news. Unless of course, they can provide pictures as proof. :) But still good news nonetheless if they were spotted together. Shame they were not able to take pictures. I wouldn't either out of respect. Golden Rule. :)

Sighting was in summer of 2019 but the article was new as she mentioned after watching cloy. Also she asked her relatives recently about them and it is consistent with the story that they are still together presently.

"During the forced landing of love, I asked my relatives in South Korea about them. He said that the two were about to get married, and they should be over when the drama was over. (My relatives started a company in South Korea, and many of the information they know are accurate) It may be that the recent epidemic in South Korea is also serious, so the marriage will be delayed.I hope they can get married soon after the epidemic situation improves!"

- maybe they really plan to get married after CLOY if not for covid. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

1 minute ago, Enya said:

Sighting was in summer of 2019 but the article was new as she mentioned after watching cloy. Also she asked her relatives recently about them and it is consistent with the story that they are still together presently.

Yeah.. nobody's doubting that they are together except the anti-BINJIN and those cynic about love. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

5 hours ago, cloyfan said:

@eLizza Your analysis gives me hope! If it were up to me, CLOY would win Best Drama, HB would win Best Actor, and SYJ would win Daesang.

The only scenario I see SYJ going home empty handed is if CLOY wins Daesang because that could mean that KHA would likely take Best Actress.  

I agree with you!

HB has a great chance of winning Best Actor as the competition is not so tough.

KHA may get advantages with a life related drama but YJ gets advantages with CLOY’s huge international success. 

I don’t think the judges will hand Daesang to CLOY as it means that they support the One Korea ideas and it is a very big statement to make.

Seri character is complex and deep just like YJ herself. Her range of emotions and expressions are limitless. Comedians make us laugh, dramaqueens make us cry, but Seri/ YJ made us both laugh and cry, it is not easy.

YJ has dropped 3 projects pre CLOY for different reasons:

One Spring Night (similar to SITR)

The Pirates (No more original Casts)

Boston 1947 (likely schedule clash)

I don’t want to believe and think YJ will go home with an empty hand. She recently won a Baeksang in 2017 (The Last Princess) and was nominated in 2018 (Be With You)

So my humble prediction for Baeksang

CLOY: Best Drama/ Best Script/ Best Supporting Actor or Actress 

YJ: Daeksang 

HB: Best Actor

KHA: Best Actress

Please don’t call my name when my pediction comes truth :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, Felizak@t said:

Yeah.. nobody's doubting that they are together except the anti-BINJIN and those cynic about love. :)

2 kinds of shippers, I guess. There are people who needs more evidence before they believe, then there are those who believe just by observing. I think mostly the shippers here belong to the latter. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Enya said:

2 kinds of shippers, I guess. There are people who needs more evidence before they believe, then there are those who believe just by observing. I think mostly the shippers here belong to the latter. 

Yep.. I am one of those who started as a neutral no-care-about-celebrities kind of observer that took a peek out of curiosity that turned into fascination then fell in love with BINJIN. When I boarded the ship, I already have everything that I need to ship them. Now, I am a shipper who's losing sleep amd skipping meals for these 2. That's from 0 to 99999 jump. :glasses:

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for keeping this thread alive and for keeping everyone in the loop about anything and everything BINJIN related. Much appreciated guys:wub:! Keep them coming.

Some of us don’t have the luxury of time to go online, search and read all that stuff, myself included (I know nothing about the workings of K-Netz and I don’t think I want to know), so I just have to always rely on this forum to get my daily fix. So much content. You guys rock! Thank you for the unyielding support.

I will share from time to time my sentiments re- BINJIN just to make me smile and happy because there is nothing much for me to say. I see what I wanted to see and it’s proof enough for me. I know that they are “together in a relationship and that they are happy” that’s all I need to know (a confirmation would just be the icing on the cake). And if there is one thing I want for them to have now - it would be the fulfillment of what their hearts truly desires. I really want what’s best for the both of them. I can only pray and hope with them that they find peace amongst the chaos that surrounds them so that their love can thrive peacefully and through eternity. 
Happy shipper here:)!

• Like 6
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Enya said:

Based on their personalities, they will not be officially announced, they were originally going to get married, but because of the delay in the epidemic.

Oh thank you for this new contents with the lovely couple. This is just recently i guess. Which means they are together dear shippers. Take note that pandemic...it happens only around end of feb until now in korea. So its new. New!!!Yey!!! They are planningThere is hope to see them walking down the aisle. 

Prayers work. Thank you God. 

For now i have to Cheers for BinnieJinnie to win on Baeksang awards night:star:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

Slightly off topic from Binjin but relevant. What I find hilarious are those who ship Binnie with others like PSY and SHK or Jinnie with JHI. They are more “delulus” than us, at least we base our shipping on rationale observations and analysis of documented “proofs” ie grocery shopping pics, bts, interviews etc. Even fans of PSY got into war of words with these shippers because PSY already has a confirmed boyfriend. Those shippers are crazy :lol:

• LOL 10

2 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

I love you!!! 

I usually write long essay. But both my hands injured during exercise. I will come back if i found new update about of course HB, coz i think SYJ forgot her IG password. 

I agree with the KTHREE, The one who will get daesang probably KHA, and best actress goes to.... son eon jin. 

Can i get an amen? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, Binjin2Ri said:

Slightly off topic from Binjin but relevant. What I find hilarious are those who ship Binnie with others like PSY and SHK or Jinnie with JHI. They are more “delulus” than us, at least we base our shipping on rationale observations and analysis on documented “proofs” ie grocery shopping pics, bts, interviews etc. Even fans of PSY got into war of words with these shippers because PSY already has a confirmed boyfriend. Those shippers are crazy :lol:

True. I was discussing this with another shipper the other night via DM. Like there's the lot like us who ships because the possibility/probability is very glaring. And there are those who based it only in delulu. :D 

Our topic actually was " Why did nobody or very few ship BINJIN as early as 2018 when all the candies has been thrown? Our forum only started in July 2019. We concluded that BINJIN benefited from it since it gave them time to spend more QT off radar. That's why we have #ingrocerywetrust. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

I love you!!! 

I usually write long essay. But both my hands injured during exercise. I will come back if i found new update about of course HB, coz i think SYJ forgot her IG password. 

I agree with the KTHREE, The one who will get daesang probably KHA, and best actress goes to.... son eon jin. 

Can i get an amen? 

Amen to all possibilities favoring CLoY and BINJIN at BAEKSANG! :heart:

P.S Remember my injured right hand? I got it from exercising, too. I bet we should stop exercising altogether. :joy: I hope you heal soon. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4