[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/broadcasting-station-pds-seeking-methods-to-continue-filming-with-as-minimal-staff-as-possible-coronavirus-cases-reach-2931-in-korea

Since the COVID-19 is getting more worrisome in Korea, there is a possibility for variety shows to halt filming. May God protect everyone from this contagious virus. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/broadcasting-station-pds-seeking-methods-to-continue-filming-with-as-minimal-staff-as-possible-coronavirus-cases-reach-2931-in-korea

Since the COVID-19 is getting more serious in Korea, there is a possibility for variety shows to halt filming. May God protect everyone from this contagious virus. 

I wouldnt be surprised. But I think they need to keep filming because it is when people are at home tuning their TV. The reruns will be there with news. 

However, they could plan and monitor everyone with utmost scrutiny. They probably will continue filming indoors and with minimal contact. Or they have to come up with ways to contact each other like FaceTime or Skype. Then edit together to minimise contact as much as possible. They may still have filming left for following week that we may not miss much of Kwangsoo's absence. 

Yep, they will have to halt the filming but I dont know if they can do it for a long time. They will need to be creative with their games and etc. 

It may hurt 2D1N because they mostly require to travel. For RM, they can move the concept into indoors or make a game out of it. They will need long brainstorming session to create something fun to do indoor while others are trying to control the outbreak as much as possible. 

Coronavirus got worse in Korea because one person was infected attend church with large amount of people. That place is also part of the very populated place in Korea. 

I wish them all healthy and safe as much as  possible. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wanderlustanna said:

That was pretty smooth eh? Notice how he looked down before their hand touched? This probably didn't mean anything but still, I just couldn't help it. :wub:

He already looked down so he knows that her hand is there. So why touchy touchy :D:wub: :ph34r: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@wanderlustanna One more one more. I don't know how to make GIF. Tears of Yondu episode (ep 488 I think) At the very end, after they discussed the punishment for KS, he turned his body towards the lady and sneak a peek on her (1:24:05). Oh, I love this kind of secret actions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@wanderlustanna One more one more. I don't know how to make GIF. Tears of Yondu episode (ep 488 I think) At the very end, after they discussed the punishment for KS, he turned his body towards the lady and sneak a peek on her (1:24:05). Oh, I love this kind of secret actions.

this?

https://imgur.com/kUJbj0AkUJbj0A.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

always together :wub:

Hmmm the PD's subs in the second picture says "Kookmin siblings tiki taka" then the ㅎㅎ (for lol?) and heart emoji. 

Haven't watched the ep, I wonder what the tiki taka (like in football/soccer) was about lol

Also, @ashima mahajan please don't quote images thanks! We got in trouble with the moderators before for doing this. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@minahnoona Tiki taka is like a back and forth since kjk made fun of her she hit back and called him a young radish kimchi(?)

@YellowDress Yeah, at the end when they both had to do the punishment jihyo promoted her movie and afterward kjk said “(her book title) fighting!” and they did a sort of pil chok cross type of thing 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4