[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

50 minutes ago, VanillaIcecream said:

Does anyone here can read hangul? I just want to make sure. Does this article listed JongKook and SoMin as a Loveline in RM?

IAq3tEs_d.jpg

This is the link of the article.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/047/0002258053

Though this article is full of hates because of the previous joke about the affair. I am just wondering why they listed JK and Somin as a Loveline in RM? :blink: or same with us? the journalist can just simply see the chemistry between kookmin and thought them as a LL in RunningMan

Honestly, not even the first time netizens and reporters have complained about how the show tends to resort to lovelines for cheap views. When MC was on its last legs, and when the show was trying to push the SpartAce loveline, reporters called the show out on it. 

The show will never learn, or should I say that SBS will never learn instead? Hopefully, the show stops all the lovelines, including the Sechan and Somin one. And if Jong Kook and Somin want to date each other, let them do so without tattling on them, or making them into a loveline. Just let them be.

• Like 9

The article really called them out. 

This is a more in detail translation of that part of the article,

“First of all we have to point out the running man’s own problem of creating lovelines  between the members for fun. In the first place, Gary and Jihyo’s loveline was changed to Jihyo and Jong kook, Jong kook and Somin, and recently newly joined Sechan and somin love line was established. Jong kook set fire to the triangular relationship that adds jsj to it.

But at this point I have a question. What is the identity of the “fun” they emphasize so much, and who is it for? Many running man viewers have long questioned the excessive love line, and this time they are expressing strong dissatisfaction with the “banned” love line (forbidden couple). At the end of the day, the problem is the old-fashioned thinking between male cast members who find such a prank funny and the production staff, whose male counter parts hold the majority”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I'm really curious as to what Jongkook was saying to Sechan when he brought out the tights, he looked a little annoyed...... interesting. 

Is he worked up that he brought something quite personal of Somin , sounds like his mic was muted when he was talking aswell......suspicious.  Once again Sechan finds himself in a sticky situation and has to defend/explain himself to Jongkook.:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Just now, PhoenixEmeralda said:

“First of all we have to point out the running man’s own problem of creating lovelines  between the members for fun. In the first place, Gary and Jihyo’s loveline was changed to Jihyo and Jong kook, Jong kook and Somin, and recently newly joined Sechan and somin love line was established. Jong kook set fire to the triangular relationship that adds jsj to it.

But at this point I have a question. What is the identity of the “fun” they emphasize so much, and who is it for? Many running man viewers have long questioned the excessive love line, and this time they are expressing strong dissatisfaction with the “banned” live line (forbidden couple). At the end of the day, the problem is the old-fashioned thinking between male cast members who find such a prank funny and the production staff, whose male counter parts hold the majority”

This is frustrating really, Kookmin is anything but a loveline, the reporter is clearly not a regular viewer of RM and they just threw Somin and Jongkook into the mix to emphasis their point. But why at the expense of them?, yes it's true that running man heavily uses lovelines but making inaccurate claims as of such really creates a mess. I really hope that they don't see it and causes a rift between them, the same way that Jongkook stopped commenting on Somin's insta post after he was called out for it, I'm scared that it will have that same affect. This is the reason why I literally never wanted Kookmin to get any attention or be recognised as a "loveline", the essence of their relationship is that it's not forced, I mean most of their interactions that led to me even shipping them was off screen.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

But at this point I have a question. What is the identity of the “fun” they emphasize so much, and who is it for? Many running man viewers have long questioned the excessive love line, and this time they are expressing strong dissatisfaction with the “banned” love line (forbidden couple). At the end of the day, the problem is the old-fashioned thinking between male cast members who find such a prank funny and the production staff, whose male counter parts hold the majority”

They really did call them out. Harsh but needed. Lol I don't know much detail to go as far as blaming the male members and crew but the concept of lovelines on RM need to be put on a leash and it goes from 'fun' to repetitive and cringy so fast. Which is why I'm still trying to see if they will keep up with the Chanmin loveline despite all this backlash.

Yjs has brought up kookmin thrice, not as loveline candidates or potentials but mostly questions their actual relationship but then again it's like how they say whatever you see on camera is for the show so some people might take it as them trying to set up a loveline. But if they think so, their time line is wrong tho, because Chanmin was a loveline before yjs started randomly bringing up kookmin so aren't they the original love triangle or it's so obvious they weren't even intended to be a love triangle by the PD or writers but a certain person couldn't just help himself.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

To this, I agree wholeheartedly. Why does Yoo Jae Suk feel that Running Man needs a loveline? Was it to re-create the success that was Jong Kook - Eun Hye who were the variety original loveline, or does he think that the ex-monday couple shippers might lap up the Sechan-Somin loveline if they forced it?

They tried to force Jong Kook with Soo Ae right around the time Monday Couple was already pretty non-existent. It became such an awkward situation where he had to constantly defend himself whenever Yoo Jae Suk forced the narrative that Jong Kook had a one-sided crush on her. 

And then, they tried to force him with Jihyo, cause ya know people will lap up a loveline, no matter how forced.

Now, onto Somin. The girl doesn't need a loveline, AT ALL. So why does Yoo Jae Suk and HaHa force it? I'm also kinda surprised that Jong Kook is going along with it, considering he must know how pressuring it is to have people constantly tease you with someone you're not even sure you like.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, RM xx said:

I really hope that they don't see it and causes a rift between them, the same way that Jongkook stopped commenting on Somin's insta post after he was called out for it, I'm scared that it will have that same affect.

To be honest, if they're actually becoming more than friends behind-the-scenes, I can see why he stopped commenting on her Insta posts.

And honestly, the main reason why Jong Kook might never follow Jihyo on Instagram, is because of their shipping fanbase. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, kukumarq1 said:

To be honest, if they're actually becoming more than friends behind-the-scenes, I can see why he stopped commenting on her Insta posts. 

That's true, I never thought of it like that. I really hope that's the case here:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

I wouldnt be very surprised when netizens or reporters consider Kook-min as loveline. Just remember, RM has never promote them or consider as loveline. Look at their attitude towards it. It is rather questioning than forcing it, and forgetting about it. 

Somin-Sukjin loveline must have cause explosion for netizens to keep their feelings bottled about forced lovelines. They also have bit of problem remembering that variety is mostly scripted and chemistry. There is quite a blame on forcing lovelines because international netizens like particular couple. K-netizens stopped believing in lovelines in RM after MC. After that, it became consistent and forced. 

I think reporter is probably mentioning that Kook-min is consider as RM loveline but all of sudden it was pushed back to Chan-min loveline. Kook-min loveline started way before Chan-min did. It started with siblings, cat-mouse dynamics, and etc. It could be feeling pushing Chan-min and Sukjin-Min brings confusion to natural Kook-min siblings. It was like going in circle that could bring discomfort to some fans. Chan-min and Sukjin-min could be possible distraction from Kook-min to become more natural because they probably could not control them from being close and focus on their role and lovelines. RM lovelines are strictly business. Even Kook-min is part of business as nation's siblings. It tells me that reporter mention Kook-min because they are obvious that Korean netizens notice it. But putting Chan-min and Sukjin-min really cause confusion whether Kook-min is real or not. They could have possibly wanted Kook-min to slowly act natural and become close over time at the same time playing their roles in their personas. 

I think the netizens felt that Chan-min and Sukjin-min is getting too much for Somin especially Sukjin-Min part because it is too scandalous for joke. There could be possible reason that it may have hurt Somin's image. 

Here is a thought about Jong kook whether he would stop on making lovelines, I think he would only if he felt that is right to do so. He may or will stop on Sukjin-min loveline, but will continue Chan-min. Promoting Chan-min loveline is also helping Chan-min to get CF and job offers or gigs outside of RM. Sechan and Somin finally got a CF this time, but I dont understand why they got CFs together when their loveline is not very popular. Netizens are quite lukewarm with Chan-min. Correct me if I am wrong. 

The reporter is somehow voicing something that RM loveline is getting too far and too jumbled without giving flow of chemistry. The probably did not realise that lovelines are actually more popular with international fanbase especially southeast asia. MC and Spartace. Kwangmin is more popular in Korea because they have realistic chemistry that doesn't overlap with forced lovelines. For Kook-min, it was jumbled with Chan-min loveline. Kwangmin remain consistent throughout that it was intended to be siblings like. Kook-min was pushed to be siblings like couple at first, but I think Jong Kook and Somin started to become closer that it could go next level. I notice that the two are going back and forth hiding and not hiding. But sometimes editors choose to show it in the background. 

It could be reporter thinking Kook-min is fake because they were going back and forth. And Jong Kook allowed other loveline getting in the way or supporting other lovelines on Somin. He matched Somin with Jong Min then with Sechan pushing her to them. It started to confuse us too. Even with Sukjin- it became gossip. I think the reporter felt confused with Jong Kook's role in Somin's lovelines. 

It took us to realise the pattern that there is possibility that Chan-min may be a distraction from actual kook-min chemistry. I think the time Kook-min changed from Chan-min to Kook-Chan. So he could release Somin from the loveline or he continues to be closer to her. Jong Kook sometimes acts in a way that confuse you easily not to be able to know what he is he thinking. He goes back and forth hiding his feelings but shows a hint depending how he felt about the person. Sechan in a way is bringing kook-min closer. The more denial in Kook-min, the closer they are in RM. I think Sukjin-MIn ruin kook-min chemistry that cause so much confusion especially it was told from Jong Kook. Now there is Somin and Sechan's CF together. 

I dont think Jong Kook would ever be sorry for his action. The PD and editors are also at fault. He may have been upset with them but it is their job. But, in a way, i felt that he and Somin have discussed a lot together about dealing with this situation. He may have stepped back, which will be worrisome because I enjoyed his brazen sense of humour now. I hope he will remain talkative about other things. I think he likes to talk about Somin. He was so much better than before than just being tough and quiet persona. I hope he will continue his close bond with Somin. By the way, the PD should have explain how Somin's sticker ended up in Sukjin's car. It could be his manager or stylist who is fan of SOmin left it there. 

I hope in next episode or next, I hope Kook-min will continue to tease each other, and with new PD direction, I hope they will find a new role but continue to be closer than ever. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

And honestly, the main reason why Jong Kook might never follow Jihyo on Instagram, is because of their shipping fanbase. 

Jihyo's IG is managed by her agency. She doesn't do stuff like that. She bonds more over drinking with friends, and chat together. She is very down to earth kind of person. I think Jong Kook and Jihyo are very close that they already understood each other and give each other space and respect. They have chatted before especially with HaHa and Kwangsoo. Jihyo is actually very busy person. Of all RM members, Jihyo is close to Kwangsoo emotionally. She is very comfortable with him. She and Kwangsoo also do share similar circle of friends of actors. Most of his friends have star with Jihyo before. 

Jong Kook, Gary, and HaHa are in similar circle, and often hang out with each other off screen. Three of them have quite poetic soul. Jong kook doesn't look he is, until he heard Somin's poetry and lyrics, you can tell how he loves it. (Somin really brings out Jong kook we didn't know about). They are also cheesy and romantic (except HaHa). Jong Kook was able to express his cheesy side with Somin because she likes it. If she wasn't there, he would be too embarrassed to share it, and will be ignored or moved on. With Somin swooning over his words, it makes him quite more confident and relaxed. He does like doing skits with Somin because she knows how to make it fun or interesting. She was really good when she asked Sung-Rok why he is good kisser when he consider her as his first love. It was smooth. Jong Kook ended up defending her. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Just curious, it is only in this article that highlight kookmin as a loveline or most of articles from recent backlash? 

It could be recent. I dont think they ever complain about Kook-min as loveline being forced or anything. Correct if I am wrong. I think the reporter started to talk about it because Jong Kook was the one who was putting all kinds of lovelines for Somin beside himself. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JialingGO said:

Jong Kook, Gary, and HaHa are in similar circle, and often hang out with each other off screen

Only Jong Kook and HaHa are close, and run in the same circles. Gary stopped contacting them after he got married. It's only some time later that Gary followed HaHa on Instagram, and they are slowly becoming friends again. 

But, honestly, Jong Kook and Gary were never really all that close. They were colleagues at best. 

• Like 7

I couldn't find popular fortune telling episode of just Jong kook in 2017, 2018, and 2020. So it will involve talking about Jihyo and others. It needs complete reading of Jong Kook rather cutting or editing by fans. 

2017: 

(Jong Kook is until 1:48. The rest is Jihyo's). 

Your fortune this year is that you'll be stronger in maintaining your life. Your greed for money and women. (caption: He gets extremely greedy about money and romance.) Is that finally happening? (Jaesuk). In terms of your romantic life, stop analysing. You can't analyse women, right? You need to open your heart more. Jong Kook, this is your keyword for this year: The Time to Make New Changes. Changes in your life could be good for you. If you follow through, you are great with Jihyo. You will never know how your life will turn out. Your match with Jihyo is 85 -90 out of 100. 

(Jong kook starts 9:09. Before that is all Jihyo's)

You are always dissatisfied and make risky moves. You should try not to make risky moves. This year, you'll go through many changes. Your mindset changes, and you want to change. You might move to another place or change workplaces. This year, you're lucky with girls too. You'll meet many women. You'll meet countless women. Based on your fortune in changes, you could move to a new house as you meet a new woman. You have a lot of fortune in moving and changes. You should move this year. As your desire for money and women get strong, you may find stability and changes as you meet someone. If you move accordingly, things will turn out well. 

** included the list of compatible couple in RM: Jong Kook- Somin, Jihyo-Sechan, Jaesuk-Kwangsoo, Sukjin-Haha

(Jong Kook's fortune came after Kwangsoo. Go to 1:18 to forth. )

For the past 2 to 3 years (2017-2019), you were blessed with love and money. But for this year, you will be receiving less of them. It is best for you to be more conservative and stable. Your best colour for this year is red and pink. 

Now... you see the whole picture and fit this to your timeline and analysis. This fortune teller has a good reputation. He was exactly on point about making changes. He warn in 2017 that Jong Kook should open his heart to be ready for potential love. If there is no warning, he would be forever analysing and picky. 

I came across this interview he had in Singapore in late 2017 (dec 4, 2017)

What is your ideal type? 

A woman who can be a good mum for my kids. It is fine if she does not like doing exercise, but she has to be OK with me working out at any time.

They are all married (Dragon Brothers), are you envious of them? 

Yes, I always envy them. I want my own family, I really want kids. I am kind of old, but I dont want to be in a rush because I need to find the right woman first. 

It feels like he has come to analysis of being conservative with a thought of having a good mother of his children. Someone who is maternal and good with kids. But he also added that he wanted to find the right person for him so he is not in rush. He could mean that he would like someone he is emotionally connected. However, he doesn't seem like he has found one yet. That was also the time the fortune teller told him to drop his analytical mind. He won't be able to change it overnight, but he could start changing when he found someone who can change his mind. Other things can change his mind like moving out or new jobs or etc. But for meeting a woman, it depends on a person. He at the moment was forced to be open to potential dates rather than what he wants to meet someone emotionally. But real change comes when he meets someone who likes. You can tell when someone is in love or have crush on. He was very transparent in mid to late 2019. 

In 2018 was the year of Hong Jin Young. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1162517wpp/kim-jong-jook-chooses-ideal-type-current-running-man-members

Remember-- MUD never mention Somin's name as it was mention in article. Notice that in MUD (not article), the manager said an assertive girl is good for Jong Kook. 

Kim Jong Kook’s manager asked, “Do you like the type of women who have a lot of aegyo, like Hong Jin Young?” The singer replied, “It’d be nice [for my girlfriend] to have a lot of aegyo, since I don’t.” He added with a laugh, “Jin Young might be a little excessive, though.”

Remember, Somin was not even mentioned as one of the choices. And they film it after 2018 forecast that Jong Kook and Somin became compatible pair. The article came out in april 2018. Not mentioning Somin in one of the list, isn't Somin another version of Jin Young? There could be possible reason for not mentioning Somin. The way I see the situation between Jong Kook and Jin young. When she came over, the members were the ones who forced Jong Kook that he act like he is changed that he was smiling more and Jinyoung can order him around or etc. One thing I didn't find chemistry is that it seems forced to me. Jinyoung was able to put Jong Kook in leash. It is bit too comical for that. He doesn't seem to like how he was pushed instead of letting grow naturally. 

2019, January

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/celebrity-kim-jong-kook-announced-that-he-will-not-be-single-in-2019-dispatch-reacts-is-this-man-serious

RM press conference after Kwangsoo announced his relationship. 

Kim Jong Kook said that his plan is to date in 2019 and get married in 2020-- "Do you think I will get marry this year? I am trying to date now so that I can get married the following year." However, when the Running Man members offered matchmaking, Jong Kook refused, because according to him, "The pressure of a matchmaking date is too intense for me. I would prefer meeting other people naturally." 

I wouldnt go in details since we already talked about it since posts ago. =) I'll leave it to you guys. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

my two cents:

this article is also problematic so just be cautious before you toe its line. from whatever i know, there is a section among the disgruntled women in korea tired of its extremely patriarchal structures who go the other extreme where everything gets viewed through the lens of sexism. you remember the lks controversy? granted the word lks used was problematic but it went to the extent where death petitions were sent to the blue house. there also, the controversy was because lks used a derogatory word for a female guest. when kjk sang speechless, i read comments that accused him of appropriating a woman's song. so some of these things get viewed out of context and blown up beyond what they are. 

this article refuses to see the whole forbidden couple in its context. it singles out the women - jsm and sjh - as the victims and paints the male members as well as the majority of the male staff as responsible for the fiasco. sjh rarely speaks up when much of the teasing goes on. however, she has been one of the most active when it comes to pushing chanmin. so making it seem as if it is the male members who always push the lovelines is not right.

forbidden couple started as a joke long back when those airplane photos came out where knetz thought jsm and jsj were holding hands. it was again brought up last year when jsj would interfere in the chanmin loveline. everyone participated in it with people saying suk jin could have hidden feelings. i can remember at least 2-3 times where jsm herself joked about it. the joke didn't upset anybody at that time. i wonder why is it that the journalist has no problem with the haha-ji hyo loveline on the show which also, if you are so picky, is something that should make a married man uncomfortable? is it that since a woman makes the joke about a married male member being hers, it is fine? 

was the spartace loveline started by kjk?? he, in fact, was quite uncomfortable with the idea and said it was not natural quite a number of times on air when it was pushed on the show but nobody made it into a 'man is being discriminated' thing. didn't jsm joke on michuri about wanting to break up her male co-star and his girlfriend? that was taken as a joke, not as a woman trying to discriminate against a man.

yeah, lovelines are forced on rm when it is totally unnecessary but it is not just the women who have suffered. did ysc want this loveline? he also looked quite uncomfortable when it started. 

i do understand that for many korean women, it is quite hard because the society is so patriarchal. there have been many instances where there have been real cases of gender discrimination and the korean #metoo wave which both jsm and sjh responded is a case in point. however, singling out this one instance without taking things into context is also deeply problematic. there is also the other side of korean entertainment where female comedians get away with many things in the name of entertainment which would be frowned upon for a male entertainer. anyone remember sbs awards where lee gook joo dragged kjk to the stage and forcefully pecked him on the lips? that part was edited out of the live broadcast and was captured only in fancams but anybody could see it was deeply uncomfortable for kjk.

forcing lovelines is definitely old fashioned thinking and in this case, it was taken too far. it is wise to warn against a trend where married people get pushed into lovelines with single women even as a joke. however, things have to be seen in context and if you make it into a gender discrimination issue, you have to see the other side of the picture as well.

this is also a variety show where many lines get crossed to create laughter. such articles which pit the male members against female members like this would do more harm than good. so just be cautious when you approach something like this because it can create trouble in the rm fandom. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Only Jong Kook and HaHa are close, and run in the same circles. Gary stopped contacting them after he got married. It's only some time later that Gary followed HaHa on Instagram, and they are slowly becoming friends again. 

But, honestly, Jong Kook and Gary were never really all that close. They were colleagues at best. 

You are right that Jong Kook and Gary weren't that close. I knew Gary is closer to HaHa than the rest of the members. It could be because Jong Kook's close to Haha could have gotten me thinking that he has close friendship with Gary. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

my two cents:

this article is also problematic so just be cautious before you toe its line. from whatever i know, there is a section among the disgruntled women in korea tired of its extremely patriarchal structures who go the other extreme where everything gets viewed through the lens of sexism. you remember the lks controversy? granted the word lks used was problematic but it went to the extent where death petitions were sent to the blue house. there also, the controversy was because lks used a derogatory word for a female guest. when kjk sang speechless, i read comments that accused him of appropriating a woman's song. so some of these things get viewed out of context and blown up beyond what they are. 

this article refuses to see the whole forbidden couple in its context. it singles out the women - jsm and sjh - as the victims and paints the male members as well as the majority of the male staff as responsible for the fiasco. sjh rarely speaks up when much of the teasing goes on. however, she has been one of the most active when it comes to pushing chanmin. so making it seem as if it is the male members who always push the lovelines is not right.

forbidden couple started as a joke long back when those airplane photos came out where knetz thought jsm and jsj were holding hands. it was again brought up last year when jsj would interfere in the chanmin loveline. everyone participated in it with people saying suk jin could have hidden feelings. i can remember at least 2-3 times where jsm herself joked about it. the joke didn't upset anybody at that time. i wonder why is it that the journalist has no problem with the haha-ji hyo loveline on the show which also, if you are so picky, is something that should make a married man uncomfortable? is it that since a woman makes the joke about a married male member being hers, it is fine? 

was the spartace loveline started by kjk?? he, in fact, was quite uncomfortable with the idea and said it was not natural quite a number of times on air when it was pushed on the show but nobody made it into a 'man is being discriminated' thing. didn't jsm joke on michuri about wanting to break up her male co-star and his girlfriend? that was taken as a joke, not as a woman trying to discriminate against a man.

yeah, lovelines are forced on rm when it is totally unnecessary but it is not just the women who have suffered. did ysc want this loveline? he also looked quite uncomfortable when it started. 

i do understand that for many korean women, it is quite hard because the society is so patriarchal. there have been many instances where there have been real cases of gender discrimination and the korean #metoo wave which both jsm and sjh responded is a case in point. however, singling out this one instance without taking things into context is also deeply problematic. there is also the other side of korean entertainment where female comedians get away with many things in the name of entertainment which would be frowned upon for a male entertainer. anyone remember sbs awards where lee gook joo dragged kjk to the stage and forcefully pecked him on the lips? that part was edited out of the live broadcast and was captured only in fancams but anybody could see it was deeply uncomfortable for kjk.

forcing lovelines is definitely old fashioned thinking and in this case, it was taken too far. it is wise to warn against a trend where married people get pushed into lovelines with single women even as a joke. however, things have to be seen in context and if you make it into a gender discrimination issue, you have to see the other side of the picture as well.

this is also a variety show where many lines get crossed to create laughter. such articles which pit the male members against female members like this would do more harm than good. so just be cautious when you approach something like this because it can create trouble in the rm fandom. 

You got the point. 

That explains why the reporter didn't consider Jong Kook-Jin Young as part of forced loveline. A lot of korean netizens went crazy over it. I think it has do with how Jin Young took control over Jong Kook ordering him to do things she wanted. Like putting Jong Kook as a tiger being tame in a leash. It is as if the right way for women to take the lead. For me, it is quite forced and comical. I didn't like the dynamic as I don't view it as strong woman since Jong Kook is really a nice person. He is someone who has soft spot for something he would be very protective with. He is cheesy and romantic at heart. I think the reporter knows it was a skit or scripted to make women more powerful. That is probably why JinYoung didnt want to continue the loveline trampling Jong Kook that way any longer. I saw her in old WGM with NamKook Min. It was really good dynamic between them of how things could build upon chemistry on both sides. For me, if I met the right person, we should feel the balance that I could look up to him, as he feels more comfortable and accept who I am. I would love to have him to be proud of me. All I need is love and support that I could go grow with him, and same for him as well. That is what I see it more in Kook-min on and off screen. 

You are on point with your logic when you explain about Haha-Jihyo. Jihyo is the one who initiate it first with HaHa's dismay. It could not have gotten under reporter's radar. 

Now, everyone is questioning about the reporter mentioning Kook-min in one of the forced loveline she does not approve. What do you think? We have thought kook-min was more natural, I am trying to see how the reporter view this loveline negatively? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@JialingGO I don’t think the reporter was viewing it negatively I think she was more including any pairs that had some type of romantic area in the show. Spartace they had an obvious loveline, chanmin are the official loveline right now, forbidden couple has had jokes about being romantically involved, and kookmin were asked whether they liked each other and how they could end up getting married. So, I believe she included them for that reason.

• Like 3