[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

can anyone please tell me why there is not Subtitles after ep 38 ??? I am dying here... Not understanding a single word but watching it perhaps zillionth time..

Viki has it they are on ep18 now, they'll get to ep38 in 3 weeks. be patient their translation is good. 

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

@zijinini it’ll be wonderful if they can broadcast on TV, will that 40 episodes law affect them somehow?

@Mikinathey should added the scene when CC and Nian’er poking each other nose too, so cute. I’m sure someone can edit that scene as if it was in the drama lol. And CC’s real voice is so warm!

No I believe the law will only apply to new filmed drama.

14 hours ago, Mikina said:

Has anyone seen this BTS?

https://youtu.be/-MuJ0XWlEy8

I especially like the second part, the interaction between Jiu Chen and Nian'er.

I don’t remember who said it here on the thread but i read more than once that CC has a nice voice. I didn’t mind it at first but after i watched the brotherhood of blades movies, i can definitely attest that he really has a nice voice. The way he talks and the way he acts are admirable!

18 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

can anyone please tell me why there is not Subtitles after ep 38 ??? I am dying here... Not understanding a single word but watching it perhaps zillionth time..

There’s no dedicated team or website that subs the drama except viki. If i’m not mistaken the 38 subbed episodes are done by a group but for a reason can’t continue to do so.

30 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

About SiMing and ShiSan, do y’all think they can be together?

Possible but i highly doubt it. I reckon it will be awkward but that’s just me.

@sunkissedluna aww you don’t think so?  It’s just the way SiMing talking about ShiSan when JC send her to God of Kitchen because she was talking about cooking rice, it’s so sweet. Then caring for her for 300 years, seen like he has cope with her past lol

btw is brotherhood of blade good? I’m surprised to find YangMi and the actor who play JX is there too :hushed:

On 9/23/2019 at 1:46 AM, Winterfairy said:

@impoppies the ending was a bit anticlimactic, but I rather that take than have him die lol. JC went through too much to have him die. He didn’t even get to married the girl he love. JC decision reminded me of Tony Stark. Now if JC had married LX and live happily for a few years then go off to die like Tony did. Then yes, I can live with that. However, since he never once got what he wanted, this ending is perfect for him. lol I’m biased when I’d come to JC. :sweat_smile:

On 9/23/2019 at 7:29 AM, Vals Stor said:

(Did @impoppies said that JC should die so  have a strong drama closure, or have i just got a bit blinded and didn't get it right?

I cant even quote her and talk to her directly.

@impoppies  Why? Why? Why?  :joy: :joy:

How dare you people, even imagine our JC dying?  

I will pretend i 've never read something like that, or else i dont know how i can handle that wish!

:confounded:

21 hours ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

I like the ending as it is/ after all the tribulations: they are together with a daughter. Just hoped for more OTP scenes.

why would you want to wish death of JC. His return is the fulfillment of his promise to LX after they made their vows

I'm afraid I'd have preferred a sad ending with his death indeed. That sense of loss would have lingered on more.

Once again, he had to save the day and once again, they lost him. As it was at the beginning. 

@impoppies I think the sense of loss with this drama ended and the lack of explanation on how he escaped, and lack of happy family moments have lingered long enough for me. I’m still not over this drama and it’s been weeks now. lol

I can’t imagine losing JC. Actually I can, but it’s not a happy ending for the production team because it’ll result in a riot and demand for sequel so he can come back lol :joy:

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

btw is brotherhood of blade good? I’m surprised to find YangMi and the actor who play JX is there too :hushed:

If you like action movie and good kungfu, you will absolutely love this one. Chang Chen's role is a skillful imperial assasin and he fights a lot in here. BUT his acting is top notch (no bias here). Yangmi appeared in the second movie while Li Dong Xue (Jingxiu) appeared in the first. I have watched the first and it is good, especially the fighting scene. The second one is on my watch list. The second is supposed to the prequel of the first movie. 

2 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

I can’t imagine losing JC. Actually I can, but it’s not a happy ending for the production team because it’ll result in a riot and demand for sequel so he can come back lol :joy:

I guess I won't be here if the production team decided to kill Jiu Chen... will be busy cursing them of WHY they did that? Uh... the horror of it :sweat_smile: I love happy ending. And yes, we have our preferences. But I think this drama has given us lots of DRAMA and doesn't need to be added more like Jiu Chen's death. Ling Xi deserves to be happy with her shenzun likewise with Jiu Chen. With all the trials and tribulations they had, enough is enough. :smile:

9 hours ago, Mikina said:

If you like action movie and good kungfu, you will absolutely love this one. Chang Chen's role is a skillful imperial assasin and he fights a lot in here. BUT his acting is top notch (no bias here). Yangmi appeared in the second movie while Li Dong Xue (Jingxiu) appeared in the first. I have watched the first and it is good, especially the fighting scene. The second one is on my watch list. The second is supposed to the prequel of the first movie. 

That sounds good to me! I think I will catch it next. I really like CC acting in historical shows, so hope to catch him in another drama.

On 9/22/2019 at 7:47 PM, BaiZiHua said:

She died and reincarnated. Then Jiu Chen said to Si Ming to write Hua Yan mortal fate. Si Ming had to make her a queen and make her husband "the king" love and be devoted only to her. He wanted her to live a good life. Si Ming said to Shi San that Jiu Chen might as well take his life (because usually king's have many wives).

Yes, and this is probably one of the reasons why Hua Yan is much happier when she becomes an immortal again, because she had lived a good  mortal life unlike before. 

Also, @Winterfairy I think there is a high chance that Si Ming will end up with Shi San. Although he always brushes her off, he was pretty concerned when she was hit by JX and passed. When she reincarnates and can't remember him, he's like "You... Don't remember me?" with a super sad face. 

And plus, this time she is reincarnated as a mermaid, not a merman, and is a completely different person. Si Ming couldnt fully like her before because he once viewed her as a bro, because she was once a man. I mean just think, imagine your best girl/lady turning into the opposite gender and falling for you. No matter how sincere their feelings are, it will always be a bit weird. 

Anyway, I'm still sad this ended. I would like several more episodes to detail what happened during the 300 years, and see Ling Xi go through her pregnancy alone and raising Nian'er by herself, see more of Qing Yao and her man... Scenes of Cheng Tan and the little spirit.. How Jiu Chen got out.. And more scenes after Jiu Chen returns. I need more!! Lol

@BaiZiHua this show confused me because how come Hua Yan get to reincarnate, but not LeBo. 

Also, thanks for clearing up HuaYan story. I didn’t know that she reincarnated, I just thought they went back in time or something lol

@roxnilla7 I have a feeling that the production team want them together because this time she get to appear to him first as a women. I remembered ShiSan ask SiMing that if she appear as a woman first would things have been different between them. Which is interesting that when she comes back, she came back as woman before him.

2 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

this show confused me because how come Hua Yan get to reincarnate, but not LeBo. 

Also, thanks for clearing up HuaYan story. I didn’t know that she reincarnated, I just thought they went back in time or something lol

This shows how important Hua Yan is in JC's heart. 

1, JC went to Si Ming to ask him write a good life for Hua Yan and must make her an emperess, not just an ordinary emperess but has to be an emperess with no concubines around who is the only love of the emperor.

2, JC made Hua Yan as his diciple Zhu Zi Zai's disciple, this made her an extremely important person in heaven because she is now JC's grand disciple and the descendant of Tian Zun Mountain. 

I am not sure why JC look so highly upon Hua Yan. Is it because of her loyalty? she's been serving people for so many years? 

15 minutes ago, zijinini said:

This shows how important Hua Yan is in JC's heart. 

1, JC went to Si Ming to ask him write a good life for Hua Yan and must make her an emperess, not just an ordinary emperess but has to be an emperess with no concubines around who is the only love of the emperor.

2, JC made Hua Yan as his diciple Zhu Zi Zai's disciple, this made her an extremely important person in heaven because she is now JC's grand disciple. 

I am not sure why JC look so highly upon Hua Yan. Is it because of her loyalty? 

Now that you said it, he does goes great length for her. She is very loyal and kind hearted. Also a good friend of LX, maybe that’s why? 

Or being petty that he is, just want to steal JX only disciple and make her his grand disciple lol. 

Archived