[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Is it just me that would have loved it having JH and SW becoming friends? to me I see both could benefit from open their mind to other kind of people. beside in some way both in their own way have kept people on arms length since that night.  So I think they could bond true their past and become buddy. We have 18 hour to go so would love if that happened. :D 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @nohamahamoud2002 and @stroppyse

I just saw the clip thought it was the sister.  Yes @stroppyse she will probably be used to bring SA and TR together as a couple.

Again, no matter how they will try to redeem HR, I just don't want her with JW.

To me JW is also changing because of SA.  If anything, they will be friends even with TR (they also have a good relationship considering they are rival for same woman).

@stroppyse although I like Yun Park more than OMS, but OMS is doing an amazing job. Actually he deserved the KBS awards, I was happy when he won it :) 

You make me feel sorry for JW now, because his mother is never a good company, I hope he finds a new woman soon, everything is possible in dramaland after all lol

you know what, you can always convince me with your viewpoint :) 

@Ameera Ali regardless the love triangle, I find SW a cool guy :D maybe he should date the judge as I suggested earlier lol

@stroppyse Thanks very much for the translations .Have you  seen the episode yet ...in the second meeting with KSW , JH had called CA and asked her about KSW right ? He also said he’d come and meet her , so that’s why he made his way to the cafe as well. So it’s safe to assume , she told him where she is ? That is giving me hope she’s going to get him involved somehow and that she really can’t turn him away either 

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I do feel sorry for him. And, I think he's sincere and making such an effort. I think JW has won me over because I believe that he wants SA to be his world, in a way that TR, as thoughtful and caring as he is, wouldn't do so.

it is sad for a man to think of a woman as his world :( somehow it hurts him, because this way he will not bear his life without her, which is somehow harmful.

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

As for convincing you @nohamahamoud2002, thanks for the compliment. I hope that I am making persuasive arguments rather than just insisting on things. :)  

it is good to see things from different perspectives :) I saw things which I didn't notice about JW, which is very insightful 

And really for me I always felt sorry about one-sided love

It seems HR may do something stupid after listening to Blonde Witch declaration of SA taking pix in hotel to spread rumors of being with SW that lead to marriage....she’s probably going do something stupid.   I also doubt she will ever apologize to CA.  Probably not until episode 99 :blink:

the director left us hanging not showing the convo between JH/CA over the phone :rage:    Guessing despite CA want ignore JH.  He might have said something for her to obviously arrive so promptly at same location with KSW.

Plus am really thrilled JH isn’t avoiding CA.  he can’t stop his true self.  It shows a lot that he cares to “stalk” CA like that.  he is so worried she would do something like that fateful day with JG.  So it’s touching to see JH watching her with eagle eyes. :wub:

By the way. This was just too weird.  A little creepy. But am choosing to ignore if

EOrXDBrWsAAbESb.jpg

1 hour ago, mizv said:

By the way. This was just too weird.  A little creepy. But am choosing to ignore if

ha ha. felt like that at first. But I think I know what they wanted with it. As CA and SW was talking about the case and it finally dawned on CA how JG was involved beside SW teasing JH. The door is like a metaphor for how JH still do not know about how SW got framed and about JG wrongdoing. So he is out of the loop. But the moment SW steeped out of the door it was like he opened for JH to find out the secret. maybe I think too complicated but that was my thought after thinking about this scene :) 

4 minutes ago, sal2 said:

ha ha. felt like that at first. But I think I know what they wanted with it. As CA and SW was talking about the case and it finally dawned on CA how JG was involved beside SW teasing JH. The door is like a metafor for how JH still do not know about how SW got framed and about JG wrongdoing. So he is out of the loop. But the moment SW steeped out of the door it was like he opened for JH to find out the secret. maybe I think too complicated but that was my thought after thinking about this scene :) 

Wow that perfectly made sense 

I thought my second lead syndrome would go away after my last post here. Sigh. It’s gotten worse with the arrival of KSW. I’m bracing myself for heartbreak - with both or one of the couples. The writer(s) and casting staff - great job! Some of us here are super conflicted.  I hope the ending doesn’t let us down. Even if I can already hear my heart breaking. 

So what those three will be the musketeers that end up revealing mum's lie? Will be interesting to see what strings she gonna pull to keep her secret hidden. She is gonna blame everyone but herself for her boy's death and make em suffer to boot. Her claws are about to come out fully. 

Sorry as much as I don't like SA (the cheek of her saying to TR bout she'll walk slowly so  he can look at her, cruel cow, where's a piece of black ice when you need it -_-) she's on a path of growth she needs shot off JW. He always has this underlying manipulative and controlling side that he plasters over but every now and then it seeps through. If  he was that enamored he would worked his richard simmons off, wheel and deal all them board member's and executives and got rid of mum so he's got the power at work. Then leave her with the house and an allowance and go set up a proper home for the woman he oh so cherish. All the cuteness aside unless he proper changes he'll still be the type that tells her what's best for not ask and have a discussion. So my wicked side say let her go back to him and suffer still haven't forgiven her for them earlier episodes, but acknowledging some of her growth it would be a waste to just get back with JW no matter how cute ( actually started watching because of OH Minseok but nah man JW got some growth to do before that smile break me).

Hands up who also muttered a good nobody sent you to go farse when mamma read the letter and fainted. Hope its JH that finds her see how she explains herself. The downside is a whole heap of trouble coming CA way... Poor love can't catch a break at the moment.

Hi all, I'm a little late to the party for ep 63/64!

Our girl CA is so strong!! As we all expected, JH is a bigger mess in the breakup. 

Once again, I lolled at the close proximity of JH at the bbq place. Drama logic!
I'm glad JH is going after CA against what his mother told him in yesterday ep. <3 <3 he cant stay away! Im glad that he actually told CA that, too. But Imma need him to do more than stalking. I guess next week will tell now that hes connecting the dots.

I want CA JH to be the end game but I cant help but like KSW. The part time job scene wins all the brownie points from me. He knows how to annoy both CA and JH.

Zero sympathy given to Judge when she passed out. Even though she now knows the truth, I'm sure she's still gonna blame CA for JG death.

I skipped all the scenes with HR. Did I miss anything crucial?

I like Si Wol but I am kind of annoyed that Cheong Ah and Si Wol are spending time together. I know that they have to discuss the hit and run case but I don't want Si Wol to get in the way of Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi. Jun Hwi is already hurting enough...I don't think he needs to deal with a new person having a crush on his girl.

Even though Jun Hwi is acting stalker like, like his mom following Si Wol around, I am glad that he is doing that. I am glad that he followed Cheong Ah and Si Wol to the restaurant. I hate drinking scenes as in other dramas it always leads to "other stuff" when people are too drunk. So I am glad that Jun Hwi was there.

I like Si Wol and he has been through a lot of injustice but I don't think he is what Cheong Ah needs. Cheong Ah has been through so much as well. Being bullied, wanting to commit suicide, not doing well academically in school, not having a close relationship with her dad, living under the shadows of her super star sister Seol Ah who became a news anchor and her younger sister the talented aspiring tennis player and then having to live the lie that her mother made and thus being blamed for Jun Gyeom's death. She's had a hard life herself and she deserves the best and more.

I really see Jun Hwi as Cheong Ah's prince charming. And Jun Hwi as well needs Cheong Ah in his life. I love how he pulls the chair for her and opens the car door for her. He treats her very well and hopefully they can become a couple again.

I am glad that in episode 64 that Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi were able to talk rather than avoiding each other. Even if they can't be officially a couple, I would still want them to be in scenes together.

It amazes me how quick everyone jumped ships from CA/JH to CA/SW.. first saying that JH stalking CA and being jealous of her and BR was cute.. but now saying him stalking her and SW is “creepy.” I’m still on the CA/JH ship and for sure they’re going to be endgame... not so sure about JW/SA/TR but for sure it’s going to be CA/JH.. she fell for JH 3 times!!!! She is in no position to fall for another guy.. yes, I too was waiting for SW to appear so he can make JH jealous but that’s as far as it’s going to go. This guy doesn’t need a girlfriend, he needs a FRIEND! He’s hot-headed, immature and rebellious... he needs to not be so angry at the world before he falls in love... hoping that he finds a good girl at the end of the drama... 

I’m kind of surprised how fast CA moved on, actually.. it doesn’t seem like her. Yes, she’s bubbly and positive on the outside.. she dealt with bullying for 2 years before wanting to commit suicide... but she spent the past 10 years trying to live for JG... so even though she’s “happy” on the outside, she’s never gotten over the past... so this new attitude of moving on from JH is a bit surprising.. like really? Obviously, she’s still affected by him but I guess I figured she’d be more affected than that... 

59 minutes ago, aznchic209 said:

59 minutes ago, aznchic209 said:

so this new attitude of moving on from JH is a bit surprising.. like really? Obviously, she’s still affected by him but I guess I figured she’d be more affected than that... 

Same here... but I am wondering if it is because she was already so broken hearted from when JH had broken up with her at the beach and also when after she collapsed she thought that he had abandoned her.   But maybe she doesn't see any hope in them being together since she still hasn't gotten over Jun Gyeom dying and her surviving and the pain that that truth caused Jun Hwi.  I hope that she will remember how she told him and she would never leave him. 

I am glad that when CA and KSW were outside of the police station that she didn't take the gloves from KSW.  It was a nice gesture on KSW's part but CA doesn't need to be wooed by some other guy right now.  

Jun Hwi says, " My life is twisted with lies and I can't stand it anymore". It seems like most everyones lives in the show has become twisted with lies: Cheong Ah's, Si Wol's, Jun Gyeom, the Judge, Jin Woo, Seol Ah and Jin Woo's mom lying to the Judge about Seol Ah's family, Cheong Ah's mom.

Then in episode 63 where Cheong Ah's mom says to Seol Ah about wondering if things would have been different if she hadn't lied to the judge about what happened to Jun Gyeom.

(Yes, Cheong Ah's mom, things would have been different if you told the truth.) 

11 hours ago, corey said:

That is why I am so amazed that KSW was able to guess CA has some relationship trouble. I mean, there could be dozens of reasons for her to be unhappy at that moment and you need to be pretty intuitive to guess the exact cause.

i wonder if it's because she is a pretty girl and is so sweet that he might have assumed that it might have been a relationship issue.  I remember there was a scene where he was looking into the police car and she said that she thought he was someone else since her face changed when she saw him.  

8 hours ago, sal2 said:

But I think I know what they wanted with it. As CA and SW was talking about the case and it finally dawned on CA how JG was involved beside SW teasing JH. The door is like a metaphor for how JH still do not know about how SW got framed and about JG wrongdoing. So he is out of the loop. But the moment SW steeped out of the door it was like he opened for JH to find out the secret. maybe I think too complicated but that was my thought after thinking about this scene

i agree with your metaphor.  That makes perfect sense.  But this scene also reminds me of the time when CA was talking to the gas station owner and how JH was just waiting in the corner not saying anything and just looking.  =) I wonder what JH will say to KSW. 

Don't worry dears....I am firmly and strongly on the JH and CA ship . I feel you both @sjlsjl and @aznchic209.  It was breaking my heart last night as I recapped seeing JH's face.  I felt like giving him a hug...I can imagine how nice it must be to hug those broad shoulders of his ....:yum:

But you know , it was important to have scenes of CA and KSW  - not for the jealousy bit ( that is plot device) ...what I suspect the writer needed to do was to get JH involved in this matter. As I see it , this is  ultimately going to be Jun Hwi's battle - we're talking about his mum and brother here.  If anyone needs to effectively confront his mother and bring her to admit her wrongdoing , it has to be him. CA is more or less absolved from JG's death. Judge Hong was the last person that needed to know and now she does. CA technically has no direct stake in this matter , except to help JH and KSW. Also both CA and KSW are quite powerless against Judge Hong - she can easily get round the system...it would really have to be Jun Hwi who can take on his mum  , the way he took on Double X to  solve BR's issue. I am assuming here that Judge Hong would still want to hide the truth

For me,  the drama used the first half of the show to develop CA's arc - she progressed from a girl with little confidence and a victim to someone who has found her purpose and finally faced her fears . Jun Hwi's arc was developed more slowly ( for practical purposes as well since KJY was filming Secret Boutique while the early episodes of this drama were being shot). So for me as we enter this next phase in the drama, JH's character development would likely be brought to the fore. The fact that he no longer wants to live the lie ,  that he wants to find out the cause for JG's suicide is a signal to me. JH's integrity and values will be tested...will he cover up for his mother or expose the truth ? He will suffer the most - a criminal for a mother and a dead brother. CA , I hope, will be on and by his side . 

Whoaa..the plot gets faster than I thought. I like! And JH finally decides to stop living a lie, i hope that includes following his heart and trying to be with CA again. C'mon JH, you can do better than just staring from afar. Surely, CA is not giving up easily now that she knows how complicated her relationship with JH, since it'll tangle her family and JH's family too. I think there will be a situation where she finally realizes that she could not lose him too. 

CA-JH will be endgame, am not worried about that, i just need it to happen soon, so both of them can face JH's mother side by sides.

As for SA-JH-TR, actually there's a doubt in me about SA-TR as the endgame. I even think that somehow the plot changes? Is it because OMS becomes more popular than YP lately? He even snatched an award in end-year show. I dunno, it's just a feeling i have since TR seems to be having less screen time.

Cheong Ah is such a wonderful character. She really does get along well with a lot of people and often she leaves a first great impression on strangers because she is just so kind and sweet. Well, except for Jun Hwi, who found her annoying when they first met...lol

I love her interaction with Shi Wol. It's like they have been friends for so long! The part where he wanna go prison together with her is just evident that he wanna be with her. As crude as he is, so far, he has always addressed her as Officer Kim, right?

The way I see it, Cheong Ah's heart is only for Jun Hwi. She didn't save his new number but she sure does recognize it when he calls her. Sometimes I'm so frustrated that Jun Hwi is so slow and not taking any action, but when he does, it's something unexpected (waiting for her for 6 hours, buying a car, etc), so I'm looking forward to seeing what he will be surprising her (and us) with.

8 hours ago, aznchic209 said:

I’m kind of surprised how fast CA moved on, actually.. it doesn’t seem like her. Yes, she’s bubbly and positive on the outside.. she dealt with bullying for 2 years before wanting to commit suicide... but she spent the past 10 years trying to live for JG... so even though she’s “happy” on the outside, she’s never gotten over the past... so this new attitude of moving on from JH is a bit surprising.. like really? Obviously, she’s still affected by him but I guess I figured she’d be more affected than that... 

I guess she's able to move on faster because she agreed and accepted the reason why they should not be together (at the moment everyone is using the death of the brother as the reason for them to be apart although it could also be the reason for them to be closer).   

Archived