Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

2 hours ago, zijinini said:

Some info about Ni Ni
1, Ni Ni lives a simple life.  Her clothes and bags are all normal brand not luxury. The big bag of hers is 3000RMB(400USD)
2, She lives in Beijing most of the time but she doesn't have a house there. She co-rent an apartment with a female friend (her college classmate). She bought a house for her parents in Nanjing which is her hometown.
3, She doesn't drive. She has no driver's license. She never hires a driver. Whenever she goes somewhere she calls a cab.
4, She is very good at swimming. She was China's National Athlete of Second Grade in swimming.
5, She was the champion of International Style of Ballroom Dancing of Jiangsu Province
6, CC is her idol she admires him for a long time. The picture below was the first time she met him. She went over to him and asked him if she could have an oppotunity to cooperate with him in a film or drama. 

p13137402.jpg

"She went over to him and asked him if she could have an opportunity to cooperate with him in a film or drama."

That could be easily one of the reasons they picked her for LX's role! Both shameless and bold!

And yes, even if we didnt know that she admired CC long time ago, we could see that she was fangirling him backstage 

:joy:

She's such a cutie shameless creature!

(in a common interview of both of them-i think it was for Savage film- she said she will take motorcycle driving lessons and he said he has much free time to ride together)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, zijinini said:

p199713340.webp

What is it? I cant open it!

Does anyone know why in Douban they're saying that 8.2 is going to drop a bit tomorrow and rise again?

What's going on?

25 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Does anyone know why in Douban they're saying that 8.2 is going to drop a bit tomorrow and rise again?

What's going on?

Not sure.  The actual score is 8.156. 8.155 is a rating of 8.1.  Someone said that it’s normal for the rating to drop by 0.02 during the day.

Someone has been tracking the scores. 

https://www.douban.com/group/topic/146885368/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vals Stor said:

Imagine if they ended it where AvenueX ends the video!

Massive war!:joy:

Lol.  Yeah, but this video is just as good if not better than any of the official trailers, which give away too much.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Imagine if they ended it where AvenueX ends the video!

Massive war!:joy:

I think the douban rating would be at 4 or something and not at 8.  There would also be a lot of yelling and cussing.  :joy:

22 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

I think the douban rating would be at 4 or something and not at 8.  There would also be a lot of yelling and cussing.  :joy:

Isn't 8.2 the Douban rating?  What's that 4? Another rating?

11 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Isn't 8.2 the Douban rating?  What's that 4? Another rating?

Yes the rating is at 8.2 right now.  But if the ending ended where AvenueX ends her video, the rating would be at 4 with cussing and yelling. 

I still can't believe that this series still find new audiences and the rating continue to go up.  Most series rating tend to fall after the ending. 

I also need to stop by this forum.  It has been too long.  I need to get out.  :joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

What's going on?

It's a fan made movie poster of CC and NN.

Because the Douban rating tend to decline during the day and rise during the night. There is indeed a high posibility that the rating could decline back to 8.1 tomorrow.

• Like 1

Its like the western series or movies, where it doesn't get a lot of buzz during its original run but later become a cult hit. 

I think this drama is on the road to that. because of superior acting, gorgeous shots, and unproblematic storylines, I think it will stand the test of time. its not just fans that love it, non fans will be amazed by it too. 

• Like 5

@fivebowls That would have been an amazing trailer and grasp the audience from the beginning 

@Cammy I think so too, this drama and a good one for rewatch. For other drama rewatch we tend to skip around and watch only our OTP, but this drama has so many couple we want to watch. QY x YF, SS x SM. Our funny characters such as Le Bo, Thunder, Immortal Peng, our righteous (probably the main villain) Heavenly emperor and JC master. Sooo many great characters what we don’t mind watch their scene. Even YT, her character development and the actress. Top notch.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, zijinini said:

I am a Ni Ni fan I don't know too much about CC. Yes Ni Ni has been bashed a lot in public forums. There are indeed a lot of Weibo accounts that bash NN a lot. There is this big Weibo account called 烟火满地岁月生(formerly called 迷离公子一骑绝尘)that constantly bashing NN. Since NN is not a trafic actress like Yang Mi or Zhao Liying, her fans are very caucious when they defend NN in public forums because they can never win. I once said in a public forum that I think Ni Ni would make a perfect MuLan and then I got attacted by numerous fans of Crystal Liu and after that I'll never dare to say anything good about NN in a public forum again. I only speak in NN's group and forums now.

omg really?  Are there so fanatic people (esp haters) out there? Kinda scary!

What 's the meaning of   黑 ?

48 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

Yes the rating is at 8.2 right now.  But if the ending ended where AvenueX ends her video, the rating would be at 4 with cussing and yelling. 

I still can't believe that this series still find new audiences and the rating continue to go up.  Most series rating tend to fall after the ending. 

I also need to stop by this forum.  It has been too long.  I need to get out.  :joy:

aaaa now i see what you meant by 4!  I would have rated 0  and send beautiful razorblades to the whole production team, if that was the case! :joy:

(western audience watching right now with subs, so they are massively signing up on douban and vote like crazy. That's why! They even request Netflix to buy it. Same thing happened with TROP but not that much)

@zijinini  oh wow I never knew she had that many haters! I just think that shes so unproblematic though, interesting that people act that way. what do they bash her about? 

she just seems so down to earth...just too bad she isn't mainstream. 

also, does she know how to drive and just won't? or she doesn't know how and doesn't want too? 

Just now, zijinini said:

About everything, she's ugly,  she's arrogant, she can't act, she has zero acting skills, she sleeps with directors.......

She knows how to drive but she dosn't have a drivers license. She doesn't want to drive.

okay...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I guess calling her ugly is fine, no matter how untrue....but sleeping with directors?! what give them the ideas? do you know why they hate her so much? 

thank you for replying 

• Like 1