[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

34 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I'm not sure if this one has been discussed here before, I may have missed it, but has Dispatch ever written or published an article of the BinJin dating rumors? I could not see, for the life of me, any article online from Dispatch. AllKPop News has it, even MSN, but I could not see one from Dispatch.

If you scroll down on the dispatch article link I saw the Binjin hand holding under the table article, HB's brand power for february, SYJ as Yoon Seri realistic fall during CLOY GIF, there's probably a lot more if I search for it.

Dispatch seems like TMZ, Daily Mail...their articles are pretty shallow clickbait tabloid ish stuff but not made up news. I enjoyed the recent BinJin article on their real estate investments kekeke. I wouldn't put any real meaning behind it except it's a nice write-up.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Sorry about my last post (I don't know how to delete it)...that made me sleepless but thank you for enlightening me about that guy. His posts/replies were inconsistent therefore I conclude that he's just riding in on our BinJin's popularity. 

I'll try not to be affected anymore with that kind of post and just post positive vibes about our couple.

Have a good day :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Kristen Son said:

If you scroll down on the dispatch article link I saw the Binjin hand holding under the table article, HB's brand power for february, SYJ as Yoon Seri realistic fall during CLOY GIF, there's probably a lot more if I search for it.

Dispatch seems like TMZ, Daily Mail...their articles are pretty shallow clickbait tabloid ish stuff but not made up news. I enjoyed the recent BinJin article on their real estate investments kekeke. I wouldn't put any real meaning behind it except it's a nice write-up.

Thank you!!! I would not have found the first two if you had not mentioned it. :)

Although I must say, every media outlet, from CNN to ABC to TMZ, focused on entertainment news or not, does have clickbait articles, titles, photos and captions. It is the online version of putting sensational articles on front pages of print media in order to attract readers. :)

• Like 7

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are really cute together! :heart:

I have a hunch that good news about them will come soon. Keep your eyes peeled!

More & more anti-BinJin (their ships were sinking) are lurking around here & disguise as a BinJin shippers.

Just remember to trust only news from credit sources

I believe there are many BinJin shippers who are intelligent, mature & analytical

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, BinJinSuperFan said:

My synopsis of why this forum is already 538 pages & expectations of things to come for BINJIN:

Synopsis:

1)  Undeniably strong on-screen chemistry

2)  Obvious mutual attraction & chemistry off-screen (BTSs)

3)  Fulfilled wish to be together again in a romcom

4)  Implicative SYJ online content (Couple pics, orange plant, unusual long silence).

5) Liking the same sport

6) HB Silence (usually public on relationship) to protect SYJ (extremely private on relationship).

7) Witness sightings in golf, eating etc (NO evidence)

8) SYJ not into a new big project. (Only 1 is busy). This, I think, is intentional.

9)  Media & public/international interest on BinJin.

10) GROCERY SHOPPING - which puts #1-#9 mere icing on a big delicious cake. This is Checkmate in Chess.

Here's what really boomboomed my heart:  Binjin were rumored to have flewn to LA, played golf & ate somewhere PRIOR to the grocery pix, giving weight to the former no-evidence sightings. And, so in 'Grocery Shopping We Trust'.

My Bold Expectations:

1)  BinJin will be clearer after the pandemic & at HB's Bargaining wrap up. 

2)  Get some crumbs if awards shows will be "attended".

3)  Engagement announcement in 2020

4)  Wedding 2021 (Bin@38 & Jin@39)

5)  Child 2022 :))

Fingers crossed! Wishing all of us "good luck". May the Force be with BinJin & us all!

Just a thought, correct me if Im wrong. When HB accepted the movie Bargaining, was it during the filming of CLOY or after? I remember a week or two after CLOY ended and it was also during the holding hands issue they made a press release that he will start shooting soon for Bargaining. Also, just supposing he accepted it during CLOY, maybe based on his timeline they will finish it soon in time for announcements re engagement or wedding but it got delayed bec they could not travel to Jordan plus the covid19? So their time frame of getting married (supposing that is their plan) got skewed so they got it moved at a later date.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, ebullient said:

Amen! :thumbsup:

Keep praying shippers we are almost reaching  to the shore of their destination (Marriage) . There is power in Prayers:star:

Cheers!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

16 hours ago, lovebirds said:

Son Ye Jin has become international male fans’ crush after Cloy (the 2nd wave, the 1st wave was through The Classic, Summer Scent & A Moment To Remember. I’m her international fan & I got to know her from Summer Scent)

SYJ is Nation’s First Love & she has a lot of male fans in Korea due to her innocent & feminine image. Moreover she gets more & more female fans after April Snow & Alone In Love era with a new image, which women do not feel her as a thread anymore

I love her witty personalities & charming charisma in following interview about her image. “There was something about the movies & dramas that I took part in that had created the image of pure & feminine. It did not come by acting”. It’s always interesting to watch SYJ’s interviews.

1. A 17 yeal old Japanesevman wants to learn Korean & becomes a better man to protect & love SYJ more than anyone

2. A female fan cried because his male idol ideal type woman is SYJ

3. As usual, SYJ fans start liking & commenting her post on her friend’s IG

Cloy success is crazy as we can see comments on YJ’s IG have been written in so many international languages: Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Philippine, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Arabic... 

6568-EBF5-5547-420-E-A532-C51-DFC88-CDE3

425-A6-F60-0995-4-DA0-8-A99-50422-C310-F

81655-B27-245-D-449-E-BD47-232-EFEFF2-A9

This is soo true, I am a long time lurker here since Dec2019 but this is the first time commenting. My husband has just finished Cloy (his first time ever kdrama) and then Sitr,  became a huge fan of SYJ!

I now call him kimchified. Oh, he gives me so much kilig feels as he calls me his SYJ. 

Edited by Kimchified
Spelling and grammar
  • Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

hope Jinnie will wear something like this at Baeksang award this year and knock everyone’s socks off! She looked so beautiful :wub:

I think HB will not allowed like that unless if he is around her:love:

• Like 1
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

I never expected that a simple curiosity would lead me to fall for BINJIN's dynamics. Not in a million years have I imagined living this secret life. My friend yesterday kindly warned me that I am getting too deep into shipping. :) It's okay. I put a "leash on my neck" when I decided to become a shipper in February so that my cat could pull me back to reality when I am going overboard (like still lurking here when it's already his meal time :lol:).

Same dilemma here!. My dog thinks I am abandoning him. I am off schedule with our daily walks now. If he can walk by himself he would have done it, put a leash and drag me himself instead:D. Kidding aside, I am actually always looking forward for our daily walks. It’s our alone time and my time to keep that sanity intact.

I used to ship another couple before BINJIN and it was what I expected it to be. Took awhile, but it ended being blissful. Promised myself to stop shipping because, it ruins my life:lol:, literally! But, i can’t abandon BINJIN. When I ship a couple, it’s because I believe and see that they inspire, compliment and are mutually good for each other. I see that on BINJIN. I’m getting schmaltzy talking about my BINJIN here. Besides, my intuition never fails me. So, here I am shipping hard hoping for another happy ending.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, ebullient said:

Amin.... *pray desperately*

You know what,  because I believe in God, and I pray always, and besides I pray to solving my problem, one in my pray is I always mention that they will get marry soon. Become a real couple. Having a baby. Have a happy life. I never shipped any celebrity before like I shipped them.  Seriously.  

• Like 14
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Enya said:

Just a thought, correct me if Im wrong. When HB accepted the movie Bargaining, was it during the filming of CLOY or after? I remember a week or two after CLOY ended and it was also during the holding hands issue they made a press release that he will start shooting soon for Bargaining. Also, just supposing he accepted it during CLOY, maybe based on his timeline they will finish it soon in time for announcements re engagement or wedding but it got delayed bec they could not travel to Jordan plus the covid19? So their time frame of getting married (supposing that is their plan) got skewed so they got it moved at a later date.

If you visit HB soompi thread, fans posted that he had accepted Bargaining around the same time he accepted CLOY project. The timeline of the shooting was really affected due to pandemic and unable to travel. They really suppose to shoot right after CLOY

• Like 6
  • Insightful 6

Granted that shipping -  like life - is unpredictable, our ship BinJin has been sailing into what many feel is the destination zone. Our hopes are flying high, so we can expect haters and spoilers to intensify their efforts too. The random guy’s Tweet with a (photoshopped?) pic of himself with BinJin, is a case in point. Like hackers, disruptors want to see what level of infiltration can be achieved and how much damage can be caused. No need for us to play along by lowering the sails, shippers.

Beware the Trojan Horse: I would like to make a request that before anyone posts news/pics that doubt/undermine this ship, could the person seeking to post it DM a couple of shippers to help assess post-worthiness? I totally understand that when we're upset at something we see, we seek clarification and support from friends/fellow shippers but because this ship has a mixed crew (seasoned shippers, middlers and newbies), directly posting negative news can cause a heap of stress and distress. When we do that, we accidentally become a Trojan Horse, bringing in the very scurrilous, inflammatory material that anti-shippers are trying to promote. There’s a Covid tagline against fake news that goes, “If unsure, don’t share”. I wouldn’t go that far but would encourage some form of assessment before posting negative news? That would really help (and save me from a cardiac arrest).

@BinJinSuperFan You make a good case on pg 538 points 1-10 for why BinJin is legit!

I see that Jordan has eased its Covid restrictions since 19 April. Wonder if this means Bargaining can proceed filming there soon, finish up and give us all the Wedding of the Year!! This ship has been described as steadily sailing into the wedding season of summer (although, BinJin are trendsetters and could opt for something novel). Whatever, let the wedding bells chime!

hbsyjA.jpg

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

I don’t believe this has been mentioned before but it’s pretty interesting - SYJ was spotted at Baeksang 2019! Not in person - LOL - but in two clips from Jannabi’s performance at the awards, where you can also see HB in the audience. If I’m correct, they used clips from YJ’s movies “White Night” and “The Classic” (in that order) to match the emotional nature of the song; both movies (especially the former) are pretty melancholy and YJ’s performance in both was acclaimed. For those who are curious why YJ wasn’t present at the awards, I believe her 2018 drama “Pretty Noona” missed the deadline to be nominated so she didn’t attend, but correct me if I’m wrong! And yes, KNG is mentioned in the tweet but let’s just ignore that because I can’t edit it. 

For this year’s Baeksang, here’s to hoping that:

a) both of them are nominated for their respective awards along with CLOY;

b) they BOTH confirm their attendance; and

c) they win something!!! They (and we) deserve it!

It’d be even better if they’re in an awards montage like the one below LOL, I love them so much. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3