[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

this is random, but just want to share this OST with adorable WuWan background!! So freaking cute!! :love:

Listening to this, I noticed a couple of things.  When Ah Mo’s dad pushed her into the river, LX’s BGM was playing.  When LX first came back in the third arc and flew away as a pheophix from Congjiyuan, Shen Zun’s BGM was playing (she was thinking of him?).

8 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Just finished this drama. So much emotion inside me right now. I don’t even know what to do for the rest of the day. Such a ride!!!

so my theory on how JC get out is probably the emperor or his shifu’s help with the previous GoW. It did mention that the previous GoW was trap in there and he and the emperor was the one that seal the previous demon king. I assume that GoW is still alive the Emperor or his shifu probably went down there open the gate and help JC get out. Of course previous GoW stay to guard the door and they reseal the door again. 

That could be a possibility. Another one is JC hack his way out, left the open for Thunder to clean up since he’s the new GoW lol

The door will open on a bloody moon night. The first bloody moon night is the day that Ah Mo died, the second bloody moon night is 300 years later when JC came out.

5 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

I remember that it say 300. 

I remember YT say the the previous GoW (#3) was trap inside the demon gate because one have to be inside and another outside and that person outside was heavenly emperor. If JC’s shifu was GoW he’s probably number 2.

@blueclueblue I feel the same way about  viki translation. They are good, except for the title they are too literal with it. Sometime leave the Mandarin pronunciation is better than translate it. 

@impoppies the ending was a bit anticlimactic, but I rather that take than have him die lol. JC went through too much to have him die. He didn’t even get to married the girl he love. JC decision reminded me of Tony Stark. Now if JC had married LX and live happily for a few years then go off to die like Tony did. Then yes, I can live with that. However, since he never once got what he wanted, this ending is perfect for him. lol I’m biased when I’d come to JC. :sweat_smile:

(Did @impoppies said that JC should die so  have a strong drama closure, or have i just got a bit blinded and didn't get it right?

I cant even quote her and talk to her directly.

@impoppies  Why? Why? Why?  :joy: :joy:

How dare you people, even imagine our JC dying?  

I will pretend i 've never read something like that, or else i dont know how i can handle that wish!

:confounded:

3 hours ago, zijinini said:

The door will open on a bloody moon night. The first bloody moon night is the day that Ah Mo died, the second bloody moon night is 300 years later when JC came out.

Perfect opportunity for making a 2nd season

Another bloody moon, another danger coming up, more pleasure for us!

(don't answer me, i know, there wont be another season, dont ruin it. Let me keep on dreaming)

:relaxed:

On 9/13/2019 at 7:34 PM, Rustificatedid said:

It's Fate by Yang Zong Wei

是缘 - 杨宗纬

Thanks for subbing this song. I was wondering if you could please translate Love and Destiny Ost - Lu Hu - The Fool On The Clouds. I really love this song but cant find the end translation of it. If you cant its no worries. :wub: I will add the song's lyrics in spoiler if youre up to it or if anyone would like to translate it. Thanks so much.

Love and Destiny Ost - Lu Hu - The Fool On The Clouds

Spoiler

Love and Destiny Ost - Lu Hu - The Fool On The Clouds

去做一個不會讓你掉眼淚的人
Qu zuo yi ge bu hui rang ni diao yan lei de ren
去給一個忘乎所以的吻
Qu gei yi ge wang hu suo yi de wen
去用一種坦率天真愛的原本
Qu yong yi zhong tan shuai tian zhen ai de yuan ben
去求一朵雲裡花裡飄渺的緣分
Qu qiu yi duo yun li hua li piao miao de yuan fen

哪一個人讓你付上了一生 等一句我們
Na yi ge ren rang ni fu shang le yi sheng deng yi ju wo men
為了擁抱 花點長夜孤枕不過分
Wei le yong bao hua dian chang ye gu zhen bu guo fen
眼眶星辰 那條流淚的銀河 將真心供認
Yan kuang xing chen na tiao liu lei de yin he jiang zhen xin gong ren
愛傻得很 只輸給深愛的人
Ai sha de hen zhi shu gei shen ai de ren

去愛一個不會讓你掉眼淚的人
Qu ai yi ge bu hui rang ni diao yan lei de ren
去吻一個永遠誠實的唇
Qu wen yi ge yong yuan cheng shi de chun
去夠一道彩虹盡頭回憶延伸
Qu gou yi dao cai hong jin tou hui yi yan shen
衣襟有風 一路吹來命運的饋贈
Yi jin you feng yi lu chui lai ming yun de kui zeng

哪一個人讓你付上了一生 等一句我們
Na yi ge ren rang ni fu shang le yi sheng deng yi ju wo men
為了擁抱 花點長夜孤枕不過分
Wei le yong bao hua dian chang ye gu zhen bu guo fen
眼眶星辰 那條流淚的銀河將真心供認
Yan kuang xing chen na tiao liu lei de yin he jiang zhen xin gong ren
愛傻得很 只輸給深愛的人
Ai sha de hen zhi shu gei shen ai de ren

那一個人帶著無畏的口吻 要一句可能
Na yi ge ren dai zhe wu wei de kou wen yao yi ju ke neng
想念的門通往萬劫不復的迷魂陣
Xiang nian de men tong wang wan jie bu fu de mi hun zhen
叫人心疼 叫人落魄又失魂 我都願意忍
Jiao ren xin teng jiao ren luo po you shi hun wo dou yuan yi ren
愛盲得很 傾湧而下了認真
Ai mang de hen qing yong er xia le ren zhen

你張開手 有溫柔來自雲層
Ni zhang kai shou you wen rou lai zi yun ceng

Source: https://www.lyricsasia.com/2019/07/yun-shang-de-sha-gua.html

@Vals Stor I'm so happy you and everyone here is still keeping this thread alive. I still havent moved on from this drama. I'm so happy it has a 8.2 rating yay!! Anyways, I found this vid today of AvenueX playing the qin for the ost of Love and Destiny. Its sound very relaxing. So I thought I'd share it with you guys. :wub:

25 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@BaiZiHua

Welcome back, you and a few other left. You and the other are one of the reason I join lol

the number is replies has surpassed the Pillow books and right behind TMOPB lol

Hello Love <3. Awws, Im so happy to hear from you and grateful one of the reason you joined was because of me. You made my day :blush:. The reason I left for a bit was because I went to visit kdrama land. I couldn't get Chang Chen out of my head so I tried to go look for something else to watch.

I watched Justice (2019) (7.5/10) a few weeks ago and a few days ago I finished Tunnel (2017) (7/10) because I heard they finally caught the Hwaseong killer after 30 years. But even though I was watching other kdrama's I always came back to re watched a few eps of L&D. I'm glad you're still here and that you still like L&D on Viki. Are you re watching it on Viki too?

30 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Does anyone know how did Hua Yan survive? I thought Hen Chi killed her. How was it that she’s able to go to the mortal realm?

She died and reincarnated. Then Jiu Chen said to Si Ming to write Hua Yan mortal fate. Si Ming had to make her a queen and make her husband "the king" love and be devoted only to her. He wanted her to live a good life. Si Ming said to Shi San that Jiu Chen might as well take his life (because usually king's have many wives).

2 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Hello Love <3. Awws, Im so happy to hear from you and grateful one of the reason you joined was because of me. You made my day :blush:. The reason I left for a bit was because I went to visit kdrama land. I couldn't get Chang Chen out of my head so I tried to go look for something else to watch.

I watched Justice (2019) (7.5/10) a few weeks ago and a few days ago I finished Tunnel (2017) (7/10) because I heard they finally caught the Hwaseong killer after 30 years. But even though I was watching other kdrama's I always came back to re watched a few eps of L&D. I'm glad you're still here and that you still like L&D on Viki. Are you re watching it on Viki too?

Oh my, Kdrama land is almost a one-way-ticket. I’m glad you find your way back to us lol

Viki episodes are my daily routine lol. I try to go there to leave comments so more viewers can comments too. I love reading other viewers comments and they always find something about the drama the other might have missed :tounge_xd:

10 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Oh my, Kdrama land is almost a one-way-ticket. I’m glad you find your way back to us lol

Viki episodes are my daily routine lol. I try to go there to leave comments so more viewers can comments too. I love reading other viewers comments and they always find something about the drama the other might have missed :tounge_xd:

I like reading comments about this drama too. I even go here & Douban a lot to read comments. Although, I have to use google translate and a lot is lost in translation. Still I love reading the comments because everyone still really loves this drama and so do I so its perfect. :wub::)

18 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

I remember Jiu Chen said to Si Ming to write Hua Yan mortal fate. Si Ming had to make her a queen and that her husband "the king" will only be devoted to her. Si Ming said to Shi San that Jiu Chen might as well take his life.

That part confused me. Does it mean after Hei chi killed her, she reincarnated or did he go back in time to change her fate to be queen. lol JC gave SiMing a headache with that task, it’s funny that Hua Yan remember SiMing as a god with a fish bowl lol

The producer said on Weibo that they are now trying their best to make this drama on TV. There is a high possibility it gets aired on TV at the end of this year or during Chinese New Year. If this wonderful drama will finally get aired on TV it will definately blow up.

11 hours ago, impoppies said:

Enjoyable show. More so at the beginning than at the end. I was hoping it would close with War’s death. To me, that would have made for a stronger ending.

Many of these gods seem rather spoiled, willful. Even War at times. 

His swoon factor though. By a country mile superior to everyone else.

I wish they would have cut down a bit on the comic relief.

I like the ending as it is/ after all the tribulations: they are together with a daughter. Just hoped for more OTP scenes.

why would you want to wish death of JC. His return is the fulfillment of his promise to LX after they made their vows

Has anyone seen this BTS?

https://youtu.be/-MuJ0XWlEy8

I especially like the second part, the interaction between Jiu Chen and Nian'er.

Spoiler

In that scene they have a conversation that happened in ep 60 when Jiu Chen met Nian'er. I don't know, but I like this version (with Chang Chen's real voice) better than in the drama. When he said that he was her father, the way he answered to Nian'er told you that he KNEW Nian'er was his and Ling Xi's :love: Insert fangirling here :lol:

Archived