[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

51 minutes ago, aduck said:

sometimes, I do check out Twitter as I occasionally found some interesting BinJin posts. So somehow I saw one post in which someone was so inappropriate that he/she put photos of SHK and HB together. Then this of course created unnecessary fan-wars (between SHK and SYJ). 

Then this brought in my next thought. When you're really passionate about something (especially your job), I'm sure it would awe/strike you strongly when you witness the same passion. Like I have mentioned before, I was not a fan of either of them. But I remember vaguely that I saw SYJ in one drama then I also saw her in a movie (I think it's The Art of Seduction) which she played an unexpected role showing her sexy and charming side as a lady. People tend to stereotype actors/actresses from their successful roles and what SYJ did was incredible as every role that she played is so distinct. The fact that she took on role with a not-too-popular actor (I mean Kim Joo Huyk - I watched 2d1n and recalled his difficult time trying to prove his worth) is also on my list-as-to-why-I-love-SYJ. I guess HB was awed by all this... SYJ do her job with all her heart, same as HB.

Hi~ Thank you for writing this. I was a huge fan of SHK back then. When she and HB got together I was very happy for her/them. I still like SHK but now I'm a huge fan of SYJ and I'm rooting for her and HB. I never shipped real celebrities but BinJin is an exception. I know fandoms can get very heated, especially those who aren't really SYJ fans but are just BinJin shippers. Sadly, it's the women who are always being pitted against. I'm sad to see fandom wars as well. I hope people will ship

Oh, and just wanted to point out Kim Joo Hyuk (RIP) was in My Wife Got Married with SYJ, not Art of Seduction. I loved every minute of MWGM. It was so good and 'progressive' for its time. They reunited for The Truth Beneath in 2016, which I will watch tonight. But to your point, yes SYJ has always been a passionate actress. She has always chosen roles that excite her and will help her grow as an actress, and projects that were socially meaningful, without caring too much about the credibility of her costars, directors/writers, box office reception etc. HB is also very similar. She and HB really are soulmates!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hi All, I hope everyone is doing good. Among their CLOY press con interactions, I particularly love this video. Without analyzing anything, I let it to everyone's heart. They are simply adorable 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

By the way, the golfing rumor has resurfaced I guess because of the major drought with HB and SYJ and people have more time to be detectives due to covid.  I am unsure of the legitimacy of the rumors but here it is on twitter for those who are interested..you can't really see their faces so I really don't know! (Hope it's okay to share it here or I'll delete my post tomorrow). Do you guys think this is real or not? 

Hmmm the pictures are too blurry. From the sceneries, this looks like South Korea, so it matches the golfing rumours back in Nov 2018! lol I hope it's them!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

Regarding whether HB seems to be more into SYJ than her to him, we also have to remember that what we're seeing in public/on-screen is not the entire picture. SYJ also seems to be more difficult to read in general; the fact that she was able to pull prank on HB during the "Compliment Me" video without slipping reveals how she can control her public persona. 

Having said that, you can also clearly see the changes in her attitude to HB back between TN and CLOY. There's a clip in YT about how SYJ is like in real life, and one thing they said is that she can laugh out loud without covering her mouth. Initially in TN, whenever she laughed in front of HB, she also frequently covered her mouth. Less so during CLOY, which is an evidence that she really feels more comfortable in front of him. Another thing that I like about her is that she does find HB very humorous, sometimes I don't even get it (lol!). I think, knowing that she can do that in public when she's around him (which if you look at the press conference for SITR, she usually covers her mouth when laughing) is something that can allow us to see the difference in the way she interacts with HB. 

Just saying all this because this is another reason why SYJ is often get misunderstood. 

TL;DR: For Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin is full of JAM JAM :joy:

Edited by ann-tole
  • Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

Do you guys think this is real or not? 

I don't think it was SYJ as that lady in the photograph seems to be quite tall to be SYJ. She is about 5'4" in height. The average golf cart is typically about 6 feet high. Moreover, if it was supposed to happen in November 2018, SYJ's hair wasn't that long too during that time. Even that guy did not seem to have HB's physique.  But well, we can never be too sure what with such blurry photo... and why was the photo taken blurry anyway?

• Insightful 1

The golfing rumour has always been somewhat sketchy to me since it’s highly, highly unlikely that they would go somewhere public in Korea - and meet with parents nonetheless - while they had denied dating already. Plus, the pics are so vague? There is no clear indication of physical features or clothing or any concrete evidence that those figures were actually them. I honestly just think someone hopped onto the fact that HB is an avid golfer and created a situation with obscure photos to validate the dating rumours. They clearly didn’t do enough research though, LOL, since nothing in the scenario fits either of their personalities or their situation back then.

• Thanks 2

For those who have doubt in whether HB & SYJ "fake their chemistry" for marketing purposes. 

Figures don't lie. SYJ has achieved all of the followings by her own & before BinJin's dating rumours. 

I stan this humble & scandals free woman!

I believe that SYJ means a lot to HB because he agrees to keep their relationship private.

• Like 2
  • Love 11

2 hours ago, cris_feliz said:
  1. ¿Puedo preguntar por qué CLOY se detuvo durante 2 semanas el pasado enero de 2020? ¿no están preparando esa hora el día de su boda? jaja disculpe mi mente delulu LOL
  2. He oído que SYJ fue trasladado a urgencias / hospitalizado en la última semana de enero de 2020, hmmmm, ¿tal vez está embarazada? HAHAHAHA, discúlpeme de nuevo, me estoy obligando a asesinarme LOL cómo me gustaría que sea verdad
  3. No he escuchado ninguna noticia de SYJ tal vez porque, ¿se está escondiendo porque su barriga? y me he dado cuenta de que parecía más y más delgada como una mujer que sufre de náuseas matutinas jajajaja perdón otra vez ... ¿cómo deseamos, verdad?
  4. Lo siento, acabo de perder SYJ Y HB jajajaja, si sucedieron estas cosas ... o al menos una de esas balas que he mencionado, entonces contáctame para que pueda donar un LECHON jajajaja de todos modos mi primera vez para publicar LOL

I think the same that you.... :)  

.14c3418f1be6a700da72e86b24e17211o.jpg

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, aduck said:

Kiss scenes - while some complains it's not enough, I particularly enjoyed all their kiss scenes as all their kisses did turn me on when I watched them closely lol. Also, like someone has mentioned, they are all open-lips kisses lol 

KNG - I dun know him, I dun know their rumor but I dun think they dated. Why? Given SYJ's personality, I dun think shes the type of person who would deny in interview something that really indeed happened for the sake of protecting her image. Plus, all interview questions got approved first before they could get asked, SYJ could have rejected the question rather than getting asked. So I stay firm that SYJ was not into nor dating KNG :)

Just want to add on some of my observations & opinion... Yes, I admit I may not have watched all of SYJ's movies and not her die hard fan as many of you are. However, I did see her kiss scene with other costars, and it looks different. if we pay more attention to the details... you can tell. (remind yourself not to be bias though) Other kiss scenes may look more passionate due to the story they are trying to tell, but the little details look different.

Spoiler

I also don't think KNG dated her either, and here's my reasons: 

1)  you can still see that independant and a bit tomboyish SYJ during their interactions that we don't see any with HB. It's more noticeable when during the filming of CLOY. Now, things may change since then (it was so many years ago). However, they are more like "buddy" type of friends when I see their interviews, and sometimes it's more like friends bickering instead of mutually "flirting" (sorry it's a sensitive word her now, but I cannot think of a better word for it) .

2) Many shoppers say that it fits to her timeline of getting married by 34. Yes it could be true that she's dating, but that doesn't mean  she was dating KNG. We cannot just assume it's true because she happened to be working with him at that time.... I guess. She also said earlier like 2006?? that she doesn't want to date actors, then she changed her views recently... maybe during her Last Princess Promotion (correct me if I am wrong). 

3) It seems that KNG was "jokingly" hitting on her during the promo and filming, don't know if he did that for promotion or for real... but she doesn't seem to like that kind of guys according to her previous interviews. (not offending KNG here, we are being subjective here) 

4) How she respond to the rumor also makes me think they are never together. Just look how she respond to her rumor with HB should give you a clue. 

Enough said, I guess the most important thing is you meet the right person at the right time. This is what I think. 

Spoiler

My friend always make me worried by telling me that HB will end up marrying someone else instead, less successful and younger cos he is an alpha male... :cry: what do you guys think?? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nightskye said:

The golfing rumour has always been somewhat sketchy to me since it’s highly, highly unlikely that they would go somewhere public in Korea - and meet with parents nonetheless - while they had denied dating already. Plus, the pics are so vague? There is no clear indication of physical features or clothing or any concrete evidence that those figures were actually them. I honestly just think someone hopped onto the fact that HB is an avid golfer and created a situation with obscure photos to validate the dating rumours. They clearly didn’t do enough research though, LOL, since nothing in the scenario fits either of their personalities or their situation back then.

Hmm I’m also actually skeptical of the golfing rumor as well, but the fact that they both play golf made me think otherwise. I noticed as well the tan of both of them where they looked good btw. Do note that golf courses are usually very private because you would need a membership to play (not all though) and it’s an expensive sport. I’m assuming as well that if ever they played together, they would go to a private place far flung from Seoul probably a course where usually celebrities/chaebols are? Anyway, it’s up to us whether to believe it or not. :) 

• Like 4

@Wol-sook I am responding to your last question in hidden also:

Spoiler

I don’t think so.
Obviously only he can truly answer that question, but in my opinion he is a guy who wants a strong woman by his side.
Why I think so? Because he has always been honest about wanting someone by his side who can fully understand his profession. For me, that includes all the difficulties that they need to face because he is famous... so he needs someone who is strong... I would dare to say, he needed to meet an equal, an alpha like himself. And that was what happened here... he met an equal in SYJ. 

And you know, that’s what I like so much about the thought of SYJ by his side. As his fangirl from many years and around his age, I just love how he is beside her, he seems to be shining more! After all... beside a great man is a great woman, right? 

And I love how great woman she is (I have become her fan girl too... she won me completely because I can see how strong, noble, spirited, energetic and righteous she is).
She is what I would say is as a good example to describe a real feminist. Strong and righteous. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

the golf siting is legit because an eyewitness saw them and this was before LA trip. The pictures are blurry but I believe it's them. SYJ appears tall because she's in front of the cart and HB is in the middle of the road. Don't know why it's so unbelievable that they would play golf together, it's actually a perfect way to date for A listers: a private membership only club, they both love physical excercise, a great way to spend time together.

• Like 19
  • Insightful 1

On why I think she didn't date the actor who she was rumored with:

Spoiler

While we can overlook the fact that she denied personally in an interview back in 2013 (or was it 2014?) that they were dating and were only friends, in Sept 2018 during an interview with The Fact, when asked why she had no previous scandals, she mentions casually that she had a rumor with KNG before. The interviewer didn't mention him so why would SYJ bring his name up if there was any truth to it? 

(Posting it again, even if it's been posted on this thread so many times lmao) 

You have almost never been involved in controversy or scandal, and especially you seem to stay away when it comes to a hot romantic rumor topic. Is there a secret?

Although there was an absurd rumor, but it never happened at all. It was with actor Kim Nam-gil, after taking two consecutive series, the movie "Pirates" and the drama "Shark", which led to a hot romantic rumor topic, but I had never been to a date so it didn't make sense from the beginning

Another thing, but this is totally just my opinion. SYJ mentioned that she'd rather date someone who gets to know her first rather than confessing his feelings at once. The latter reminded me sometimes of the way KNG acted with her, calling himself yejin's fool, and #1 in yejin's heart. Idk just my speculation lol. I actually think he's quite an entertaining guy, full of life, and seems very fun to be with. Just doesn't seem to fit the ideal type that syj has (from my understanding). Again, just my opinion. 

Hoping we can hear something re: Baeksang awards soon! 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

I also think it is true. In my country there is a quote “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” meaning when there’s a rumor there’s a thruth behind it. It can’t be that public figures/ celebrities who have a secret relationship avoid all public places. They also have their “safe” places and a golf club meets the criteria. Who would ever expect to bump into a fan in such a place, paparazzi are not allowed, people who frequented it are usually elite. It’s not a sport for commoners, bisness meetings usually take place at such places so it is quite private. Plus the golf fields are huge and it adds to the privacy. 

If this rumor came out after the grocery shopping I wouldn’t believe it as fans may fabricate rumors just for fun. But at late 2018 there wasn’t such an attention towards them, their movie wasn’t even romantic. 

And moreover we have the golf tan evidence.B)

• Like 8
  • Love 3