[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

I was curious about the shoes she is wearing is it an Under Armour HOVR? If so, what a nice Couple shoes of brand if ever.:heart2beat:

No, she is not wearing UA shoes.  I did not expect it but I can finally say SYJ and I share something from our closets lol.  She has good taste. :P She is wearing shoes from On (a Swiss brand, also endorsed by Roger Federer).  They look good but I always prioritize functionality and comfort over style and they are very comfortable and lightweight.  Recommended for runners.  Also very comfortable to wear if you have to be on your feet all day long.  Even my non runner friends who don't usually wear sneakers were won over because they look stylish lol.  Unfortunately not cheap but running shoes are getting quite expensive these days.  If you are lucky, you can catch them on sale.  Does SYJ like a good discount like me?  Hahaha.

Whomever took the photo, my pet peeve is when people cut off the feet!  But I guess the photographer can be excused this once. :P I was reminded of SYJ teasing/half teasing HB about her taking better photos of him than him of her in that CLOY interview.  Whomever SYJ was out with and it doesn't have to be HB, good to see her out enjoying the outdoors at sunset in springtime and sharing it with fans. 

As a fellow yogi, very much agree with what SYJ said about yoga and recommend it to everyone. 

'It's a calm yet intense exercise that makes you feel your muscles stretch and strengthen."

Some people think yoga's just for women (it's not) or that it's only about flexibility, which is not true.  It's about strength as much as flexibility.  It's not just about making poses either, it's about focus and concentration and being mindful of your body and breath.  It definitely can be intense, physically and mentally, even a good cardio workout if it's flowing.  There's plenty of good yt yoga videos or apps and all you need is a mat or even just some floor space for anyone who wants to try it out. 

Great to know she's enjoying her practice.  With her pilates + TRX background, I'm sure she is fantastic at yoga.  You can see her superb core strength and flexibility from seeing her in action in that program she did where she invited people to her pilates studio.  The beautiful and strong and fit SYJ we see with her beautiful lines is earned from years of hard work.  There is no short cut.  And SYJ understands that.

It's a big missed opportunity imo that a yoga or athleisure brand like Lululemon or Adidas or UA :P  etc. haven't sought out SYJ for a CF.  Has she done any CFs for sports brands in the past?  She's a licensed pilates and TRX instructor who has practiced for many many years so I would say she is well qualified to endorse active apparel and products.  And she would get all the poses right in any ad for sure.  It would be so cool if SYJ would post a pic of her doing yoga on her IG!

In reading that old article from SYJ's pilates instructor, I was very impressed by SYJ's work ethic as well as her warmth and kindness for others.  I love that SYJ works hard at her exercise and loves to eat.  HB seems the same way too.  It's always nice to see a healthy appetite and zest for life, for work, for the small pleasures in life. 

I liked how SYJ expressed her feminist values and her healthy attitude towards self value, goal setting and finding happiness in the Glass interview.  Wise words. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, Seriya said:

, she is not wearing UA shoes

Well it's all about my curiosity if she wears it or not and If she's with Hyun Bin and they wearing a Couple thing or not it's fine. I never said anything else. But I think yes it's On-Running Cloud. After all she's back on her Selca time and if she's with Hyun Bin or with friends or anybody else it's fine and I'm glad that she's doing great and enjoying their moment.:smile:

I remember one of her Cinderella Friend GYJ she mentioned in one interview that when they travel or go somewhere Jinnie asking for a discount if they buy something (I'm not sure with the exact word). I think yes Jinnie likes discount.:smile:

(I'll put the link on Jinnie's update today (04.06.2021) coz I don't know how to put photo here on these forum. Can someday teach me how to do it? Just DM me how? Thanks in advanced:smile:)

Valentino Pop-up Store in Shinsegae Department Store Daegu, South Korea

credits to Esquire Korea 에스콰이어 코리아

#SonYejin #孙艺珍 #손예진 #ソンイェジン

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2520927661539986/permalink/2756424381323645

MSTEAM NAVER POST

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=31117117&memberNo=22874259

MSTEAM IG UPDATE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUTpBEHGbr/?igshid=yeblj5hdgm8a

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 4/1/2021 at 3:32 AM, puan iryantie said:

Maybe some people really enjoy April Mop, but I think we have to think about the consequences. I am pretty sure that if the real BINJIN supporters, it will certainly not embarrass them with the news that we spread without a clear source. We only give support and prayers that their love will be stronger day by day.

"have nice day" 

It's nice to hear about (potential) sightings but we also have to remember to respect their privacy. Any small thing can easily make kmedia news later. If you read on how other rumors have started due to going out to eat etc and what other agencies had to clean up later due to what was shared on news etc. Since they are "top actors", people like to still make news. SNS update headlines are fun to see but when it involves them in their real life/daily life.. Lots of top couples such as Rain and Kim Tae Hee, Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung .. they all manage to keep under the radar now with news. Rain only started to share more since last year - otherwise he refrains from talking about KTH or family/even after marriage. He will only talk about her when he likes - it included his recent appearance on All The Butlers - briefly at their house too. They weren't allowed to ask about KTH or family. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

For those who watch the Bridgerton and enjoy the love story of Daphne and Simon - How their love developed from friends to lover is so similar to our Binjin couple..

This scene is when Simon had to plead to the Bridgerton Queen on when he should allow him to marry Daphne.. The Queen's last words " Friendship is the best possible foundation a marriage can have......." is truly wise and so true.

With a strong foundation, all we can now hope is for our Binjin couple to have a fairy tale wedding and a good life together ! :fullofhearts: 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Isit just me or there's no news of Baeksang 2021? Binjin won the popularity awards and i understand that that the past winners will always be there to present the winners of the current year......

I think there's no news yet? Maybe they will do it on a virtual video or just like APAN Awards only those winners are the attendees?

• Like 2

On 4/5/2021 at 6:19 PM, bin-jin said:

4/5 ~ YJ updated ig with her beautiful spring sunset selca 

“노을이 예뻤던 어느날 오후”

“One afternoon when the sunset was pretty”  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNSDgASny98/?igshid=7qsa04fnx8p3

Photograph credit to her  good person cum great photographer who has been taking her selcas since 2018 and only he knows her best angle :D

It's been a while since I visited Soompi. Glad to see that YJ is happy! This photographer must be someone with sharp eyes and great taste for beauty. I wonder if this photographer is taken? lol.

Just for fun:

Maybe YJ was visiting her good person? 

:approves:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Yejin was the first one who popped into my mind when I saw Little Stone pics yesterday... Hoping manager won't get into too much trouble for posting photos if that is the case. Love the fact that there are two romances bloomed out of CLOY!

• Like 10
  • Love 5

VAST x HB Bodyluv pictorials updates 

EE7-DCDB5-8376-41-A1-9-A92-9360-A087-F32

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=31146254&memberNo=32146648

A coffee truck was send to HB x CA2 film site on 4/7 fm “우 현빈 님 애호가 " fans.  LS reviewed that HB ordered Ice Cold Brew Americano, Iced Plum Tea, Ice Americano and Ice Rooibos (alot of ice).  

293-A6-E28-B884-4-AAF-BBFD-12-F9-D996910

HB x Chow Tai Fok 

He will be joining a HK based jewellery brand Chow Tai Fok and design a collection of jewellery engraving his signature.  The TVC will be releasing on 4/19

Spoiler

D356-F08-E-6-D51-46-CC-8-CC3-ADFEB694421

9-E71-F558-AB71-4571-B22-F-EADE49688884.

F377-D365-D60-D-41-D2-BE46-5980-F2697-FD

HB x Ecovacs

HB will be the Global Ambassador for Ecovacs Robotics, a mops/vacuums China based company with subsidiaries in Korea, Asia, US, Germany.

Spoiler

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Hello Chinggus! 

Happy 100th Day BinJin Confirmation! 

:heartxoxo:

It's been awhile. Just want to share one of Ye Jin's Cinderalla Friends Vlog in Youtube. Actually it was circulating in YouTube that Ye Jin's and Hyun Bin's voice are heared in Um Ji Won's Vlog as many says. You can watch these Vlog and listen to the almost ending video and you can hear BinJin voices as some who are "Tiger Ears" or "Manbok's Ears" already heard it. :surprisedwut:

I thought BinJin Shippers/Stans are not just only NIS Agents they are also have the Super Power to hear and listen that's what we call "Tiger Ears" or "Manbok's Ears". :loolz:

Here it is the announcement for 57th Baeksang Arts Award for these year someone asking here last week I think? But there's no BinJin on the nomination. Perhaps BinJin will be presenting Popularity Award, we never know if it is happening or not? Let's just wait for some further announcements. For now let's enjoy some updates in their work like new projects CF's and movies.:smile:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463689wpp/57th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-nominees-for-tv-and-film-categories

HYUN BIN x ECOVACS

ECOVACS is out now. Hyun Bin looks "The Most Handsome Man in the World". He looks like a groom waiting for Son Ye Jin as his bride. :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

HB x Chow Tai Fok

TVC launch on coming 4/19 showcasing HB design collections

52-AE01-C2-C889-428-E-9-A4-B-D32-AAB787-

938-CA22-D-8-E29-456-D-8-AD3-EFFEBE2-F7-

For BAA 2021, its clearly understood that HB & YJ are not nominated as they both do not have any DRAMA project aft Cloy.  They wont be nominated in other SK drama awards too till their next INDIVIDUAL DRAMA project.  APAN 2020 was the last award for BinJin and CLOY.

YJ could have nominated for BAA  2021 if she accepted the lead role in River Where The Moon Rises.

Still hope BinJin will attend the coming BAA2021 giving out the Popularity Award.  

There are chances they may attend these awards as presenters since they won last year

* YJ x BEST ACTRESS in Seoul Intl Drama award 2020 ~ to attend Seoul Intl Drama Award 2021 

* HB x DAESANG in APAN 2020  ~ to attend APAN 2021

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

418-C8-D8-B-FDAE-42-E8-ABBB-69-AEC51-CFB

HB x ECOVACS

ECOVACS just officially launched their new Brand Ambassador for 5 APAC countries (SK, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia)

”The BEST just got BETTER than ECOVACS”

ECOVACS Deebot T9 product launch

Spoiler

2412652-C-9-DC9-4-D7-A-8648-BB641-AAFA82

0-FF2-B024-78-C0-4-C1-E-9-E97-BDEABA5-A5

1-E75-C6-CD-E1-B5-4-D03-91-FE-2-CA030-A8

201-C5-FDB-DEE6-42-A6-AB6-C-929-E07161-F

248-E413-F-CA73-4-CEF-ACF2-FF6590-B4-D18

8-B1-B8916-8-FAE-4-F8-C-94-F5-9-B1-EAE83

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@bin-jin Thanks for posting/sharing. This is so nice of Hyun Bin and Smart to give this message of hope. I am a Filipino based in Sydney, my family is back home so this message of hope in these trying times touched my heart. In spite of HyunBin’s busy schedule, he finds time to send this message. Thank you Hyun Bin. We are grateful. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

36-F36-CD6-D358-4033-A636-913-E1-B3-C826

4/13 ~ HB x “The Actor is Present” by Korean Film Council (KOFIC)

”From a romanticist in TV series to an action hero in the film industry. Hyun Bin's reputation, which always makes the public excited, shows no sign of slowing down”

"There are many stars in the film world, many of them can be called professional actors. However, not many of them have both. In that sense, Hyun Bin is a rare and unusual actor. It has not been changed, and that’s why Hyun Bin is unique”

”Countless actors are pouring into the film world every year, but no one seem to replace the vibes Hyun Bin has.  Who can be the second Hyun Bin anyway"

4-A5-F0531-7-E99-49-E8-9-A1-D-3-BD266-B8

From a romanticist in TV series to an action hero is the film industry. Hyun Bin's reputation, which always makes the public excited, shows no sign of slowing down

Hyun Bin

A star is a coordinate of the desire and daydream of the time, reflecting the trend and era with constantly changing power. The cycle is getting faster. In other words, it is not easy to stay as a steady seller for a long time under the current star system, where a star is quickly replaced. Hyun Bin is a rare actor in this regard. The actor has already experienced three heydays in his career, unlike many other actors who would be lucky to have it just once. What’s more, he did that even in the changing times.

The actor’s first heyday came early. After debuting with the weekend series Bodyguard (2003), Hyun was recognized for his potential as an actor in Island (2004) and rose to stardom with My Lovely Sam-Soon (2005) when he was only 24. Five years later, he drew huge attention again by playing Kim Joowon in Secret Garden (2010), who hides his traumas and warmth in his bluffness. Also, in Crash Landing on You (2020), Hyun showed a model of a reliable man and hit his third home run. After the series was released on Netflix, Hyun has risen again as the main character of the K-wave. But the reason the actor is highly valued as a star is not simply because he became a sensation three times. It is because he is steadily showing his unique identity as an actor while showcasing his star quality.

The low-budget film I Am Happy (2009) that the actor played a megalomaniac, and the art film Come Rain, Come Shine (2011) that he played free of charge reflected Hyun Bin’s faith, that he doesn’t want to be consumed as a good-looking nine-day wonder. Late Autumn (2011), where the actor performed with Tang Wei, is a good example that shows Hyun’s passion for acting. What about Hyun Bin in the series Worlds Within (2008), which is still being talked about? He stirred up great empathy from us with the vivid image of a very ordinary young man.

There are many stars in the film world, and many of them can be called professional actors. However, not many of them have both. In that sense, Hyun Bin is a rare and unusual actor. It has not been changed, and that’s why Hyun Bin is unique. Countless actors are pouring into the film world every year, but no one seems to replace the vibe Hyun Bin has. Who can be the second Hyun Bin anyway? After filming The Point MEN with Hwang Jungmin recently, Hyun Bin is filming Confidential Assignment 2now. Recording 7.8 million viewers, Confidential Assignment 1 (2016) gave him great success. Hyun Bin is a living drama himself who has made independent choices and constantly expanded his spectrum

Filmography

<Rampant> (2018)

<THE NEGOTIATION> (2018)

<The Swindlers> (2017)

<Confidential Assignment> (2017)

<The Fatal Encounter> (2014)

<Tears of Africa> (2011) narration

<Come Rain, Come Shine> (2011)

<Late Autumn> (2011)

<I Am Happy> (2009)

<A Millionaire’s First Love> (2006)

<Daddy-Long-Legs> (2005)

<Spin Kick> (2004)

https://theactorispresent.kr/hyun-bin/

BinJin matchy matchy:lol:

Spoiler

B2-C7-CB50-1-D76-4680-8-B62-A79-A1-FDA32

same jacket wore dur Cloy wrap up party?

21-E7-B021-0-C82-4-ED9-8006-55-B4560-B91

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

4/15 BinJin updates...

YJ  in talks to star in the drama "Thirty Nine"

“Son Yejin will play the role of Cha Mi-jo a 39 year old director of the Gangnam dermatology clinic. She would be acting along actress Jeon Mido who plays Jeong Chanyoung , an acting teacher”

“An official from SYJ's management company MS Team Entertainment told Dong-A.com that "the work is being reviewed positively."

:transforms:

CD6211-DD-6-CA4-4804-B126-4-B91-FB9-A723

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1358949

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464401wpp/son-ye-jin-in-talks-along-with-jeon-mi-do-for-new-jtbc-drama

Spoiler

C7573-A5-B-B9-E0-4-F28-8-E12-4408-CB60-B
E04-C2-A57-A6-A0-45-C8-9714-7580030-DF6-

YJ x Younglim Greeting Video 
"Please love Younglim who is cooperating with me in the future. Thank you."

Spoiler

HB x ECOVAC Greeting Videos & BTS

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3