[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@AyaI'm not sure if the content will be different in your country, but I was able to watch The Truth Beneath on Amazon Prime. SYJ was so great in this role.  That along with The Last Princess, she has really been killing it in her last few film roles (TN and Be With You were really good performance too). 

The Point Men will likely be released this year so that's something to look forward. We have been deprived of seeing either on screen in a new project since CLOY ended :tears:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi @QueenieBee Thanks for letting me know about Amazon. Just checked it, and you are right, Truth Beneath is not available in our county. What a shame! I will keep on searching. Oh I forgot to mention, I watched Be With You in You Tube also. That movie is a bomb! The first scene alone made me cry. I don’t want to see Ye Jin’s s character dead, her voice over reading the penguin story to her son is so moving and touching. I had to pause and get over the first scene before continuing to watch. Just like A Moment to Remember and The Classic, Ye Jin’s face and acting stays in your mind a few days after you finished watching. 

That’s Son Ye Jin...... Best Actress!

:crybaby:

And I agree with you @QueenieBee, we have been deprived of seeing them on screen that’s why we had to search and watch their previous projects. We miss them so much!!

i also have LSS (Last Song Syndrome), any song or music that has to do with BinJin, I just have to listen to them again... and again... downloaded the CLOY OST, SITR OST, Hyde Jekyll and Me (unable to download but listening to it from You Tube), Smart’s Inevitable, and even HB’s Under Armour music is a giving me the LSS.

Is it just me? is this still normal? 

:waves:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

@Ayado you get Dramacool in your country?  You can access anything Korean- drama, movies, I even watched Master In the House that featured SYJ as the special guest for their first Anniversary back in 2018.  (Episode 46 and 47)If you have not seen MITH, I suggest you do so as you will appreciate SYJ even more.  I believe her episode is the highest rated among all MITH episodes.   

I have probably seen her MITH episodes 5 times- her episodes were aired post TN and if you look and listen closely there are HB references (or what I feel are references).  These were also filmed and aired before LA so it has even more meaning and significance for any BinJin fan.  

As for the anti accounts, can you please add sonyejinfanpage to the list.  I am not on Twitter but I belong to group chats and this toxic account was brought to our attention.  This is the doing of a very very small group of sick, unhappy individuals who choose to show the ugliness of human beings.  I am Filipino and sadly, these people are, too, based on the dialect spoken.  

Hating on a celebrity is something understandable- that is the nature of the beast and celebrities are wired to handle these no matter how hurtful.  However, their families (parents, siblings, children) should not be fair game as they are not celebrities. 

It really boggles my mind what good they can get out of spewing their hatred on others.  Funny thing is one of the accounts has been exposed and the poster's picture was even shown, complete with their name.  You would think people would use social media for the greater good. 

• Like 7

@CartPusherInLA  Thank you so much for those suggestions! Actually, I watched Moon Lovers through Dramacool. But sadly, the only Ye Jin movie in Dramacool available here is Lover’s Concerto but it does not have English translation and the quality of the screen is not good, it was dark so I did not continue watching it. As you have suggested, I will surely check the MITH’s episodes with Ye Jin. 

That’s why I love this forum, so many nice people. The sisterhood bond here is so encouraging. 

Thank you @CartPusherInLA

:heart1:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I found a commercial SYJ did in Switzerland nine years ago. It is amazing how destiny works. Seven years after this commercial she returned to Switzerland to film CLOY with the love of her life.

Crazy how it was her Sony Alpha Nex campaign that reintroduced me to Son Ye Jin a few years back. I was looking for some reviews on Alpha Nex cameras on Youtube and one of her CFs was among the videos that came up. A bit more googling made me realize that she was the actress in The Classic and Spellbound which I watched in grade school. She really hasn't changed after all these years and she's even more glowing now that she's found the love of her life. She's always looked happy but the happiness simply radiates from both her and Hyun Bin these days. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Hi everyone. Stopping by to share a worth thread to read about The Man, our beloved HyunBin, a good person to Yejin. 

Credit goes to sha from twitter, who took an effort to translate the book from Indonesian language to English. 

10 years ago, on March 7, 2011 Hyunbin chose to be enlisted into the toughest military services among all to serve as a good citizen to his country. It wasn't an easy decision though, he left everything which includes his fame at the peak of his career, where actually he could asked for postponement. But he is so determined to be enlisted as to give him a chance and more time to do a self reflection as a real person Kim Tae Pyeong not an actor Hyunbin.

The more you read about him, the more you adore and respect him, not only as a great actor Hyunbin but also a good person Kim Tae Pyeong. 

Here, his best partner Son Yejin who could fully understand how hard the training was. Certainly Yejin will be proud of hers good person. And I'm pretty sure both Hyunbin and Yejin's dad really enjoyed sharing the stories and interests to each other and clicked very well. Perhaps they could talked about this all day long. 

Gosh, the more I read about BinJin, the more I fell in love with them. It's just so beautiful how fate brought them together. 

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hello Chinggus! 

It's been awhile since the last time I posted here. I'd tried to stop posting here for awhile because there are Stans in the other fandom (not a BinJin Stans) who are keep on sending me message with hatred in these fandom. Why is that they cannot accept the fact that BinJin is real even they know already that in reality both are in dating/relationship. Please if your haters of theor fandom leave Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin alone it's seems that they kept on putting their names thru linking another person to make a rumor or controversy which both didn't do it that's why sometimes BinJin Stans who are defending our OTP became too much already in defending and pointing out to those haters that BinJin is real. To my co-BinJin Stans do not be bother in anything like fan wars and those people who cannot accept the reality because the reality hits their faces and ego's. Let them die down those hates we know that our BinJin fandom are still on the right track. Who are we to them and those haters who are you to them? At the end we are just a fans who follow their fandom. Take it easy guys just believe on what Jinnie's said "I Do" and "I Will" on that sincerity of those words when she said that, for me that words implicates tha it's about "Loyalty", that she will do it and fight for it. We know that Jinnie is a brave and a strong woman. She will not do it without a fight of course she was looking forward for her better future. 

And I read about the cap caption the cap were Binnie used it during their script reading for CA2 Movie. Please stop connecting those caption on what happening on them right now, this is my take into that, how can Jinnie teased Binnie thru liking spree Part 5? When Jinnie herself likes those meme's of Binnie which I remember the other caption is "When will you be married to Hyun Bin?". A woman/lady/girl will not like those meme's if she missed her boyfriend or man, and if she is happy on teasing or joking her own boyfriend or man and if you are hinting people on what is happening on both of you. Me myself I do it also to my boyfriend when I missed him that he is away due to our work or when he did something funny that he look like a 5 years young boy pouting asking me not to tease him but in the end he really like the way I tease or joking him and when by hinting some of my friends what is happening to us. As for Binnie, a guy will not allow his girlfriend or woman to do that unless he really like to tease him so much. Jinnie is in love with Binnie and Binnie is in love in with Jinnie in short they're both in love. :smile:

I share these one it was circulating on Twitter and it came from Naver. The wedding house/ newly wed house of BinJin. But I think this is more too much in invading their privacy. Don't get shocked if they bought it for their own as a couple just leave it to them, by the way one of Jinnie's Cinderella Friend cently bought a house far from Seoul in Gwangju City of Gyeonggi-do 1 hour away from Guri City at Gyeonggi-do which BinJin rumored newly wed house, well anyways it's their own sweat and blood to earned that money not ours. They really work hard for it to earned money so they can bought a house to make their own family. And we are not included anymore when behind their ownself and on their privacy anymore as Kim Tae Pyung and Son Eon Jin. Let's focus on their present project as Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Let's be happy that they are already real couple and soon to be Mr. &  Mrs. Hyun (Infront of the camera) and Mr. & Mrs. Kim (Behind the camera).:smile:

I want to share these to you guys a Korean Vlogger who grew up here in my country "Philippines" and moved to South Korea due to Pandemic. Her video is not about BinJin but it's about K-Ent. World (K.Celeb. and K.Pop Idols). That's why most people in K-Ent. Industry are so careful in their career to handle just like are OTP. I hope it will help to gain knowledge about K-Ent.:smile:

It's Jinnie's update from Bride and U. She's the Goddesses of Beauty and Elegance of her generation. Binnie is the luckiest man on earth.:wow1:

And please vote for our Best Girl Son Ye Jin here in Soompi Forum for the title of "Strong Female Leads in Dramas". I only voted for Crash Landing On You - Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin). 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3/8 HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY!!!

Beautiful YJ x BAU Bride And You ~ Spring season pictorial to be released in 2nd week of March:wub:  

MSTeam also posted YJ xBAU in IG. 

https://instagram.com/p/CMJhAi8H7xf/

CB3-B868-A-96-AA-4-FF9-BC4-C-AE9-B095-B2

253-AF07-D-EE65-44-EF-AA5-D-2849-ADE5-C8

6-F8-DBBBB-FC64-4410-8115-903799068-D85.

Star Daily News = Reporter Cheon Seol-hwa]  Fashion brand BAU by Bride And You selected actor Son Ye-jin as the brand's first muse in 2021 to commemorate the 10th anniversary, spring season full of her own unique aura The pictorial is released.  

This pictorial is an exciting pictorial preparing to go out for'My Special Day' in accordance with the theme of the advertising campaign'Get ready with me'. Son Ye-jin perfectly digests the seasonal collections with extreme elegance. And made the staff applaud and induce resilience.

This spring season pictorial, which consists of a collection of various and elegant cuts, such as a dress with a classic and elegant line in sweet pastel colors in which spring is prevalent, and a setup suit in harmony with luxurious materials and tailoring, is scheduled to be released in the second week of March.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin is leading a hot fandom both in Korea and abroad, spending a busy schedule with love calls for various projects such as works, interviews, and advertisements, and is trying to select the next work more carefully than ever in order to meet the expectations of fans.

Reporter Chun Seol-hwa news@stardailynews.co.kr

March.

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=294181

• Like 5
  • Love 13

Celebrating Love that is beautiful, the inevitable love of BINJIN to each other is my source of energy eversince SYJ and HB shared their passion for work and had inspired us BINJIN NATION. Sharing this video to everyone. A compilation their timeline to celebrate their 1st year as a couple. Hope you like it. CTTO 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

The website will be launched on March 15 and every week 20 actors will be release online, Hope we don't have to wait long for HB and SYJ content to be online though 

Dedicated Website KOREAN ACTORS 200 to Launch on March 15

Discover the emblematic faces of Korean films, from global stars to renowned personality actors

20210309151530f0d5836a-8218-4226-bddb-eda5cd37ee01.jpg

The KOREAN ACTORS 200 website, which will be accessible from March 15, aims to introduce the 200 actors that best represent the present and future of Korean cinema to people in the film industry all over the world. The selection process considered performers who starred in some of the biggest successes of the last decade, actors who earned accolades from film festivals in Korea or abroad, as well as the biggest contributors to indie film or those who participated in international projects. The actors who make up the final list include stars who are already active on the world stage as well as actors who have built a solid reputation in the Korean film industry but have yet to enjoy wider recognition.

Among the actors on the list are YOUN Yuh-jung and HAN Ye-ri, who recently came under the international spotlight with Minari; actors who have established themselves as Asian stars like KIM Soo-hyunSO Ji-subSON Ye-jinSONG Joong-kiLIM Yoon-a, and HYUN Bin; actors who are widely known for their acting credentials like KIM Seo-hyungKWAK Do-wonMOON So-ri, and CHO Jin-woong; and young actors who will shape the future of Korean cinema-like KIM Da-miRYU Jun-yeolE som, and JUNG Hae-in,The 200 actors will be released every week starting March 15 (Monday) on a special online web page for 20 actors will be released every week. The complete list will be revealed on March 15 through a dedicated website. This website will contain detailed bios for each actor accompanied by portrait photographs and showreels.

The photographs were taken by two prominent Korean photographers, KIM Jung-man and AHN Sung-jin. KIM is a Korean photographer with an international career spanning four decades and known for many photography projects, and who won the Young Photographer Award from the Rencontres d’Arles photography festival in France in 1977. AHN is an eminent Korean celebrity photographer who has been working with a large number of stars for the past 30 years after starting in advertisement photography in 1992. A catalogue featuring all these carefully composed pictures is scheduled to be published soon under the title THE ACTOR IS PRESENT and will be distributed to representatives of film companies and organizations around the world.

More details on this campaign, which has been initiated to increase the global awareness of Korean actors and to expand their opportunities overseas, can be found on the dedicated website accessible through KOFIC website (www.kobiz.or.kr) from March 15th.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/kofic_news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601007&seq=1800&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

The poll on here to vote for SYJ 

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

119-BFDE5-E557-4-B30-8-DAD-F1359-DDBA56-

327-C91-FD-D8-CD-4926-A14-F-223-E495-AE8

HB x BodyLuv ~ new CF film making... D-7 days.  Is this a photoshoot right? 

”We’re pre-release a making film feels like a movie set”

"Because of those who’ve been waiting for a long time, today we're going to show the best photo shoot scene ever"

Eng sub on Q&A segment

Spoiler

190-DDE34-7-A8-B-4-B11-85-E4-E6458-CB44-

YJ x Crocodile Ladies CF updates  

Spoiler

83-A60-B6-A-0-DA5-4498-AC3-E-4-E13-D86-B
4-C5-E7-FAE-B819-4193-838-A-18-B459-DDD6

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

YJ x BAU Spring ‘21 collection updates...

“Get ready with me” campaign launching THIS FRIDAY 3/12!!

485-AE014-9884-485-C-BB6-A-5-DE75-AF6-C2

8702-B363-203-C-4-B0-E-8661-E2-BBD225-E9

Spoiler

DE1-D40-C2-3-E96-41-EB-986-E-C5-AD15-FEA

6-F5-F312-A-221-C-45-F4-89-CC-906144-ABB

6-BA28-CAB-0-B40-4-C59-9619-17620-E3-F1-

HB: Where are you going?
YJ: C7's party. How do I look?
HB: Beautiful as always. Come back soon, alright? Enjoy~

Spoiler

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hello Chinggus! 

Binnie's CA 2 new looks there he is.:Pandabulous:

And Jinnie's update on Bride and U.:cutekitty:

I'm glad that our OTP are busy on their present projects. More projects to come and more blessing to their relationship and own space of time. (Wink Wink Wink) :happydance:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

Again, for the nth time, same day update. Hyun Bin for BodyLuv and Son Ye Jin for Bau Bride and You. 

My grandma used to say... The couple that updates together stays together :blush:

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1