[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Omo. Next week’s episode will be more exciting to watch! I got so emotional about the self portrait painting scene and felt that it will be a sad ending for them. I just wish JTE and LG will have a child together and she will show that the tree represents their love between worlds apart. But i am not losing hope for a happy ending. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I think a lot of people were confused at this part due to the transition. It is the path between the two worlds. That scene was supposed to be a flashback but the editor did a horrible job. 

———————————————————

So it happened while they were crossing the portal, not after? Talk about sloppy editing... :cry:

• Like 4

This is called teasing, Lee Gon! NOT ACCEPTABLE! Look at JTE, her heart almost dropped.  :lol:

15884282251588428214.gif

@Ameera Ali sorry, I borrowed your gif :D

———————————————

I don’t expect things to slow down anytime soon. Everything is falling into place. Doppelgängers will meet each other, Luna will appear and LR has feast his eyes on our favorite characters! :scream:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, Aleenaaa said:

@Heretorant Same! I literally jumped when we got a little glimpse of ES today. P

Watching LG handing ES and JY at the same time will be super fun :lol:

LR has pictures of JTE as well! We got Luna in the next episode. So much to look forward to!

LR is checking the area and the people living around the cafe ..It gave goosebumps.

There's possibility since both SJ and JTE's are handling the case related to him.

So now we're able to see both of them LR and LG are affected whenever there's lightning. But LR doesn't show that much pain ...

Waiting for Luna to reveal herself next week...

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, Aleenaaa said:

@Heretorant Same! I literally jumped when we got a little glimpse of ES today. P

Watching LG handing ES and JY at the same time will be super fun :lol:

LR has pictures of JTE as well! We got Luna in the next episode. So much to look forward to!

Yes yes yes I am waiting for Luna 

55 minutes ago, Cara said:

LUNA will join the plot starting next week..so excited!

Me too 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

It has been a long time i did not visit this any forum. The King Eternal Monarch makes me come back and i love to be in this forum again as we all share our thought and insightful information. LMH and KGE are lovely couples and looks good being a couple. In fact, this drama made me a bit confused at start,  because it involves two different worlds at the same time. It is very interesting and awesome. I like it.  

• Like 11
  • Love 6

Ep 6 is so good, thrilling, suspense and cute.:heart:

I'm very happy that JTE is almost glassy, lost her soul when she returned to her world, even though she continues to work for her.

Only two days with LG, in the unfamiliar world, having no relationship with her except Lee Gon, none of her past, but it made her feel a little insipidity, even reduce her feeling of attachment to colleagues who have worked together for many years. 

The image of her returning home and hugging her father, it was just strengthening her empty mind in the meantime.

• Like 12
  • Love 3

I’m watching it now with subtitles and I just couldn’t help commenting on PM’s secretary’s? comment in the opening scene. 

“Men usually do this when their girlfriends miss the last train or bus.” 

How does he know the king so well? And when did men start doing that? :lol::lol::lol: 

This guy is low key hilarious and he’s definitely not fit to be the PM’s secretary. He’s clueless and unknowingly takes jabs at PM all the time. I love when he’s around her because he makes her scenes enjoyable :lol:

@deabakdrama welcome! Join in on the fun :). I can’t promise we, here, are not on an emotionally rollercoaster ride though. We’ll spazz one moment and move 5 pages along over a forehead touch then next thing you know, we’re all crying over the long wait until Friday :lol: but we do have fun regardless and love discussing theories. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

3 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

I love this episode. Period. 

ps. 

But I really hate the fact that I have to wait for next week. 

:ph34r:

Count me in! It was so good :bawling:

The wait is going to be torture! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

It was you and me who discussed it yesterday right? We predicted the ID will disappear and it did :scream:

Did it disappear? I thought Lady Noh found it and gave it to JY to find out as much as he could about her .... wait a sec, how long ago was that? :unsure:

• Like 7

I watched the show live this morning, and I was so confused. TE is in LG's world and then all of a sudden she's back to her world? The writer made such a big deal about crossing the worlds and now she's back? How was she able to go back?

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, hell59 said:

I watched the show live this morning, and I was so confused. TE is in LG's world and then all of a sudden she's back to her world? The writer made such a big deal about crossing the worlds and now she's back? How was she able to go back?

It shows later that Lee Gon took her back. I think the problem here is not understanding what they’re saying. Things always become clear when I watch it with subtitles. I assumed their conversation right before she went back to Korea was about parting ways so it didn’t seem out of place. :D

• Like 9