[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Uh oh, so SA is going to JW's house to return his luggage, and find HR living there. I can only imagine what she'll think. Though, given how she's rejected JW so often, she probably won't care, but will tell JW to go back home to his mother and his mistress. *sigh* I guess it's another episode of feeling sorry for JW.

I see it differently... at least JW can now tell her that the reason he moved into her house because HR moved into his house approved by XX and he doesn’t want to be under the same roof as her. Maybe this will make SA to finally open her heart to him? Seeing that he is serious about not being under his mother’s arrangement and HR?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

If SW turning red ( with jealousy)  @triplem he need to some lips action  :joy: 

This writer is cruel, no? Why let the poor fella witness something that will make his heart break ?:sweatingbullets: If only we had more lovely ladies in this drama to hv a love line for everyone :w00t:

But anyway I think what writer nim is going for is of course to create some conflict so that it seems both CA & JH may cover things up , and not help him . But I’m certain they won’t . Though I don’t know how Long more the writer is going to take to resolve this.  10 hours is not a lot of time given the pace. JH must confirm JG’s involvement in the accident this weekend, I can’t stand the dragging . How the heck to go to Paris if they bring this conflict right to the end . 

And that love wrectangle - sigh , what can I say . I just feel sorry for JW , I won’t deny it . I remember the PD in Press con mentioned that this story is about loving beautifully ( which I suppose refers to JH-CA ) & breaking up well. So is that JW ‘s fate in this drama to finally break up well? Sometimes you wonder if this writer has a sense of humour naming this drama as such . 

article from here 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355210wpp/seol-in-ah-kim-jae-young-and-more-explain-why-beautiful-love-wonderful-life-is-not-your-average-weekend-drama

Spoiler

Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life” tells the life stories of ordinary people who tried to become something but failed to do so, and their process of loving their lives again as they seek small moments of happiness.

KBS weekend dramas have earned a reputation for their explosive storylines and plot twists. PD Han Joon Seo said, “It’s true that weekend dramas have used provocative and exaggerated topics. Our drama is definitely different from past weekend dramas. You might know this if you look at the synopsis, but it’s closer to a story about loving beautifully and breaking up well.”

He continued, “There are melodramatic [moments], conflicts, and incidents. But a difference from weekend dramas would be that interest and love about myself are emphasized a lot. Explosive plot twists and secrets behind a birth, writer Bae Yoo Mi and I aren’t experienced in that, so we’re trying not to show you that if possible since you’ve seen a lot of it.”

Thanks @stroppyse

So it seems with with the rise in Covid 19 cases , staff are all wearing mask ! This looks like xX house and I think I see HR there 

Spoiler

jUdge Hong BTS

Spoiler

@icemaid even CA mum was pleased & posted showing the receipt! :)They must hv been filming there and the actress playing YA must hv surprised them by offering to buy her senior colleagues drinks. 
KMS IG 

Spoiler

Even though its only 10 hours left, writers can be dependable and surprise  us and wrap up things nicely.  CLOY is perfect example.  The last episode was emotional and epic.

Poor JW... can't help feel sorry for the dude.  

It would be nice to see more jealously from JH...  I would love to see the line "hands off, she's my woman" :lol:

SA jus need to get pissed and shag one of them already. Pour the girl some soju somebody please. I personally still done like JW cause he still has a manipulative way of thinking even if I ship the actor. TR needs to find some other facial expression. And I still haven't forgiven SA for her earlier treatment of her sister. The whole story line has gotten so dry.. Eating up so much air time, humph. Oh screw it.... ménage à trois I say, SA can be a polygamist seen as she's loves stringing them along. Clean break doesn't seem to be in her lexicon.

9 hours ago, corey said:

I am soooo confused

Right  - but who is not? I am not interested in JW and SA thread since "the coming back episode". Uhm, I can be called cruel to write some words but I think I must do it. BLWL is generally based on CA and JH's thread and their acting rises up the drama step by step - it is well known truth! Returning to the remembered cast conference,it is was  one actress underlined, her coming back to dramas etc. O.K. there are no doubts she is talented but the script should be much more clear for viewers, not making us - sorry- dumbs and continue the loopy-loop triangle story only for l'art pour l'art and  only to fullfill the next 20 episodes. Distasteful. Thanks to this we can't  admire  acting of the trio but only bumping form right to left. Bae Yoo-Mi - there are a lot of possible situations to  join SA character. Why this irracional mumbling where the winner is only JW and SA together with TR are at the background. Their acting is faded, they try to develope the characters but the script is...boring. I'm sorry!.:dissapointed:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I am concentrated on the beauty, the artistic side of BLWL.

Acting Eyes - who is a really master, who playing by eyes:

- CA - the long, full of sorrow eyes and the long gaze ( the mandarin scene), / eyes full of amazement, surprise and delight ( the beach party)

- Judge - poisoned eyes + poisoned smile ( meeting with KSW)

- SA - eyes almost devouring CA, full of admire, jelousy, questions etc..(Quartet - Valentine's meeting)

- XX - restless," dancing"  eyes all time

- JW and the scene in the kitchen studio - what an acting! - he showed how meaningful and striking eyes SA had

- JH starts "his acting eyes"  in the  confrontational scene - "...who is the first man..." and he continues till now

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One idea - CA's papa shows his man's side only during meetng with XX. The rest women makes him "humpty-dumpty" - don't you think so?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all transcribtions!:heart:

Thank you for photos via Instagram!:heart:

Thank you the team, actresses, actors for rememebring about us!:heart:

-

-

.. { He said nothing with his voice and everything with his touch ..  :wub:

Spoiler

part 2 of OTP moments  : Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having someone to understand you unconditionally.  

ezgif-2-2e96c1964a18.gif

ezgif-2-9d90b163a27f.gif

..to be continue :)

@Ameera Ali love it :heart:! Please post it in his thread too  so we can hv a collection...kkkkkk.....

@PeVe I was rewatching the earlier scenes of our OTP especially when they first met , those early bickering days , I can see the improvement in SIA & KJY ‘s acting . The early episodes felt like they were still “acting “ but I think over time , it really felt that they were inhabiting their characters . 

@corey the press con - dressed by their respective agencies . I know KJY has his own team. Not sure about SIA . His wasn’t so bad , I can still accept......but her’s - let’s say they didn’t do her beauty justice with that outfit and shoes ! :w00t:

... { When you hold me like this , So many memories fill my eyes , The first time we kissed 
, The times we nearly said good bye , But still here we are , Tested and tried and still true 
And stronger than we ever knew , Love is all 
The laughter and the tears that fall , The mundane and the magical , Love is all , All is love , The careless word the healing touch 
The getting and the getting of , All is love , There's a me you've always known , The me that's a stranger still , The you that feels like home , And the you that never will 
But still here we lie , Tender and trusting and true , With everything that we've been through 
Repeat chorus , All the glory , All the pain , All the passion    ...} 

Spoiler

part 3 of the OTP moments:  hold me tight 

ezgif-2-109082dfd0cc.gif

ezgif-2-fcda080b1aa5.gif

ezgif-2-aa986e0d1a64.gif

.. to be continued :)

19 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm starting to lean more and more towards all three characters remaining solo at the end of the drama, at this rate.

If SA does not find it in her to love JW back, and they don't manage to work their issues together, I'd love to see the ending where JW finally (and ultimately) lets go of her, learns his lesson (including change in his relations with his mother) and moves on (without looking back), with SA subsequently realising that she does love him.

34 minutes ago, Rufus said:

If SA does not find it in her to love JW back, and they don't manage to work their issues together, I'd love to see the ending where JW finally (and ultimately) lets go of her, learns his lesson (including change in his relations with his mother) and moves on (without looking back), with SA subsequently realising that she does love him.

THIS.

she realise what she lose. the unrequirted love from JW 

thats why the need of a good neutral woman that support jw and love him back is needed ( obviously not haerang )

if not she will always think that she got the upperhand. it will hurt twice when JW fully stoped what he is doing rn and as mention she will unconciously miss jw 

If you have never been cheated on you will never understand that it becomes impossible to ever trust that person again. You can stay in the marriage but you will never ever trust them again. I can vouch for that. I stayed in my marriage but I have absolutely no illusions of trust. It happened a long time ago and I am approaching my 30th wedding anniversary but I still feel the pain of that betrayal.

So in my opinion if SA does not want him back she should not be made to miss him later. She should move on with her life and be happy. He does not deserve her regret at losing him. You are all looking at her behaviour and reacting without knowing what it feels like to be in her shoes.

I recap what I can ...probably first half...

Alarm goes off for CA. It is 6 am .She  realises she does not have to go to work...thinks of her colleague...goes back to bed...

Everyone at the house waiting for JW to come out of the toilet ...ahahah...they curse him for occupying it so long

SA takes him upstairs and scolds him a bit..he apologises...guess he is  not used to sharing toilet..SA was raising her voice ..but he says  sshhhh...CA is still asleep. He says tomorrow he will take less time or something ...SA was slightly annoyed he is still wanting to stay here summore..

SA goes to see her mum who is preparing for breakfast...she feels bad mum is doing so much...mum wants to know how long JW will be there...SA promises to get him to go back to his own place soon...

HR is actually sleeping in JW's room ( urggh) ..thinks of how he was drunk.) eeeek  she puts her own cosmetics etc...this girl must thinking she'll stay there long term

JW and the Kim family eating brekkie together ...they are wondering why he's not touching his food...I guess he is not used to it but he makes it a point to eat heartily

Fashion - right! The conference showed all team in a not really good view - I mean THIS fashion. Only Two of them - JH and Judge had  stylish clothes. Yes, @corey - this pullover/ or a sleeveless under the jacket it was only to make KJY warm and pradoxically he sweated and SIA discreetly told him about drops on his head ( just the video). KJY by NHY's side with her smart , long skirt and a subtle top make them really good pair - mum and son - to say nothing about the manners:).

CA's papa - too tight suit

CA's mum - interesting dress about it doesn't suit the messy hair. - this extravagant style needs "peace on the head" - >  comparing with Judge.

CA's - Oh! I agree with all comments.:wacko:

OMS - smart but..not till the end.

SA = Oh! why curtains pattern? Too short, to bright, to ...nothing.

@stroppyse - as to Yoon Park's looose suit. I think it was a serious reason to wore this but it is better not to write on the forum - -I want a respect for his acting and nothing about privacy.

2 hours ago, corey said:

I can safely say JH he is the best dressed male character in K-Drama for me

Because KJY is simply - handsome with a very flexible face.:)

@triplem Yes, they improve acting step by step and do you observe how they finish some scenes?

- the hug with Seoul at the background - CA cuddled JH's neck in the last seconds.

- the bed hug - the same cuddling , last seconds - CA almost sank in JH's sweater

- the hug  - the scene in front of "their shelter" - CA put his head on JH's shoulder and he..put his head down and the last seconds - he cuddled.

-------------------------------------------------

Viewers suggest SIA and KJY should be a real couple...uhm, it is their private life and decisions :) - but  IF...what about acting? Could it work?

On the other side - their acting is very realistic...so...is it their  "pact to pay viewers attention", should they be "accused" to be so good? :lol:

@Ameera Ali - Good job! with types of hugs - and don't forget about JH and Mr. Lighting first contact ;)

Next - I will try to send the doggy topics :w00t:

12 minutes ago, hyall said:

If you have never been cheated on you will never understand that it becomes impossible to ever trust that person again. You can stay in the marriage but you will never ever trust them again. I can vouch for that. I stayed in my marriage but I have absolutely no illusions of trust. It happened a long time ago and I am approaching my 30th wedding anniversary but I still feel the pain of that betrayal.

So in my opinion if SA does not want him back she should not be made to miss him later. She should move on with her life and be happy. He does not deserve her regret at losing him. You are all looking at her behaviour and reacting without knowing what it feels like to be in her shoes.

but the cheat is different than what most of cheater done to other.

here is the thing i am not saying JW action is right. he is wrong for sure but what make him do that?

imo most people cheat when they are bored with their couple / dont love them anymore.

what about JW? their marriage feels like one sided love and SA never open up for him even though he did his best. its all her choice. but when she got cheated on she feels like the most hurt victim while she didnt even think what she had done to him in 9 years (?) 

i bet people here couldnt withstand 9 years of one sided marriage love. and lets be honest haerang does maximize her chance while JW was in low point of his quest for SA heart. 

my analogy its feel like one is a thief who steal a 100$ in one go and one is a thief who steal 1$ everyday for 100 days. 

she also in the wrongdoing but as far as i see she dont even know what she had done. feels like only playing victim. when you can make case for JW trying to right what he has done.

p.s. i am not married yet so maybe the way of thinking would be different but from my POV this is what i think of when i saw JW and SA relationship. 

damn i thought i make it clear that i wont care for their love triangle but unknowingly i got interested with theirs because how the writter make JW such a poor soul got bump left and right by his mother and SA 

Archived