[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

After watching ep 492 with subtitle, aside from direct interaction in the begining and the end, actually there are several sweet and thoughtful gestures between Somin and JK.

First round

1. When Somin commented on KS's look like squid tentacle, from the angle she tilted her head, I believe she talked to JK.

2. JK gave small nodded and smiled when Somin managed to do proper somersault. He still payed attention to Somin though it was JH's turn. 

Third round

3. JK cleverly promoted Somin's book when Haha told the story about SC's called him after the MUD filmed episode

4. When SJ got switch card, JK said "I hope you pick me or Somin".

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Doesn't it seem weird that he promotes her book so much on the show but never mentioned it on Insta? And he is someone who promotes his dongsaengs' work on his IG (atleast I remember seeing a post for LKS's movie).I don't think he even liked her post about the book. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Doesn't it seem weird that he promotes her book so much on the show but never mentioned it on Insta? And he is someone who promotes his dongsaengs' work on his IG (atleast I remember seeing a post for LKS's movie).I don't think he even liked her post about the book. 

I think if he promote her book via Instagram, maybe jihyo and spartace fans will spam his account asking why he never promote song jihyo's movie?

Maybe he want to avoid fan war or toxic comments considering it happen before when he posted a group pic with somin and maknaes in his acct?

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

he stopped a long time ago

• Like 3

So Who is the owner of the eyeliner LKS found in KJK's car is still a mystery. Last week some posters here had a theory that the eyeliner,  as well as JSM's pic found in JSJ's car were related to the game. That it might have been put in there by the staff to frame them. But turned out it wasn't. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jasjas said:

I think if he promote her book via Instagram, maybe jihyo and spartace fans will spam his account asking why he never promote song jihyo's movie?

Maybe he want to avoid fan war or toxic comments considering it happen before when he posted a group pic with somin and maknaes in his acct?

I would think that he just doesn't want to deal with the toxic comments from the toxic fans. As it is, his fans are all very tired of spartace fans turning every moment into a loveline moment, I would think that he himself might have already reached his limit.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

You can tell he has gotten fed up with spartace turning everything into a loveline moment that he doesn’t even react or be near Jihyo anymore. It’s sad because it seems like that’s the only way he could think of to get the fans to stop shipping him with her. Both him and Jihyo straight up saying they don’t like each other in that way didn’t work so now it seems like he has gone as far as to stop any interaction between them on camera.

• Like 5

For those of you wonder why jong kook stopped posting her IG about her book versus promoting her book in RM. 

first of all, their love life whether together or not, is very private and very precious to them. The way they put in front could be totally different from their real life. 

there could be many reason he didn’t promote her book in IG. Somin released her book in mid December. She quietly released the book and promote it through IG without any help from her agency. She goes for word of mouth, meeting her friends and have them check out her book, and her friends posting it for her too. I don’t think jong kook has read her book. And also he sort of stopped commenting her IG after onion heart. kneitzens commented him not to be jealous and ask him to be strong. Jaesuk made marriage joke. I think he decided to lay it off or got very busy with his solo concert or etc.

i think jong kook decided to help somin to promote her book because her book signing got cancelled, she was ill for several days, and also the two are very close already. Sometimes when the two are close, you don’t need to comment or communicate through IG if necessary. He probably didn’t want to trigger kookmin chemistry in front of netizens while promoting chanmin loveline. I think it is about giving the right way to promote his friend that he read it and enjoyed it to tease her. It makes it more authentic way of sharing and reaching out to his fans to read her book. It goes same how he shared that he liked her song after listening to it. It makes it more real that he is promoting from his heart and judgment. If he doesn’t like or or etc, he wouldn’t say or promote. Probably let others promote for her. I think it is the kind of person he is. Somin seems to be a very special person to him with this kind of timing. It is just more than just fun and crazy somin, but her sense of mind and soul are even more beautiful and interesting that her inner beauty is even more attractive. He does it very smooth way from his kind heart. 

here is funny thought why he decided to promote on TV. The audience is different. Older generation do not check IG or even own IG account. They all can watch tv. That includes somin and jong kook’s older relatives and friends. It seems like he speaking to older audience or more in general. IG exposure is mostly netizens. I just felt that jong kook already share his affection and tease towards somin in IG. And finally he did it for somin on TV for broader audience. He is probably thinking ahead while promise to promote chanmin for Rm, somin, and sechan. He probably wanted to continue keeping kookmin more natural and keep it private. Also at the same time to support somin or show his affection or move to have her parents to ask for his number too. Hehe. If he wants to help to promote somin and chanmin, it is not so hard to help or guide sechan to promote the book. Or he will promote somin’s book with sechan. Sechan is really quiet there. Kookmin wasn’t all about consistency. It is unpredictable and natural and secretive with affection and warmth.  

If you spend a lot of time with a person in person, you don’t tend to comment each other IG too often. the two are very close already. I find it cute when jong kook said he talked to haha and sechan about somin throughout the shoot. Of course they had to promote chanmin. But sechan knows somin well, and haha talked to somin a lot about love. Jong kook in equation is strange but cute. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, YellowDress said:

Lol I found it weird too but it's safer for him to promote it on the show which he does solely without any hesitation. He already has a picture of him taking a picture of her on his Instagram. Unless he wants everyone thinking there is really something going on, him promoting her book innocently can easily be misinterpreted by some people. I am talking about me here, I am some people:lol:. Because till today, I still don't understand why he shamelessly lied he wasn't taking her picture on that Instagram post when he obviously was lol. So him promoting her book on Instagram will just make them official for me in my head, idc what anyone says lol.

Jongkook promotes Somin in general not just her book, he's like her manager. Bringing her to his concert to sing her song, calling her on his show, sending a coffee truck for a one episode drama she filmed, and now making sure everyone constantly remembers she has a book out. Since I'm not sure of their relationship status I can't say anything about that but their friendship is the purest thing ever:wub:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Your posts always make me laugh @Rida Live, thanks a lot ! :D

He was teasing her when he said he was taking LKS's picture, and I loved it. He likes to tease her and she takes it in the right way and sometimes teases him back. Been happening since her first guesting on RM. 

Anyway, I feel JSM and the others are really lucky to have KJK as a hyung/oppa. Such a supportive guy.

On a side note, how I wish there was a global tour project now (definitely not a safe option now) and send off jsm with haha, kjk and kwang soo. Lol. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, wanderlustanna said:

They really ain't stopping anytime soon, are they? <_< 2 weeks ago they uploaded JK X Jihyo compilation videos and a week after that it was JK X Jinyoung. 

I think they are just uploading such videos for views.

And honestly, with the joint CF now, it makes no sense for them to kill the loveline completely. They'll probably just force it less.

Also, Korean netizens are beginning to notice Somin and Jongkook's chemistry more. All the comments in their penalty video, were mostly about their chemistry.  

BTW, I went through the comments and they are borderline crazy. It's so reminiscent to the old days when mc was at its peak and everyone was convinced that Gary and Jihyo were dating.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

BTW, I went through the comments and they are borderline crazy. It's so reminiscent to the old days when mc was at its peak and everyone was convinced that Gary and Jihyo were dating.

May I know which chemistry that reminiscense to the old days that you refer here? JK and Somin?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

I think they are just uploading such videos for views.

And honestly, with the joint CF now, it makes no sense for them to kill the loveline completely. They'll probably just force it less.

Also, Korean netizens are beginning to notice Somin and Jongkook's chemistry more. All the comments in their penalty video, were mostly about their chemistry.  

i am also worried about mc repeating with the growing fandom and the joint CF. 

international jsm fans know her enough to know this is part of her loveline character but rm has young fans in korea who seem to fall for the lovelines.

i also worry that it might be harder for them than mc in some ways because they regularly meet outside the show and the talk about marriage has also come up between them. 

i pray the best happens for jsm. wonder what she will talk about during the radio interview. she is most probably going to be asked about her loveline.

• Like 4