[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

:relaxed:

Guys seriously, if we post unrelated topic or attacking other members here, this thread WILL BE CLOSED PERMANENTLY. 

We don't want that to happen. :kiss:

So now, lets just enjoy our ship, posting clues, posting our heart in this shipper thread. 

Just remember, we are all SYJ fan, HB fan, and we love them both. 

We support their project, individually, or together. 

There are a lot of happening in this world today. With Covid-19 and lockdown. And this thread is OUR HAPPY PLACE. 

PLEASE SPREAD KINDNESS. 

PLEASE BE HAPPY. 

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE. 

Let our love to BinJin makes us feel happy and content. :wub:

Lots of love from myself who has been self quarantine and work from home for the past one week. :heart:

*hugs*

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Pepper said:

What bts? Is that something that we have not seen before? Or was it the one where he playfully shoved her? 

There was something that wasn't part of bts and just specualtion that I got it cleared with @Chewy. It's not important anymore. Because of that specualtion I perceived a part of bts bit differently and got misinterpreted as a troll. It's all good now it's nothing important. It was me overthinking nothing more. You know how we get over emotional when we are too involved in the ship it happens to me sometimes too. 

• Like 3

A suggestion?

Instead of a real life drama played out on this thread, could it be done through DMs?

I am missing a lot of BinJin stuff here.

We just got back people!

orJg7P.png

I got on board this ship late and I backtracked.

I didn't even know The Negotiation was at thriller. When they interacted with each other, I thought it was a romance. Imagine my shock! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

A suggestion?

Instead of a real life drama played out on this thread, could it be done through DMs?

I am missing a lot of BinJin stuff here.

We just got back people!

Yes shoppers instead of quoting dm me. I will respond there. Please go back to posting Binjin stuff.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

:relaxed:

Guys seriously, if we post unrelated topic or attacking other members here, this thread WILL BE CLOSED PERMANENTLY. 

We don't want that to happen. :kiss:

So now, lets just enjoy our ship, posting clues, posting our heart in this shipper thread. 

Just remember, we are all SYJ fan, HB fan, and we love them both. 

We support their project, individually, or together. 

There are a lot of happening in this world today. With Covid-19 and lockdown. And this thread is OUR HAPPY PLACE. 

PLEASE SPREAD KINDNESS. 

PLEASE BE HAPPY. 

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE. 

Let our love to BinJin makes us feel happy and content. :wub:

Lots of love from myself who has been self quarantine and work from home for the past one week. :heart:

*hugs*

I'm so agree spread love not hate guys... My country is gonna be lockdown (I guess entire the world did) and I'm working from home. Actually I got little depressed reading the news, the COVID, and how economic will survive against corona, actually how human will survive against this corona things. Hopefully there is one smart people can find the medicine. so we can freely travelling around the world again. Like i said before this thread my happy place. I'm laughed and giggled here. And CLOY is my comfort  kdrama, so far, I watched like many times and not getting bored at all.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Please remember that this thread is NOT ABOUT YOU. It's about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in a ship sailing to a successful voyage. If you believe in this ship, post. If you dont because you do not believe in either HB or YJ but believes their ship should sail, that's just plain confusing. There are indivudual threads that would be best for you. Please do not try to justify anything beyond that is not about BINJIN IN ONE SHIP. If you do, please converse in DM because there are some people who are here for the good stuff about HB and YJ as captains of the ship. Other hatred topics kind of destroys the vibe.

The world is chaotic nowadays and for some people, reading good and respectful comments about BINJIN as captains of the ship gives them the calmness and peace. Please allow us to have this safespace and continue whatever non-BINJIN conversation in individual DMs. Thank you and be safe.

Edited by Monica Palad
More information added
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Great article. like it was written with HB in mind hahaha. The descriptions fit him to a T.

So true! OMG, that guy is both HB and RJH (and we all know that per YJ, they're one and the same :) ). 1-15 is them, except of course for no 7, coz writer-nim deprived us of that, lol! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

People, please be reminded of Shipper's Rules:

"

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice."

Please DM your intelligent and respectful replies to each other instead. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

20 minutes ago, Monica Palad said:

Please remember that this thread is NOT ABOUT YOU. It's about Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in a ship sailing to a successful voyage. If you believe in this ship, post. If you dont because you do not believe in either HB or YJ but believes their ship should sail, that's just plain confusing. There are indivudual threads that would be best for you. Please do not try to justify anything beyond that is not about BINJIN IN ONE SHIP. If you do, please converse in DM because there are some people who are here for the good stuff about HB and YJ as captains of the ship. Other hatred topics kind of destroys the vibe.

The world is chaotic nowadays and for some people, reading good and respectful comments about BINJIN as captains of the ship gives them the calmness and peace. Please allow us to have this safespace and continue whatever non-BINJIN conversation in individual DMs. Thank you and be safe.

If this was meant to be directed at me you should have dm me. Since I already put full stop to the discussion. I believe in the ship but everyone has moment of weakness which I had but I was called a troll by few for expressing my concern so I rightfully put my piece and defended myself. You have no right to tell me what would be best for me if you don't know me and how involved I'm in this ship. I'm a shopper I know it. If you just want to read good things I don' t think an open thread is a place for you. This place is for discussion so you are bound to have mixed posts. Good things follow a fan account or shipper account. Also this wouldn't have been dragged if not for people quoting me. I clearly said dm me and stop quoting I will respond there. Now back to regular shipping.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2

25 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Great article. like it was written with HB in mind hahaha. The descriptions fit him to a T.

Hahaha #7 that's between them but for sure 100% it's great too. When I read that article it is 1000% HB to SYJ not even a number has been spared.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

If this was meant to be directed at me you should have dm me. Since I already put full stop to the discussion. I believe in the ship but everyone has moment of weakness which I had but I was called a troll by few for expressing my concern so I rightfully put my piece and defended myself. You have no right to tell me what would be best for me if you don't know me and how involved I'm in this ship. I'm a shopper I know it. If you just want to read good things I don' t think an open thread is a place for you. This place is for discussion so you are bound to have mixed posts. Good things follow a fan account or shipper account. Also this wouldn't have been dragged if not for people quoting me. I clearly said dm me and stop quoting I will respond there. Now back to regular shipping.

It's not about you. Thread poster didnt quote or mention anybody in original post. Thanks for coming back to the original intention of this thread. :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Pepper said:

Hyun Bin is practically glowing.  T

Super agree....his overflowing love really it manifest on the outside. Handsomeness overload:D. Yejin makes him even more glowing hahaha:love:

Hope someone can post a new photos of them. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, InBinjinWeTrust said:

It's not about you. Thread poster didnt quote or mention anybody in original post. Thanks for coming back to the original intention of this thread. :)

There were in directs about my post so I think it was safe to assume that some of it was directed at me.

• Unamused 1

Back to regular BINJIN programming...

Anybody out there who knows if there is an interview done by VOGUE with BinJin or those were just photoshoots? Thank you for sharing the article if there's any Vogue Binjin Article. Please help me find it for my curious BinJin heart!

Aigooo... I don’t know if this means anything to each of you but all I can sincerely offer to every one of you is a hug.  Virtual hug of course.

The world might enter into recession very soon and reading the news scares me to bits. A lot is at stake and honestly, BinJin is the least of my worries. They’re fine. They will be fine.

It’s each one of us that we should now take care ya. Take it that we are here out of our mutual love of HB and YJ. If there are any personal issues, let’s talk in private. If anyone has doubts or questions, feel free to ask. Maybe we can rephrase that question and address it properly and talk it out. BinJin are 2 persons out of billions in this whole wide world, and the world has bigger issues to be focused on as compared to this. I’m far more afraid of how our economy is going to be after this. How are we going to survive. A number of industry are collapsing now as we speak. 

This is a happy place of course. And if someone has any issues on things BinJin-wise, just let any one of us knows. It can be re-addresed better. We come from so many countries and lived in so many places and of different backgrounds, and sometimes things got lost in translation. This issue can be discussed better. I don’t think anyone wants to lose this place, yes?

Let’s move forward. With a clearer mind ok :)

Lots of love.

• Like 14
  • Love 9

11 minutes ago, InBinjinWeTrust said:

Back to regular BINJIN programming...

Anybody out there who knows if there is an interview done by VOGUE with BinJin or those were just photoshoots? Thank you for sharing the article if there's any Vogue Binjin Article. Please help me find it for my curious BinJin heart!

Yes How can I get that Vogue. But in Korean Language I guess. :D (suddenly I remember that I can't speak Korean)

• LOL 2