[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

well some insight in this video,they are touchy (hyun bin snugged yejin shoulder few times)

also when the mc ask why didnt you two meet until now in a project,son ye jin look at hyun bin and just kinda spoiled that they in talks in new project together (maybe crash landing on you or any other project) but he didnt do it ,then son ye jin angryly joke and grab hyun bin collar  then said why are you being like that. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I can’t move on from this interview and their argument on this particular incident lol. They bicker like an old couple :joy:

YJ shut her eyes but I bet she wanted to roll her eyes haha. She was like “here we go again”

https://i.imgur.com/J6Qh8T3.gifv

HB face though. He be like “I don’t think so...” :joy:

https://i.imgur.com/k0LBx3P.gifv

Then they just have their own arguments lolol

https://i.imgur.com/fTNgbWK.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/SqSvVde.gifv

p/s: I really don’t know how to put gifs here :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, g b said:

They were offered projects before but it is Hyun Bin who declined it 

Hyun Bin might have not yet got enough confidence to costar with SYJ before?

He said in a Negociation Interview below that:

"Since my costar SYJ is so popular, I can lean on her star power a bit"

(SYJ ranked No 1. Female Star Power 2017, choosen by popular movies distributors)

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

If you click on it, it would tell you what place it's in

I got it in the Netflix web version. Its not updated on my mobile app yet.  Thank you. @rookiehistorianAB

Isn't it amazing how CLOY is trending !! Major sepanx and reruns much? More power to the #binjin chemistry :wub:  

I miss them so much :bawling:

#ingrocerywetrust :wub:

Edited by SoundOfSilence
  • Like 5

Re Dispatch, same thoughts here, I don’t like it. I prefer them to announce their real relationship. It’s more sincere and sweet for me than confirming a rumor or scandal. Especially to son ye jin side, if she announce it means she really sure to hyun bin for her partner/ husband for the rest of her life.

They’re almost 40’s and I’m sure both of their fans will understand and happy for them (If they’re really dating :blush:)

So I’m here, quiet and praying for them. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

Since I’m back-reading the whole posts at the moment, I kinda like the fortune telling video at page 39 about HB and YJ. Well there’s another couple in that reading, too but I don’t want to violate the rules... 

the link: 

oh hey it works! I don’t know how to post a video, really lol. There’s rough translation at page 39. I don’t speak Korean so I can’t verify a thing lol.

Maybe there are some plausible truths in the predictions *wink* mind you this was done last year so... yeah. Take it just for fun, to fill up some free time!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Dear friends, can someone please clarify/ confirm whether it was just pure coincidence that Kang Sora went to the exact same locations in Switzerland during the time CLOY filming took place there? I only just found out about this and felt sooooo annoyed :(

She did go there but not at the same time of the CLOY filming. And personally, I think there’s no reason to be annoyed. Like it’s just pure coincidental and the two parties went there for entirely different reason. One is work and the other is for vacation. And I guess this has been discussed here previously if you would just kindly go back to few pages.

And let’s focus on BinJin if you won’t mind and not drag other celeb’s name here especially with this kind of stuff just to show respect to BinJin and other parties as well especially if we would express our unsolicited opinion on issues that are even baseless. Thanks.

• Like 18
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, clandeast said:

She did go there but not at the same time of the CLOY filming. And personally, I think there’s no reason to be annoyed. Like it’s just pure coincidental and the two parties went there for entirely different reason. One is work and the other is for vacation. And I guess this has been discussed here previously if you would just kindly go back to few pages.

And let’s focus on BinJin if you won’t mind and not drag other celeb’s name here especially with this kind of stuff just to show respect to BinJin and other parties as well especially if we would express our unsolicited opinion on issues that are even baseless. Thanks.

Am going back to the previous posts to read more about it now!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katelyn Lana said:
She remembers a lot of things about Hyun Bin.She can even remember his role from an underrated drama from 10 years ago. 

Though some parts might be due to Google (YJ is competitive after all), I do think she did her homework on HB. Watched his movies and dramas to see his acting style, and as ~close friend, chatted with him about his personal favourites. I think I Am Happy was one of those projects which are close to HB’s heart. He did it pro bono. Good man indeed.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, clandeast said:

Completely agree. One, don’t want to violate the rules and risk this thread to be closed. Two, not relevant to the present situation. Three, I treat it as white noise. Four, media is hungry on everything CLOY, God knows what they will do *shivers*

Maybe the original poster can just DM somebody and chat or something?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Though some parts might be due to Google (YJ is competitive after all), I do think she did her homework on HB. 

Agreed. YJ did mention in the video that she researched on the internet when HB saw what she wrote and said its a scam :lol: :D..  My fav part is when he plays around covering his ears when she starts narrating "oppa" ... :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Agreed. YJ did mention in the video that she researched on the internet when HB saw what she wrote and said its a scam :lol: :D..  My fav part is when he plays around covering his ears she starts narrating "oppa" ... :heart:

Yes - he seems shy/embarrassed too hehehe.. I don’t know how to describe it but I noticed his expressions whenever he’s embarrassed/shy kinda thing. Quite cute. Sweet Grocery Boy. And funny Shopgirl!

• LOL 10