[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

6 hours ago, susan337 said:

I hope the writer will let JW and SA to fall in love, get married again and live together without his mother. JW made a mistake but SA is also to blame. Let everyone hope that even if grave mistakes are made, there's forgiveness and a marriage can be saved.

I totally agree with you! I also think that TR, although he is also a good guy, he is SO boring! I really hope he is not the end game for SA!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Plummpychan said:

Seol Ah was right when she said to JH that there must be a reason why JU & his mom were so afraid of his mom knowing the truth/ their relationship, look how frightening she has become? 

Glad this was pointed out.  I recall this also but it’s very easy to miss since the other two are so dramatic

2 hours ago, chdom said:

@mizv Judge H: My son wasted his life on someone worthless 

Is it true?  If yes, it means an immense nail into the judge coffin. She is filtered with a panic fear and starts to act unreasonably. Her lies are coming out, step by step and can provoke her to impetous behaviour. It means, CA is in a danger together with JH.

3 hours ago, sjlsjl said:

Yes, i was disappointed in JH's reaction as well when he heard what is Aunt did to CA at the funeral.  I know that he is trying to show that he has changed but he should have spoken up and said something to defend CA.  

Yes, I agree, too - but it was a better solution to stay quiet than started a reckless discusion. JH is a very quiet and organized man, he needs time to overestimate aunt's words. By the way, JU was a witness of this horrible pouring scene so...?

8 hours ago, triplem said:

I am not sure how this writer does it but I am always amazed that within every hour I can be laughing my head off in one moment & lost in a sea of emotions the next moment.

Well, my modest thoughts...I think the drama was estimated till 50 episodes because of...young actors? The director and screenwriter were affraids of the the weight of the roles they had to bear - who knows? Paradoxically - they steal the viewers attention and  the next episodes must be continued:) and we have a mood swings  ugh:)

@triplem  Thank you so much for your warm welcome:)

10 minutes ago, PeVe said:

By the way, JU was a witness of this horrible pouring scene so...?

Correct!  It happened in episode 7!

JW nonchalantly left the room after his psychotic mother finally listened to him to discontinue torturing CA :bawling:

WHY. is everyone in that family so nonchalant and cold ?:rage:  makes me mad again after all that crap CA went through.    

Writer please please give CA happiness!

I really love ep 59-60 too. Of course there are moments super painful to watch but the good outweighs them.

Who knew Stalker Judge turns out to be villain? I surely did not see that coming. I thought it would be JW. Now I'm 100% on Team JW (just him being himself, not that im cool with how he treated SA etc), it will break my heart if he turns villain. There are still so many eps left to go. Anything is possible!

But omg just read @PeVepost, I skipped a lot of the early eps. JW was there when his mom was torturing CA? Ok so i dunno if I'm still on Team JW now. 

I too wish CA mom would say something in the meeting with Stalker Judge. But overall I think she handled the situation okay. I cant decide if I wish she should have said anything to CA when she got home. But ultimately I think if anyone were to tell CA, it should be JH. Judge is being so awful. I guess she and Double X truly are sisters, cut from the same cloth. All these things shes saying about CA are uncalled for. Take some responsibilities, please. You are an adult. Seasoned one, even.

As much as TR bores me to no ends. Hes another MVP from Sunday (along with JW). It is so touching to see how he was taking care of CA and simultaneously putting HR in her place, though he should have been firmer. HR is all talk about that apology. This isn't the first time she claims she will do it. But richard simmons never did, and I dont think she ever will. And if she did, it wouldnt be sincere. The only way she would even apologize is if her chance of being Mrs Do is on the line. Quite possibly JW would be the only person that can force an apology out of that witch.

Question:
I know the useless Dad found out CA was bullied in school not that long ago. But is he still oblivious about the suicide?

As to what CA will say on Saturday, I am not sure if she can get any words out because:
1. Shocked
2. Stalker Judge standing there waiting and ready for her prey to step into the trap. Ready to pounce! 
All I know is, whatever that's gon come out of Judge's mouth is not gonna be pleasant, regardless who speaks first. And please, JH, please stand up to your mom so she won't verbally and mentally assult CA. What a cliffhanger. 5 more sleeps until next ep.

I rewatched the office #BroFest scenes too many times. I will keep rewatching until Saturday! Lol

1 hour ago, corey said:

this would make SA one big hypocrite

Yes, she is! A very greedy woman, knowing nothing about emotions,  - > talking to TR " everybody speaks about love", shouting to CA sitting in front of the house -> "you should commited suicide..", treating her mother as unkonwn person ( the episode - meeting with judge) - can she change her points of view? I'm not so sure. She dreamt about a baby???  so...what about the contraception she had practised? The " new relation" with JW can lead to solving the rising emotional "square" - JW, SA, HR,TR. SOmeone must be remowed but who? when? and how?

1 hour ago, corey said:

JW in his "dancing on the stairs" scene basically declares war with his mother

+ promising to set a bomb as JH did :)

On 1/8/2020 at 7:32 PM, PeVe said:

I dare to repeat some  dissapeared threads:

- a worry doll ( it was important during the meeting JH and CA) and...?

- CA’s mum’s illness – this can be a good solution for the next episodes the same and..?

----------------------------------------

Pairs of characters:

-  JH + Judge – a very toxic relation.

There were some points

-          By chance – he was a solider ep.2. -  he glanced at the Judge's desk and found the note about an accident, the scared Judge manipulating , changed his interest to studies and not knowing the Korean Law till the end.

-          By chance he listened to Judege’s  phoning to priest..and the words…”you have a heart?”

-          The anniversary meeting and talking with JW about the investigation

-          The watch – talking with mother about it

-          The last one - his coming back to CA if his indentity will be discovered

Many facts indicating a very cold relation between mother and her son. Who will be "winner"? And all time - the immortal question - -where are JH's and JW's fathers to support their sons? Or..it is much more mysterious? Why adopted Moon's siblings?

...and how to campare it with last minutes of this  60th episodes...it was almost hearable and visible - the speechless words flowing between them..."My JH"..."My CA" ( what the  acting! Bravo! ). By the way, their photogenic faces with a wide range of emotions, with a lot of shadows complement each frame  = an additional , artistic effect!.

There is one important " bargaining card" in JH's hands- JG's parting letter...

@chdom there are a couple. I won't name the ones I know since I lost respect for the actor. I don't know what's going on with the TR- SA love line but TR is right. CA will be subjected to HR if he marries SA. I know weekend dramas preaches family forgiveness but in this case HR is really self centred and unrepentant. It would truly be horrible to have her as an in law.

@stroppyse sorry can you please spell out what they call Judge Hong? This is for learning purposes as it's bugging me. I hear 대국 something 님. I mean I think I hear that just not Judge Hong in Korean. Thank you 

And what statutes of limitations are we looking at for this drama for the hit and run? It's 3 years. I didn't watch episodes 1- 15 everyone.

There are some dramas where the ML is written down as secondary. So it is still possible to go that way. I am for it, but I doubt it will happen. 

As for forgiveness for cheating, I know some RL examples where this happen. So again, there is nothing wrong with reconciliation after a spouse went wayward as long as he/she really repentant about it. In this drama, I see that JW seems to have totally forgotten about HR and I think he would never go back to her. I too believe there must be a lot of seducing by HR to make him fall and yes, men deprived of affection can easily fall, that is fact of life. 

Regarding Judge Hong, not too surprised to see this side of her. We’ve actually seen how scary she could be, when JG’s body was just discovered. She was nasty towards CA and her mother and even wanted an autopsy conducted. I thought she had changed, but I guess that didn’t happen. 

JW's mom may be picky but it's for her son's sake. She can be manipulated by him. Or she won't win against him.

She can do it in front of the person. HR is sly and double faced. And everything is or has to be to her advantage. There is no one she would sacrifice for. Even JW. Her pride is more important than anything. I think JW's mother can be made to apologize if the incentive is strong enough.

HR won't apologize for anyone. I am not sure If she will do it if her father asks. The 2 females are both bullies. But JW's mom will be easier to deal with. When someone is selfish only for themselves you have no bargaining chip with them.

6 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

ere are a couple. I won't name the ones I know since I lost respect for the actor. I don't know what's going on with the TR- SA love line but TR is right. CA will be subjected to HR if he marries SA. I know weekend dramas preaches family forgiveness but in this case HR is really self centred and unrepentant. It would truly be horrible to have her as an in law.

Yes! SA is no saint either. Both guys are tough road for the families all around

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Just a quick clarification, JW and JH are not brothers. They're cousins. As such, their mothers are sisters and belong to the chaebol family. Both of their husbands are out of the picture.

I’ve been curious about this unspoken storyline.  I do wonder what happened to their fathers not being present.  it would definitely change the dynamic... Or maybe not if the fathers didn’t have any money either.

The next episodes maybe less confrontational as we are hoping for.  when CA showed up at funeral before Judge and the Blonde Witch, CA Bowed and let the Blonde witch grab her by the hair.   Predicting maybe CA will bow again and apologize....hopefully with JH chasing after her.

HR is an adult. They just remove each other from the family registry. However it sends the wrong message somehow. Since HR has made passing remarks about being adopted. And having abandonment issues. 

But yeah it's troubling that the writer is going to write SA as forgiving and accepting HR. Her younger sister was bullied enough to quit school and enter into a suicide pact. And HR had either a 1 or 2 yr onoing affair. I mean.... that's going too far. Was there or were there any other weekend dramas where a murderer was forgiven before? I am trying to find some sort of Kdrama standard of ridiculousness. But somehow writing in suicidal behaviour and adulterous behaviour off as trivial or just another  acceptable " bad " is a bit much.

TR is a saint. But why is the writer making a male lead so passive? He is displaying 2nd lead behaviour not first. How is he supposed to step up? There isn't enough plot regarding his restaurant. There isn't  enough scenes or interactions with his family or even a tiny bit of about his adoption. There isn't enough male and 2nd male lead competitiveness. More of way too much understanding 2nd male lead behaviour towards JW. Do the Korean viewers find such males attractive? Enough to clamour and sigh over it? For the network or writer to notice on the forums? Who wants to marry a saint? Or is purposely done? * gagging * here... he doesn't even pursue ardently enough to be either the main or 2nd male lead. Everything is written slightly strangely.

Either way have to go for this week. I am stuck on another drama for the rest of the week. @stroppyse thank you. I haven't or must not have heard this before. Will  memorize it. I am wondering if I need my hearing checked. I can't seem to hear or pick syllables apart sometimes now. I apologize but might tag you just once more for another drama. But not now as rushing for kids; when I find it there was a line on ep 2 Dr Kim. I cannot " hear " what I am supposed to be editing medical terminology- wise. That show is killing me with rapid speech in some parts.

I still have 3 episodes to back track for this drama. So thankfully it will carry me till the weekend.

3 hours ago, PeVe said:

Is it fake? or..? Relations

Relationship chart (and even synopsis) that was presented at beginning of drama may change in the middle of airing time. So don’t depend too much on it as it is not a guarantee that’s how the story will develop. Even one of the cast has already changed (younger sis of CA)

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Relationship chart (and even synopsis) that was presented at beginning of drama may change in the middle of airing time

Oh! Yes, exactly! I should have written my question much correctly - I mean the grey line connecting JH and  the staff? Do I read correctly Korean names - Kim Bo Tong, Oh Deok Hee  and Na Tae Pyung? 

56 minutes ago, corey said:

But yeah it's troubling that the writer is going to write SA as forgiving and accepting HR. Her younger sister was bullied enough to quit school and enter into a suicide pact

Yes, it is rather an irrational solution of this thread. Just only a "sharp return" in the action to pay the audience attention?

Much more interesting is the scene with Father Moon an CA talking about his wife death, and the influence of this event HR. That moment CA thought - it could be connected with the bullying - uhm,  Golden-Heart CA wanted to explain that agressia and...she could be the first to forgive HR what will be too much for her to accept and it can follow her  to the desperate behaviour???

1 hour ago, corey said:

I want to marry a saint. I find TR totally attractive. He is loving and understanding, and supportive and caring

Who ( women:) ) doesn't?  :mrgreen: -  just only in KDramas. Here , he is too saint, too positive and plays the healing role for SA to let her go back to JW? uhm... and looking back I think the writer change the option into "brother" because the first view it was clear, "clear" - he is a husband but what about the next events?

1 hour ago, corey said:

Only to find him grabbing SA by the wrist in the next episode, giving her clothes and in the end making her lose her job. And THEN she agrees to date him???

Yes, because it is SA coming back to her past life but with the new image. As to "the  baby pacifier ring" - does she really need a baby? Now...she does? And Double X can't fight with JW because she needs grandchildren:)

15 minutes ago, corey said:

As to the baby, I do not know if you recall, on the day of the accident SA has a ob/gyn appointment for her fertility treatment and was on the phone with the doctor who assured her that it was a perfect time for conception - which makes JW having a joyride with his mistress at that time even more disgusting.

Oh! Yes, I remember that moment but the story could be much more tragic - in  my modest opinion. What if...? Can you imagine THAT DoubleX and THAT JW in this toxic pseudo - family?

On th other side I wait all time for more innovations in this drama which can influence on viewers ( I mean bullied students!). It can/could be a crucial masterpiece with the hidden message, with the hidden solution, with supporting thoughts...but? Since the 'new-years" episodes the pictures reminds me stative scenes( typical in KDramas), inside writer's struggling ( the drama evoluate on the best top) etc...so I wait for the  novelty and  shift the dramas ( this type of course) on the other "rails". What do you think?

Archived