[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

I personally think Sae Ro Yi never accepted Yi Seo's feelings because he never considered and/or thought about his relationship with Yi Seo. Other than work, he never thought about his personal interactions with Yi Seo. 

He is able to connect with SA because he was once attracted to her. That was before his father passed away and richard simmons happened. 

But after that, he closed up his heart. Yes he's able to empathize and from healthy friendships. But his life is all about being number one and taking revenge, stemming from emotions of hatred and anger. When one harbors hatred and anger, how can one accept someone's heart? Or even consider it? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

I usually watched the drama first before reading the posts here, however today I read the posts first before watching the whole episode.  Glad that I love every seconds of it after watching it with extra perspective.  BTW, one can click the "Ignore User" button too if one finds a/some comment/s distract your attention from loving the drama that you love.

3 hours ago, Kimsungrin said:

I felt the same. And i actually liked their complex dialogue.......

That was just very touching, even tho these 2 characters are "villain"

I agree that it was very touching .. and I was surprised at myself too, to be crying with her ...... I guess It's just something that one feels... and can't be explained.

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh ... I'm teared up. It's the moment SR realized that someone who always be with him all around is really important when he's about to lose her. And the moment he finally admits his feelings for her. It's so hearbreaking to watch all those memories of YS plays in his head. 

This is it writer! You stale the story for too long. I have to suffer through 14 episodes to finally be relieved because of today's episode. Lol

I'm so happy watching the episode. SR's head is full of YS's thoughts the whole time. It's my most fave scenes. :wub:

Now the two grand finale episodes are awaiting for next week and they intentionally separate the preview, :(

Is there any preview yet??

There are lots of favourite scene ....  I was watching last night's episode with a perspective that his heart has already filled with YS's love without his mind understand and willing to admit it yet from Ep. 13.  YS is smart in catching his uncomfortable feeling as a sign that he already has a feeling for her in the earlier part of the episode.  When they both saw eye to eye at the restaurant .... they just don't need the word to express it.  Even SA can clearly see and confirm SR's feeling for YS.  

As for preview, I think they're going to release it when it is getting nearer to the day of the finale episode. (I shouldn't have read the spoiler but I'm curious too ha ha)   Well hopefully it will give a satisfying ending ....and I believe it will.  Fighting, writernim!  You can do it!:ph34r:

• Like 6

@YongZura⁷ yup. He might feel it long time ago but tried to dismiss it for many reasons. I even guess that YS has left this different emotion in him since they first met. When he stops the bureau ahjuma to hit YS for the second time. The next day he felt so angry cause YS has fooled him with her sad story lies. Since that moment the fate keeps tangling them. I do believe that love is there because it is kept maintaining with a sincere heart. And when did his feeling start to change?? I believe it started from the moment he's fully aware of YS's feeling for him. He might have felt something and confused it as a family bond between him and her. But that confession is the moment he feels something for her as a man to a woman. Well, he said he regrets for what he did to her. He regret of pushing her away that day. And it's a pity that he comes to realize it just a bit late. I love the emotions depicted out of his mind during the unlock YS's safe. Then when SK reads him those lines of YS's event proposals just like hitting him hard in the head and his heart. Then he sees that picture. It speaks a lot for him. I don't think it's just because he holds his feeling because of GS. No, definitely not. GS is just one of those many excuses he keeps telling just to kill his true feelings for her. But who can hold it, when the heart wants what it needs. It gives me a little laugh when GS desperately complained why he suddenly have a change of heart and what to do with OSA. It's not suddenly. But it changes naturally as how it should be. 

And I love the scene when YS told HY that she needs the right to show her affection by being a competent person that he needs. With that effort she confidently says those affections which SR may think that she did it for teasing him. Just to keep saying those, she overworked herself to earn that right. How could I not like YS character at this rate. She's just so flaw and charming in the same time. Even I'm a girl myself, I fall for her. So it's no wonder that SR eventually falls for her too. 

You right ep 14 has lots of good moments. Look how I'm starting to gush it over and over. :lol:

As for the villains, aigoo.. GW ah.. I thought you were out earlier because of being a good model prisoner. And I thought he could have a start a new by seeing him turned like a caring son to his father last episode. And here I am, taking back that thought out of my heart and throw it to the trash can. He's not going to change and he doesn't deserve second chance either. I know I shouldn't said this, but what happens to JDH and all people who becomes his minions are the least punishment they can get. They should feel more pain to get a sober mind and repent. But their ego and arrogance are much bigger than the needs to correct the faults. It's so pity seeing JDH feels some strength to live on through his obsession to destroy PSR. I don't think he is a complex character. He is more like a greedy character to me. Just like SA is such a consistent selfish one. Both are naturally bonding each other cause they have this same way of thinking in common. Now I'm waiting to see what will GS do? Will he go down lower like his toxic father and brother? I hope he stops when he still has that chance. 

My question is in that quiet place like that. Who will bring SR or save YS from GW? What's with the mafia boss? Heol.. I thought he likes SR, no? He is not a good guy afterall. He keeps going back to prison like a hobby. What am I expecting from him? Lol. So well... SK maybe? He'll come in rescue. I thought he would notice that car passes him before he gets into his car. Pheww... preview... let's wait for it. 

P.S.

Spoiler

Ignore user, hmm... I guess I've seen that panel. But forgot where it is. But nope I don't need that necessarily. I tend to just take it lightly to those kind of posts. They have their rights to write their thoughts. And so do I. :D

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

@Alice Wonderland Thank you, I love the insight.  I would like to say something more but I would like to rewatch some scenes of the previous episodes to confirm something :glasses:  and will share it here later.  

In the mean time, just some extra info on #SweetNight

and also from the drama no. 1 fan himself: Taehyung a.k.a V (*Tannie  a.k.a Yeontan is watching the drama too)

Credit to the owner

• Like 3

@YongZura⁷ thank you for reading the wall of text. Glad I didn't make you bored reading it. :)

Well, have a nice rewatch. I do. Will have another rewatch later. And might come back with another talks. LOL. 

So let's gush it over more together then.:lol:

Oh.. I like that song. The lyrics are quite telling a lot about the chestnut-wildcat couple. I like his vocal timbre. His voice is so light, smooth and smoky. I  feel like he prefectly depicted the emotion of the two through that song. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Uri writer-nim (Gwangjin) IG update.

The scene when SA-GW had dinner was located at the real Honey Night pub owned by Gwangjin.

@serenilmauve

Webtoon spoiler!

Spoiler

Not sure. I was just referring to webtoon where in that part GS managed to escape right? So i assume he probably call for help ^_^And also the mafia boss, sigh.. although he respects SR a lot, but it's all about money for him 

@Alice Wonderland @YongZura⁷

Guys, i've watched ep 14 twice but will do it again later for sure :D Too many good moments. TMI: i always rewatch every episode at least 2 or 3 times. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

((Skip))

This whole episode was a feast. Including that incredible ending, omg. I cried because of how sudden and unfair it was. And his inner monologue. They always bring it in the lowest emotional points in Park Saeroy’s life...

I cried too. :tears:  

My speculations of when he is affected which i thought was more of SY persistent to cut stone and did not realise SY has already affected him is much earlier but he is repressing it very hard.

The ending showing his greatest regrets really got me hard.  Boo hoo...  it is very strong.  The repeats of his dad incidents that reflects him is very emotional.  His dad greatest regrets will be him not able to there for his son to share the sweetness with him.  And we knows what SRY greatest regret is.

Regarding GS, he is still written very consistent.  He has the blood of DamBam crew.  He is also a diamond of his own way.  C'mon, for him to fight his way to be the next heir is not easy in such a ruthless organisations.  People may think it is bullxxxx to change 180deg in order to get what he wanted.  But it is his goal to be the heir so he tell to the face of the woman he loves that he is not a pushover.  His goal is not to be rich (which many of us goal maybe that thus we do not understand him) or to get his father love (if he wants that he will not leave home and work part time) but to get the girl, finally one thing in his life that he really want to fight for and he thinks SY is something very worth for him to fight (sorry interjects SA never fight for love or find SRY worth to fight for, but is do you think its right or wrong?).  He is definitely unsure whether he may get the girl or not, but he willing to try and works towards that goal and hopefully he has the power to carve into the rocks his way.

He still call SRY hyung thus he still respect him very much and respect him like his "boss", understand his boss will tell him that he can do what he feels is right and not worrying how other feels.  Yes SY rejected GS.  But SRY rejected SY too.  But SY still work her richard simmons off for him.  All their goal be it SRY, SY and GS all sounds unrealistic but they still fight it as that is their goal.  Their rebellion to comply with what people think norm should be.

SA has a more realistic goal like most of us in fact.  We wanted stability and we should be contented if we have a home, a car and a stable job.  Nothing wrong really.  But unfortunately while she is "fighting" for her goal independently, she is not doing together with SRY.  That is why she lost her timing.  We cannot fault her for working towards her goal.  It is just that like everyone of us, to achieve any goal, we bound to loose something along the way.  For her will be the fondness from SRY.

I am still emotional whenever i remember SRY thoughts of his luckiest day and his most regretful thing he ever did.  He has been consistent thinking he cannot imagine DamBam without YS with smile or worry.  He just has not really thought much about it for himself or he dare not think about it for himself right?.

I need some understanding.  He is worrying that he will be condem if he return his love for SY??  Or is it to do with the revenge or is it to do with SA or he should not like someone in the company or younger.  This part i do not understand what causes SRY to repress his feelings.  I need to rewatch the confess part to GS.

I like this show shows the struggle of every characters whenever they thought they have make the right decision and fight for it.  Brilliant!  That is why we humans are judgemental will start questioning them.  It can happen in real life too.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Btw, that look of terror on Gunsoo’s face and that calm determination of Saeroy’s face when he finally accepted his feelings were so good.

I feel like Saeroy already had something inside him all those years ago, but as it was clarified in this episode “Gunsoo, age gap, job, being afraid to hurt his first love” were things that blocked his mind. He was afraid to admit to himself his own feelings. Otherwise he would never feel regret over rejecting her years ago. You can’t be sorry over feeling nothing, but you can be sorry if you choose to feel nothing.  

Ah!! Thanks for clearing my doubts.  Now i understand why he feels sorry.

Er--why is Yi Seo lookin' like Soo Ah now LMAo?! I much prefer her in a short bob, how she looked before tbh (shrug) Even Hyun Yi look awful in that wig aish.. 

Now this drama has taken a very makjang turn. At least Royi finally admits he liked Yi Seo. Thank GOD. But please. Please drama don't hurt Royi & Yi Seo anymore I beg you! Ugh Tony's screentime has been reduced tsk. 

• LOL 1

I think people are too hard on our hero for not realising his feelings. All these years he spend time with her, it was normal for him to fall in love and not realize  it  . It is very normal for us if we spend every day with a person and doesn't realize it, but the moment of shock, when a feeling of losing her, made him realise his feelings for her which were deep.

Also he now sees her as an adult women which changes his perspective.  Yiseo was still 20 i think when she purposed him. It was right for him to reject her back then. Because it could've been passed as passing attraction . At that age our crushes change time to time  but now he realises she truly loves him. Simple. 

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy :D, TMI: I did some rewatch but only for some certain scenes I love or those parts that I miss at the first look. 

Oh.. that honey night pub is actually his real restaurant? Wow. He did a good promotion with the webtoon and drama itself. I don't know much about the other stuffs of IC. Like last time I realized they have an IG account for danbam and post their live story in there. I wonder then, was those fun comments coming from real fans? LOL. Anyway... hope the story wraps up well. Does anyone know if they have done filming or not? ;) seeing all the recent outbreak of Covid-19. I hope everyone stays healthy. 

@Latte_Anyday I guess I'm too occupied with other stuffs that I forgot to comment about their recent hairstyles and fashion. I agreed on how bad they style MHY in the recent episodes. It doesn't suit her. I guess they plan to make her look much mature and professional but it turned quite off somehow. As for YS, imo she would look much prettier if her bangs uncover her forehead. But overall long hair looks quite good on her. I like GW's hair color back to black now. It makes me remember, was he the actor who also acted in HPL. The neighborhood oppa who has crush on DM. And the alpha team member in Dots. :lol: Ahn Bo Hyun??? Oh... how could I not recognize him before. I like his characters in those dramas.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Anyway... hope the story wraps up well. Does anyone know if they have done filming or not? 

I've been wondering about that too. Talking about uncertainty, I wonder what they're planning to do for the ratings promise now that their original plan was interrupted due to current events...

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind if the cast went on a variety show like knowing bros or running man as an alternative :ph34r:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ponderings said:

I personally think Sae Ro Yi never accepted Yi Seo's feelings because he never considered and/or thought about his relationship with Yi Seo. Other than work, he never thought about his personal interactions with Yi Seo. 

He is able to connect with SA because he was once attracted to her. That was before his father passed away and richard simmons happened. 

But after that, he closed up his heart. Yes he's able to empathize and from healthy friendships. But his life is all about being number one and taking revenge, stemming from emotions of hatred and anger. When one harbors hatred and anger, how can one accept someone's heart? Or even consider it? 

Im probably the minority like you, but yes, it seemed as if RY only open his heart because he felt pity for YS, after all these years she kept saying she likes and loves him and, everyone and i mean everyone, in IC knows about it.

Its impossible that he suddenly realised that he loves her after talking to GS, and we all knew that YS never had the faintest feeling for GS. To use GS as an excuse wasnt that great, we all knew he is a caring boss regardless of who they are. 

He is giving her and him a chance, to try it after seeing how hard YS had worked for him, for his revenge; for his benefit and now, its time to calm down, now that the Chairman Jang is dying.... sigh

Also as for SA - gone case, from the look of it, they havent met often in the past 4 years and from day 1, we all know she was selfish. Case closed.:lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Again, most of the comments here are amazing and have great insights about ep 13 and 14. I feel like the 2 episodes every week needs to be taken as one with the  episodes on fridays a set up to the theme/arc of what the writer wants us to focus on with the culmination happening in the episodes on saturdays. This is why every time I finish watching the episodes on fridays, I hold off on making conclusive reactions/observations about where the characters are at that time until the writer is done with his arc of that character at the end of the next episode on Saturday.

Episode 13 started off with a time jump with Sae Ro Yi being very very close already in reaching his goal of being #1 and ousting Chairman Jang from his own company...

In that four years, it was implied how all five of them have worked their butt$ off to finally making IC where it is now, #2 in the Food industry, and they did it with the same principle and values that they started their business with, The Importance of People and relationships and not compromising that belief.... Each of them have grown and developed to their full potential as a person and their bond towards each other is as strong as ever if not even stronger I should say. I love that.

I love noticing little things like:

- how Seung Kwon is the most vocal when it comes to showing his care in how he is noticing Sae Ro Yi needs rest and how he has been worried that Yi Seo has overworked herself and how he knew Yi Seo would collapse if she keeps overworking herself....

- how Sae Ro Yi’s office is right across Yi Seo’s, like they are indeed equal partners still....

- how Sae Ro Yi always kept Yi Seo’s birthday gift pen with him close to his heart

- how HyunYi and Yi Seo are very very close/best of friends and truly each other’s allies

- how I laugh at Yi Seo and Seung Kwok’s banter lol, I actually understand why Yi Seo does not like Seung Kwon saying hyung nim at the office because it’s actually almost same as what gang members call their boss lol, even though I actually delight that Seung Kwon still has that gang feel in him when it comes to Sae Ro Yi because it speaks to me of their shared experience as inmates and how it will always be a part of them and it has made them who they are now

- how it warms my heart that Yi Seo acknowledges that Seung Kwon is better at taking care of the stores than she is and how Toni has become such an impressive professional

- how they immediately rally again together whenever one of them is down and not well enough to continue the work

These little things help in letting me know that they are still very much a unit and a team. 
I do find it heartbreaking that Yi Seo felt she needs to always be what Sae Ro Yi needs to continue to stay by his side and to at least be able to voice her feelings/affections towards Sae Ro Yi... It’s very understandable though and very human and it was reinforced by the fact that Sae Ro Yi told her he CAN’T fire her and not because he doesn’t want to fire her. Sae Ro Yi has already told her, he has no feelings towards her but he can’t fire her because of her said feelings because he cannot imagine Danbam without her, which for Yi Seo translates to because I am very competent, he can’t fire me even if he wants to... This is such a relatable reaction since she does feel insecure because of being rejected of her feelings . Hyun Yi said it right by saying “of course, he will not fire you. You’ve known him all these years, he won’t ever fire you. He is not like that.” Yet all those years, that has been what Yi Seo is thinking and feeling and I just want to hug her so much. Like girl, I know you are very very smart and capable but your worth is not just because you are smart and capable, and Sae Ro Yi does not just value you because of your competence but he values you because you are Yi Seo. 
BUT, sometimes these words of assurance do need to be said and heard and sometimes even felt and not just implied or assumed. 
As for our oblivious hero with the heart of gold, Sae Ro Yi, episode 13 and 14 was his arc of finally discovering his true feelings towards Yi Seo. It is a case of the head is slower than the heart. Many times in my own life, I am like that lol. I call them “late reaction” but it’s actually more like my heart reacted to a certain situation already but my head was just so slow in catching up to what I feel. Even with little things I was like that, I would find myself suddenly thinking about something that happened two days ago or yesterday and realized that I was actually hurt with was being said to me or In another I was actually very touched with what a friend of mine has just done for me... 

Same case with Sae Ro Yi and he took a long time because his head is just too filled with thoughts of succeeding and getting his revenge, he just doesn’t have the right headspace to realize what was already in his heart in fact he is not even in that frame of mind to want to think about what’s next or chase for his own happiness like what he said in episode 12 until that moment when he receive the shock of possibly losing Yi Seo, seeing her suddenly collapsing like that must have been quite a huge shock to him, you could see it in how his hands had trembled while cradling Yi Seo’s face after catching her... even during the stockholder’s meeting his mind just kept on replaying that moment of Yi Seo falling, the rejection of their campaign of having Yi Seo be part of the board members did not even faze him, his first thought was to go back to the hospital to find out what’s wrong with Yi Seo, he didn’t even hear his phone ringing as he was just busy running and focusing on getting back to Yi Seo. Then seeing how Yi Seo doesn’t even think to continue to rest and just wants to already continue with their goal of having a foothold in the board of directors and not care about how she needs to rest must be such a huge wake up call to him, he was like that four years ago too, he worked himself so hard that he always end up falling unconscious... now Yi Seo is also like that, and you could tell he was upset to the point that he told her he will fire her if she keeps on moving and not get the rest she needed. Lol, like he would ever do that, firing her, hahaha. Even before Yi Seo collapsing, he has already started to become bothered and uneasy about Yi Seo and her feelings for him, I’m sure Yi Seo has still been very vocal about her feelings towards him in those four years judging from Hyun Yi and Seung Kwon’s reactions to her love declarations like they are just so used to them by now lol but Ro Yi now seems to be more bothered about it, did it start when Hyun Yi questions him if he had ever even given Yi Seo a birthday gift? Maybe,,,, but he himself had noticed how he is bothered when Soo Ah called and he seems to not want Yi Seo to know about it, and when Yi Seo voiced her feelings about him flirting that seems to just be the usual Yi Seo comment about Soo Ah and he was never bothered about it before but now he got to a point that he was defensive lol and he was confused on why he feels sorry, Yi Seo even said why he was suddenly like that and because our girl is quite quick she realized why Sae Ro Yi is feeling like that and told him exactly what is going on that he is finally starting to have feelings but nothing is more effective than the shock of almost losing that person for one to realize how you feel about the person...it forces you to reflect on what that person means to you and Seung Kwon just helped him along with those very insightful questions lol. I love that when he finally truly realized what his feelings mean, that he is in love with Yi Seo, that he immediately run to her... I like how he really continue with what he has always lived by which is to FOLLOW HIS HEART irregardless of the consequences, classic Sae Ro Yi... He told Geun Soo he won’t feel sorry towards him for going after Yi Seo and accepting her feelings and letting her know that he feels the same way... I love that. No noble idiocy for our hero. And then of course the ending was just as heartbreaking because he believes in that moment where he lays dying that he was too late in his realization of his love for Yi Seo and how he only had one regret, that moment when he did not reciprocated Yi Seo’s feelings and he might not ever have any chance of telling her that... just pure angst and just so good... 

obviously since there are still two episodes left that our hero might still have a chance in telling Yi Seo how he feels, who will save him, who will save Yi Seo? Did Sae Ro Yi at least told someone like Seung Kwon or Ho Jin what was happening?

Chebal, writernim give us a scene of Sae Ro Yi confessing to Yi Seo, I need that scene ASAP...

Can’t wait for next week...

Yi Seo x Sae Ro Yi ship is sailing guys! :)

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 3/15/2020 at 2:28 AM, ponderings said:

I also loved this scene, too. And I find your take on this scene quite interesting. 

I thought Soo Ah was crying because she was feeling empty and she decided to release her pent up feelings. She has always been honest about work related decisions, but on a personal level she never conveyed her honest feelings to her boss, Mr. Jang. The boss saw through her and that is why she ended up crying at the truth. As he's dying, he chooses to be honest in his words and asks her, "Do you want me to feel that way even at my last breath?" 

Soo Ah's character is quite interesting. To me, she seems likes she's walking dead. Earlier in the episode, she meets up with Park Sae Ro Yi and states that she feels empty. She dreamt of having her own car and house. She has what she has dreamt of yet she feels empty. She needs validation, attaches her self-worth to Sae Ro Yi and asks him if he still likes her. She may look independent, but she is dependent of others for her emotions and thoughts. This is probably why she follows Mr. Jang's work culture, taming people to his taste (visual scene- think of the first scene when Mr. Jang brings Geun Soo to the place where caged chickens are). 

Mr. Jang cultivates fear and pressures people. His thinking clearly sets him apart from SRY. SRY has a clear set of beliefs. He is honest and true to his words which do not cut through people's hearts. Look at Geun Soo! Leaving prison and threatening SRY. Some things never change, but what this little scene and the premise of this drama pinpoints is that we have a choice. What do you choose to believe? 

Exactly! We all have a choice, and Soo ah had a choice. 

I think she was actually crying even before he saw through her. Like she was really emotional about him dying soon.

She is feeling empty cause she realized that professional success cant make her happy. All her life she wanted to achieve that goal and wasnt caring for anything else, but then she get it all but is all alone and still torn between her attachment to PSRY and her loyalty to Jangga Co. 

But again, for me she chose Jangga. I think she is the only one who thinks she is torn...she made her choice when she accepted financial help from Jangga.

• Insightful 2

GS is really still inlove with YS? Or he just like her as a friend and confused his feelings?

Because when SRY was confessing his feelings for YS to GS,  SRY said mentioned that YS "is the Woman....."

And GS was really suprised that SRY used the woman word..it was like he never thought of her that way!

I personally love the scene where SR puts his jacket on sleeping YS. He is flustered and wanted his jacket back. I love the small detail that PSJ did as to portray SR's awkwardness because he is flustered. His hands tries to get a grip on the top of the chair but it fails. LOL. It looks so cute. 

And I don't think he likes her not because of feeling pity. I think there's a different between loving someone out of pity and realizing that you love someone. SR is confused of his feeling over YS only as a family love. His inner monologue confirms all clear. Though others might still see it in different perspectives. But from my pov he's telling GS that reason is not because he hold his feeling because of him all these years. He basically just declares to GS he likes YS. 

And when OSA begs him to not leave her and asked that he should still be the one who loves her unconditionally,  I felt quite annoyed when she stops him telling his true feelings by saying she understands and all her words were just jokes. Deep down her heart, she knows to whom his heart belongs now. 

@solaire Oh.. I would love to if they would be the next guest in KB. I love that show a lot. And for safety and healthy reason, the outdoor activity can be minimized. 

Spoiler

I remember they promise something if the ratings result is good. But I'm such a forgetful lately. What was their promise btw? :lol:

@Annie12 hello there. Let me give you my insight :). He's in love with YS still. He was taken aback by SR's comfession. SR mentioned YS as woman means that he sees her as a man to a woman now. Unlike in the past, he treats her as sister, his dongsaeng (동생 ). But now he purposefully use the word 여자/woman to emphasize what he truly feels for her now. 

• Like 7

@Annie12 I believe Geun Soo is surprised that Ro Yi said woman because he knew that Ro Yi never before looked at Yi Seo liked that... Geun Soo was starting to realized that Ro Yi was telling him that something has changed about what he feels for Yi Seo and saying Woman was the first indication of that... Geun Soo has always looked at Yi Seo as a woman... 

• Like 5

About Sae Ro Yi, taking very long to realize his feelings towards Yi Seo is actually classic of most great stories.

In hunger games, Katniss realizing how she feels about Peeta after quite some time because she was not in that headspace yet to realize what she feels and was even more hesitant to realize what she feels because of Gale.

In Gone with the wind, Scarlett took a long time to realize that she loves Rhett Butler as for many years she was too focus on her love for the weak Ashley...

And in Itaewon Class, Sae Ro Yi also took a long time to realize what he feels and is also hesitant to even entertain the thought because he thought he likes Soo Ah and the age gap and his revenge...

These three characters namely Katniss, Scarlett and Ro Yi, had to undergo a huge wake up call for them to realize who they truly love...

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1