Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

3 hours ago, icemaid said:

When can we see our OTP cute like this on a date again? :love:

A restless, sulky CA and a cheeky JH in a book cafe! :lol:

(Usually its a bright CA with an awkward stiff non-smiling JH!) :joy:

...and thanks to CA we know what the shelves are in the book cafe for :) :smile:

When reality meets virtuality  - >

Two types of catching :smile:

Judge  and JH  4:08

Na Young - Hee  and Kim Jae Young 20:46

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@stroppyse, sorry for bringing this up in this thread, but I have just read your explanations regarding Korean honorifics in CLOY thread (thank you !)and only now it is clear for my why JH's coworkers are so shocked that  BG answered to JH asking him to come to him by "Yes, Goo Joon Hwi-sshi" They look at each other in amazement and repeat "-sshi?"- I get now that  normally it would be inappropriate for BR to call JH this becuase JH is BR's superior at work - Sshi ending suggests some level of intimacy between BR and JH. However, since JH and BR drank together, woult it be appropriate for BR to call JH -sshi in an informal setting, e.g. when they meet out of work without co-workers present?

I noticed however, that BR now always addresses JH as "Team leader", so either he learned his lesson or it was his mistake the first time. 

• Like 6

@stroppyse thank you so much for the explanations about -sshi! So I think now that BR simply made mistake, because it was his first day and first proper job, so the poor guy must have been just nervous :)

14 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, I know that this is wrong of me, but given that JW had surprisingly cute dance moves, coupled with his declaration of his desire in the preview, I think I may be getting some pervy thoughts about him. Which is just soooo wrong. *sigh*

I was going to ask you what do you mean, exactly, but I think I will let this pass :D

14 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

As for Kim Jae Young, I don't remember seeing him in anything  before 100 Days My Prince, but he totally mesmerized me every time he was on the screen, and his ending on that drama was so tragic.

I have seen him in Remember me and My secret love - and only now and in Secret boutique, did he receive the "main cast treatment" meaning that they must have upgraded his hair and make-up to make him more attractive, which they couldn't before, as he could not have been more attractive that the lead. But in My secret romance and noticed him and thought, wow, I would totally go for this guy rather than the lead. As someone already mentioned (sorry, can't remember who), the hair colour did not really suit him in My secret love, but in BLWL he just looks amazing with his natural (I assume it is natural) hair colour and incredibly stylish and tasteful clothes.

I have more to say about clothes in K-Drama, but I will save it for another occasion :).

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, corey said:

I have more to say about clothes in K-Drama, but I will save it for another occasion

Exactly :) it is the second reason to watch KDramas. Korean fashion designer are really  creative in each  drama ( to say nothing about the historicals ones ! and the hair bodkin(?) <- is it a correct name) since shoes till the cosmetics :). Stylish, trendy, practical, subtle, sophisticated and unique but not funciful and prudish, this kind of fashion should be spreed out of Korea - I really admire all ideas.

According to funny moments - 53:40 - 53:48

It was very hot during the press conference and look - CA noticed drops of sweat on KJY's face and discreetly whispered  - and it was the reaction :)

Uhm..I don't to linger and dig out the past events ( excuse me @stroppyse) but...coming back to the dummy ring. The line is stright ( my modest opinion)  the dummy ring ->  JW + SA dialogue in the restaurant -> ? - smart/dowdy/witty or brillant coming back = a baby in time - > the second marriage - >  JW's disappearing ( death or another affair) - > happy family with TR growing up JW's baby well = the next 40 episodes.

KSW + CA's father + TR = a new restaurant (?)

JH + CA...uhm...now the conclusion...whose baby will be the first one ... well, well, well...

• Like 7

Am I the only one who is looking forward to a scene where JH tries to pull CA (like the typical way male leads do to female leads) when she ignores him and walk away, only to have her turn around and tackle him and restrain him because she is no weak damsel but a trained police officer :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

KJY was in My Secret Romance?

...and also "Dear my home" - singing:)  and "Secret Boutique" etc.. but in those dramas he was with actresses not according to his all image. "Dear my home" - the sublte actress but a little childlish, and upside down - "Boutique" - to mature actresess. BLWL  is a chance to show KJY's  potential together with appriopriate actress :)..

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Anyway, I do rather love him in this drama though, and think JH are CA are a good couple together so the drama had better get on it and let them be a couple

Exactly, and KBS will open the wide door for these actors and their valuable acting because they didn't tell the last word :).

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, chubbz said:

a scene where JH tries to pull CA (like the typical way male leads do to female leads) when she ignores him and walk away

I think that would be out of his character. Not sure that CA would just ignore him flat out either.

• Like 4

My dears...I just recap what I can okay. I may have to go out soon...

Drama takes a few moments back showing CA approaching JH's house...she hesitates to ring the bell.  Thinks of how JG said he booked the pension...thinks of how JH says he lost someone he loves the day they met.

The door opens...CA in shock to see JH...She almost faints...JH goes to her. The mum says come in to talk to her. JH wanted to take her out...CA pushes him away.

3 of them seated....JH in tears...CA is more composed than I expected in spite looking teary....CA can't believe the connection...she apologises that she didn't know...JH says there is no need to apologise, not her fault.He was the one who should have told her. Mum says to JH are you mad...it's your bro's girfriend. JH says what nonsense. They weren't a couple. CA tried to tell him to keep quiet...mum tells CA you have lied to me. JH can't take it ...he does not want mum to scold CA further...he says CA is not at fault in this . Takes her by the hand , leaves with her. Drives her home.

Judge Hong...thinks of what CA and her mum told her last time. About JG saving CA...mum realises something is not right

Edited by Guest

CA mum finds the money packet in her bag realises CA found the paper of JH's address

JH stops the car by the road side...he breaks quite hard . Automatically puts his hands out to protect her...she pushes his hand. They start talking..she understands now why he wanted to break up . She says she was grateful for the happy days he gave her...she says must be hard...he says yes...but apologises...actually it is a quite a sweet conversation ...both aren't angry but sad that this is their fate. Both are crying. She says i better go..he wants to take her home ..she says we should stop here despite him holding her back.She flags a cab. he calls out to her...she hesitates for a bit and goes into the cab. He is just crying. ( damn , this is so sad)

Mum and SA worrried trying to call CA....CA comes home ...overhears SA telling mum she is worried about cousin -in law....CA knows now that SA has been aware all along...wow..... she sits outside to continue to hear what mum and SA talk about...CA know now that everyone has been lying to her...SA and mum comes out...CA confronts them...she was like you guys should have told me. CA tells that she met JH and Judge Hong if I am not mistaken...so now a lot is out in the open. 

JH goes home...exchanges some words with mum...can't catch what was said...but he was so depressed he does not want to talk. He goes up to his room. Mum follows him ( can't she just leave him alone) ....finally he says find sit down...OMG i think he tells that JG's death is not an accident...( let's see later @stroppyse can clarify) . I just know that he tells her CA is not to blame for JG's death or something.....she is also a victim or something

CA looks at her phone...deletes all his photos and messages...( guys I am so sad...is she giving up on him?) 

JH looks at the letter that JG gave him 

TR drags HR out for a jog..leads her to the front of CA's home...HR is like why did you bring me here? TR says do you know whose house this is ? He says it is CA's ...he wants her to apologise...of course she isn't going to ..again she was like is it because of the girl you like...she walks off..TR stops her...he says nothing to do with that...he is sincere in wanting her to apologise

Moon family home- dad and PR are up...TR and HR come in..dad surprised to see them together, thought they had fought...TR is like of course not...

CA dad goes to the restaurant...he hesitates thinking if he should go in. KSW comes as well...so looks like both are interviewing for the same job...Lol!  Hmm I don't like the way then owner talk down to KSW...KSW realises he was being interviewed by the manager but dad was being interviewed by owner. So KSW pulls up a chair next to dad, and shows all his qualifications....but the manager not giving him much face...so owner ask dad what his qualifications was...lol...dad shows his medal (dear me dad still thinks his medal work)...KSW walks out...dad still like a stubborn bug  tries to convince owner to hire him ...

CA mum prepares lunch boxes for her girls...SA and her talk

CA is back at work...she seems alright but actually quite listlesss....she won't answer anynone. Overwaters the plants etc...Moon dad asked if she is ok...she says she is fine..

JH at work..not focussed...not even listening to what his staff is saying at team meeting..BR giving him the death stare from time to time :D. The staff all wonder what is wrong. ...

Why i think that it will not be JH that catch up with CA but CA will be the one who finally back to JH. When she got her own peace.

Ca will try to move on but deep inside she knew that she cant be without JH. And just before JH goes to his usual move to Spain(again) CA will stop him and ask him out for another fresh start.

But i do think that it will happen after the kang si wol problem is over.

Because JH knows that his brother and his mother who made kang si wol that way he got enough and run away with all the shame that happen to him. 

Thats when CA realize her love for JH and goes to him. 

But i think it will be still 2-3 weeks away from there.

The problem is now how the writter finish kang si wol arc. 

For the other story i just dont really care. But i hope the best for all of them. Sa With ju back again. HR found her own peace and happiness. TR Meet new girl that got no problem from.her father and be happy. And thats how you make a good ending for 4 of them.

Guys Now CA will be on noble idiocy period so lets see how long it is happening 

• Like 7

CA sitting outside station bench..in deep thought. TR had come to bring some food for his dad. He greets CA..ask her to take some of the  cake he brought as well...

SA comes to the station and gives the lunch box to CA. CA offers her some cake...CA says that station chief's son had brought it..SA recogises the box ..she ask when did he come...

TR is walking outside with Dad..he thinks of SA at that moment....dad goes into the station....oooo SA and TR bumps into each other. SA was like are you not going to say hello ...anyhow she asked if he had time...but he gives lots of excuses....but they do end up walking and talking...SA even thanks him for the cake he gave CA...nice chat...

(sorry, I have to leave now, I recap the balance later)