[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

I just watched the preview for Episode 85- 86.

I saw it on the KBS main website page and didn't see a link on youtube yet. But just wanted to share some thoughts or just to vent. 

But basically, the preview has KSW and CA.  CA has a helmet on and KSW is putting a blanket on CA. 

There is a scene of Jun Hwi seeing Jin Woo in front of CA's house.

Then the last scene is of KSW in front of Intermarket and he is asking to talk with Hae RAng.

The preview has KSW telling CA that it's a new blanket as he is putting a blanket on her and telling her that she is the first person who believed in him and then as he lifts the "window" part to her helmet, she is asking him to believe her. 

I know that in other scenes of CA being there for JH at the charnel house that everyone was saying how she will stand by JH but to be honest I really don't like that she keeps spending alone time with KSW.  I know that he has to ask her for help about his case but I feel like she puts herself in really compromising positions spending alone time with KSW.  And kind of leading him on.  I wonder if she is really that dense to not see that KSW likes her.  

I wonder if Jun Hwi spent some alone time with another girl and did the same things that KSW keeps trying with CA , how CA would feel.  

I like Jun Hwi and can see that he sincerely loves her but to be honest, I still feel like there is a hesitancy about CA towards fully expressing her love to him. 

I am curious if she is going to tell JH that she went on KSW's motorcycle and used his blanket.  

I am kind of losing respect for CA and for this writer. 

I can see why viewers who shipped TR with SA were turned off when they started to see SA have more scenes with JW.  

I know this is just the preview and will see what happens in the actual episodes but seriously disappointed that the writer is playing games with the viewers in terms of CA and JH's relationship.  

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Sorry, this is a lengthy musing of the possible corporate fight. However, who knows what the writer will actually do. This drama isn't really all that based on reality after all.

Oh, and JW telling JH to think what's best for the company is JW's way of telling JH that as the majority shareholder, JH is going to hold a lot of sway. And, even though JW knows that JH is ultra logical, JW isn't sure that JH won't vote the way XX wants him to in order to keep peace in the office and in the family.

Agree, anything can happen in this long weekend drama.  So expect the unexpected.  Based on what @stroppyse has written, there might be three options:

1. JW will get fired while XX still has her position (Sometimes I do wonder what does XX really do at the office :glasses:  )

2. XX will leave the company while JW maintains his position (*He does seem to be very good at his work)

3. Both are requested to leave the office (Since I don't think JW will be able to persuade SA as his wish , it'll be a pity if he loses his job too.  So I hope it will be no. 2)

Till tomorrow.

Thanks @sjlsjl . Don’t worry dear, I know how you feel  . But trying to see it from a different angle, I think perhaps CA feels bad that she’s promised SW help , but she seems not to  be able to fulfil it ,  so there’s a need for her to see him privately ( she’s also not been able to tell JH about the file yet - technically it’s classified information) . Previews are misleading too . Honestly, writer needs to move the plot quickly . I’m losing steam :lol:. I just want more JH- CA scenes . 

@sjlsjl i'm not liking what the preview suggests too. And not liking KSW is still after CA after knowing she's  in love with someone else. I mean, when JH-CA were still on a break i still could tolerate his moves, but now is different. I know he's bound to be heart broken, but still, it begins to look like he uses CA's kindness. Not cool, dude. Sorry, but i'm #teamJunHwi all the way, and i hate seeing their sweet scenes are threatened to change into another silly misunderstandings. We only have 8 episodes left. I want the Paris getaway. C'mon writer! :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

CA feels some responsibility towards helping SW clear his name, even though she hasn't been able to find any hard evidence for him to use to get his retrial.

I wonder if there even is any hard evidence at this point, or the only thing that could help SW is JH somehow influencing his mother to confess the truth on her own...

Based on last episodes CA clearly feel bad  that she did not manage to help SW clearing his name as she got stuck in the middle knowing it is JG that did it, and respecting JH grief.  I guess she meeting SW for two reason. 1.she feel bad she have ignored his calls and that she was not able to help him. 2. maybe she gonna talk about his case, or explaining some of the things to him.

2 hours ago, Rufus said:

I wonder if there even is any hard evidence at this point, or the only thing that could help SW is JH somehow influencing his mother to confess the truth on her own...

Yeah I do not think there is any hard evidence. The only thing they have on paper is judge being the witness and also the list of cars on that road that night. the other are thing CA and JH found out are from JG words and action himself. Also finding those Basketball with PSK. I guess those things can not be evidence to clear SW... So I guess like you Judge is the one that have the key to clear SW name. witch do seems to be heading that way having her atone for her own action. 

Lolololol as soon as I saw CAs helmet blanket lewk (sorry duvet), I knew @Ameera Ali was gonna have fun with it! You did not disappoint! 

@sjlsjl

I'm not too worried about KSW. CA and JH are stronger than ever and they trust each other. I agree with everyone that says (along the same line) that CA feels bad for him cos shes stuck in an awkward position. 

The only reason I am annoyed is all these other C and D storylines are taking up my precious OTP moments and the whole JG/hit and run thing.  

I like how JW is so proud to know about recycling and taunting JH for it. Our poor JH, work and personal lives kinda messy. 

I definitely feel  SW needs to back off a little those dont seem like friendly  gestures to me I feel. I am not worry at all or anything about CA or JH just dont think its appropriate  really. Oh and I dont care if she meets him or nothing like that.

But I guess we see,I would also like no unnecessary issues from other people.

Will recap what I can ya...

Resumes with SW and TR meeting - repeat of what happened at the end of last episode with SW showing the picture of him and HR as a kids. TR asked him where he got the photo. SW says why - is your sis my sis...anyway TR after saying some things walked off ( seeming a bit defensive) . i do think it bugged him at the similarity of photo with HR's face. TR asked Moon dad if he had a pic of HR when young...seems not...but he asked did Moon dad know about HR's real older brother....Moon dad was like surprised...

SW came to the house...rang the bell...he came in and long story short he asked Moon dad if the girl is HR....Moon dad says no ( why? ) SW says are you sure..( they really wanna drag this huh) ...PR hearing from outside what was happening....then SW ask him for a water while he was leaving...SW sneaked into HR's room...looks at photos...TR and dad talking...TR - are you sure that is not HR? hmm dad does not want to remember or really can't remember...I feel Moon dad knows...SW puts the crumpled note he gave HR and clipped it on her photos....PR came in and ask SW what he was doing there...SW just drank the water and left.

TR heard the door closing and came out. HR told him SW was in HR room...He saw the crumpled money and a written note left by SW for HR

CA feeling bad came to look for SW with some fruits...SW got back...CA was actually not feeling to well...SW was saying it is cold here...go up to my apartment. CA says no, we can talk here...he was like alright what was I thinking since you won't even get on my bike. He put helmet on her and went up to grab his duvet cover....he put it on her and told her is new (lol!) as per preview...she was like this is not new ..she wanted to take it off..he was like just leave it on...anyway asked to sit down on the pavement so they can discuss...

JH driving thinking about the book his mum published...

CA addresses the issue of the accident..she says right now not enough evidence ( if I am not mistaken...) But too trust her etc...she does feel conflicted. he lifted her helmet and he says he trust her...she feels bad cuz she does know some stuff she can't disclose.

JH reaches her house ..looks at his watch while waiting for her...Mr recycle came out...gives a lesson on recycling to his very surprised cousin :w00t:....JW asked him why he doesn't go in or something...and also ask him why he looks disturbed...

Anyway CA walks back home ( alone , winks) ...JH tells JW to go in which the latter does...

CA is like why are you here? she smiled...he says he missed her...but both have a lot on their mind.

They go for a drink at the cafe....the conversation is quite sad...but JH knowing how CA feels , says it is hard right? She nods...he thinks it is hard as well..but CA says some encouraging things to him . I here JG name being mentioned and about happiness....they both smiled at the end but there's still this heavy burden on their minds

XX white dressing gown with her white cap makes an appearance ( :P) . XX and HR seems to be getting along fine...they discuss stuff happily on the dining table too..did the shareholders agree to back up XX...HR was congratulating XX

Next day....SW rides up to Intermarket. The security personnel wanted to forcefully remove him...SW and HR . XX scene as per preview...

Sorry I miss quite abit but I am not sure how but there were tones or reporters there...anyhow XX walked off...i think reporters here because of JW dismissal (?) . But I believe SW sang to her or something ..a song that reminded them of their childhood...

XX feeling annoyed at SW coming to look for her...but she ask HR what was all that about with that song...anyway more stuff said btwn the two ( wait for subs ya)

TR in Intermarket balcony...wanted to make a call but decided not to....he saw SW still sitting on his bike from afar...TR goes to him...anyway long story short TR ask SW to come with him...takes him to his restaurant ( i think TR has a feeling about the connection btwn HR and SW).  TR serves him tea.  The two talk.....hmm some talk about DNA?? anyway will need sub for this ...

Archived