[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

The feeling of IC ending this week has slowly begun to settle in as we inch closer to Friday and Saturday...I Have to say I'm going to miss this drama, most importantly, I'm going to miss seeing PSJ and KDM on the small screen. Hopefully, it won't be long until we see these two back in drama land, guess for now, I'll just patiently look forward to their upcoming movies. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

I really enjoy this artist SRY&YS fanart. I'm so excited to see their last piece for the show.

@serenilmauve

When JYS expression went from hurt to satisfication. KDM is so darn good. Those eyes says it all & when she stood up to walk towards him that green romper & heels. That tension lol. KDM & PSJ knows how to play off eachother so well with the dialogue in that scene. 

@solaire

I'm gonna miss YS classic face slapping lol. Yes, I'm gonna miss this show. Cant believe it flew by so quick. Havent been this engrossed in a kdrama in a while. Definitely looking forward to KDM's future projects. Really enjoyed PSJ & KDM's performance on this show. Been a wild fun ride. 

• Like 9

@greenwatch08 I like how they played out in Itaewon Class “I feel something, but I don’t know what it is exactly and I’m so confused about my own feelings”. He felt himself almost guilty and uncomfortable for even taking with Oh Soo Ah in front of Jo Yi Seo. And then not being able to process why he feels what he feels he lashed out, before composing himself. Jo Yi Seo is truly bold to point out for him what’s going on xD It’s such a classic way, but the way it was scripted, acted and directed it was an interesting scene to look at ^_^

btw, I believe PSJ also liked that fanart on IG;))) 

I still can’t believe, that this is a last week :tears: It didn’t sink in me, that after this no more IC :huh: I guess you really get used to good things pretty fast;)

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 03. 17. 9:19 PM

Kwon Nara close to ''Jangga's president'' in behind-the-scenes of ''Itaewon Class''

C8F1DF51-ABCE-4A37-A43E-3A176D4DF6D6.jpg

The behind-the-scenes images of actress Kwon Nara in the drama "Itaewon Class" were released. She showed the look of a mood-maker in Jangga and strong teamwork with Yoo Jae Myung.

On March 18, the A-man Project released a behind-the-scenes photos series of Kwon Nara in the Fri-Sat drama ''Itaewon Class'' (JTBC). In the previous episode, Kwon Nara (as Oh Soo Ah) learned that Yoo Jae Myung (president Jang Dae Hee) was terminally ill and was not going to live much longer. When Yoo Jae Myung asked if she was both hateful and afraid of him, Kwon Nara frankly admitted and constantly shed tears, making audiences' hearts broken as well.

Through increasingly mature and stable acting chops, Kwon Nara has had sublimated moments as she conveys the emotions of Oh Soo Ah, who tried to endure and suffer Yoo Jae Myung's oppression over the past time. In the drama, as character Oh Soo Ah carries within herself the pain of being abandoned by her mother, the fact that Yoo Jae Myung - her enemy and also her superior - was about to depart this life has hit her emotions. Kwon Nara didn't miss this part and expressed it more meticulously, thereby attracting the audience.

The photo showing the warm, happy atmosphere between Kwon Nara and Yoo Jae Myung attracted great attention. The duo, who always looks intense in the drama, exudes a sense of harmony and shows the chemistry of "Jangga gang" when posing intimately.

Above all, after 4 years in the drama, Kwon Nara is still an indispensable character of Jannga as she is both Yoo Jae Myung's subordinate and Kim Dong Hee's (as Jang Geun Soo) mentor. At the same time, this is also when Park Sae Ro Yi's feelings changed. Thus, the audience is paying close attention to what moves she would make in the future.

Episode 15 of "Itaewon Class" will be aired at 10:50 (KST) March 20.

Reporter Hwang So Young hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = A-man Project 
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

——

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 03. 17. 8:45 PM

Lee Joo Young: "I'm happy to be closer to the public thanks to 'Itaewon Class'"

19DAB92F-0756-4012-9FD7-2A8678195C19.jpg

The pictorial set oozing the natural beauty of Lee Joo Young - one of the actors who shone in "Itaewon Class" - was released.

In the pictorial photos in the April issue of Harper's Bazaar, Lee Joo Young showed her truest image through natural concepts, from wet hairstyle, gentle makeup to simple outfits.

In the interview after the photoshoot, Lee Joo Young shared her thoughts on featuring in "Itaewon Class", "While I found my own meaning through independent films in 2019, this year, I want to participate in works that can help me get closer to the audience. I feel so happy that thanks to this drama, I have partially achieved my goal." After that, she also shared the role of transgender Ma Hyun Yi - the character she passionately displayed, despite her true gender, "Instead of focusing on the character's personality, I just wanted to show the most faithful to what Hyun Yi felt in the script of each episode."

Regarding the motivation helping her to be able to work non-stop since 2016, the actress shared, "I was easy to get tired by trivial things, now I probably would be the same even if I'm in a slump. About two years ago, I went through a burnout, but during the work, I gradually felt better. I realized that when the difficulty comes, I should not hold onto it and let it invade myself, but just let it flow naturally. I think the bigger it is, the harder it gets. I'm not a great person. There are countless people around me who work harder and do better than me. Thus, I was determined that 'As a normal person, I will do the things that I can'."

Reporter Park Jung Sun  /park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

15 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Well, I'm one of the people who expect he will cameo as new investors and meet our wildcat instead. Hahaha. But I understand that wish tho. Well. Whatever it is. I'm glad we'll see PBG cameo soon!

About the ending, it's enough seeing SR in pain, hope they won't just show that spoiler fancam bts as the ending closure. Let SR meet YS's mom! Hahaha. I want to see how he'll react when her mom start inteviewing him many questions. Lol

Yeah, after all SA deserves to be happy too.

Good idea. I'd like to see their interaction, YS's mom and her future son-in-law. Can already imagine mom's sharp eyes while interviewing him :lol:

14 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Thank you! But was this taken today? They've only shot the final episode today? 

I believe so. Then they continued filming in Itaewon at night ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I am trying to find the the music piece that plays towards the end of Ep 4, the part where YS comes to SRY wanting to work with him, declaring how she'll turn him into someone amazing!

I am unable to find it anywhere. Not sure if it has been uploaded anywhere!

But if anyone know or can find it, pretty please! :heart:

16 minutes ago, platinumbeauty said:

I am trying to find the the music piece that plays towards the end of Ep 4, the part where YS comes to SRY wanting to work with him, declaring how she'll turn him into someone amazing!

I am unable to find it anywhere. Not sure if it has been uploaded anywhere!

But if anyone know or can find it, pretty please! :heart:

You mean song or background music? 

If song, then it’s Sondia 

If it’s background music, then they didn’t release it yet;)

• Like 3

@serenilmauve  Itaewon class prevail once again with 33% is amazing. the hype is still on i guess. 

thus i wonder why the rating goes down when the popularity stay high. sometimes it is weird lol. 

i think this is most search not popularity? because there is no way kim da mi fell from top 10.

and btw damn tvn really had 4 drama out of top 6 in most search. and it feels bad for when the weather is nice :( because the drama seems to be not everyone taste in term of being slow burn melodrama.

@Samuel Yohanes not everyone watch it from TV (also in ratings they count only TVs that connected to Nielson) and since it a more drama focused on youth majority of it’s demographics watch it from online streaming sites (like Netflix and etc. They also have it in SK). The fact is their preview generate big number of viewers both on YouTube and Naver, which for me shows that a lot of people wait new episodes. 

PSJ updated his IG

looks like they warped up filming ^_^

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, ponderings said:

I totally agree with you! She definitely never lost her timing. She never intended to be with him. In order to justify her choice in life and to like him, she always set a condition for PSRY. That prison scene in episode 2 really defined their relationship. PSRY tells her she never did anything wrong and he respected her choice. 

On the other hand, YS likes PSRY the way he is. But I am just slightly disappointed in the last episode. YS has been working too hard in order to justify her confessions to PSRY. I felt like YS and SA swapped hairstyles along with their behaviors toward PSRY. 

If there is one thing to take away from SA and YS's characters in liking someone, you don't have to change and/or prove yourself to like someone. You don't have to set a condition to change the other person. If you like someone, then go ahead. Moreover, remember to love yourself. Self-love is so important! 

I agree with you. No one should have to change for another person to love her but to me what JYS said was different. I think she wanted to say that she is aware about the fact that she is pestering him, that confesssing and trying to flirt with him make him uncomfortable and is wrong since he rejected her. She shouldnt be doing all this and leave him alone, so for her, to stay by his side and keep on confessing her love for him, she at least should work hard and be useful for him and his company if she is going to chase him even though he doesnt want her. Like she is doing something wrong but repaying her wrong with hard work. 

It is still wrong though

• Like 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

You mean song or background music? 

If song, then it’s Sondia 

If it’s background music, then they didn’t release it yet;)

I knew of the song but was looking for the background music. Sigghhh no luck so far!

I hope they release more of an extensive OST which can include many such background music! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, platinumbeauty said:

Who's the kiddo? Don't tell me they'll show us an epilogue of a kind! :wub:

It's the staff's son i believe:)

Haha i don't think drama ending will go as far as the webtoon's epilogue or special chapters part even though i would love to if they really do :D

• LOL 2

33 minutes ago, platinumbeauty said:

I knew of the song but was looking for the background music. Sigghhh no luck so far!

I hope they release more of an extensive OST which can include many such background music! 

They will release background music 100%. Just after the drama ends;) Not sure when exactly. Maybe in 1-2 days or 1-2 weeks. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1