[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

26 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

hahahha i'm sure we do! There's one more scene that i've always been curious off. When JY first met MSA and he asked to look at the photos. There were photos of him and then he gave her his email address to send the photos over (which later served no other purpose in the drama other than that one LR shot). Was that an excuse to give her his contact? :joy:

I have one question and part of the drama that I may have missed details on. Was MSA not already working with JY in the palace when he gave her his email or did she get hired later because I thought they were colleagues since the beginning but perhaps they didn't know each other on personal level but still collegues and worked in the same place?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I have one question and part of the drama that I may have missed details on. Was MSA not already working with JY in the palace when he gave her his email or did she get hired later because I thought they were colleagues since the beginning but perhaps they didn't know each other on personal level but still collegues and worked in the same place?

She got hired later when she  met Lady Noh for final interview. She has  been applying for that position for four years before she got called for interview

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

So true...

The whole episode and the ending are more than I expected, because I didnt expect anything.

WDH is the second lead, so Im glad for that one scene between Yeong and SA. :):rolleyes:

WDH has been casted in new drama i hope she joins that drama and so that they can continue from where they left off 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Goong_admirer said:

She got hired later when she  met Lady Noh for final interview. She has  been applying for that position for four years before she got called for interview

Now I see because I remember her speaking with Lady Nuh and thats how she got the work but do you think dating in the palace is somehow forbidden because we saw Lady Nuh come out to the hall and suspicious when they touched hands? While LG is definitely happy for them but Lady Nuh is the only issue 

• Like 2

I've been replaying the OST Gravity with the TKEM clips from morning until now.. Arghhh.... I'm addicted to this song now. 

Usually by the end of my favourite drama, I'll stuck with the OST for days until I can move on to a new song. Moreover, with the technology nowadays driving is much more fun. Android player in the car... While listening to the song from playlist or youtube....traffic jammed is much more enjoyable...lol. Dont rush, listen to some music or video clips! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, an-naum said:

I've been replaying the OST Gravity with the TKEM clips from morning until now.. Arghhh.... I'm addicted to this song now. 

Usually by the end of my favourite drama, I'll stuck with the OST for days until I can move on to a new song. Moreover, with the technology nowadays driving is much more fun. Android player in the car... While listening to the song from playlist or youtube....traffic jammed is much more enjoyable...lol. Dont rush, listen to some music or video clips! 

What about this one... Gravity is special I have also been listening to it recently

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Weirdly enough I found myself obsessed with a Fan-MV and I have been watching it repeatedly on Youtube.

I like Orbit more then gravity but I also loved gravity because it was playing in the background to my favourite scene

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Weirdly enough I found myself obsessed with a Fan-MV and I have been watching it repeatedly on Youtube.

I like Orbit more then gravity but I also loved gravity because it was playing in the background to my favourite scene

There are so many of them nowadays but you can find some good once amongst them sometimes 

• Like 3

On 6/14/2020 at 11:34 AM, Heilo said:

Is Cheese in the trap good can anyone recommend whether I should also try it out for KGE

I like it a lot!

Cried and laughed a lot.

Breaks my heart whenever KGE cries.

But 

Spoiler

The ending sucks big time!!!!!!!!! :angry:

@Alice Wonderland @YongZura⁷

Yes.. That ending.. :angry:

I cried so much every episode and especially in the last episode and then with that ending...

I'm super duper upset!!!

Aargh!!!!!!

And this is the first time I wanted KGE to have both guys! LOL

And with TKEM, that is how I determined that KGE has the most hugs and kisses scenes in TKEM.

It's just so cute and endearing!

@Geolyvseven

my most repeated scene will be the epic rescue scene.

The most curse scene will be the security footage room as I keep screaming "GET BACK INSIDE THERE!"

Lol

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I like it a lot!

Cried and laughed a lot.

Breaks my heart whenever KGE cries.

But 

Hide contents

The ending sucks big time!!!!!!!!! :angry:

@Alice Wonderland

Yes.. That ending.. :angry:

I cried so much every episode and especially in the last episode and then with that ending...

I'm super duper upset!!!

Aargh!!!!!!

And this is the first time I wanted KGE to have both guys! LOL

I like the ending though....the email which was opened indicated that they would be together...and yeah...i wanted KGE to get both ML leads. She got chemistry with both of them....

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Now I see because I remember her speaking with Lady Nuh and thats how she got the work but do you think dating in the palace is somehow forbidden because we saw Lady Nuh come out to the hall and suspicious when they touched hands? While LG is definitely happy for them but Lady Nuh is the only issue 

Probably implied as such bcos lady noh was called interrupter by JTE.hahaha.. 

I remember when MSA was hired, Lady Noh explained thatbshe followed her fanfic story written by Jogon Jogon nim (as in Jo (yeong, lee) gon). I think she must have long written their bromance story as that alias.:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@Geolyvseven

my most repeated scene will be the epic rescue scene.

The most curse scene will be the security footage room as I keep screaming "GET BACK INSIDE THERE!"

Lol

Security footage room? You mean the kissing scene in the CCTV room? I thought that was good scene unless you ofcourse mean another scene? But that scene was hot.:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

I like the ending though....the email which was opened indicated that they would be together...and yeah...i wanted KGE to get both ML leads. She got chemistry with both of them....

Haha. KGE getting both guys in CITT would have been a bad ending tho from neutral perspective. I wanted her lowkey to end up with 2nd lead in CITT 

• Like 3

Thinking about Season 2 possible scenarios. We know Yoyo boy entrusted flute to LG as the right and just king so perhaps he could use LG to fix other worlds e.g. get rid of tyrant LG in the other universe and this time Prince Buyeong takes over or a good LR. :lol:

If LG fights tyrant LG, we will see villain LG killed by our prince charming LG? Huhuhu! So we get our wish to see LMH act as a villain.

Go to other worlds to save them from a pandemic.  Like Avengers?? Protect the worlds?  Or we can see a simpleton LG rescued from bullies from our prince charming. He can act dual roles. Help JTR  meet LG in that world. I dunno, some ideas.  Or LG in that world falls in love with PM who is a doctor in that world. So many possibilities.

I was just watching episode 1 again, the night of the treason. It is so obvious now that the savior was definitely LMH, CH vibe. Why did I not catch it then I was such a fan of CH.  Furthermore, after comparing Episode 1 and Episode 14. I can see that it was one savior and where the confusion came that there might be more than one savior.   I saw  pictures of  shoe with red line and shoe completely black in some of the posts but watching episode 1 again, I could not see the shoe with the red line only the completely black shoes. But maybe my eyesight is bad. It was not clear enough to see a red line on the black shoe. Those who could make out LMH's eyes above the mask. Kudos.  Now that I know it was LMH , I can see it is his eyes and nose.  :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2