[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Somin is someone who likes to keep her love life private she only lets us see what she wants us to, because it’s talked about often many people think they know everything there is about her love life but I don’t think that’s the case. She seemed a bit tired this episode and didn’t care much for the love line, and the fact that she said Sechan isn’t the one she wants to marry was like telling the members to reel it in.

I notice the members mostly yjs and haha tend to get out of hand with the loveline promoting and because of that one of the other members  always needs to remind them to dial it back. It was kjk at first then yjs last episode and now jsj stepped in to say up front if they don’t want to meet then they should stop the loveline.

Jsj being the oldest in the group can say things more openly and I’m sure he knows how lovelines get out of hand considering mc and he seems to be the only one thinking about how somin will fare outside of the show. Yjs has his policy of it’s fine if its for tv but outside should be different, but I guess he fails to realize the viewers don’t take it that way all the time and it can cause problems for the people involved outside of the show. 

I love yjs and haha but it would be great if they thought about somin’s position in this. She can’t openly refute what they say because of their age and seniority so she does it in a round about way. In earlier episodes when the Loveline was just starting she said that it was all jokes and now from time to time when things get serious says she doesn’t want to date/marry him. I want to reiterate what seokjin said, just stop the loveline of all it’s going to do is cause harm to the people involved.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

kim jong kook, he is doing PPL on somin’s book for free. Hehe. Sbs allow him to promote it!! Jong kook is really sweet. 

he is reading it to prepare some questions and calling someone he is emotionally invested with. Hehe. 

I think jaesuk and haha knows Kneitzens are smart and can tell the difference. They grew up with jong kook far longer than we imagine. The hype is trying to bring up chanmin but it also brings jongkook into the picture. I think the netizens can connect dots better than we do. 

i think they didn’t want to promote kookmin loveline is quite Strange but if you connect it with mud— it would make sense. 

jong kook is obviously emotionally invested with his friendship with somin. Look how he recognise her voice and antics. He always tell stories about her. He brought the book and use it as product placement to promote somin. It was sweetest of him. It would be better to ask sechan to bring it so it will bring hysteria among the members. But jong kook has authenticity that he decided to bring it up to himself knowing he is not there for hype. He is taking it seriously with sincerity. 

Did sukjin also said he would bet his fortune that somin and Kwangsoo aren’t dating? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I think he was looking at the picture and smiled. However, it needs close up because he sees to look at the back of the book mark but it could be reverse but he would be looking at it upside down. Maybe somin wrote a message at the back of the bookmark. There is never ending stories about the two since the t shirt story. There must be something that made him laugh or smile. That moment remind me when he got her shirt at the end of the game. 

• Like 5

Also, saw another scene.

Did the roulette keep getting passed between two members or something? Because for Somin, it was between KJK and YJS. Somin asked KJK to spin it since YJS is unlucky. 

Good decision I would say, since it landed on something very good as far as all the reactions went.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

At the opening scene when they're talking about JSM book. YJS asked SCH to take the bookmark. But then while they're doing the mission you can see KJK looking at the bookmark lol. I guess SCH did returned the bookmark to it's rightful owner lol. Oh and the back of the bookmark is completely blank. 

Edited by wanderlustanna
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 2

it was so cute seeing kjk hide jsm's book behind him in the opening. it looked like he was waiting to talk about it. even when suk jin's youtube channel was mentioned, he kept hiding it and was gesticulating with his other hand. kjk read a poem aloud and jsm even gave an explanation about what she meant there. kookmin interactions over the book went on till yjs forcefully intervened with his loveline talk by asking ysc to keep the bookmark. when it comes to jsm's personal stuff, it is kjk who makes the most comments and nobody even intervenes. i also found it funny how nobody teased her about it other than him.

in that small video, i think he was reading some poem of hers and the bookmark was hiding some important word. he was so curious about the hidden word that he moved the bookmark to read it and it brought a beautiful smile to his face.

when kjk turned the roulette for jsm, he said he was doing it for his favourite writer :wub: i never thought i would see the day kjk got lost in a book of poetry between breaks. usually, he looks up his phone, but a book, that too a cheesy book of poetry written by a female colleague. wonders will never cease!

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3

oh wait, turned out there's another short poem at the back of the bookmark. But it's not hand writing or anything personal tho. There's 3 different bookmark if I'm not mistaken and I'm not sure if they use the same poem for every bookmark.  

Edited by wanderlustanna
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

oh wait, turned out there's another short poem at the back of the book mark. But it's not hand writing or anything personal tho. There's 3 different book mark if I'm not mistaken and I'm not sure if they use the same poem for every book mark.  

the way he smiles... I think it is either her message or picture. If it is something generic, Expression will be be normal. The way he smiles, something is quite personal unless someone has access to the book to see if there is any note behind the bookmark. The way he laughs, it feels something personal between the two. I dunno. Just a thought. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

He smiled either because of the bookmark or because of Somin. At that moment, Somin made a decision of extracting time from JSJ. When Somin chose JSJ, everyone laugh. So, there is a possibility JK laughed also due to Somin's decision. Either way, it is still because of Somin :wub:

• Like 11
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

in that small video, i think he was reading some poem of hers and the bookmark was hiding some important word. he was so curious about the hidden word that he moved the bookmark to read it and it brought a beautiful smile to his face.

when kjk turned the roulette for jsm, he said he was doing it for his favourite writer :wub: i never thought i would see the day kjk got lost in a book of poetry between breaks. usually, he looks up his phone, but a book, that too a cheesy book of poetry written by a female colleague. wonders will never cease!

I saw some parts of the episode without subs. I think JSM cracked a joke right before the 'KJK's smile scene'. So not sure if he smiled at what she said or looking at the bookmark/poem. He seemed pretty engrossed in what he was looking at, so it could be the bookmark.

He called her his favorite writer??? Oh, Kookieeeee! I think I love him. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Kookmin supports each other enough to make my heart flutters:wub:, no one forced them. I love how everyone just leave kjk alone in his own world with somin book:). He's so immersed in it, & no one seems care to tease him...love u more, kookmin:)

I agree like natural couple, nobody care about Jongkook and Somin 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

Kookmin supports each other enough to make my heart flutters:wub:, no one forced them. I love how everyone just leave kjk alone in his own world with somin book:). He's so immersed in it, & no one seems care to tease him...love u more, kookmin:)

If he is so immersed in it, why no one is talking about. It is like it has nothing suspicious about. Everyone is odd. Including the staff who can see it too. I dont expect continous kook-min moments especially subtle ones. I just wonder if anyone catch Jong Kook's oddity and RM getting along with it. Anyone who understands Korean or often read Naver can tell me how k-netizens react to it? 

The thing is that Chan-min loveline has been blown out of proportion that is so messy in some ways. And Jong Kook gingerly gets involved every time. I mean why him? Haha. The RM and editors are strange too. The whole thing is strange. It makes Kook-min theories stronger than ever. I mean... Jong kook reading the book alone especially during filming.

The thing is that, Jong Kook made preference in MUD is quite interesting. I dont think it could scripted. It is very general that it is not very specific. Is Jong Kook and MUD and RM is trying to do something something plain in sight? In MUD, he said he wanted to be with someone he is emotionally involved and invested in. It is getting more interesting than ever. I just hope it is true. I didn't like the fact they tried to make it a twist. isn't Chan-min for real? Is there changes in their friendship? I don't think the fortune teller would make wrong prediction. It would hurt his reputation if his prediction isn't right. A lot of K-netizens and I understood how asian fortune telling works. Like I said before, compatibility and destiny are different and not always correlated. That is what they are trying to confuse us some way. The taffy relationship remark serves distraction. It goes same for MUD, RM, SBS, and Soompi to create a news and hype to get people interested. I think JongKook purposely brought the book on purpose, but I think he did more than just promoting it. He could have guide Sechan to promote it. HaHa and Jong Kook can tell Sechan to promote and ask somin what she is talking about if they want to promote Chan-min. I think Jong kook knew his action will send red flag to k-netizens wrecking Chan-min loveline in a limbo. It is interesting that RM staff and editor show us him reading it during mission. They could cut it off. It wouldnt be too strange if he just share in the introduction like he helped to talk about Jihyo's upcoming movie. He could have use the phone, but why the book in middle of shooting. I mean, does he want to purposely show his interest and connection with Somin. I think he mean to send the message more than just k-netizens. His family, relatives, and somin's as well are watching too. Everyone is really strange handling Kook-min. =) I hope it is true. Really do. Why are they doing that to us?!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

I agree like natural couple, nobody care about Jongkook and Somin 

Yes, I think everyone did it on PURPOSE to keep their relationship more natural and free flowing with caution. But it is getting little more interesting. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Just by the way his head moved I feel he was smiling about something on the book. Don’t know what but my kookmin heart get happy when I imagine is the bookmark. :wub:

Anyway, as a Somin fan that has been learned a lot about her these past few months, it surprised me that she snapped and kinda trampled on the loveline by saying; I won't get married then. Why do I need to marry Sechan? Somin is somebody that is very emotional, always in her feelings (just look at the book she wrote LOL) even so, she’s still very good at hiding those said feelings and just smiling, it’s something that I admired about her. 

That being said, we gotta remember that she had a fan meeting/book signing on Feb 1 that she was very excited about, it got cancelled because of the coronavirus health situation (which was the correct thing to do) even so, I bet she was sad about the cancellation of the event.

This episode, to my understanding, was filmed on Feb 3. So she was probably still feeling raw about it and making her mood not be at 100%, therefore making her less tolerable to any kind of hard teasing, especially if she isn’t in control of said comments. I’ve noticed Somin reacts better to all the loveline stuff when she starts it, because obviously, she’s prepared. It gets awkward when any other of the RM members do it. 

Still, I will wait for subs to decided if she was actually annoyed or just trying to cool down the loveline so it doesn’t blur the lines for the viewers.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1