[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching ep 20. JC and LX, i don’t know how to describe them. He is starting to really fight destiny for her. I know at some point she will, too, and i can’t wait to watch. A love like that is never easy and i am eager to watch to learn how they’ll argue or reason. I really like the script of this drama. 

I don’t know why I’m hesitant to rewatch episode 23. It’s so heartbreaking.

@sunkissedluna did you hear his reason to fight against her destiny? I think it’s really a valid reason and very selfless of him. A lot of male lead fight for female lead’s life because of love, but JC fight for LX life because of principle. Of course there is love in there too, but he’s also think of a bigger picture as well. 

@NEVERending since it’s only episode 23 there’s more suffering to come but also a lot is sweet moments as well.

This drama is good at breaking our hearts then mend it back, then break again, then mend it again. lol

Who in Which Rank

1, High God: Heaven Emperor(Tian Jun), JC's Master(Tian Zun), Jiu Chen(Shen Zun), Lord of Thunder,  Queen Mother of the West, Yun Feng, Ling Yue(LX's mother)

2, Sky God: Jing Xiu

3, High Immortal: Qing Yao, Yuan Tong, Sing Ming, Shi San, Pu Hua, Immortal Peng, Bai Shan, Yu Li, Kai Yang, Han Zang, Zi Guang, Fang Sheng, Madam Yuan, Yuan Zhen, Le Bo

4, Sky Immortal: Hua Yan

5, Earth Immortal: Ling Xi, Chen Yan, Princess Bao Qin

6, Little Immortal: Hua Liao (that ginseng sprite)

p211938260.webp

12 minutes ago, zijinini said:

But Isn't Earthly Immortal the lowest rank? Maybe she is not a immortal yet? 

Oh it’s little immortal, earth immortal, sky immortal, high immortal, sky god, high god.

i think she’s the lowest one, someone mention that’s shes a sprite.

so #6  little immortal lol

love that you make this table. It helps.

love this drama:heart: awesome . Great actors and actress especially Chang Chen and Ni Ni and also to both voice actor and voice actress EXCELLENT acting 

The best writer of this story and drama

i hope they can add a special shot to punch tian lei old god back He is too free and easy after he had become 5th generation war of god Not fair Jiu chen always risked his live to protect the world

REVIVE Le Bo ling xi's father

@NEVERending

I'm confused myself who really is Ah Mo's mortal fiance? Don't remember 'cause I finished watching this a month ago but did he ever reveal himself? They just kept sayin' he's absent a lot from martial arts training whatever LoL.  

If I remember correctly, about 10 ep. but I could be wrong so:phew: Ah Mo made the assumption on her own & 'cause she was so insistent on it, Jiu Chen played along~;) Though I wished he told her the truth but I guess it's too complicated?  

Her time as a mortal are the best parts of this drama at least for me. Very poignant & heart wrenching. Ni Ni was so good in portraying her struggles.. I also loved how the 2 immortals fought over her in the mortal realm ha ha! 

4 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@NEVERending

I'm confused myself who really is Ah Li's mortal fiance? Don't remember 'cause I finished watching this a month ago but did he ever reveal himself? They just kept sayin' he's absent a lot from martial arts training whatever LoL.  

If I remember correctly, about 10 ep. but I could be wrong so:phew: Ah Li made the assumption on her own & 'cause she was so insistent on it, Jiu Chen played along~;) Though I wished he told her the truth but I guess it's too complicated?  

Her time as a mortal are the best parts of this drama at least for me. Very poignant & heart wrenching. Ni Ni was so good in portraying her struggles.. I also loved how the 2 immortals fought over her in the mortal realm ha ha! 

I think the ink they ever show the guy. People just mention his name but the character never made an appearance.

JC is appear and cause a misunderstanding and left it like that so he can be close to A’Mo.

A’Mo just assume that an older hot looking guy who know her when she is little is suppose to be her “fiancé”, so she thought that JC is her “fiancé”. She didn’t know there’s a much older much hotter guy know her from waaaayyyyy long ago. JC has no excuse to be close to A’Mo so he use this opportunity to be close to her lol.

50 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@NEVERending

I'm confused myself who really is Ah Li's mortal fiance? Don't remember 'cause I finished watching this a month ago but did he ever reveal himself? They just kept sayin' he's absent a lot from martial arts training whatever LoL.  

If I remember correctly, about 10 ep. but I could be wrong so:phew: Ah Li made the assumption on her own & 'cause she was so insistent on it, Jiu Chen played along~;) Though I wished he told her the truth but I guess it's too complicated?  

Lool that’s great too though? Does he marry her In the mortal realm btw?

oh god yh the love triangle. Please tell me A mo doesn’t actually fall for JX

2 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Lmao. Typical JC. How long does he carry on with being her fiancé before she figures out he’s lying?

Sorry I had misunderstood the question while Reincarnated as ling mo

One day Song servant came to visit ling mo. Then song servant found out she stayed along with a stranger not their young master song in ep44

Two weeks later one day ling xi went back to tao ling Qing Yau told ling xi she saw yun feng while she drunk She was pretty sure that Yun feng didn't died

Then ling xi thought about what jiu Chen said to her when she last met him at tao ling. Then she figured out that was  yun feng inside the Fu yun dian (resident ) in ep59

Spoiler

@NEVERending 

unfortunately because of the trial they couldn’t get married. 

A’Mo would never fall for JX. Although she misunderstood SiMing fortune telling and thought JX is the person who would bring her luck, but she dismissed that pretty quick I thought. The whole time she just treat him like a brother. 

I just joking with the other girls here that WuWan is a bigger love rival than JX. lol

10 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:
  Hide contents

@NEVERending 

unfortunately because of the trial they couldn’t get married. 

A’Mo would never fall for JX. Although she misunderstood SiMing fortune telling and thought JX is the person who would bring her luck, but she dismissed that pretty quick I thought. The whole time she just treat him like a brother. 

I just joking with the other girls here that WuWan is a bigger love rival than JX. lol

Ahh that’s such a relief.

im on episode 33 and had ff all JX and LX scenes lmao. Just waiting for JC To come back to the mortal realm and see that a man has taken over. 

Cant imagine his reaction. 

Archived