And not ES plssssssssssss.  

Edit edit:

The ending!!!!!!!!!! :love:

What an ending to torture us!!!!

source.gif

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

"Please don't cry" ..... she's crying already....

JTE's overwhelmed seeing the King 

I don't understand anything they say, but I am so happy with the episode today. I hope you are too, chinggus. Waiting for Netflix to upload ep6 with sub. 

• Like 8

daebak what an intense episode..they gave us forehead kiss then the next minute brought us to the war and wrap up with an emotional happy ending.....how are we going to wait another week  !! :bawling:

• Like 9

Just now, simplebeauty08 said:

I don't understand anything they say, but I am so happy with the episode today. I hope you are too, chinggus. Waiting for Netflix to upload ep6 with sub. 

I can’t understand a single thing they said too but I know today’s episode was good! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Aleenaaa said:

I LOVED THE EPISODE. JTE is finally in love!! That hug!!!:heart:

Also in next episode ES and JY will come face to face with each other. Can't wait!!!!

Right?! Our girl is finally on board! Now we can sail!!! :lol:

Cannot wait until JY meets ES. Though I must say, I think I favor ES lol. He’s hilarious and has so much more character. I also like how he’s a trouble maker with the king lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, penjara hutan said:

HAHAHA GOT WORST RATING IN THIS WEEKS

and why does that make you happy? find better things to do in your life.. you only live once. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Okay. Maybe the controversial tree is JTE SEEDS that she let it fall to the ground in between the portal. Just my guess. Sorry for bad English 

I agree. Maybe it is that tree that we see in the intro. One thing I learned from watching this drama is to know that every single scene matters. This makes me think of a sad ending for our couple though. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Aleenaaa said:

This scene is so powerful. Even though I don't understand a thing they say, thru their eyes and actions, they were able to portray how much they miss each other. JTE is finally on board of the ship! 

On another note, the evil uncle is sooo scary. His calm demeanor makes him look even scarier. I am scared for our main couple and their friends. 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

@Heretorant Same! I literally jumped when we got a little glimpse of ES today. 

Watching LG handling ES and JY at the same time will be super fun :lol:

LR has pictures of JTE as well! We got Luna in the next episode. So much to look forward to!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1