[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

WOW!! Some CLOY tidbits that I found out when googling about it. I just noticed that CLOY's Google Review is at 5 STAR with 6,746 reviews!! That is very impressive cuz with that many reviews (6000+), getting 5 star is not easy. Some other high profile kdramas also scored 5 stars but with much lower number of reviews (between 500-1000).

CLOY also scored a 9/10 in IMDB, and is the most highly rated kdrama and most popular currently, based on IMDB scores.

I don't know how to post images here of the ratings (I think I need to upload to some image bank but too lazy to create account), so posting just a link:

(I searched "Crash Landing On You Review")

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01fLm71vKMuJH8YRz-eW2r83LSjNw%3A1583168116593&source=hp&ei=dDpdXsi2IqCZ4-EPx46rwAE&q=crash+landing+on+you+review&oq=crash+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.35i39l3j0i131l2j0l3j0i131j0.1442.2702..4998...1.0..0.452.2565.3-1j5......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..35i362i39.dy7HDQIdJxc

Congrats SYJ and HB, writer and director and all the cast and crew!!

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ic3chubb3 said:

Plus the latest update on the CLOY DVD which I could find posted 28 Feb says that the staff from the production company are working remotely due to the virus situation in Korea. Therefore, the DVD team is anticipating some delays for the crew to gather together and proceed with the DVD meeting. The team has not heard anything back from the producing company yet, but the distribution firm has requested data transfer from them to ensure that the relevant footages will not be deleted for now.

Thanks! i hope they will add English subtitle :D

I really want to buy CLOY DVD but if there's no eng sub, I will still buy it LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ingrocerywetrust said:

Hello Dongmu!

I found it amazing that our Binjin couple could get me to sign in to Soompi after 10+ years. The last time I was active in Soompi was around 2008-2009 due to Family Honor, the most treasured K-drama in my heart. Also because that was too long ago, i didn't remember my password and thus had to create a new account for Binjin in 2020 haha. As I'm around Binjin's age, I've experienced all sorts of social media platforms, so what I'm proudly good at is reading someone's social media posting. That's why what initially got me hooked at Binjin couple was not HB's gestures in IVs and BTSs (simply because I hadn't really cared about him and never watched any of his movies/dramas until CLOY). It's YJ's still shots and Instagram that triggered my detective mode.

Very well said!

• Love 1

6 hours ago, NYdoc said:

Do Actors  working together in a project usually travel together/fly the same time? I’m just wondering because we have Mongolia photos and we have Switzerland first class lounge witness encounter. I know they have to travel at the same time but do they usually take the same flight? 

I assume it is common but am not 100% sure. HB and PSH met up at least once at the airport during their show run ... their meet up isn't as orchestrated as HB and SYJ's imo.

On 2/20/2020 at 11:15 PM, binjinunnie said:

During The Negotiation filming, HB still has a girlfriend. However, they announced the breakup in December 2017. We’re not sure, however, if they broke up in December or if it was only reported in December. Regardless, I read a post here that HB would go out during TN break to eat lunch with KSR. Not sure if this is true. Pls verify. 

I think SYJ wouldn’t post the cute selcas of HB on her Instagran account multiple times if they are already dating that time. She would be more cautious than that. Maybe, they’re just attracted to each other during that time hence the pink bubble and flirty looks during interviews. (September 2018) 

I guess their relationship flourished after TN promotion when they were seen by fans golfing together (November 2018) 

- I'm sorry if I will talk about KSR here but I need to mention her to analyze how our BinJin grew closer over time. -

I watched that video about Binnie and KSR relationship that was released in October 2017. The last time they were seen in public was in early April 2017 watching a musical play together from a NaverPost. That's all. The lunch thing was just from a report but no witnesses. Then they announced break-up news in December. Their reason was busy schedules so they grown apart. If we look at the TL of both parties (announced schedules), Binnie was busy with "CA promotions" (Jan 2017), "TN filming" (June-Aug 2017), "The Swindler promotions" (November 2017) "Rampant filming" (Sept.-Feb 2018) then he went on 2-3 months vacation (He said this in an IV's). While KSR was busy with "Um Bokdong filming" (April-Sept 2017) and "Revolutionary love" (Sept-Dec 2017) then vacation base on her IG post. As we can see, they were both really busy during 2017. I believed they broke up about 2-3 months ago (Around Sept. I guess cause this the only month they both have time to spare to talk about it before they proceed w/ their own schedules.) They just decided to announced it in December as a consideration for KSR since her drama was still airing early that month. (If the broke-up process was really just happened in Dec.) Why would they broke-up in when finally KSR has free time and it's just a month away before Binnie concluded his filming with Rampant if time was just the only reason behind their split???

I would like to settle it with the thoughts that "their relationship was still in Getting-to-each-other stage and wasn't serious enough to be tested thru time." Now, if we compare it with our BinJin situation, Yejin was busy with "TN filming" (June- early Aug 2017), "BWY Filming" (Aug-Nov 2017). The she went on vacation base on her IG post. So she was busy, too. 

Then BinJin started promoting "TN" in September 2018 displaying as "close friends" behavior?

My thoughts are, they keep in touch and see each other even after filming "TN". (for sure). They are hinting us they are "close" and want public opinion about their pairing so Yejin posted those cute selcas in her IG. If they're not already together during TN promotion, why would she wanted to be link with a man she wasn't sure about knowing how careful she is when it comes to dating scandal? Their relationship deepens as they spend more time together during the promo and started planning trip abroad. (I know meeting with parents has been going on around many times but we can't be sure about it since there's no photo to prove it.)  

I hate the thoughts of "third party" to be tag w/ BinJin, too. That sounds absurd! There are so many possible reasons why couples broke-up (Time, the relationship didn't work out, No spark, lost of interest, etc.). It's not impossible to develop a feeling or interest with somebody even while you're seeing someone. It's very normal. The only thing that matter is how you handle that situation and make sure no one will get hurt at the end. And I think BinJin was matured enough to think about that. They wouldn't wanna start a relationship as "third party".      

• Like 14
  • Insightful 6

At 0:29

Q to SYJ

Is body measurement 34-24-35 shown in the movie your actual body figures

HB: smiled :P

SYJ: got embarrassed!

Not really,  just for the movie. 

Trip til Mongolia

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Helena said:

me: related to Joo Jin-mo’s phone hack incident - HB was dragged for being mentioned in Jang Dong-gun’s chats with JJM. They were meeting to play golf

I heard of this too and was surprised that there was no news... I also thought the denying all-sort-of rumours was somehow related to this incident... just to prevent untrue speculation...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, ingrocerywetrust said:

Hello Dongmu!

I found it amazing that our Binjin couple could get me to sign in to Soompi after 10+ years. The last time I was active in Soompi was around 2008-2009 due to Family Honor, the most treasured K-drama in my heart. Also because that was too long ago, i didn't remember my password and thus had to create a new account for Binjin in 2020 haha. As I'm around Binjin's age, I've experienced all sorts of social media platforms, so what I'm proudly good at is reading someone's social media posting. That's why what initially got me hooked at Binjin couple was not HB's gestures in IVs and BTSs (simply because I hadn't really cared about him and never watched any of his movies/dramas until CLOY). It's YJ's still shots and Instagram that triggered my detective mode.

1) The final Switzerland stills, especially the ones where YJ hugged HB tight around his waist and they looks endearingly either at each other or to the camera together. Oh man, it's definitely not Yoon Se-ri and Ri Jeong-hyuk, it's YJ and HB themselves. And those pics were actually the reason I started watching CLOY because I smelled something fishy. All of my friends went crazy about the drama when it was airing in Asia, but I stayed nonchalant since the last time i followed the hypes, I couldn't bring myself to finish Descendants of the Sun or My Love from the Star. So I waited until the end of Feb when CLOY was finally streamed on Netflix EU and here I am, staying firm on the Binjin ship. Enough rambling. So what did I see in those stills? If i were HB's real life partner, i would have chopped him into pieces when seeing such intimate photos. How dare you let your co-star hug you that possessively in public? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd never seen any as intimate still shots as these between lead actors in a K-drama (or I may have missed something during this 10+ years off from K-dramas). These shots were not even used in the end so why would someone release them when apparently, the photos would cause nothing but uncalled troubles to the actors in case they were already taken in real life. At my age, most of my friends have settled down with 1-3 children and had established career. They know what professionalism means. But NONE of them buy in the idea that there was NOTHING between these two. But I understand how destructive the dating rumors could be to Binjin's career and personal life, so I was not at all surprised when Mr. CEO denied all of them. Yeah, we will pretend to be shocked when the wedding bell rings.

2) JY's Instagram. It's so obvious. The lovey-dovey photos, the book, the Christmas post. Personally I don't like funny face apps and don't have any, but my husband likes them. So the only thing that can get me to try these apps is my love for him and I want to be a supportive wife. Well, in fact my love is not big enough to try using these apps with my husband, so you could imagine how much HB must have adored his "close friend" to let her take and post all of these photos on her social media. And also, as a professional actor who's been in the industry for 20 years, YJ didn't need to post so many private photos with ONE co-star just for the sake of media play. Who are you gonna fool girl? Now the Christmas post. Well she could have picked any up-to-date on set photo to show the public how hardworking she is. But no, of all the options, she chose a couple photo taken in summer with someone she's been rumored dating! I can't think of any A-lister who would do the same if he/she's known to have always tried hard to maintain a clean image like JY. 

3) The BTSs where YJ hit her "close friend" on the chest, tugged his belt, clung onto him like a koala. Tell me if these actions could be normally done between close friends, not to mention between colleagues within the context of reserved Asian culture? I can't, even though I myself have a male close friend and we've known each other for almost 20 years since high school. No matter how outgoing, cheerful, witty YJ can be in real life, I don't think she can do that to any male co-stars. There's always a boundary between colleagues at work, regardless of your professions. 

4) The most betraying gesture on HB's side to me was the NG in hospital bed and the interlocking hands in one BTS. No matter how comfortable you are with certain female colleague, you can't just automatically lean on to their CHEST area laughing while working like he did to YJ. If they were not indeed as close as boyfriend-girlfriend, that action could have been labeled sexual harassment, or less seriously, insensitive. Here obviously we didn't see any discomfort on YJ's face. And to the interlocking hand. Sir, you don't need to demonstrate your idea so realistically and happily squeeze her hands like that if you just consider her a friend. And YJ could have easily avoided it if she had felt uncomfortable. But in the end what did we see? Pure sweetness! The way the interlocked their fingers and held onto it is definitely not between close friends. 

I'm neither HB's nor YJ's longtime fan because I never watched/finished any of their dramas/movies before CLOY. Their acting in the past (i'm saying for the time before 2008 because, like I said, I have stopped watching K-dramas ever since until CLOY came around) was meh to me. So I just see what I see, based on my observations, life experience and woman instinct. This ship definitely sails, everyone! 

Can't help but agree girl. We, who are already married and experienced how to be loved and to love in return knows this. It's like it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines of what BinJin is doing. Haven't done any posting myself in any KDrama forum until I watched CLOY and this couple. Definitely they are going down the aisle.

• Like 15
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

OMG... maybe some of the clips were taken over 10 years ago, and not comprehensive enough or do them justice when comparing between leads. BUT, may I say... HB looks the most "honey dripping" & smitten when looking at SYJ!!! TBH, he just cannot take his eyes off her!!! IF how he looks in the videos reflect the reality/ what he really thinks, I must say he has fallen hard for SYJ! AND she is one lucky girl:heart: I don't think we even need to look for any crumps of evidence to proof they are together! THERE'S NO WAY THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER. :joy:

COME ON! V@ST SPY, ASK YOUR CEO TO HIDE BETTER BEFORE LYING TO US!!

Now, I think the biggest problem for them is to keep the relationship strong enough to see through all the pressure to walk down the aisle as both are A-list actors, it's not easy for them.  

I truly wish them all the best. We all need a fairytale from time to time. They are our fairytale that we hope they will live happily ever after. 

Although immoral, once bitten by the LOVE bug and to justify their actions, OTHER CELEBRITY COUPLE result to having BABIES before marriage so there is nothing people who do not like them can do.Classic EXAMPLE Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1

@Helena  Thanks so much for the article!! Enjoyed reading it especially when the reporter described meeting Binjin at the press round table. Btw what does Bagay and Kilig means? I read these 2 words so often in Philippines articles or comments about CLOY and Binjin couple.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

@Helena  Thanks so much for the article!! Enjoyed reading it especially when the reporter described meeting Binjin at the press round table. Btw what does Bagay and Kilig means? I read these 2 words so often in Philippines articles or comments about CLOY and Binjin couple.

Bagay means they suited each other that they look good together that they are compatible with each other. Kilig means you can't help but be thrilled with them like romantic excitement 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3

7 hours ago, NYdoc said:

Do Actors  working together in a project usually travel together/fly the same time? I’m just wondering because we have Mongolia photos and we have Switzerland first class lounge witness encounter. I know they have to travel at the same time but do they usually take the same flight? 

was there any video of them at the airport when they are about to go to Switzerland? 

just like when they're about to go to Mongolia?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ingrocerywetrust said:

Hello Dongmu!

1) The final Switzerland stills, especially the ones where YJ hugged HB tight around his waist and they looks endearingly either at each other or to the camera together. Oh man, it's definitely not Yoon Se-ri and Ri Jeong-hyuk, it's YJ and HB themselves. And those pics were actually the reason I started watching CLOY because I smelled something fishy. All of my friends went crazy about the drama when it was airing in Asia, but I stayed nonchalant since the last time i followed the hypes, I couldn't bring myself to finish Descendants of the Sun or My Love from the Star. So I waited until the end of Feb when CLOY was finally streamed on Netflix EU and here I am, staying firm on the Binjin ship. Enough rambling. So what did I see in those stills? If i were HB's real life partner, i would have chopped him into pieces when seeing such intimate photos. How dare you let your co-star hug you that possessively in public? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd never seen any as intimate still shots as these between lead actors in a K-drama (or I may have missed something during this 10+ years off from K-dramas). These shots were not even used in the end so why would someone release them when apparently, the photos would cause nothing but uncalled troubles to the actors in case they were already taken in real life. At my age, most of my friends have settled down with 1-3 children and had established career. They know what professionalism means. But NONE of them buy in the idea that there was NOTHING between these two. But I understand how destructive the dating rumors could be to Binjin's career and personal life, so I was not at all surprised when Mr. CEO denied all of them. Yeah, we will pretend to be shocked when the wedding bell rings.

2) JY's Instagram. It's so obvious. The lovey-dovey photos, the book, the Christmas post. Personally I don't like funny face apps and don't have any, but my husband likes them. So the only thing that can get me to try these apps is my love for him and I want to be a supportive wife. Well, in fact my love is not big enough to try using these apps with my husband, so you could imagine how much HB must have adored his "close friend" to let her take and post all of these photos on her social media. And also, as a professional actor who's been in the industry for 20 years, YJ didn't need to post so many private photos with ONE co-star just for the sake of media play. Who are you gonna fool girl? Now the Christmas post. Well she could have picked any up-to-date on set photo to show the public how hardworking she is. But no, of all the options, she chose a couple photo taken in summer with someone she's been rumored dating! I can't think of any A-lister who would do the same if he/she's known to have always tried hard to maintain a clean image like JY. 

3) The BTSs where YJ hit her "close friend" on the chest, tugged his belt, clung onto him like a koala. Tell me if these actions could be normally done between close friends, not to mention between colleagues within the context of reserved Asian culture? I can't, even though I myself have a male close friend and we've known each other for almost 20 years since high school. No matter how outgoing, cheerful, witty YJ can be in real life, I don't think she can do that to any male co-stars. There's always a boundary between colleagues at work, regardless of your professions. 

4) The most betraying gesture on HB's side to me was the NG in hospital bed and the interlocking hands in one BTS. No matter how comfortable you are with certain female colleague, you can't just automatically lean on to their CHEST area laughing while working like he did to YJ. If they were not indeed as close as boyfriend-girlfriend, that action could have been labeled sexual harassment, or less seriously, insensitive. Here obviously we didn't see any discomfort on YJ's face. And to the interlocking hand. Sir, you don't need to demonstrate your idea so realistically and happily squeeze her hands like that if you just consider her a friend. And YJ could have easily avoided it if she had felt uncomfortable. But in the end what did we see? Pure sweetness! The way the interlocked their fingers and held onto it is definitely not between close friends. 

I'm neither HB's nor YJ's longtime fan because I never watched/finished any of their dramas/movies before CLOY. Their acting in the past (i'm saying for the time before 2008 because, like I said, I have stopped watching K-dramas ever since until CLOY came around) was meh to me. So I just see what I see, based on my observations, life experience and woman instinct. This ship definitely sails, everyone! 

I do believe that they are dating and already in serious relationship and getting tie the knot..

Since I am in the same age like BinJin.. I do believe that their relationship isn't just for a moment since they are in the age of marriage stage! 

Hopefully we can hear the good news regarding their wedding soon, maybe after the issue of covid-19 could be handled very well in South Korea especially in YJ's hometown, so she doesn't need to be worried for her family in Daegu especially for her parents. All the best for them.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

52 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Bagay means they suited each other that they look good together that they are compatible with each other. Kilig means you can't help but be thrilled with them like romantic excitement 

Super Bagay - meant for each other hahaha. 

Kilig - flutter. You know, just like RJH makes YSR flutters. 

@Helena

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/3/2020 at 2:39 AM, Ttalgi~ said:

watched that video about Binnie and KSR relationship that was released in October 2017. The last time they were seen in public was in early April 2017 watching a musical play together from a NaverPost. That's all. The lunch thing was just from a report but no witnesses. Then they announced break-up news in December. Their reason was busy schedules so they grown apart. If we look at the TL of both parties (announced schedules), Binnie was busy with "CA promotions" (Jan 2017), "TN filming" (June-Aug 2017), "The Swindler promotions" (November 2017) "Rampant filming" (Sept.-Feb 2018) then he went on 2-3 months vacation (He said this in an IV's). While KSR was busy with "Um Bokdong filming" (April-Sept 2017) and "Revolutionary love" (Sept-Dec 2017) then vacation base on her IG post. As we can see, they were both really busy during 2017. I believed they broke up about 2-3 months ago (Around Sept. I guess cause this the only month they both have time to spare to talk about it before they proceed w/ their own schedules.) They just decided to announced it in December as a consideration for KSR since her drama was still airing early that month. (If the broke-up process was really just happened in Dec.) Why would they broke-up in when finally KSR has free time and it's just a month away before Binnie concluded his filming with Rampant if time was just the only reason behind

My opinion i think as early of 2017 they already considering about their relationship that it won't work out anymore due to time constraints . Although by april as above said they still manage to go out in between of their busy scheds before they could embark to their own super hectic schedules. 

December2017: confirmation news of breaking up. I think they might either one of them still considering to understand and give chance if it still can save. But unfortunately both decided its better to end...and more concrete reasons for that is within themselves only. So give them respect. Past is past. 

May 2017:  TN script reading i guess. 

June2017:  Shooting start TN movie. And i think based on the TN director they have to meet up a couple of times just to discuss about their character and the setting of their movie as they used for the first time a binary set ups camera in one location.....then the staring of the filming until august 2017. 

However their few meet ups before filming start, maybe they slowly get to know each other then. Given with their same age they can easily click even without too much talking. So they became normal friends. 

HB's free time is somewhere in 2018 as he took some vacation for 2-3mths as maybe he has to prepare himself for the new genre drama MOTA. And in that month of may was his first overseas shooting i guess. We know that HB when given a project he has a 100% focus, so my guess--i think he is not in touch with Sonyejin at all. 

(Yejin was busy with "TN filming" (June- early Aug 2017), "BWY Filming" (Aug-Nov 2017). Then she went on vacation base on her IG post. So she was busy, too. 

On the other hand, end of 2017 its the only free time of SYj and then she took a short vacation to refreshed for herself. She will be busy indeed as she is embarking too for a new drama for that following year. And that year 2018  mid of january was the script reading of SITR....then preparation take place...then shooting kick off as on and off coz by early March of 2018 its a start of her BWY movie presscon Promotion and SITR press con... And by April & May she continue again the remaining scenes of that drama... 

So june to july its her free ample time without any drama or movie promotional yet maybe i think she still busy for her mags/commercial pictorial.... And for hb's schedule he still filming MoTa too. 

So i don't think syj and hb have met up this time... but but we all know hb said he did enjoy watching syj's pretty noona's drama so meaning he did watch it when not in work. 

Year later:

August 2018 its the time these two has to see face to face again promoting their finished product TN movie. Seeing them for the first time together on stage their unexpected chemistry just exceedingly explode. Its magical:star:Its just amazing that both are free, single and available. And the rest of their closeness timetable is recorded now in history:D... Its their genuine sincere close friends love that brought their destiny into one that fans or even viewers just by watching them couldn't agree more but hopeful that these two someday God willing will get married:heart:

(Therefore i think there is no third party happening before.)

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

44 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Super Bagay - meant for each other hahaha. 

Kilig - flutter. You know, just like RJH makes YSR flutters. 

@Helena

Suddenly i thought of a super popular team love pair from Philipphines known as DongYan. Somehow BinJin are similar with them in terms of chemistry. 

• Like 3