[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 minutes ago, charray said:

If Binjin really get married and opt to have a grand wedding ceremony, I think it would cause a media stampede and ruckus. But I think they will instead opt for a scaled down private wedding ceremony for family and friends only. Just typing this makes me smile...what a day that will be. :wub:

Agree with you. i think they both are the type to chose private wedding for only family and close friend. and of course we fans would not mind at all..  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

I don't know if the top photo is Photoshopped but it cracks me up. I would never have imagined this was their positioning lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9sYtnenpJZ/?igshid=1d9ket03utu8o

I remember this koala position making scene in Switzerland. If you watched it in gif, it was really ...18+ that made me blushing and I think HB was blushing too. Actress Ye Jin was so bold haha But if it didn’t make him blush then he was used to it lol

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

So my style of welcoming new exchange students from Seoul were be to grill them on my questions that was never answered, aka why YJ never outright deny, why YJ just went along with HB answer at the press con. Why respective agencies are so shady etc. 

What better way to test their skills now right?? Well I ended up drowning myself in laughter 

They are korean boys and girls all raised in Seoul aged 19-22 respectively and there are 8 of them and have been shown what I see. So below are their comments: 

1) girl 1: oh Yejin unnie is in love for sure. 
2) girl 2: hmm I just want to marry Hyun Bin oppa, he is my dream type 

3) girl 3: yes yes me too I want marry Hyun Bin oppa and I would never have to work again 

4) boy 1: wow Yejin ssi looks like a little woman beside Hyun Bin ssi, I think he is a samnanja. 
5) boy 2: Yejin noona is a straightforward actress and not good at hiding things. if she is not in love with him, she would deny it

6) girl 4: haha why wouldn’t she love him? Both of them no plastic surgery so their children surely would look nice for sure. At least look like their parents 

7) girl 5: hmm Hyun Bin oppa did not deny too. He never said in any statements he is not in love with her did he? 
8) boy 3: ya only deny dating never say not in love so they can come out with a statement that they fell in love instead of dating so they don’t get penalized 

Ok so they didn’t really answer the questions but they made me LAUGH! 
Fine reporters in the making....check check check 

now excuse me while I have to fix my jaw abit from my laughing so hard 

*for the uninitiated or those who are still unsure or full of doubts, why don’t you try seeing the things they can see? They are not even shippers but they sure can observe*

Added: due to the din we are making, the newsroom chief came over and asked: what are you guys laughing so hard about? HB and SJY wedding we said, he exclaimed loudly: Make sure our station gets an invite from them for coverage! I DON’T WANT to miss it!! 
hello ahjussi, what has this got to do with you now? Died laughing again even uncle wants to go witness their wedding 

This made my day...feeling happy..

#ingrocerywetrust..

• Like 4

3 hours ago, charray said:

In addition to be reporters, girl 5 and boy 3 also got potential to be agency PR team with their replies. :D

If Binjin really get married and opt to have a grand wedding ceremony, I think it would cause a media stampede and ruckus. But I think they will instead opt for a scaled down private wedding ceremony for family and friends only. Just typing this makes me smile...what a day that will be. :wub:

IKR, that’s why it’s so important to grill them and hear what everyone of them thinks. Everyone see differently. But I love girl 4 answer the best! She pointed out something most people don’t bring up! No plastic surgery so kids look like them! Love it! 
I kid you not girl 2 and 3 looks so eager to marry their HB oppa without realizing probably the whole world wants to marry him too lol 

doesn’t even matter what type of wedding they hold, as long as they get married. They can go live anywhere and shop at Ralph’s everyday as long as they are happy! 

@BinJinLove I am happy this made your day. 

@Elle R the same contents that is everywhere 

@TotoroSY 

lol I was typing the same to charray when yours came in. 
1) HB is a celebrity, and unmarried so korean would ever call him a ahjussi, he is always oppa to them even if married. Like how you don’t ever hear any married korean celebrity being ever addressed as ahjussi lol 

2) sang namja is the meaning of a “real man” 

3) and ya girl 4 comment is my fav 

Spoiler

Darn, I am now officially friends with Mr Jung! LOL

• Like 9
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

So my style of welcoming new exchange students from Seoul were be to grill them on my questions that was never answered, aka why YJ never outright deny, why YJ just went along with HB answer at the press con. Why respective agencies are so shady etc. 

What better way to test their skills now right?? Well I ended up drowning myself in laughter 

They are korean boys and girls all raised in Seoul aged 19-22 respectively and there are 8 of them and have been shown what I see. So below are their comments: 

1) girl 1: oh Yejin unnie is in love for sure. 
2) girl 2: hmm I just want to marry Hyun Bin oppa, he is my dream type 

3) girl 3: yes yes me too I want marry Hyun Bin oppa and I would never have to work again 

4) boy 1: wow Yejin ssi looks like a little woman beside Hyun Bin ssi, I think he is a samnanja. 
5) boy 2: Yejin noona is a straightforward actress and not good at hiding things. if she is not in love with him, she would deny it

6) girl 4: haha why wouldn’t she love him? Both of them no plastic surgery so their children surely would look nice for sure. At least look like their parents 

7) girl 5: hmm Hyun Bin oppa did not deny too. He never said in any statements he is not in love with her did he? 
8) boy 3: ya only deny dating never say not in love so they can come out with a statement that they fell in love instead of dating so they don’t get penalized 

Ok so they didn’t really answer the questions but they made me LAUGH! 
Fine reporters in the making....check check check 

now excuse me while I have to fix my jaw abit from my laughing so hard 

*for the uninitiated or those who are still unsure or full of doubts, why don’t you try seeing the things they can see? They are not even shippers but they sure can observe*

Added: due to the din we are making, the newsroom chief came over and asked: what are you guys laughing so hard about? HB and SJY wedding we said, he exclaimed loudly: Make sure our station gets an invite from them for coverage! I DON’T WANT to miss it!! 
hello ahjussi, what has this got to do with you now? Died laughing again even uncle wants to go witness their wedding 

I had to quote your FULL POST cuz every word in it made me laughed and giggle happily! Those comments are so funny and straightforward - so typical and refreshing from young people. My reaction :

- I'm surprised the girls want to marry Hyun Bin ahjussi (they even call him oppa??!).

- What does SAMNANJA mean?

- Cute comment on Yejin ssi looking like a little woman besides HB ssi

- the no plastic surgery comment cracked me up! But it's SO TRUE!

- all of them noticed the same as us Shoppers - both of them never denied they are in love lol!

All media in all Asia (and maybe even outside Asia) will be SO EXCITED "when" Binjin announce their wedding!!! 

26 minutes ago, ireobseo said:

Agree with you. i think they both are the type to chose private wedding for only family and close friend. and of course we fans would not mind at all..  

I also think they will choose a private wedding, but maybe release a few photos to the media. But it's gonna be difficult to keep it super private (like what Won Bin and Lee Na Young did) cuz they both have a lot of super close celebrity friends....

Btw, I love your User ID!! IREOBSEO is what Captain Ri always say to SR when she asked if he's OK, right? If I recall correctly. :D

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

On 3/13/2020 at 10:47 AM, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Thanks! Even if it’s from Jan 9-21, that’s still good 2 weeks of quality time together! They almost slipped by unnoticed if it wasn’t for that grocery adventure. Bad for them but good for us because that’s what we are all hanging on to. 

On 3/13/2020 at 10:47 AM, GlowWithTheFlow said:

Thanks! Even if it’s from Jan 9-21, that’s still good 2 weeks of quality time together! They almost slipped by unnoticed if it wasn’t for that grocery adventure. Bad for them but good for us because that’s what we are all hanging on to. 

So they spend 2weeks in LA, and i just remember in last episode of CLOY when YJ was asked by a foreign man if she will be staying here (switzerland) for 2weeks And she said "yes, well for me this is the most wonderful 2weeks of the year" this was during their scholarship concerts. The writer has really good interpretation for this :-)

• Insightful 2

23 minutes ago, ndh3011 said:

I remember this koala position making scene in Switzerland. If you watched it in gif, it was really ...18+ that made me blushing and I think HB was blushing too. Actress Ye Jin was so bold haha But if it didn’t make him blush then he was used to it lol

It's really awkward to see those pictures and gif :sweatingbullets:. Seeing YJ doesn't feel awkward in doing this hug scene it means that they are super duper overly close with each other... :lol: and this was shot earlier. They were that close from the beginning. :D

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, Chewy said:

IKR, that’s why it’s so important to grill them and hear what everyone of them thinks. Everyone see differently. But I love girl 4 answer the best! She pointed out something most people don’t bring up! No plastic surgery so kids look like them! Love it! 
I kid you not girl 2 and 3 looks so eager to marry their HB oppa without realizing the whole da Han min goo or rather the whole world wants to marry him too lol 

doesn’t even matter what type of wedding they hold, as long as they get married. They can go live anywhere and shop at Ralph’s everyday as long as they are happy! 

@BinJinLove I am happy this made your day. 

@Elle R the same contents that is everywhere 

i like the girl number 4 too. :D their face when their little was too cute and gorgeous, there are no excessive changes. 

anyone know how many CLOY rating on netflix worldwide? 

I'm agree with you, as long as their married, they can go and live anywhere in this world and not annoyed them. I will pretend that i don't recognize them. :P I will support their love and privacy. 

did you ever watch Crazy Rich Asian? there one scene when Rachel and Nick in coffee shop in New York, where you know,since Asian people are stay at all over the world,there was Asian girl took their picture and send it to all of the Asian. I guess that exactly like Binjin in Ralphs. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

What a good perspective from the young ones "in love but not dating"!! 

Binjin could be secretly married for all that we know as they gave out the honeymoon vibe everytime in the BTS. 

Hope they dont't announce the marriage only when the lovely wife is pregnant!

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@cloyfan  in the video HB is getting all excited and  acting like a cute little kid complaining to his momma that she didn't come down even once. SYJ so coolly responded that she did go but only once after the shoot ended:joy:..

Does our daepyonim always acts like this with other actresses as well?:smirk:

This reminds me of the compliment me swoon video,how HB kept on whining that it was a scam on finding YJ's complement.His expressions back then were also just like a kid.

• LOL 11

4 hours ago, Beanpaste said:

My delulu instinct said they might have planned to announce the relationship after the drama (maybe couple months after) but given the corona state now in the country, I guess it is insensitive for them (or knetizens will label them so) to announce rship or wedding , at least until things settled down.... 

A few months ago, I thought so too. But then, the whole hand holding under the table happened, and several articles claimed that they denied again. This actually isn't clear to me since I havent seen his agency's actual post. Did v*st really state that they aren't dating in the latest denial, or just that they weren't holding hands? 

*edit: lol just to be clear, i do think they are dating haha just always thought that they would announce it post-drama

• Like 3

hmm I think I now fully understand why girls want to marry HB oppa, thank lord I am pass the girl stage 

Because he listens to you intensely and pats your head 

Because he is willing to wear a flower head gear and takes selca with you 

Spoiler

BUT ULTIMATELY he only pulls this one person close and urge her on when he knows she is shaking and gives her the ultimate comfort she needs all while wearing slippers...ya that’s how he is to her lol 

Talk about being comfortable and domestic bliss.....

and I say what would be the best white vday present to YJ?

this plushie in between his (fill in the blanks) 

• Like 10
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Riri forever said:

I see it too. I'm just wondering why there still certain people that don't want their to be a couple?

I meant obviously we can see from the BTS of the CLOY, the CLOY kdrama itself,or from their interview, (from the negotiation until CLOY) and don't forget their picture in Ralphs. That the chemistry is there, real and exist and we can feel it too, even miles away I watched it.

And HB is totally different reaction with SYJ compared HB reaction with another co star. The same reaction HB with co star was actually when HB with SHK, which we know, HB finally admitted that they were a couple. (But I don't want to talk about SHK. I'm just in love with SYJ  attitude). Hopefully HB and SYJ were meant to be, and be forever.

Edited by Sukma Anggraini
there is picture
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1