[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

On 9/18/2019 at 5:15 PM, hush puppy said:

Springfiry, I totally agree with you on the Ending. This Drama would have been more Impactful, if only they have shown JC's struggles to vanguish his nemesis in order to return to LingXi.

But I still believe they should have given JC a better Hairstyle & Costumes - not to make him younger, but to make him looks matured but dashing. A 3rd most senior ranking god need not necessarily be old. Why - even the costumes of his generals look better than his. How can?  And how can a God of War fight effectively (even with all his Supernatural Power) with the Wide Waist Band & Outer Coat (or whatever one calls it):rolleyes:

I agree, JC’s struggles and how LX survived 300 years without him would have been interesting.

i find JC’s costumes not too bad, I like the white ones A lot. I didn’t like the ones he wore in the mortal realm though. But I can tell They were trying to match LM style, with a look that is more a “peasant” look. They could have made the heavenly outfits more grand, and change up his hairstyle like they did with Lx.

I felt the wide waist band made him look wider and gave him some girth that was not always flattering.

This is one of my favourite outfits

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/pLeyZVh

help, how do I insert pics?

@Positively prickly cactus Absolutely would love to take a look . Am hooked to your plot bunny! You should totally write a fanfic! You have a way with words! And that first pic of CC in that suit.. drooolssss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fivebowls said:

3 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

Nice screenshots. I opened the links via chrome to utilise the translate option and i can’t help but smile at the comments. Thanks heaps for posting them.:)

14 hours ago, sunkissedluna said:

Nice screenshots. I opened the links via chrome to utilise the translate option and i can’t help but smile at the comments. Thanks heaps for posting them.:)

I also used chrome to open the link for the translation. Oh Gosh... I really LOVE all the postings! How can I get out from this hole name Love and Destiny?? Not in the near future and... not for the next six months I think... :joy::joy:

On that side, I want to talk why I LOVE and prefer Love and Destiny than Time Miles of Peach Blossom. They have the same production team alright, and Love and Destiny set in the same setting as TMOPB. I won't make any comparisson of which story is better or which is not. NO, I like TMPOB and this drama is the one that made me get into Chinese Drama again after many years. They have plus and minus in the drama itself. Let's get into the talk then (in the spoiler).

Spoiler

TMPOB is a story between Bai Qian and Ye Hua. And their love story is bittersweet but also beautiful and sweet. But I don't feel the maturity like what I see in Jiu Chen and Ling Xi's love. Maybe that's because Ye Hua is only 50,000 years (?? I forgot his exact real age) old while Jiu Chen is waaayyyy older (I've read in one comment that he is about 190,000 years old?) and their level of maturity is not the same.  They hold an important role yes, Ye Hua is a Crown Prince of the Nine Heavens while Jiu Chen is the respected God of War. I think the difference between these two that make Ye Hua and Jiu Chen who they are is the Heavenly Emperor that ruled at their time. The Heavenly Emperor in Ye Hua's time is rather self center in my opinion while the Heavenly Emperor in Jiu Chen's time is a benevolent one. All of the rush and idiotic (imo) of Ye Hua's action is partly because that he is forced to make it, again because of the Heavenly Emperor. The Heavenly Emperor in Love and Destiny is more reasonable (imo). Yes, he make judgement, but it is not because of his own personal matter. You can see that when the Heavenly Emperor approached Jiu Chen regarding Ling Xi's matter. Ye Hua is forced to be mature beyond his real age to match the temper of the Heavenly Emperor, which is supposedly to be his grandfather at the same time. Thanks heaven for Love and Destiny Heavenly Emperor of his benevolence attitude!! Score 1 for Love and Destiny.

Then of the whole misunderstanding problem. Bai Qian and Ling Xi are spoiled. Bai Qian is the only female kid that the Fox King has, and if she's not, why Zhe Yan took her to be Mo Yuan's disciple in the first place? And then Ling Xi, while she was restricted from going outside, she would always be pardoned by Le Bo if she disobey and go outside the Peach Blossom Forest. Both the female lead has same trait on this mater, spoiled and stubborn, but their stubborness is not at the same level. Imo, Bai Qian is more stubborn than Ling Xi. She used her feelings more than she used her head to resolve her problem. The obvious one is when Bai Qian gained back her memory as Su Su. IF she wasn't that stubborn, she would see that the incident was in the past and Ye Hua wasn't the only one she should blame on the matter; he's very much a victim like her. She's older than Ye Hua, shoudn't she be more lenient and understanding than him? Well... to be betrayed by someone you love is not something that you can brush off easily, no way. Then again, she had time to think in her cave of Qing Qiu about the matter, BUT she choose to drawn herself in alcohol. Not a wise way to solve problem, isn't it? While Ling Xi also hurt by what Jiu Chen did to her (She was KILLED by the same person, that she LOVED so much, TWICE!) and she also didn't want to see the man for quite some time (her pettiness still in there even though she has become shangshen - High God), but she didn't allow her stubborness to get the better of her. I guess it also thanks to Qing Yao for giving Ling Xi a good advice, while Bai Qian didn't have someone that she could listen to. The misunderstanding and stubborness between the main lead are the basis for the problems in the drama. BUT how the characters resolve the problem are different and I much prefer the Love and Destiny version. Again score 1 for Love and Destiny.

It's not that TMPOB doesn't have the things that I prefer more than Love and Destiny. Like I prefer the ending of TMOPB than Love and Destiny. Let's be honest, Love and Destiny ending is rush and the conclusion is to short. 2 more episodes of building the climax and proper explanation is needed for Love and Destiny. TMPOB wraped the drama beautifuly and didn't leave any unanswered question for the audience. It's done and they get their happy ending. The end scene of Love and Destiny is also good and heartwrenching. I can feel the feelings when Jiu Chen met Ling Xi again. IT'S FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!! But it's not complete. So score 1 for TMOPB. 

Than about the villain. Jing Xiu just become The Demon Lord in few last episodes for crying out loud! Give him something to do rather than just directly fight the last battle to make him deserves the title! Yuan Tong is the more suitable role for the position and I think many have the same though on this one. Jing Xiu is a cunning man yes, he is complicated and calculating, but he never sided with the darkness until he was banished from Shan Ling and it just so short that you can't feel his role as a new demon lord yet. He is one of a good candidate to be main villain, but his role and characterization is not strong enough for him to be suddenly emerge as the new demon lord. And for Yuan Tong to suddenly end her life like that?? WTH?? All of the building of her character that made me hate her guts very much and wished for her to just go die everytime she did her evil deed, just gone in a puff of smoke. What a waste really. TMPOB villain is Ching Chang, and while he's about 90% stayed inside the bell, but he did his part as the villain. That in the end was vanished and defeated by the main lead. Score 1 for TMPOB.

There's many other factors to be talked about, but I won't go there as in it will be a very long post.

So you see, they have plus and minus of the story itself. The two main leads have their own love story that is lovely as much as it's angsty and bittersweet. What Love and Destiny had won me over is about the content of the story itself. I wwwaayyy more prefer mature story and reasonable one. And I see that in Love and Destiny. The two main leads also helped me to fall in love with the story more. 

For me TMOPB is great and without it, Love and Destiny would not be cretaed. Everybody has their own preferences, but for me it's definitely Love and Destiny in my top list.

I made the continuation of the story that I posted in my previous posting. Hope you also enjoy to read this one.

Spoiler

“Nian’er.”

“Yes, Nian’er.”

Ling Xi and Jiu Chen were sleeping on their bed with one of Jiu Chen’s arms circled around Ling Xi’s waist. The latter rested her head on Jiu Chen’s chest. Nian’er was sleeping already after she played with her father since the afternoon till the evening. Jiu Chen tucked her to the bed together with Ling Xi before the two settle on their position now. Ling Xi glued herself to Jiu Chen as soon as they were on the bed and Jiu Chen also didn’t have any intention to let Ling Xi be far from him, not even an inch. They didn’t do anything besides talking and to assure themselves that it was not a dream anymore, that they really in each other embraced after being apart for 300 hundred years.

“To remember…”

“I name her that to always remind myself, that I will always remember your words… your promise, that someday you will return to me, no matter how long it will be.” Ling Xi put her palm of where Jiu Chen’s heart was. “This beating of your heart… It’s real. You really have come back to me.”

“Sorry for taking 300 hundred years to fulfil my promise.”

“It’s okay,” Ling Xi shook her head. “As long as you have come back. You know that I trust you.”

Jiu Chen hold Ling Xi’s hand that she put on his chest. “How are you faring?”

“As long as you here with me, that’s more than enough for me.”

“You’re not answering my question, Ling Xi. “ Jiu Chen tightened his hold a little bit to emphasize his words. “How are you?”

Ling Xi didn’t answer Jiu Chen immediately. She stayed quiet and stalled the time while Jiu Chen patiently waited for her to tell him. It took her some other minutes before she answered with another question, “Which part do you want to know? Be more specific because it’s too many to be spoken in just one sentence.”

“I can’t be specific because I want to know the whole thing. Tell me what’s happened to you of this past 300 years.”

“We won’t get any sleep if that is the case.”

“Well… I never have any intention to sleep this night.”

“You!” Ling Xi pulled her hand from Jiu Chen’s. She turned her body and lifted it a bit. Her face was scandalous when she saw Jiu Chen’s impassive face. “You old man! How can you say that sentence nonchalantly!” Ling Xi hit Jiu Chen’s chest to hide her blushing cheeks. “You shameless old man!”

“Old man?” Jiu Chen caught Ling Xi’s hand. “I remember that we have this conversation once in Shan Ling’s palace garden when I went there to meet you secretly.”

“More like you snuck in there,” Ling Xi muttered discreetly.

“I heard you. And that’s beside the point.”

“So, your point?”

“I have lived longer than you, so of course I am an old man in your point of view. But, you choose me to be with you. Therefore, your ‘old man’ reasoning is not valid.” 

“Only old man can talk shamelessly like you did before.”

“I’m your husband,” Jiu Chen said matter-of-factly. “Why I can’t talk like that to my wife that have been separated from me for 300 years?”

“That’s not what I mean!”

“Then get to your point.”

“I… I…” Ling Xi bit her lower lip, hesitated to say what’s on her mind. 

“I’m listening.” Jiu Chen assured Ling Xi that she could take as much time as she needed.

Ling Xi sighed and pulled her body completely from Jiu Chen. She sat on the bed while facing the other side. “It just… I’m not used to it. Except you, I never had an intimate relationship with anyone. Yes, we are a husband and wife. But we never really acted as one before you were trapped inside the Feng Lin Yuan. You were way more reserved before. Can’t you see that I’m just embarrassed from this thing?”

Jiu Chen got up from his position and hugged Ling Xi from her back. “Then you have to get used to it. I have waited for this moment for 300 years and if you tell me to hold back, you are really trying my patience. I can’t hold back and I won’t hold back. You have to accept it and live with it.”

“You… are really hopeless.” A wide and bashful smile adorned Ling Xi’s face. “How did you became this shameless?”

“I blame you for this, you know. You have made me realize that I’m not as aloof and reserved as I thought I was. And I do this only with you.”

“Didn’t you say that you want to know how I am faring?”

“We have a long time to listen to that story later. I also have something that I want you to hear. That’s why let’s push it for another day and focus on this.”

“On what?”

“On us.” Jiu Chen turned Ling Xi’s body to face him and he stroke Ling Xi’s nose before putting his finger on her earlobe. Ling Xi shuddered on every touch Jiu Chen gave to her. “Let’s focus on us, okay? I don’t want to think about other matters right now. My mind is full of you, only you.”

“The feelings are mutual.”

Jiu Chen caressed Ling Xi’s cheeks with his thumb in slow and tender manner, then his finger went south, and placed it under her chin. He lifted it up and brought his face closer to her. He gazed lovingly at Ling Xi. “I miss you. I've longed for you. I didn’t know what was it to earnestly longed for someone until I met you. It was more torture to be inside the Feng Lin Yuan then when I spent 50,000 years sleeping in Chang Sheng Hai. Let me show you how much I miss and long for you.” Without another word, Jiu Chen kissed Ling Xi, savoring the lips that he longed to taste again since their separation. The spark of the kiss heated Ling Xi’s body and she returned the kiss with the same fervor. 

Jiu Chen had come back to her and Ling Xi could feel his love and passion in his kisses. That’s all what’s that matter now.

4 hours ago, Mikina said:

I also used chrome to open the link for the translation. Oh Gosh... I really LOVE all the posts! How can I get out this hole name Love and Destiny?? Not in the near future and... not for the next six months I think... :joy::joy:

On that side, I want to talk why I LOVE and prefer Love and Destiny than Time Miles of Peach Blossom. They have the same production team alright, and Love and Destiny set in the same setting as TMOPB. I won't make any comparisson of which story is better or which is not. NO, I like TMPOB and this drama is the one that made me get into Chinese Drama again after many years. They have plus and minus in the drama itself. Let's get into the talk then (in the spoiler).

Reveal hidden contents

TMPOB is a story between Bai Qian and Ye Hua. And their love story is bittersweet but also beautiful and sweet. But I don't feel the maturity like what I see in Jiu Chen and Ling Xi's love. Maybe that's because Ye Hua is only 50,000 years (?? I forgot his exact real age) old while Jiu Chen is waaayyyy older (I've read in one comment that he is about 190,000 years old?) and their level of maturity is not the same.  They hold an important role yes, Ye Hua is a Crown Prince of the Nine Heavens while Jiu Chen is the respected God of War. I think the difference between these two that make Ye Hua and Jiu Chen who they are is the Heavenly Emperor that ruled at their time. The Heavenly Emperor in Ye Hua's time is rather self center in my opinion while the Heavenly Emperor in Jiu Chen's time is a benevolent one. All of the rush and idiotic (imo) of Ye Hua's action is partly because that he is forced to take it, again because of the Heavenly Emperor. The Heavenly Emperor in Love and Destiny is more reasonable (imo). Yes, he make judgement, but it is not because of his own personal matter. You can see that when the Heavenly Emperor approached Jiu Chen regarding Ling Xi's matter. Ye Hua is forced to be mature beyond his real age to match the temper of the Heavenly Emperor, which is supposedly to be his grandfather at the same time. Thanks heaven for Love and Destiny Heavenly Emperor of his benevolence attitude!! Score 1 for Love and Destiny.

Then of the whole misunderstanding problem. Bai Qian and Ling Xi are spoiled. Bai Qian is the only female kid that the Fox King has, and if she's not, why Zhe Yan took her to be Mo Yuan's disciple in the first place? And then Ling Xi, while she was restricted from going outside, she would always be pardoned by Le Bo if she disobey and go outside the Peach Blossom Forest. Both the female lead has same trait on this mater, spoiled and stubborn, but their stubborness is not at the same level. Imo, Bai Qian is more stubborn than Ling Xi. She used her feelings more than she used her head to resolve her problem. The obvious one is when Bai Qian gained back her memory as Su Su. IF she wasn't that stubborn, she would see that the incident was in the past and Ye Hua wasn't the only one she should blame on the matter; he's very much a victim like her. She's older than Ye Hua, shoudn't she be more lenient and understanding than him? Well... to be betrayed by someone you love is not something that you can brush off easily, no way. Then again, she had time to think in her cave of Qing Qiu about the matter, BUT she choose to drawn herself in alcohol. Not a wise way to solve problem, isn't it? While Ling Xi also hurt by what Jiu Chen did to her (She was KILLED by the same person, that she LOVED so much, TWICE!) and she also didn't want to see the man for quite some time (her pettiness still in there even though she has become shangshen - High God), but she didn't allow her stubborness to get the better of her. I guess it also thanks to Qing Yao for giving Ling Xi a good advice, while Bai Qian didn't have someone that she could listen to. The misunderstanding and stubborness between the main lead are the basis for the problems in the drama. BUT how the characters resolve the problem are different and I much prefer the Love and Destiny version. Again score 1 for Love and Destiny.

It's not that TMPOB doesn't have the things that I prefer more than Love and Destiny. Like I prefer the ending of TMOPB than Love and Destiny. Let's be honest, Love and Destiny ending is rush and the conclusion is to short. 2 more episodes of building the climax and proper explanation is needed for Love and Destiny. TMPOB wraped the drama beautifuly and didn't leave any unanswered question for the audience. It's done and they get their happy ending. The end scene of Love and Destiny is also good and heartwrenching. I can feel the feelings when Jiu Chen met Ling Xi again. IT'S FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!! But it's not complete. So score 1 for TMOPB. 

Than about the villain. Jing Xiu just become The Demon Lord in few last episodes for crying out loud! Give him something to do rather than just directly fight the last battle to make him deserves the title! Yuan Tong is the more suitable role for the position and I think many have the same though on this one. Jing Xiu is a cunning man yes, he is complicated and calculating, but he never sided with the darkness until he was banished from Shan Ling and it just so short that you can't feel his role as a new demon lord yet. He is one of a good candidate to be main villain, but his role and characterization is not strong enough for him to be suddenly emerge as the new demon lord. And for Yuan Tong to suddenly end her life like that?? WTH?? All of the building of her character that made me hate her guts very much and wished for her to just go die everytime she did her evil deed, just gone in a puff of smoke. What a waste really. TMPOB villain is Ching Chang, and while he's about 90% stayed inside the bell, but he did his part as the villain. That in the end was vanished and defeated by the main lead. Score 1 for TMPOB.

There's many other factors to talk about but, I won't go there as in it will be a very long post.

So you see, they have plus and minus of the story itself. The two main leads have their own love story that is lovely as much as it's angsty and bittersweet. What Love and Destiny had won me over is about the content of the story itself. I wwwaayyy more prefer mature story and reasonable one. And I see that in Love and Destiny. The two main leads also helped me to fall in love with the story more. 

For me TMOPB is great and without it, Love and Destiny would not be cretaed. Everybody has their own preferences, but for me it's definitely Love and Destiny in my top list.

I made the continuation of the story that I posted in my previous posting. Hope you also enjoy to read this one.

Reveal hidden contents

“Nian’er.”

“Yes, Nian’er.”

Ling Xi and Jiu Chen were sleeping on their bed with one of Jiu Chen’s arms circled around Ling Xi’s waist. The latter rested her head on Jiu Chen’s chest. Nian’er was sleeping already after she played with her father since the afternoon till the evening. Jiu Chen tucked her to the bed together with Ling Xi before the two settle on their position now. Ling Xi glued herself to Jiu Chen as soon as they were on the bed and Jiu Chen also didn’t have any intention to let Ling Xi be far from him, not even an inch. They didn’t do anything besides talking and to assure themselves that it was not a dream anymore, that they really in each other embraced after being apart for 300 hundred years.

“To remember…”

“I name her that to always remind myself, that I will always remember your words… your promise, that someday you will return to me, no matter how long it will be.” Ling Xi put her palm of where Jiu Chen’s heart was. “This beating of your heart… It’s real. You really have come back to me.”

“Sorry for taking 300 hundred years to fulfil my promise.”

“It’s okay,” Ling Xi shook her head. “As long as you have come back. You know that I trust you.”

Jiu Chen hold Ling Xi’s hand that she put on his chest. “How are you faring?”

“As long as you here with me, that’s more than enough for me.”

“You’re not answering my question, Ling Xi. “ Jiu Chen tightened his hold a little bit to emphasize his words. “How are you?”

Ling Xi didn’t answer Jiu Chen immediately. She stayed quiet and stalled the time while Jiu Chen patiently waited for her to tell him her answer. It took her some other minutes before she answered with another question, “Which part do you want to know? Be more specific because it’s too many to be spoken just in one sentence.”

“I can’t be specific because I want to know the whole thing. Tell me what’s happened to you of this past 300 years.”

“We won’t get any sleep if that is the case.”

“Well… I never have any intention to sleep this night.”

“You!” Ling Xi pulled her hand from Jiu Chen’s hand. She turned her body and lifted her body a bit. Her face was scandalous when she saw Jiu Chen’s impassive face. “You old man! How can you say that sentence nonchalantly!” Ling Xi hit Jiu Chen’s chest to hide her blushing cheeks. “You shameless old man!”

“Old man?” Jiu Chen caught Ling Xi’s hand. “I remember that we have this conversation once in Shan Ling’s palace garden when I went there to meet you secretly.”

“More like you snuck in there,” Ling Xi muttered discreetly.

“I heard you. And that’s beside the point.”

“So, your point?”

“I have lived longer than you, of course I am an old man in your point of view. But, you choose me to be with you. Therefore, your ‘old man’ reasoning is not valid.” 

“Only old man can talk shamelessly like you did before.”

“I’m your husband,” Jiu Chen said matter-of-factly. “Why I can’t talk like that to my wife that have been separated from me for 300 years?”

“That’s not what I mean!”

“Then get to your point.”

“I… I…” Ling Xi bit her lower lip, hesitated to say what’s on her mind. 

“I’m listening.” Jiu Chen assured Ling Xi that she could take as much time as she needed.

Ling Xi sighed and pulled her body completely from Jiu Chen. She sat on the bed while facing the other side. “It just… I’m not used to it. Except you, I never had an intimate relationship with anyone. Yes, we are a husband and wife. But we never really acted as one before you were trapped inside the Feng Lin Yuan. You were way more reserved before. Can’t you see that I’m just embarrassed from this thing?”

Jiu Chen got up from his position and hugged Ling Xi from back. “Then you have to get used to it. I have waited for this moment for 300 years and if you tell me to hold back, you are really trying my patience. I can’t hold back and I won’t hold back. You have to accept it and live with it.”

“You… are really hopeless.” A wide and bashful smile adorned Ling Xi’s face. “How did you became this shameless?”

“I blame you for this, you know. You have made me realize that I’m not as aloof and reserved as I thought I was. And I do this only with you.”

“Didn’t you say that you want to know how I am faring?”

“We have a long time to listen to that story later. I also have something that I want you to hear. That’s why let’s push it for another day and focus on this.”

“On what?”

“On us.” Jiu Chen turned Ling Xi’s body to face him and he stroke Ling Xi’s nose before putting his finger on of her earlobe. Ling Xi shuddered on every touch Jiu Chen gave to her. “Let’s focus on us, okay? I don’t want to think about other matters right now. My mind is full of you, only you.”

“The feelings are mutual.”

Jiu Chen caressed Ling Xi’s cheeks with his thumb in slow and tender manner, then he moved his finger, went south to her chin. He lifted it up and brought his face closer to her. He gazed lovingly at Ling Xi. “I miss you. I longed for you. I didn’t know what was it to earnestly longed for someone until I met you. It was more torture inside the Feng Lin Yuan then when I spent 50,000 years sleeping in Chang Sheng Hai. Let me show you how much I miss and long for you.” Without another word, Jiu Chen kissed Ling Xi, savoring the lips that he longed to taste again since their separation. The spark of the kiss heated Ling Xi’s body and she returned the kiss with the same fervor. 

Jiu Chen had come back to her and Ling Xi could feel his love and passion in his kisses. That’s all what’s that matter now.

So happy to find another fanfic writer!  Do you write in a blog or something? If don't, think about posting it so we can go there and read it!

Im also writing fanfic, whoever wants to visit im here:  

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LoveAndDestinyFanFic  

Hope we find even more fanfic writers when people complete watching the subbed episodes!

:heart:

4 hours ago, Mikina said:

How can I get out this hole name Love and Destiny?? Not in the near future and... not for the next six months I think... :joy::joy:

It takes a while for me to get over a drama, i reckon after watching it 1M times. :D

It’s just a phase, it will pass so let’s just enjoy the feeling (to the fullest). :)

@Mikina Thank you for another wonderful chapter, please continue.

like you I don’t know how I will get over this drama either, I’m just glad to meet everyone here who share the same feeling and we’ll help each get through this withdrawal. The amazing/bad thing about this drama is the slow subs. It lets me enjoy this drama slowly and rewatch multiple time. I hate that it’s slow, but the good thing is many site subs it different and when you rewatch you pick up different details lol

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

So happy to find another fanfic writer!  Do you write in a blog or something? If don't, think about posting it so we can go there and read it!

Im also writing fanfic, whoever wants to visit im here:  

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LoveAndDestinyFanFic  

Hope we find even more fanfic writers when people complete watching the subbed episodes!

:heart:

I'm active in ffnet and Ao3. I have account on that site. Usually I write stories about anime or game that I have been playing. This is the first time I write fanfiction about Chinese Drama. I also have account on watttpad but I'm not active on it. I do have intention to pile the chapters into one story later, either in ffnet or Ao3, but maybe I will consider to post it also on wattpad. 

And hello @Vals Stor, fellow fanfiction writer :D:D

53 minutes ago, sunkissedluna said:

It takes a while for me to get over a drama, i reckon after watching it 1M times. :D

Rotfl... I haven't reached the millions digit like you do :grin: Maybe after the proper english sub is there for the whole episode, I will start to binge watch every episode. Especially the one with Jiu Chen and Ling Xi in the action :lol:

@Winterfairy Thank you for your comment on my fanfic. I will absolutely write the continuation, because I just can't get enough of the story and the OTP :joy:

The slow subs is a downer yes, but the subbers are working their best to make us the non-chinese speaker can enjoy Love and Destiny to the fullest. Even though I've watched all the episodes but I can't speak mandarin myself, therefore I understand only aboy 75% of the story. I'll be just a good girl and waiting for the subber to work their magic and binge watch it later after the eng sub is complete. And yes, meeting everyone on this forum is really a happy ocasion. I can't speak and fangirling to others around me about this drama because they don't watch Chinese Drama. Reading every posting and join the conversation really help me on getting out the hype that I get from this drama :D

Btw, I read that Jiu Chen is made for Chang Chen. So basically, there is no other actor who will play Jiu Chen. But how about Ling Xi? Does anybody know whether Ni Ni was the first actress to be offered for the role or was there anyone else? Did Ni Ni the only person to be casted for Ling Xi's role? Can someone help me on this?

Just now, Mikina said:

Btw, I read that Jiu Chen is made for Chang Chen. So basically, there is no other actor who will play Jiu Chen. But how about Ling Xi? Does anybody know whether Ni Ni is the first actress that offered for the role or is there anyone else? Did Ni Ni the only person to be casted for Ling Xi's role? Can someone help me on this?

Yeap, JC's role was written literally on Chang Chen. 

As for Ni Ni, i dont know if the production team had some other actresses in mind, but since Snowstorm movie came out (where Chang Chen asked for Ni Ni to participate), probably they saw that his couple was a treasure pot and it was kind of inevitable to have her as first option female lead

Archived