[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

Isn't 8.2 the Douban rating?  What's that 4? Another rating?

Yes the rating is at 8.2 right now.  But if the ending ended where AvenueX ends her video, the rating would be at 4 with cussing and yelling. 

I still can't believe that this series still find new audiences and the rating continue to go up.  Most series rating tend to fall after the ending. 

I also need to stop by this forum.  It has been too long.  I need to get out.  :joy:

1 hour ago, Vals Stor said:

What is it? I cant open it!

Does anyone know why in Douban they're saying that 8.2 is going to drop a bit tomorrow and rise again?

What's going on?

It's a fan made movie poster of CC and NN.

Because the Douban rating tend to decline during the day and rise during the night. There is indeed a high posibility that the rating could decline back to 8.1 tomorrow.

Its like the western series or movies, where it doesn't get a lot of buzz during its original run but later become a cult hit. 

I think this drama is on the road to that. because of superior acting, gorgeous shots, and unproblematic storylines, I think it will stand the test of time. its not just fans that love it, non fans will be amazed by it too. 

@fivebowls That would have been an amazing trailer and grasp the audience from the beginning 

@Cammy I think so too, this drama and a good one for rewatch. For other drama rewatch we tend to skip around and watch only our OTP, but this drama has so many couple we want to watch. QY x YF, SS x SM. Our funny characters such as Le Bo, Thunder, Immortal Peng, our righteous (probably the main villain) Heavenly emperor and JC master. Sooo many great characters what we don’t mind watch their scene. Even YT, her character development and the actress. Top notch.

41 minutes ago, zijinini said:

I am a Ni Ni fan I don't know too much about CC. Yes Ni Ni has been bashed a lot in public forums. There are indeed a lot of Weibo accounts that bash NN a lot. There is this big Weibo account called 烟火满地岁月生(formerly called 迷离公子一骑绝尘)that constantly bashing NN. Since NN is not a trafic actress like Yang Mi or Zhao Liying, her fans are very caucious when they defend NN in public forums because they can never win. I once said in a public forum that I think Ni Ni would make a perfect MuLan and then I got attacted by numerous fans of Crystal Liu and after that I'll never dare to say anything good about NN in a public forum again. I only speak in NN's group and forums now.

omg really?  Are there so fanatic people (esp haters) out there? Kinda scary!

What 's the meaning of   黑 ?

48 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

Yes the rating is at 8.2 right now.  But if the ending ended where AvenueX ends her video, the rating would be at 4 with cussing and yelling. 

I still can't believe that this series still find new audiences and the rating continue to go up.  Most series rating tend to fall after the ending. 

I also need to stop by this forum.  It has been too long.  I need to get out.  :joy:

aaaa now i see what you meant by 4!  I would have rated 0  and send beautiful razorblades to the whole production team, if that was the case! :joy:

(western audience watching right now with subs, so they are massively signing up on douban and vote like crazy. That's why! They even request Netflix to buy it. Same thing happened with TROP but not that much)

@zijinini  oh wow I never knew she had that many haters! I just think that shes so unproblematic though, interesting that people act that way. what do they bash her about? 

she just seems so down to earth...just too bad she isn't mainstream. 

also, does she know how to drive and just won't? or she doesn't know how and doesn't want too? 

Just now, zijinini said:

About everything, she's ugly,  she's arrogant, she can't act, she has zero acting skills, she sleeps with directors.......

She knows how to drive but she dosn't have a drivers license. She doesn't want to drive.

okay...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I guess calling her ugly is fine, no matter how untrue....but sleeping with directors?! what give them the ideas? do you know why they hate her so much? 

thank you for replying 

She can sleep with whoever she wants, and in general, everyone has the right to sleep with anyone!

Ni Ni can act. Period. And that is objective by any viewer who knows the basic around acting.

Ok, its fine to not like someone's face/body/attitude.

But acting is acting. No one can blame a good actor/actress for sleeping with directors, especially if that actor/actress doesnt have to, due to ......high level acting skills.

NiNi can act in whatever she is into. So, if she sleeps with whomever she sleeps, i dont care as long as she can act.

Simple as that!

They are just sh@ty people that cant separate what they like from their morals

Low mentality low intelligence....low level in general! 

6 minutes ago, zijinini said:

@Cammy Haters don't need a reason to hate. They just come up with whatever reason they want to hate. 

After TROP and L&D, Ni Ni's situation is getting a little better because her fans are increasing now. When they say she has zero acting skills there are actually some people dare to fight back now. :) 

From time to time, i have admired and love artists from every art aspect,

even if they are richard simmons, badass people in real life, sl@ty, and all kinds of mentality in general. The one thing you love in an actor/actress

is their ability to make you believe the stories they re telling in their movies/dramas/theater etc.

You fall for their talent to persuade you for almost anything. I dont see the reason for anything else, cause actually no one knows anything about anyone in real life. You just get a glimpse of him/her and that's all.

Its what you said: Haters dont need a reason to hate, not only celebs, but haters in general act that way. Its so sick!

@zijinini I like to think that I am mature enough now to not fight over the interest for my idol, but I seriously would fight for NN if I knew enough mandarin! lol. 

im glad shes getting more love overall though!

@Vals Stor I think her getting validation from industry people is enough anyways. others who are good also think shes good and she'd care more about that than random ppl over the net anyways. and I agree, she can damn well sleep with whoever she wants!

24 minutes ago, Cammy said:

@zijinini I like to think that I am mature enough now to not fight over the interest for my idol, but I seriously would fight for NN if I knew enough mandarin! lol. 

im glad shes getting more love overall though!

@Vals Stor I think her getting validation from industry people is enough anyways. others who are good also think shes good and she'd care more about that than random ppl over the net anyways. and I agree, she can damn well sleep with whoever she wants!

You know, that thing hit me on my sensitive spot: "successful hard working talented woman=sleeps with powerful people to get the role/job/whatever".

And the most provocatively disturbing thing is, that many of these haters tend to ship-not even idolizing -but ship, soulless, vain, paid-for-nothing, celebs, that actually do much worse things than just sleeping with directors! 

Archived