[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

9 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Do you know what the questions on the poll will be or do we have to come up with suggestions?

We also need thread awards poll after this 2 polls to sort of wrap up everything with a fair well sending off. We could probably do that as side fun thing on next monday. 

Aside from that do we have any ideas what the first 2 polls will be about? I saw @CallieP campaigning for this

Hope they are open to suggestions. 

Here are my suggestions for the poll. 

1. Favourite scenes 

2. Who do you want to see appear in S2? T-LGxJTE or LJHXJTR alongside LGxJTE 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

1. Favourite scenes 

That sounds like a good idea but I disagree with the 1.favourite scene poll how about we do instead S2 poll all of it and not whether it happens or not poll but who we want to see appear on S2 alongside LGxJTE. 

The 2nd one is decent and kinda deserves a poll

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Time loop said:

That sounds like a good idea but I disagree with the 1.favourite scene poll how about we do instead S2 poll all of it and not whether it happens or not poll but who we want to see appear on S2 alongside LGxJTE. 

The 2nd one is decent and kinda deserves a poll

I guess my suggestions were just to bad 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, NoonaCaana said:

maybe all of you have realized and have been discussed on the previous page that June 22, 2022 is Wednesday B)

King's birthday :wub:

My detective's instinct seems dead now :dizzy:

Yes that is true on next Wednesday it's his birthday. I guess there is some sort of occasion on Wednesday in LMH thread

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Hikki said:

This must be the follow up to the scene where SJ lost his temper at the poor kids, and then got fired promptly after :P Those little terrors :phew:

I think this scene takes place much later perhaps 14 years alot. I recall SJ being fired in 2006 and this cut out scene seems like it's from 2020ish

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@AgentQuake  You bet your bottoms I would be hahahah!!!! However, I still was left wanting more scenes of the romance between JY and MSA to be shown though:bawling:!!! STUPID CCTV SLIGHT HAND TOUCH/NOTE PASSING :rage:

I mean how cute would it have been if JY became jealous and saw that some random guy was hitting on MSA....JY would snap that guy's neck real quick!!! HAHAH :naughty:

too many wish list. we need a spin off of this drama titled The unbreakable sword: eternal bodyguard

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Furthermore, when JTE/LG got back from the bamboo forest, they had been discussing which people who remembered the previous events besides JY were located inside the palace right now and  they both had arrived at the same conclusion at the same time that there was also Lady Noh. Hence why both of them shouted her name lol. Lady Noh always knows it all!  Prime example: ep 1 when she says, "Its all part of the plan, just wait and see" lol.

edited:

I used Papago to translate LG's dialogue during that scene and he says "You know what's going on then right?" to Lady Noh :joy: Gosh Netflix is sometimes the worst translator lol. No wonder people didn't get that Lady Noh knew and remembered everything lol.

Thank you for this.

Yeah.. In that case, the translation didn't relay the right message.

Even with their discussion at the palace, the translation went something like “who finds out next?” so I thought it was in relation to what happened in episode 5; her first time in the Kingdom.

Well in that case, Lady Noh can help them in their escapades and even sneak JTE into the palace from time to time:P:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Time loop said:

Do you know what the questions on the poll will be or do we have to come up with suggestions?

We also need thread awards poll after this 2 polls to sort of wrap up everything with a fair well sending off. We could probably do that as side fun thing on next monday. 

Aside from that do we have any ideas what the first 2 polls will be about? I saw @CallieP campaigning for this

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

1. Favourite scenes 

the content of the poll is being gathered by @ms_inquiry @Alice Wonderland and @CallieP

so far, I know @ms_inquiry is doing “what is the most beautiful/favorite scene of TKEM” and @CallieP put out “will there be a season 2 with LMH and KGE?” There was a list of options @Alice Wonderland put out (let me see if I can find it..here it is). We can actually condense the poll into 3 max questions or if we want to do most of options then we will end up having 1-2 poll each week. 

Spoiler

1. What are your fave episodes?

Ep 1, 2 and etc.

All episodes

2. Why is that?

it's super epic

It makes me so emotional

It's full of action

It's so heartbreaking

It's ...... (add more)

3. What are your fave scenes?

♡LG and TE meets for the first time in Gwanghamun

♡The moment LG proposed JTE as his queen

♡When LG and JTE rides on maximus and crosses the portal

♡ JTE pointed a gun to LG

♡ ES got all excited for getting some clothes

♡JTE excapes from the LR's gang

♡LG rides on maximus

♡LG lifted up onto to his maximus

♡LG swings his swords to fight LR's army

♡LG saves his young self in the night treason

♡LR got beheaded to death

♡inconsiderate scenes, LOL

♡JTE's confession

♡LG's confession

♡PPL Chicken dates

♡Hospital bed scene

♡Spoon-feeding lovey dovey

♡JTE saves Kang Shin Jae From the bully

♡Lee Ji Hun is back

♡ Every time LeeEul couple hugs each other tight

♡ all of OTP moments

♡ .........

4. What scenes do you dislike?

The parliament politic scenes

The chief backstory

5. What makes you feel so excited watching TKEM?

Unpredictable plot

Amazing cinematography

Beautiful OST

6. What makes you feels so hard in watching TKEM?

Bad editing

Random sequences of scenes

Too many flasback

Heavy stuffs like science and math

Time travelling inconsistent rules

Unclear timeline

7. Is the ending satisfying?

Yes, it is. 

No, it's not.

Half and half

8. Overall, how do you feel about TKEM?

Mind blowing in each episodes!

Awesome and perfect!

9. Do you expect for Season 2?

Absolutely yes!

No, it's enough.

We are open to suggestions. However, we can only have 3 questions max per poll that’s why i ask to keep it to 3 questions. If we have more than that, it was suggested by the moderator who helped me put the previous polls together that we can have 1-2 quiz each week. But I wasn’t sure how active we all may still be that’s why I said I wasn’t sure about having 1-2 quiz each week.

However, if the majority or more of us actually want to do more polls than once, as long as this thread is active and going, we can do polls.

Right now there is no poll because we are still working on putting it together ;)

@ms_inquiry are you still working on your content for the favorite beautiful moments/scenes? 

@Time loop what do you mean by thread awards poll? 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

the content of the poll is being gathered by @ms_inquiry @Alice Wonderland and @CallieP

so far, I know @ms_inquiry is doing “what is the most beautiful/favorite scene of TKEM” and @CallieP put out “will there be a season 2 with LMH and KGE?” There was a list of options @Alice Wonderland put out (let me see if I can find it..here it is). We can actually condense the poll into 3 max questions or if we want to do most of options then we will end up having 1-2 poll each week. 

Hide contents

1. What are your fave episodes?

Ep 1, 2 and etc.

All episodes

2. Why is that?

it's super epic

It makes me so emotional

It's full of action

It's so heartbreaking

It's ...... (add more)

3. What are your fave scenes?

♡LG and TE meets for the first time in Gwanghamun

♡The moment LG proposed JTE as his queen

♡When LG and JTE rides on maximus and crosses the portal

♡ JTE pointed a gun to LG

♡ ES got all excited for getting some clothes

♡JTE excapes from the LR's gang

♡LG rides on maximus

♡LG lifted up onto to his maximus

♡LG swings his swords to fight LR's army

♡LG saves his young self in the night treason

♡LR got beheaded to death

♡inconsiderate scenes, LOL

♡JTE's confession

♡LG's confession

♡PPL Chicken dates

♡Hospital bed scene

♡Spoon-feeding lovey dovey

♡JTE saves Kang Shin Jae From the bully

♡Lee Ji Hun is back

♡ Every time LeeEul couple hugs each other tight

♡ all of OTP moments

♡ .........

4. What scenes do you dislike?

The parliament politic scenes

The chief backstory

5. What makes you feel so excited watching TKEM?

Unpredictable plot

Amazing cinematography

Beautiful OST

6. What makes you feels so hard in watching TKEM?

Bad editing

Random sequences of scenes

Too many flasback

Heavy stuffs like science and math

Time travelling inconsistent rules

Unclear timeline

7. Is the ending satisfying?

Yes, it is. 

No, it's not.

Half and half

8. Overall, how do you feel about TKEM?

Mind blowing in each episodes!

Awesome and perfect!

9. Do you expect for Season 2?

Absolutely yes!

No, it's enough.

we can only have 3 questions max per poll that’s why i ask to keep it to 3 questions. If we have more than that, it was suggested by the moderator who helped me put the previous polls together that we can have 1-2 quiz each week. But I wasn’t sure how active we all may still be that’s why I said I wasn’t sure about having 1-2 quiz each week.

However, if the majority or more of us actually want to do more polls than once, as long as this thread is active and going, we can do polls.

Right now there is no poll because we are still working on putting it together ;)

@ms_inquiry are you still working on your content for the favorite beautiful moments/scenes? 

@Time loop what do you mean by thread awards poll? 

Could we change the number 9 into instead who do you want to see feature on S2 as the rival of LG/JTE or side character then you give options for T-LG/LJH JTR and other versions of JTE?

• Like 3

I had the expensive navy scene, the expensive oxford rowing scene, the expensive New Year horseback LG/LR confront scene, the expensive scene in a the dramatic fight/rescue with "she's the future Queen of Kingdom of Corea" (said with sarcasm in a low mocking tone) and what did I get for the ENDING SCENE - a MEH scene. What, KES,  you ran out of steam, budget? WHAT? You ran out of diamond buttons to sell that all I get were costume changes. You need to be schooled in anti-climax scene (sexual or not!). You gave me a McLaren in the beginning and on our 16th anniversary you gave me a  Geely. I shall hunt you down!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2