[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

@stroppyse thanks a lot ,  i think my heart broke in the car scene . They just feel so resigned to fate  , it’s like there’s no hope . And I’m disappointed with Judge Hong . No, I am angry. She needs to see JG’s letter to JH as per tomorrow’s preview . Then she’ll know JG ended his life . I hope JH will have a part to play in finding out the truth about JG’s accident. But it would be him that will be suffering the most once he finds out . I hope CA will return to him by then ..What are your thoughts about the possible love triangle ;)? jH -CA - KSW 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, triplem said:

What are your thoughts about the possible love triangle ;)? jH -CA - KSW

I doubt there will be a love triangle (CA would need another decade to get over JH. If at all... esp. when JH will re-enter her life very soon as a part of the KSW's case). More likely, it'll be a one-sided crush on CA by KSW and a friendship on CA's side.

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

What are your thoughts about the possible love triangle ;)? jH -CA - KSW 

I hope that wont be a thing. 

SW may develop feelings to CA later but probably nothing too too deep as shes the only person ever believes him, according to him. 

I dont think CA can get over JH any time soon. All its gonna take is for JH to somehow back in her life again and reignite all those feelings. SW will definitely be their bridge. Now I wanna know how JH becomes involved. 

=============================

Question:

Maybe I missed it, but are JG and CA same age? 

I know the talk of SW being HR the Witch's brother has been thrown around. But if all of them same age (SW and JG same age as told by CA last week), then that theory is out right? Unless they make them twins? 

Impatiently waiting for sub. Kleenex close by. 

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I agree. It's just that I'm so sad for JW who is probably going to end up all alone again...

Unfortunately, trying harder doesn't translate into love. And, I suppose it's good that SA knew all along that JW had loved her, till the affair anyway, but in some ways that makes it hurt more that she could never love him back.

I hope the writer is merciful towards JW and he finds true love at the end, but with anyone except HR

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

CA is going to put it all together since she remembers JG mentioning both of those names to her: Kang Shi Wol and Park Kkeut Soon.

noticed in preview JH approaches Judge about her sponsoring KSW.   Guessing JH didn’t sit still and found out who that guy was hanging around his woman :lol:

recall JH said he studied international law and he did help resolve JW accident with CA. so also predicting he will stick his nose in CA bizness resolving the KSW case.   as for KSW it is very sweet to see his kind side to CA.

10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

hope the writer is merciful towards JW and he finds true love at the end, but with anyone except HR

HR and JW storyline is dead.   They have no scenes together and JW isn’t even thinking about HR.   HR screen time is basically a reminder CA was bullied and JW had an affair.    I’m starting to skip her scenes.  Unless she is apologizing to CA,  I don’t find her scene important bother with 

First comedy from JW and now the Blonde Witch.  Enjoying watching her squirm.  looking forward to laughing cuz the Jh and CA  scenes are really really sad and heartbreaking to listen and watch.

55 minutes ago, mizv said:

First comedy from JW and now the Blonde Witch.  Enjoying watching her squirm.  looking forward to laughing cuz the Jh and CA  scenes are really really sad and heartbreaking to listen and watch.

I have enough sad breakup scenes in my daily drama lol

JW offers comic relief and his mother is also so funny despite her craziness :D  (by the way, the actress is popular in musicals, that's why her hairstyle is so suitable for the exaggerations in musical theatre :) )

The little flashes are especially funny. I did like the preview. It almost makes it worth it just seeing JW and his mother's face. Lol. I repeated it 3 times.

CA breaking up was such a sweet scene. In spite of my heart breaking for them both. She has been written up as such a nice girl that it's been awhile since I like a female drama character that well. She is so considerate and kind. To be able to even think of JH in spite of her own issues and make is sound sincere. Instead of like countless matyr- like moments from other Kdramas.

I won't need to fear or anticipate a triangle.  All the writer needs is to show JH that other guys are noticing CA.

I have to go watch CLOY now. To be honest I am just happy that I have 2 weekend dramas to watch. Its been such a long time since I have found dramas I liked. Much less 2 on the same days.

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

As for JW finding true love, I don’t think that’s going to be in the cards unless the writer decides to let JW and SA actually start over. As much in love with SA as JW is, he’s not going to fall easily for anyone else. Not to say that if he finds himself alone, that he’ll lack female companionship. We’ve already seen that he can’t bear that kind of loneliness alone. However, it wouldn’t be love, it wouldn’t be permanent, and she probably wouldn’t be someone that he wants to open up to and share his life with. 

I am quite hopeful because in A place in the sun, Gwanjil loved Siwool for long and married her but she never loved him back, he ended up finding a new woman in the last episodes 

The same applied in Sea of a woman,  where the male lead also broke up with his true love and started his life with another woman, so it is not impossible :)

4 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

CA breaking up was such a sweet scene. In spite of my heart breaking for them both. She has been written up as such a nice girl that it's been awhile since I like a female drama character that well. She is so considerate and kind. To be able to even think of JH in spite of her own issues and make is sound sincere. Instead of like countless matyr- like moments from other Kdramas.

I like CA's character too and the words that the writer writes for her to express what she is thinking and feeling.  She is nice and makes everyone feel comfortable being with her.  She is also strong in facing problem or challenge in her life.  I also believe there will be no love triangle.  The end game is still CA and JH for me.  It is interesting that both of them are involved with the case indirectly.  I'll not be surprise if JH uses his legal knowledge here or maybe I look too far.  Well, it is just once in a while prediction. :ph34r:  Judge, your time is getting nearer to the end day by day. 

10 hours ago, triplem said:

..What are your thoughts about the possible love triangle ;)? jH -CA - KSW 

No, I don't want a possible love triangle between JH- CA- KSW.  

I spend way too much time thinking about this drama and rooting for JH and CA that I would be so irritated if the writer decides to have CA with someone other than JH.  :D:D

Thank you triplem for the recaps!!

Thank you Stroppyse for the translations!!!

And thank you to everyone for your comments, clips that you post and your insights!!!  I enjoy reading them. :D:D

But I didn't quite understand the scene in the car when CA says to JH, " You approached me hesitantly.  You kept seeing me even as you broke up with me day after day."  What does she mean by " you broke up with me day after day? "  Thank you!!!!

Thanks for your latest post @stroppyse . It is exactly what I feel . 
—————

What baffles me is that people think that JH deserves to be “tortured “ this way because he broke CA’s heart . IMO , the love triangle trope is only “fair “ when the party  concerned is unsure & being hard to get with the female lead . In Jun Hwi’s case , it was never that. Him “breaking up” several times with CA was not because of his fickle mindedness or a lack of backbone - he was not supposed to love her . He is JG’s brother. He pushed her away because he knew it would come to this , that CA will be forever reminded of that day . If she had known from the start , I believed even she would have pushed him away judging from her reactions during the 1st few minutes of the eps . But he kept falling for her , hence the internal battle . He wasn’t guarding his heart , it was hers he was trying to protect. 
CA perfectly understood that 

I apologise if I seem rather worked up over this .:joy:  Like many of you , I have spent way too much time on this drama . I am watching a few others but this one really is my current obsession. 

24 minutes ago, corey said:

Also - I really hated his attitude "I will date her just a little more and then I will break up with her" - as he said to JW at one point  - JW was rightly indignant about it. If JH really wanted to be with CA, I believe the best approach would be to tell her and everyone the truth - becuase sooner or later the truth would emerge anyway. Especially after what he said about twisting the truth and twisting life as a result. So I do not get what was he trying to accomplish by dating CA in the first place, other than eventually breaking her heart. It was rather selfinsh of him IMHO.

I get  your point ....Sure,  he should have told her from the start, that was his greatest mistake. He tried avoiding her in the early days in spite of her straightforward confessions . However , when you fall for someone, it is hard to look at things rationally ......but it wasn't so much that he lacked honesty but more because there was an internal battle within him. His head and heart were pulling him in opposite directions. I can understand if it may seem selfish but him wanting to be with her did not come out of selfish place. The predicament he was in is not something ordinary couples would face. 

I believed if SA and JW had both not found out , and JH had more time to sort things out , he would have told CA. Falling in love is something new for Jun Hwi. I believe he has not dated anyone at all in the last 10 years :lol:

Live recaps

Resumes with JH in the car waiting for CA...repeat of last night with CA coming out with KSW...(eeek my heart...Jun Hwi get out of your car and do something please) ..

KSW and CA eat at a BBQ place...KSW ask for soju...then he goes out for awhile and ask CA to check the BBQ...our dear stalker JH watching from outside...KSW had gone to get some ice lollies to go with the drinks and makes a nice one for CA. She was impressed. Wahh my heart seeing JH's sad face ...he goes in..and sits there...but CA did not noticed...he kept staring at them both drinking away...SW was surprised to see she can drink...she says somethings which hit JH in his heart...I hear CA bring up the accident thing...JH drinking alone ...lol ..he isn't that far...

Slightly drunk CA keeps repeating KSW's name...I think she is trying to recall where she had heard that...but anyhow it seems that they had a nice conversation. They do start talking about the case abit. KSW mentioned about someone lying...anyway they were getting to leave...SW walked out. Then JH approached CA...he took her hand and he said something to her ( need stroppyse on this) ...SW saw them ...he says are you coming...she didn't respond....he says Ill go first

JH took CA to another table ..they both sat down....staring at each other...SW sees from afar and left...

JH pours her a drink...ask her if she wants...she says no thanks...

JH tells her he is worried for her...what can he do...( I think the drama is hell bent on torturing me) 

The conversation is deep and long ( wait for @stroppyse ) ...but at the end she left....JH goes after her ...they end up in the car...

He says you drank a lot , you're ok....It feels like he's trying to make things work...but she says there's still the issue of JG...CA was like do you want to break your mum's heart...CA still feels bad about stuff. She wished judge Hong still think JG saved her .....JH gets out of the car..she too ...I think he does not agree with her,  they can’t live that sort of lie . Edit He wants to find out the truth about JG’s death 

XX  keeps calling JW who had just ended his date with SA....SA is like you should not ignore your mum's call ....JW does not care...he even teased about going to the hotel...then another call came was from SA dad...I am not sure how but SA phone was in JW hands and he picked it up...lol! Dad was shocked...SA quickly took over ..dad was like come home now....SA said yes...

JW sends her home...they are in the car ...she asked what are you thinking about? He was like are you curiouS? Sweet and funny chat btwn these two ...

@triplem thank you but you're cracking me up. Simultaneously having heartache and then calling for your back- up. To alert her of important clips.

Watching in Korean then switching to English while nursing a broken heart. And keeping an eye out for  help @stroppyse.

I don't know whether to say thank you or hand you a tissue. Or sympathise with your pain.

He ( JW) dropped her off...but he also got out of the car...she was wondering why he came down...he said he wanted to greet her parents...JW ran after her..she closed the gate on him...He still calls her yeobo ( wife) ...

YA happened to be going out...saw JW ...lol...she help him come in not knowing the dad etc is angry with him

Immediately JW kneels and bow before SA dad. Angry dad called mum...SA came down to ..SA ask YA why she let him in....dad was angry and screaming at him...dad wanted to take his baseball bat to hit him...SA told him to quickly leave and dragged him out ...lol !

SA told JW not to do this please....then she ran into her house...JW not giving up..he asked the driver to help him climb over the wall...it is quite funny...you have to give this man props for being so stubborn...in the living room he called out to his in laws and knelt. They had all actually fallen asleep ...but came out...dad was going to hit him...SA stopped dad....mum tells JW to please go...but JW just wants to apologise and be punished. Says he'll kneel all night to show sincerity...dad was like fine , go ahead.

In the bedroom SA dad wanted to go to the washroom or something , but he does not want to get out of the room (don't ask me why , lol!)

JW still kneeling...XX wondering where her son is since it is so late and he was not in his room

I'm dying @ck1Oz :joy:...

SA could not sleep , went to See JW in the living room. Told her not to worry , go sleep...she did at the end...dad still stubborn and does not want to go to the toilet seeing JW is still there...then a loud knock came..ahaahahahah XX is here ! :tounge_wink:...SA mum let her in...XX was like are you crazy JW? JW still stubborn , won't get up...a lot of yelling of course...SA came down...XX pushed SA...JW says what is wrong with you mum. Anyway more heated exchange with XX belittling SA of course. SA yelled back at XX...JW apologised , tried dragging his mum out. Finally SA mum ask JW do you really like SA that much..he says yes...and mum said then you you guys should date...lol! Shock all round

-end of 1st half-

JW tried to drag his mum out...XX actually said she will give them any amount of money to leave her son alone...that is why SA mum was so insulted. So she wants them to keep his money and to date SA if he really loves her that much...JW bows down thanking her and drags his mum out. SA can't believe what she just heard

XX still yelling at JW at home...JW is like I'm tired , night mum...he was in cloud 9 while in bed. So happy to have gotten approval.

PR and Moon dad...PR plays a recording of rain and sea sounds for his dad. Dad ask what this is about...think this was something that PR wants the whole family to go for ...take a break at the beach..for healing.  Anyway long and fun conversation there. 

HR sulking in her room thinking of her conversation with XX about SA...this girl...hmmmm...she seems troubled...

TR came out of his room...dad was watching TV, then asked him about the announcer girl , guess he wanted to know if they broke up...TR says yes

TR wanted to take HR exercising...HR pretends not to hear...TR went into her room. HR then told him to give up on SA...JW has even gotten a nice ring for SA

Archived