[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

It’s doesn't matter what they say. We all know that we love this drama. Great acting and great production. Who care what the actors or actresses real life story is. We want to support the drama and the characters. We value the character they portray. It’s great if we can have actors or actresses without scandal, but reality is different. Just love and support the actors or actresses or productions team for a great job they have done to bring us this great drama. As audience we are  not stupid, we know what we love. It means something when you watch a drama raw, watch it with broken translation, watch it with full translation, watch with translation from different site, then watch it some more just because. Hater gonna hate, we love what we love. Everyone here love this drama, love the cast, and we will support them to continue bringing us great drama :heart:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/19/2019 at 7:24 PM, zijinini said:

p209995724.jpg

Let’s imagine for a bit ...

This is a bts of L&D season 2.  It takes place tenth of thousands of years later in modern day China.  JC and LX look just as young as before because they’ve been diligently practicing the art of preserving youthful appearance (yes, from that book JC was reading).  They are pretending to be a regular couple living in a modest apartment (although JC grumbles about that) in the mortal world to investigate some demonic activities.  JC had to cut his hair off.  That mane would just draw too much attention.  You know he’s willing to die for his responsibility so cutting his hair off is nothing.  Besides, QY said that she can make a pill to make his hair grow back instantly.  LX is having a good time since she can try all sorts of food.  Anyway, in this scene, they just got back from a date (LX wanted to have a date like a mortal couple).  Since it’s a date night, it should end with ... 

7 minutes ago, zijinini said:

Girls I think you all misunderstand what I mean. This hate/bash thing is quite normal it's not that a serious thing actually. This is not a problem only Ni Ni has, each and every celeb has this problem. China has a large population and every celeb has a lot of haters. The more popular the celeb the more haters she has. Actually Yang Mi has the most haters because she's most popular. Since she has a lot of fans so when haters bash her her fans will fight back. While Ni Ni doesn't have that many fans so when haters bash her her fans usually get outnumbered and can't defend her properly. I was not a fan before so I didn't know this haters thing. After I know this is a quite normal thing among all celebs I don't even care about what haters say. I just don't talk with them anymore.

I agree with you. The more someone is famous, the more haters she/he will have. It's a common thing in entertainment industry. It happens in every country I think. 

10 hours ago, fivebowls said:

Beautifully edited video by AvenueX.  Clearly someone who loves the show.

https://b23.tv/av68300430

I'm so glad one of my favourite channels love this drama so much! :D

Her videos about L&D are so informative and helpful for a non-speaker

7 hours ago, zijinini said:

@Cammy Haters don't need a reason to hate. They just come up with whatever reason they want to hate. 

After TROP and L&D, Ni Ni's situation is getting a little better because her fans are increasing now. When they say she has zero acting skills there are actually some people dare to fight back now. :) 

I'm glad she is getting more recognition.  I think she is so talented and a much better actress than the other "traffic" actresses in her age group.  

2 hours ago, Chinese-drama-viewer said:

If only they used this as the trailer, they would have gotten more people to appreciate it earlier on and maybe we could have gotten it subbed faster.  The music is riveting.

I agree. I found the trailers they released before the drama aired quite vague and underwhelming plus CC's unflattering styling :ph34r: If not for my girl crush on NiNi I'm not sure if I would have picked this up based on the early trailers.

The best trailer they released was this one IMO.  But they didn't release it until July 22nd when the drama was already at, like, episode 12 <_<

You are right on the trailer. But I guess they didn't want to spoil much (which it all went down the drain after a few episodes because all the other trailers they released later were so spoilery) 

Hoenestly, when I first saw the L&D trailer (the peach blossom...lotus emerged Nini and the CC n moon)...I was like...nice bgm...beautiful Nini....WHO ON EARTH IS THAT MALE LEAD? Why he look so old? What is with that moon thingy? Did anyone did an analysis on that trailer? Why is Jiuchen holding the moon and passing it down to Ling Xi? And why is Ling Xi emerging from a lotus flower? 

39 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

You are right on the trailer. But I guess they didn't want to spoil much (which it all went down the drain after a few episodes because all the other trailers they released later were so spoilery) 

Hoenestly, when I first saw the L&D trailer (the peach blossom...lotus emerged Nini and the CC n moon)...I was like...nice bgm...beautiful Nini....WHO ON EARTH IS THAT MALE LEAD? Why he look so old? What is with that moon thingy? Did anyone did an analysis on that trailer? Why is Jiuchen holding the moon and passing it down to Ling Xi? And why is Ling Xi emerging from a lotus flower? 

lol I have the same reaction as you. :joy:

but the more you look at CC you realized there’s something charming about him. As the drama progressed you’re hook!

I was laughing so hard on that first trailer, mostly cause of the wig's curls of JC, his cape's ribbon, his frozen hand, couldn't hold back

from mocking the whole thing!

I love pink, i love full moon, i love lotus flowers, but that thing looked so weird, so....i cant even find the words to describe it!

And, already having watched many previous movies of CC and Ni Ni's, i wondered: why the @  they did  that thing to them? 

Ok, later on, i paid (and still paying) every single mocking thought of mine

Deep down, i find it very amusing that they biased me at first and then haunt me with that quality in every way. I should have known, that both actors wouldn't do anything so silly!

Rest my case, paid my dues!

:joy:

(people who already seen Chang Chen's previous movies, already knew that he is not looking old at all, but they made him look that way in purpose. He indeed looks older even for his age in LAD, he should look that way. That's why i was ok with that part from the beginning)

7 hours ago, fivebowls said:

Let’s imagine for a bit ...

This is a bts of L&D season 2.  It takes place tenth of thousands of years later in modern day China.  JC and LX look just as young as before because they’ve been diligently practicing the art of preserving youthful appearance (yes, from that book JC was reading).  They are pretending to be a regular couple living in a modest apartment (although JC grumbles about that) in the mortal world to investigate some demonic activities.  JC had to cut his hair off.  That mane would just draw too much attention.  You know he’s willing to die for his responsibility so cutting his hair off is nothing.  Besides, QY said that she can make a pill to make his hair grow back instantly.  LX is having a good time since she can try all sorts of food.  Anyway, in this scene, they just got back from a date (LX wanted to have a date like a mortal couple).  Since it’s a date night, it should end with ... 

You 're not much of a good person ha? 

Why did you do that to me?

Have i treated you wrong? Why girl? Why?

(do you intend to write a fanfic on that story you just threw on our faces or should i press you more? Im good at it you know)

On 9/20/2019 at 12:24 PM, zijinini said:

-video-

Thank you for telling more about NN. She’s a great actress and a woman. 

Thank you also for posting the hot and beautiful video of them in a modern drama. I hope the drama sites out there will sub it. 

LX admitted that she loves JC and although he didn’t give an answer, he showed on numerous times that he cares and it’s not just a senior-junior brotherly love. In ep 18, they’re already talking like husband and wife! Their bond is so deep.

2-EC4-A3-AA-D10-A-4-DC0-AE9-F-A8-F01-F7-

40-A6-D00-B-EE77-442-C-B0-C7-E661-D49-E8

727-B7141-B350-473-D-B47-D-A1-F53-C48265

Beautiful execution of admiration, respect, and love sans words. 

6 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

You 're not much of a good person ha? 

Why did you do that to me?

Have i treated you wrong? Why girl? Why?

(do you intend to write a fanfic on that story you just threw on our faces or should i press you more? Im good at it you know)

Hehe.  The idea popped into my head almost as soon as I saw the video.  It’s a side effect of overdosing on L&D.  Why should I suffer my delusion by myself? :tounge_wink:

12 hours ago, raziela said:

I'm so glad one of my favourite channels love this drama so much! :D

Her videos about L&D are so informative and helpful for a non-speaker

I'm glad she is getting more recognition.  I think she is so talented and a much better actress than the other "traffic" actresses in her age group.  

I agree. I found the trailers they released before the drama aired quite vague and underwhelming plus CC's unflattering styling :ph34r: If not for my girl crush on NiNi I'm not sure if I would have picked this up based on the early trailers.

The best trailer they released was this one IMO.  But they didn't release it until July 22nd when the drama was already at, like, episode 12 <_<

I do like this trailer more. it has the essence of their love and destiny together . thanks for sharing

On 9/20/2019 at 5:11 PM, zijinini said:

I am a Ni Ni fan I don't know too much about CC. Yes Ni Ni has been bashed a lot in public forums. There are indeed a lot of Weibo accounts that bash NN a lot. There is this big Weibo account called 烟火满地岁月生(formerly called 迷离公子一骑绝尘)that constantly bashing NN. Since NN is not a trafic actress like Yang Mi or Zhao Liying, her fans are very caucious when they defend NN in public forums because they can never win. I once said in a public forum that I think Ni Ni would make a perfect MuLan and then I got attacted by numerous fans of Crystal Liu and after that I'll never dare to say anything good about NN in a public forum again. I only speak in NN's group and forums now.

You can talk about Ni Ni all you want in here, I don't mind knowing more about her.   There's more people loving Ni Ni based on douban posts.  I'm not impressed with all of the actresses you mentioned and a few more.  I found their acting to be lacking and they can't even be compared to the background actresses in 80's to early 90's TVB series.   I do not understand their rise to fame so I don't watch their series even if it's highly recommended. I appreciate and love actors and actresses that can act.  

think Ni Ni would make a perfect MuLan too, Crystal Liu is not a good choice in every aspects. She's just look pretty.  I certainly am not going to watch Mulan, doesn't look good at all. 

Archived