[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Double checking episode no. Yes 18 more episodes to do. I mean it's only episode 32 and generally OTPs don't get together for another few more episodes and break up by episode 40.

JW and SA are front and centre. We haven't even sorted out HR yet. SA will be sister in law to her new husband's ex- mistress. She will be the older sister to JH who is cousin to her ex- husband.

Oy, do we have time here for SA and JW? I can't even see how TR fits into all this. I mean TR is so vanilla bland compared to JW. I don't even normally think the bad boy type is good in real life or drama. But here I am looking at nice, safe TR and going " boy, how are you going to up your game and get the girl? "

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So both Dad and KSW got the part time job at the restaurant. Dad is hopeless , can;t even take orders...SW sees it and steps in..lol! Dad walked away and felt insulted...dad is not doing too well, gets stuff mixed up and orders not going through. SW has to follow up and apologise to the customers. Dad is hopeless to at being a cashier ( someone please train dad! :lol:) Dad cursed SW out loud as SW came to tell him off 

TR at his restaurant. A woman customer stayed back after other customers left...she kept questioning TR about the dishes he was making...then it turned out she was a PD of a food show...she introduced herself...wants to feature him ( i think) , ask him to think about it.

CA at work thinks about what JH said about JG during their last meeting.

Anyway, Moon dad came in ..think he found out some article from 10 years ago about an old lady being knocked down

Judge Mum thinks off what JH says about JG sending him letters....she quickly goes to his room

JH driving ...remembers the name Kang Shi Wol that CA was saying

Mum finds the letter...she was going to read..then JH came home ..she hid the letter in his pocket ( this woman better not destroy it , I'll kill her myself)

Mum came down to greet JH

JH ask about the boy she was sponsoring...is he kang shi wol? Mum asked how did he know that name...he says he just overheard...mum was like from where...but she said some white lie but JH can tell it hit the right spot

CA meets SW for coffee , they discuss the case...she asked him to try and remember what happened 

JH at home restless , calls CA but she sees her phone and didn't answer...SW asked shall I answer for you...she took it back and walked away to answer...JH asked her who is that guy you were with last night? she was like why? He says where are you ? i'll come see you...

I see JH driving

CA and SW continue to discuss the case...SW trying to recall how he was implicated....then he brings up the name Park KS...CA was surprised at the name...JH arrived at the cafe..sees them together...CA stumped...but she remembers..SW kept asking her why...but she says something else....avoids answering...CA is making the connection...JH is still outside the door..SW sees JH outside...purposely takes CA tea and drinks it to make JH jealous..CA got angry....( dear JH please come in) JH still standing there...KSW walks out to go to the washroom....JH then calls him Kang Shi Wol - shi...KSW was like what? Why? are you here for CA or something...JH just gives him the death stare....

Mum finally reads JG's letter...she is in shock...she knows now that JG had taken his own life ( this woman...now she knows she is the one who led JG to this suicide) ...she faints....

-eps ends, no preview-

So from today...what I was rather pleased with was that CA did not push JH away...they still had a lot of scenes together and that at the end when JH asked where she was, she must have told him and that was why he could make his way to the cafe.  And I think JH is going to be involved in finding out the truth about the accident...Both he and CA are connecting the dots. The plot is progressing quite decently because Judge Hong finally knows that JG killed himself.

JH and CA seems like they are about mending their relationship as they are still talking with each other. :wub:

Funn seeing SA and JW getting their closer for their relationship. But sure she gonna end up with TR.

Poor JH getting hit with the secret from his mother... Him not walking in the cafe seeing SW there he most be confused how to approach him after knowing his mother is involved with SW and that there maybe more to uncover... About time mother getting hit with the truth in her face with the letter.

But I am glad we get plot movement and character finding out secrets and lies :D 

I'm loving JW right now. Compared to TR, JW is so alive. TR is rather bland. You know what ... I would love a plot twist that SA totally own Xx later. Someone needs to teach Xx some humility and it would be great to see SA together with JW get Xx to behave. 

It's good that SA finally shout back at Xx. Bravo to SA mum. She is only letting JW date SA to spite Xx and also she can see that JW really likes SA. He is like a bumble gum on SA.

I think the main reason SA's mum agreed to let SA and JW date for a month is because she could see that SA is wavering toward JW. If they do give their marriage another go, JW should move out from his mother's house. Better if he moves in with SA's family so his mother won't be able to hassle SA.

Thank you @triplem & @stroppyse for the live recap & translation, very much appreciated ❤️

In regards to TR-SA-JU interaction. I think both Jin U & Tae Rang love Seol Ah in their own way. It's just TR's love is more selfless, he put her well being, her family's before his feeling.

As for Jin U's, I think it's more closer to an obsession, like everything calculated from his pov, what he felt, etc. Although he's learning to be more understanding to her this time too.

That's why to me, Tae Rang is more suitable as Seol Ah's partner as he can be her moral compass & she can learn everything new from him, just like love can make people be the best version of them, especially now when they have mutual feelings to eachother.

The problem is, Seol Ah did need to settle everything down first with Jin U before she'll be able to start a new relationship, moreover there's still this Hae Rang & Chung Ah bad history come between TR&SA.

With TR's less and lesser screentime with SA, I'm not sure anymore if they'll be the end game, as time is very important when it comes to love.

I'm afraid he'll suffer the same fate as one of the lead from Reply 88.

Eventhough I know he did his best to sort everything down first for SA & their families, I agree that he need to step up his game asap or it will be late for them to amend everything because Jin U rn is fighting for his love with all his might & doesn't seem to be backingdown any soon :sweatingbullets:

I think the only thing that can seperate JU with SA is if HR did another trap for JU just like what his mom said/gave her an idea, I hope not though, he deserves better & it'll be an irony that both sisters (Double X & Judge Hong) will be ruining both, their own child's life.

16 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

I see from the video clip @nohamahamoud2002 there is a woman TR is talking to.  Could be the sister of that cop that keeps trying to set them up?

I think from @triplem 's recaps that she works at a radio station and she was asking him about the "salad" dish and some details about how he prepares food. So it seems she asked him to do a show on the radio.

@Plummpychan I am in TR team too, because I am a fan of Yun Park :) 

Archived