[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 minute ago, ashima mahajan said:

Sorry for that i am new to it i dont know how to reply the conversations. Next time it will not happen. I will delete that.

No worries, and thanks for taking note :)

just delete any pictures if you see them in the quote box when you reply ^^ 

happy to see our kookmin community growing! 

• Like 5

The captions put 'kookmin siblings' but phew! That chemistry during the tiki taka was so not sibling-like. 

12 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@minahnoona Tiki taka is like a back and forth since kjk made fun of her she hit back and called him a young radish kimchi(?)

Bachelor Kimchi lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@minahnoona Tiki taka is like a back and forth since kjk made fun of her she hit back and called him a young radish kimchi(?)

@YellowDress Yeah, at the end when they both had to do the punishment jihyo promoted her movie and afterward kjk said “(her book title) fighting!” and they did a sort of pil chok cross type of thing 

Thanks, I was wondering what the kimchi caption was about LOL.

Will wait to watch the ep with subs when they're out ^^

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Can anyone please translate their back and forth in the beginning? I know somin said she's good at bowling but I don't know what kjk said to her after that or what she replied.

They were so cute receiving the penalty together. I'm starting to think kjk took part in the writing and publishing of Somin's book. No one rides harder for it than him:lol:. He has mentioned her book more times than even her on the show.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

They were so cute receiving the penalty together. I'm starting to think kjk took part in the writing and publishing of Somin's book. No one rides harder for it than him:lol:. He has mentioned her book more times than even her on the show.

He's promoting it better than her agency :phew:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

51 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

The captions put 'kookmin siblings' but phew! That chemistry during the tiki taka was so not sibling-like. 

So tiki taka means bickering of sorts? I'm excited to see this ! 

Anyone saw the whole episode ? How was it ?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

but... jsm has her bag just before

tkAOUR4.png

Yeah I just rewatched the scene to double check and I saw that she was holding her own sling bag, I think it was her hat though. I'm confused :crazy:

• Like 3

@Rida Live Somin was talking about how good at bowling she is and saying how she got 100 which is 백(baek) in Korean and kjk shot back and said “you’re just an idiot, aren’t you?” (넌 그냥 백치 아니냐?) which somin replied “oh? Oppa then you’re bachelor kimchi”. (kukumarq said it was bachelor kimchi). 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

52 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Can anyone please translate their back and forth in the beginning? I know somin said she's good at bowling but I don't know what kjk said to her after that or what she replied.

not sure but from the articles, seems like kookmin were having their own wordplay game.  seems like jsm said she is good at bowling and can hit a 100 (baek). kjk then punned on baek and said she is in fact a baegchi which means an idiot. she continued the game saying if so, he was "총각 김치" chong-gag gimchi (bachelor kimchi) going for the similarity of the sounds in baegchi and kimchi?

it just sounds spontaneous and natural, perhaps something they always do.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

not sure but from the articles, seems like kookmin were having their own wordplay game.  seems like jsm said she is good at bowling and can hit a 100 (baek). kjk then punned on baek and said she is in fact a baegchi which means an idiot. she continued the game saying if so, he was "총각 김치" chong-gag gimchi (bachelor kimchi) going for the similarity of the sounds in baegchi and kimchi?

His smile after she said it  :wub:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Same wavelength of wittiness :wub: they compliment each other indeed.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, VanillaIcecream said:

Same wavelength of wittiness :wub: they compliment each other indeed.

yes, wonder if that also includes jsm punning on the kim in 'kimchi' as in chong-gag kimsshi? (bachelor kim?) worthy of a poet!

kjk also likes word puns a lot. even a few episodes back, the joke he made on jsj was a pun. sadly, the subs don't do justice to their word play. jsm being so good at writing has been a fascination for kjk. remember how interested he used to be whenever she brought her christmas cards or letters? one time when jsj interrupted her as she was explaining, he asked him to shut up so that she could continue.

i think he is really proud of her poetry. it was cute how he made the penalty moment into a  promotional moment for her book. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2