[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

CA sitting outside station bench..in deep thought. TR had come to bring some food for his dad. He greets CA..ask her to take some of the  cake he brought as well...

SA comes to the station and gives the lunch box to CA. CA offers her some cake...CA says that station chief's son had brought it..SA recogises the box ..she ask when did he come...

TR is walking outside with Dad..he thinks of SA at that moment....dad goes into the station....oooo SA and TR bumps into each other. SA was like are you not going to say hello ...anyhow she asked if he had time...but he gives lots of excuses....but they do end up walking and talking...SA even thanks him for the cake he gave CA...nice chat...

(sorry, I have to leave now, I recap the balance later) 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So continuing my recaps 

Double x - HR scenes . Hmmm HR tells Double X that JW had bought an expensive ring for SA

Angry XX goes look for SA and confronts in front of SA house . Demands that SA returns the ring . She forcefully removes SA gloves , causes her to drop the lovely box of cake from TR. SA was so upset. Finally SA shows the sweet “ring “ that JW had given . :joy:. XX was like what the heck is this ! She thinks SA is lying . Wanted to drag SA into her house , she thinks that SA hid the ring . Anyway Long story short , she got SA to come to her house instead to clarify things with JW . JW of course was pleased to see SA . So he did buy a really expensive ring for SA . He showed his mum & SA . He wanted to make sure XX does not wrongly blame SA . So of course XX makes a lot of noise. SA can’t take it & to annoy XX she asked JW to go out for dinner ! lol! It was funny . 

Then the date scene with JW & SA as per preview. The part where he asked her to sleep with him was actually literally sleep nothing else ( remember how they always had separate beds) Anyway SA says no skinship allowed :lol:

Next - KSW goes look for CA in the station. She was not at work yet . Moon captain allowed him to sleep on the bench . CA shocked to see him later on. Anyway he slept till CA finished her shift . CA also tell moon captain about the accident that KSW was wrongfully implicated in. So moon cop says he’ll help to look into it 

Meanwhile poor JH can’t let CA go .He goes to the station to wait for her . Then when CA finished the shift , she ask KSW to wake up . He asked that they go eat together, he wants to thank her & I Guess talk about the case . They walk out he gives her a heat pack to warm her hands as they walk outside the station. JH was about to get out of his car , then sees them . KSW offers his gloves , she didn’t take it . JH was super jealous. 
- end of eps - 

I can tell they are going for a love triangle here. I am not happy . Is this even necessary?  JH is suffering as much . My heart really goes out to him .  Let’s hope the writer does not overplay this & I won’t lose interest . I am least fond of such tropes .....

@stroppyse hope you can translate the scenes at the beginning and also the one with CA - JH in the car  . Also what JH told his mum if time permits.  Thanks loads 

wow, Sound like JH gonna dig out about SW (did he follow them to the caffe?) and omg CA gonna know about the other person JG talked about! I think how our OTP gonna be together now is working on SW case together I think. 

Re: JH stalking/waiting for CA at station clip: 

At first watch, I thought he was jealous/bothered by what he saw, CA with another guy and acting speaking so casually.

But, are we assuming he could HEAR them? Then he might have heard KSWs name since CA said it out loud. Remember JH already seems suspicious of him/Judge. 

So when I watched the clip again, I’m still trying to decipher if that was him realizing there is yet another bombshell for him? 

Either way, poor guy. My heart can’t handle the beginning of the ep. 

@corey I loved him in my secret romance. What a delight for me! Watching it for the main lead and coming out discovering the second lead. Those two should work together again! *drool* 

1 hour ago, corey said:

Do you really think that we will have KSW-CA-JH triangle and do you really hate it so much?

I should think that it would be next to impossible for KSW NOT to fall for CA - her being the first human being believing in him and helping him.

Yes dear ,  I do.  It’s me . I am not fond of love triangles. Scarred by many dramas where the oppa I root for didn’t get the girl , and shipping wars I had to intervene :sweatingbullets:. Sigh it’s a k drama after all. 

of course KSW will fall for CA . What makes me nervous , she’d second guess  her feelings for JH . This drama is being live shot by the week . Nothing is set in stone . JH & CA may not be the end game or the end can be open depending on audience reaction. 

Trivia - KJY - you guys can also check him out in Eun Joo’s room ( My dear Room) . 12 eps drama by Olive TV . It was sweet . This is the second time  JYH ( SA)  and OMS ( JW )  are working together. They were in Nine: Nine Time Travels . 

Don’t mention it @Ameera Ali , XX is always a source of laughter for me .i think I hv love hate relationship with her :lol:

@icemaid this writer is cruel .;).  she’s good at moving the plot but my heart hurts for oppa 

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

This is a drama is being live shot by the week . Nothing is set in stone . JH & CA may not be the end game or the end can be open depending on audience reaction. 

You are making me nervous @triplem :sweatingbullets:

What? JH and CA not the end game or worse open ending?!!!

Related image

Need to keep my fingers crossed and pray hard! :phew:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

JW : probably thinking let me set here , while they finish fighting, no point to get scratches 

SA mom should called her daughter or not :tounge_wink:

SA isn’t helping at all :mrgreen: , double x is winning @triplem :sweat_smile:

I really can't stop laughing at JW :joy:

He is the best source of comedy in the drama lol

He should have won best actor in a comic role :mrgreen:

52 minutes ago, corey said:

Well, now you really got me scared.:tears:  There is nothing I hate more than an open ending. If we are to get an open ending, what was the whole point of telling the story anyway, especially such a story, where fate is almost the main character.  Therefore I am not afraid at all that she would start questioning her feelings for JH - she as a very definite taste in men,  right?

Aigoo, if these two are not fated to be together, then I do not know, who is.

Yeah I do not see how CA and JH not gonna end up with each other after all the heartbreak they are going true at the moment. agree it would not fit into the story so far having them suddenly end up with other people after all they been true. also if CA would have datet another person after the break up I think BR would be the more likely  person consider their friendship and his one side love for her... But so far neither JH or CA are people that would just date to forget. for them it is just CA and JH. CA just want to help clear SW name that seems to be her main focus in their interaction. it is her soft heart wanting to help that shine true. He maybe gonna catch some feelings for her since she was the only person wanting to listen to his story. But in the end the hit and run case is in the background and gonna be more important than love triangle. so far even with BR it was very low key and actually was a catalyst for movement between CA and JH. So I think this is the case here too. 

Also wonder how she gonna react when she finally figure out how JG fit in the hit and run. 

Archived